Remember me
▼ Content

After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All

After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All07-01-2022 06:47
GoodbyeTime
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All

I no longer have any interested in this low level civilization.
I have given too much time and opportunity to all beings to evolve.
There is no reason for me to continue to do it anymore.
So after January 16th 2022 (16-01-2022), I the Savior Messiah Buddha or whatever-name will no longer provide any secret of humanity, human body, human evolution/ascension via all methods such as article, book, class, etc. Here including both free and non-free products/services and via direct or via group/company/organization.

The future is always uncertain but after that deadline, the only content I may/could provide is the low level materials/books such as the new cryptocurrency 2.0 system or Global Currency Reset solution for example.
I won't talk/share about anything about human history, secret of human body, the Universe , immortal worlds, etc.

So for the next about 9 days are your final chance to have access to the human secret, human evolution/ascension, god, immortal worlds via both free and non-free products/services at the official: The Illusion Cyber Group website.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com/2022/01/07/after-16-01-2022-i-the-savior-no-longer-provide-any-human-evolution-content-materials-to-all/
07-01-2022 08:17
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You keep saying you are going and never do.My life is rather perfect right now so I am directing all my hate energy at you.F off once and for all
07-01-2022 16:23
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GoodbyeTime wrote:

So after January 16th 2022 (16-01-2022), I the Savior Messiah Buddha or whatever-name will no longer provide any secret of humanity, human body, human evolution/ascension via all methods such as article, book, class, etc. Here including both free and non-free products/services and via direct or via group/company/organization.

The future is always uncertain but after that deadline, the only content I may/could provide is the low level materials/books such as the new cryptocurrency 2.0 system or Global Currency Reset solution for example.
I won't talk/share about anything about human history, secret of human body, the Universe , immortal worlds, etc.

So for the next about 9 days are your final chance to have access to the human secret, human evolution/ascension, god, immortal worlds via both free and non-free products/services at the official: The Illusion Cyber Group website.

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

Source: https://illusioncyber.wordpress.com/2022/01/07/after-16-01-2022-i-the-savior-no-longer-provide-any-human-evolution-content-materials-to-all/

You are a lying piece of shit. You will be back, as you always do.
07-01-2022 17:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
GoodbyeTime wrote:

Best Regard,
The Savior
The Illusion Cyber Group

You continue promising total carnage. It doesn't happen....wait!.....Into the Night smelled some burnt up refried beans in a restaurant. You did really good on that one.

I think its time you go offline and work on your superhero powers. Maybe come back in 10 years and see if you can burn more than a plate of beans.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 07-01-2022 17:37

Join the debate After 16-01-2022, I The Savior No Longer Provide Any Human Evolution Content Materials To All:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Do Have A Perfect Strategy To Help All National Government Solve Their Financial Issue213-11-2023 15:37
New thread added, no content other than524-07-2023 21:26
The Final Departure Of Living Buddha The Savior Messiah – Lời Tạm Biệt Của Phật018-07-2023 08:15
Speaking of morgues, Harvard is now majoring in selling human body parts015-06-2023 03:18
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact