Remember me
▼ Content

aliens and balloons



Page 2 of 3<123>
28-02-2023 22:04
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

The Q Anon's (there are many not one kiddy) tell people that they know me..........................


Imagine that, people who follow your advice get called Q-tards...


LOL being called a Q tard by a full blown retard who believes the Earth is a terrarium is an honor.

You comprehend that? Retard


But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here. You comprehend that?


The only thing that you are capable of demonstrating is that you are a full-blown retard whose real name is corky


If you can't accept the proof of new public knowledge, it is you demonstrating your learning disability, not me.


28-02-2023 22:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???

There is no "QAnon".


Somebody must be publishing those cryptic conspiracy theories.

What cryptic conspiracy theories?
28-02-2023 22:08
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:Any day now... Trust the plan... Are you Q Anon???

There is no "QAnon".


Somebody must be publishing those cryptic conspiracy theories.

What cryptic conspiracy theories?


Ask Swan. I don't follow Q Anon. I just heard of them in passing, and I can't be bothered to analyze the stuff they publish.


28-02-2023 22:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here.

It's not really proof if you won't answer clarification questions, such as why you believe there is glass there in the first place.

Also, you never told me at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" and you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth is not merely transparent, but totally invisible, and why it isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be practically opaque like a destroyed windshield.

Could I possibly convince you to put aside your refusal to answer my questions just long enough to give me some answers?
28-02-2023 23:10
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here.

It's not really proof if you won't answer clarification questions, such as why you believe there is glass there in the first place.

Also, you never told me at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" and you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth is not merely transparent, but totally invisible, and why it isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be practically opaque like a destroyed windshield.

Could I possibly convince you to put aside your refusal to answer my questions just long enough to give me some answers?


It's holy-glass, God created it to be self-healing, always shiny and perfect. How could God watch over us, through a cracked windshield?
28-02-2023 23:11
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Double



Edited on 28-02-2023 23:15
28-02-2023 23:12
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:But you see I show proof of Heaven's glass every time I post here.

It's not really proof if you won't answer clarification questions, such as why you believe there is glass there in the first place.

Also, you never told me at what point the video transitioned from real-life video to "hoax" and you never explained why the glass surrounding the earth is not merely transparent, but totally invisible, and why it isn't totally shatter-cracked as the moon is cratered. Instead of being invisible, it should be practically opaque like a destroyed windshield.

Could I possibly convince you to put aside your refusal to answer my questions just long enough to give me some answers?


Ok let's answer your questions again. This should be fun.

The glass is there for protection from solar and lunar winds.

It is not totally invisible. You can see it in the horizon, where it appears thickest to an observer on Earth. It shines yellow when the Sun is setting, and shines white when the Sun is higher in the sky.

You have no proof that meteors have ever collided with the glass.

As for the rocket video, I didn't analyze it, but allow me to offer a quick explanation. I assume nothing in that video is fake. However all it probably shows is a rocket rising for maybe close 50 miles, and then hitting its brakes. The rocket can hit the brakes by performing what they call a yoyo spin and dropping its payload. Then it starts falling back to Earth If you want to argue your video shows something else, feel free to do so.

Another point I haven't mentioned in the past is what causes pink sky? That is charged helium glowing from the Sun when it's bright light is shaded by a thin layer of clouds or smoke. Thanks to the "spy balloon" for triggering me to research the color of charged helium.



Edited on 28-02-2023 23:31
28-02-2023 23:39
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
How did NASA manage to leave crap on the moon surface? Some of which can be observed with a telescope, if you know where and when to look.

Sunset colors are dust and crap in the air. More particles, make for a more colorful, and spectacular sunset. Dust blowing of the deserts in Africa travel a long way, when it's stormy there.
01-03-2023 04:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


What would you say to the families of these folks? They all died while faking a re entry? That's a perfect way to get punched in the mouth.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

01-03-2023 15:37
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
HarveyH55 wrote:It's holy-glass, God created it to be self-healing, always shiny and perfect.

Were that the case, the glare and "shine" would always be visible by the multitudes who happen to be at the correct angle at the moment. The glass would be visible and easy to photograph, not invisible and impossible to photograph.

Also, @Spongy Iris, when you see the moon reflected in a lake or a swimming pool, is that evidence of there being glass around the earth? Why does no one ever see two moons otherwise?
01-03-2023 18:24
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


What would you say to the families of these folks? They all died while faking a re entry? That's a perfect way to get punched in the mouth.


I believe that one blew up shortly after launch, never left Earth's atmosphere.

The moon missions should have given some evidence of a glass shell in space. Recording video, other than on film, was very new back then. Most was shown live on TV, for the world to see. Not a lot of options to edit/fake/censor on live TV.
01-03-2023 19:44
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How did NASA manage to leave crap on the moon surface? Some of which can be observed with a telescope, if you know where and when to look.

Sunset colors are dust and crap in the air. More particles, make for a more colorful, and spectacular sunset. Dust blowing of the deserts in Africa travel a long way, when it's stormy there.

Somebody took a shat on the Moon? That's one cold outhouse!



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-03-2023 22:15
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
How did NASA manage to leave crap on the moon surface? Some of which can be observed with a telescope, if you know where and when to look.

Sunset colors are dust and crap in the air. More particles, make for a more colorful, and spectacular sunset. Dust blowing of the deserts in Africa travel a long way, when it's stormy there.


There are pictures of big foot more convincing than satellite images of NASA's astronaut's tracks left on the moon.


01-03-2023 22:22
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


What would you say to the families of these folks? They all died while faking a re entry? That's a perfect way to get punched in the mouth.


Sorry, but you would have to be a fool to agree to get inside of a giant missile shot at the sky, which is designed to break in half as soon as it hits the brakes and falls back to Earth.


01-03-2023 22:41
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:It's holy-glass, God created it to be self-healing, always shiny and perfect.

Were that the case, the glare and "shine" would always be visible by the multitudes who happen to be at the correct angle at the moment. The glass would be visible and easy to photograph, not invisible and impossible to photograph.

Also, @Spongy Iris, when you see the moon reflected in a lake or a swimming pool, is that evidence of there being glass around the earth? Why does no one ever see two moons otherwise?


Behold. 2 Moons! See? It's like Venn diagrams.



The actual Moon behind the glass can faintly be seen, and it's waxing crescent projection on the glass is seen. Do you notice how the 2 circles are not aligned?

Although it is rare to capture the double Sun picture (the right shading is rare) it is quite easy to see Venn diagrams when looking at the Sun at an indirect angle.

Here's an example from a video from a weather balloon you shared months ago.



Even the charged helium glowing pink on the actual sun is seen.



Edited on 01-03-2023 22:48
02-03-2023 02:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
You're right, glass is the common element in all your photographic evidence. Except the glass is in the camera, usually at least two elements. Hazard a guess, you also wear glasses... It's difficult taking good pictures, with a strong light source pointing direct at the camera. Lot of weird artifacts. Cameras have a lot of limitations, some can be compensated for with filters. What you are getting, is light reflected off the camera lens. Even clear glass reflects light...
04-03-2023 00:05
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
You're right, glass is the common element in all your photographic evidence. Except the glass is in the camera, usually at least two elements. Hazard a guess, you also wear glasses... It's difficult taking good pictures, with a strong light source pointing direct at the camera. Lot of weird artifacts. Cameras have a lot of limitations, some can be compensated for with filters. What you are getting, is light reflected off the camera lens. Even clear glass reflects light...


The image of the double sun in my signature is not an example of an "artifact of the lens."

There was a similar double sun image which people who refuse to learn tried to explain away in 2011.

"This is not a common optical phenomenon that we're seeing here," said Grant Perry, an atmospheric scientist at the University of Wisconsin Cooperative Institute for Satellite and Meteorological Studies. "I'm asking myself if this is an artifact of the lens, but if that were the case — if it's reflections of the lens elements — then the images would move in relation to each other as the camera moves," Perry said. "But that doesn't happen."

In terms of an optical explanation, he said, "You would have to assume it is particles of ice or something in the atmosphere aligned in such a way that they would refract the sunlight at that very small angle, but only in one direction. It would require some fairly peculiar characteristics."

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna41927089

Of course it is not particles of ice! But at least he didn't call it an "artifact of the lens."

It is very easy to capture an "artifact of the lens." For example here I'm pointing the camera pretty straight ahead, but the sun is still fairly high in the sky. So the artifact of the lens shows a tiny sun spot way below what the camera sees as sunlight projected onto Heaven's glass. (Sunlight also reflects off my car roof, and the bay)



Now for example if I turn the camera up and point it directly at the sun, the "artifact of the lens" sun spot moves into the area of Heaven's glass where sunlight is projected. It blends in and isn't seen. (Sunlight also reflects off my car roof)



One might also learn, an "artifact of the lens" is not a technically correct expression. A correct expression sounds more like: that tiny sun spot is a projection on the lens that is an artifact of the Sun behind Heaven's glass.


04-03-2023 04:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
I'm seeing lens flare mostly. Aren't those clouds, ice crystals? Not sure about the photo with the second spot.

If this glass envelope did exist, would thousands of people have also notice, and studied it? I googled, and don't get anything. This is the only place that I've seen it.
08-03-2023 22:14
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'm seeing lens flare mostly. Aren't those clouds, ice crystals? Not sure about the photo with the second spot.

If this glass envelope did exist, would thousands of people have also notice, and studied it? I googled, and don't get anything. This is the only place that I've seen it.


Cirrus clouds can often lead to

Sun dogs:



Halos:



But not twin suns

I first heard about the glass in the sky here:

https://www.wildheretic.com/there-is-glass-in-the-sky/

I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new


09-03-2023 01:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-03-2023 01:44
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


09-03-2023 03:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-03-2023 05:06
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


That's tempting. The power line is in front of the Sun.


09-03-2023 13:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


That's tempting. The power line is in front of the Sun.


True the power line is in front of the sun, so why is it not all visible? Silly, really you need to take your meds on time


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
09-03-2023 17:14
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


That's tempting. The power line is in front of the Sun.


True the power line is in front of the sun, so why is it not all visible? Silly, really you need to take your meds on time


It's washed out by the brightness of the light


09-03-2023 23:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


That's tempting. The power line is in front of the Sun.


True the power line is in front of the sun, so why is it not all visible? Silly, really you need to take your meds on time


It's washed out by the brightness of the light


Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2023 06:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation

Who do you think will believe that you will ever listen to the content of any discussion?

Did you mean to say that you would pay to be present while not listening? Are you under the impression that the FBI will interview you if you do this? Do you see an opportunity to mention that you bought Apple shares? Are you looking for confirmation that "amphibious"="amphibian"? Will doing so suspend the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?
10-03-2023 13:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation

Who do you think will believe that you will ever listen to the content of any discussion?

Did you mean to say that you would pay to be present while not listening? Are you under the impression that the FBI will interview you if you do this? Do you see an opportunity to mention that you bought Apple shares? Are you looking for confirmation that "amphibious"="amphibian"? Will doing so suspend the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?


Says the buffoon who does not believe in the last ice age, or that that my quantum computer-based stock shares are real.

I suppose that you need to justify your petty existence, somehow?

Peel away, sucker


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-03-2023 13:15
10-03-2023 15:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation

Who do you think will believe that you will ever listen to the content of any discussion?

Did you mean to say that you would pay to be present while not listening? Are you under the impression that the FBI will interview you if you do this? Do you see an opportunity to mention that you bought Apple shares? Are you looking for confirmation that "amphibious"="amphibian"? Will doing so suspend the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?


You kick any dogs yet today, loser?


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2023 15:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation

Who do you think will believe that you will ever listen to the content of any discussion?

Did you mean to say that you would pay to be present while not listening? Are you under the impression that the FBI will interview you if you do this? Do you see an opportunity to mention that you bought Apple shares? Are you looking for confirmation that "amphibious"="amphibian"? Will doing so suspend the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

You kick any dogs yet today, loser?

I just finished kicking you up and down the street and left you lying in the gutter. You eventually woke up like a guy who had been KO'ed and who didn't realize the match had already occurred and that he had his azz handed to him ... leading you to ask me if I had kicked any dogs lately.

Too funny.
10-03-2023 17:19
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
Double


LOL how come the wire is going into the sun that is a trillion miles away?


That's a power line


A power line is a wire retard, and you failed to answer the question as to how a power line on the Earth is protruding into the Sun.

LOL, you may jerk off again before you answer


That's tempting. The power line is in front of the Sun.


True the power line is in front of the sun, so why is it not all visible? Silly, really you need to take your meds on time


It's washed out by the brightness of the light


Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation


The one on the bottom is the actual Sun.

The one on the top is a projection onto Heaven's glass.

I would make it a very short and boring conversation. And I would ask you for at least $5 million for my troubles.

Is that what you want to spend your Apple capital gains on?



Edited on 10-03-2023 17:40
10-03-2023 17:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.
10-03-2023 17:48
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.


There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.


10-03-2023 18:01
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.


There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.
Edited on 10-03-2023 18:02
10-03-2023 18:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.


There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.

Maybe you've already answered this Spongy. If so, I do apologize.
Why is it that it can only be observed by cameras and not the naked eye as is easily done with a reflection on a car window? Thanks.


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 10-03-2023 18:59
10-03-2023 18:10
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.


There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.

Maybe you've already answered this Spongy. Is so, I do apologize.
Why is it that it can only be observed by cameras and not the naked eye as is easily done with a reflection on a car window? Thanks.

Great question. Another is "How did the glass actually make it to Libya without burning up on reentry?"
10-03-2023 19:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Spongy Iris wrote:I don't agree with all this author's theories surrounding the glass in the sky. But the solid observations presented, I couldn't dispute. When that happens to me, I don't refuse to learn something new

Wrong wording. You don't agree with all of the author's speculations but when presented with speculation about something "invisible" that you cannot observe, you don't refuse to believe.


There is some evidence that is just irrefutable. Some of the shattered glass can be observed in Libyan glass fields. You can even buy some on Amazon.

Your "irrefutable evidence" is easily refutable. That glass is strong evidence of lightning.

Have you, or have you not, run 40,000 amps at 100 million volts through a sample of Libyan desert sillica? Yes or no? You know this will produce glass and will refute your "irrefutable evidence" so why do you continue? ... unless it is nothing more than a strange religious belief.

Maybe you've already answered this Spongy. Is so, I do apologize.
Why is it that it can only be observed by cameras and not the naked eye as is easily done with a reflection on a car window? Thanks.

Great question. Another is "How did the glass actually make it to Libya without burning up on reentry?"


Great question. Another is "who cleans that glass and what size squeegy is required?"


Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
10-03-2023 19:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Have you explained to your therapist that the Earth has two suns? I will pay you to listen in to this conversation

Who do you think will believe that you will ever listen to the content of any discussion?

Did you mean to say that you would pay to be present while not listening? Are you under the impression that the FBI will interview you if you do this? Do you see an opportunity to mention that you bought Apple shares? Are you looking for confirmation that "amphibious"="amphibian"? Will doing so suspend the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle?

You kick any dogs yet today, loser?

I just finished kicking you up and down the street and left you lying in the gutter. You eventually woke up like a guy who had been KO'ed and who didn't realize the match had already occurred and that he had his azz handed to him ... leading you to ask me if I had kicked any dogs lately.

Too funny.


Says the idiot who didn't know that Einstein discovered entanglement and who brags on the internet about kicking dogs. The fact is that your mother had no right to treat you like she did, even though we all understand why she did it.

PS. Can you please explain to everyone how there was never an ice age because I didn't see it?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
10-03-2023 20:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14388)
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who didn't know that Einstein discovered entanglement

Says the idiot who didn't know that entanglement is a purely theoretical notion that was never "discovered" and remains science fiction. Too funny.

Swan wrote:and who brags on the internet about kicking dogs.

Says the idiot who conflates me with himself because he doesn't know that I'm not he.

The fact is that your mother had no right to treat you like she did, even though we all understand why she did it.

PS. Can you please explain to everyone how you think you somehow observed an ice age 20,000 years ago?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.
10-03-2023 22:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5704)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who didn't know that Einstein discovered entanglement

Says the idiot who didn't know that entanglement is a purely theoretical notion that was never "discovered" and remains science fiction. Too funny.

Swan wrote:and who brags on the internet about kicking dogs.

Says the idiot who conflates me with himself because he doesn't know that I'm not he.

The fact is that your mother had no right to treat you like she did, even though we all understand why she did it.

PS. Can you please explain to everyone how you think you somehow observed an ice age 20,000 years ago?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
.


I am curious as to how you type in that straight jacket? Again all that you are doing here is begging for the emotional stimulation that you were deprived of as a child. See no one has to prove anything to you, least of all me.

That said, I do enjoy the company of nuclear physicists like yourself, who drool as much as you do. Sure, it's gross, but it's also comical, and I do enjoy laughing at your total ineptitude. Especially since they cancelled the Benny Hill show and you are obviously the next best thing.




IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?


It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.


Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 10-03-2023 22:14
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate aliens and balloons:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
FBI captures escaped inmate, while letting 1000 illegal aliens carry in 3 tons of fentanyl416-07-2023 22:51
White House says objects spotted over the US are not aliens. So, it is 100% aliens315-02-2023 03:40
The Fermi Paradox — Where Are All The Aliens?828-05-2018 12:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact