Remember me
▼ Content

About the damage that Obama did to science.



Page 4 of 5<<<2345>
10-12-2019 15:20
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I agree that giving them media glory is not helping, however, I will shamelessly regurgitate IBdaMann. As president you don't control the media.
True but a President is a leader and confining "what I would do as president" to exclude having a President advocate for something pretty much discounts most of what Presidents do since they aren't Congress either and can only ask that laws be sent to their desk.

Some day you should actually read the Constitution of the United States and find out what a President does.
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:...
40 people are not going to try to break into your house tonight, I promise.
You can't make that promise....
Ah, I pretty much CAN promise that.

Nope. You don't get to dictate what 40 criminals might do. You only get to speak for yourself.
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:We should work hard on two fronts, building up a good relationship with mainstream Islam as well.

Yes, and Trump is working hard on building a relationship with you. Do you accept?
What? I'm not mainstream Islam. He has sucked up to the Saudi's like every president and so I don't think all of Islam feels attacked.

You are being irrational. First you say he is attacking Islam, then you say he isn't. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
I would probably enact some kind of temporary travel ban, mostly entry from the countries causing us the most trouble.
What trouble? You saw the list. ZERO of those events would have been effected by a PERMANENT ban on the countries on Trumps list.

You can't point to events that might not have happened because you don't know if they would've happened. Argument of ignorance fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
So I guess you don't agree that getting Trump to piss off 1.8 billion Muslims just might be an ISIS strategy?

ISIS does not represent Islam. Banning travel from nations that support and condone terrorism is a valid action by the President. You are being irrational. You are trying to argue both sides of your paradox.
tmiddles wrote:
You said:
GasGuzzler wrote:
By the way, you have still not taken a real position on actual action you would take to curb the radical Muslim terrorism.
You kinda missed my answer which is in two parts:
1- Who cares, it's not a crisis. It's not even a mole hill. We should stop pretending it's important

Irrational. You already said it is. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
2- Work on building a good relationship with mainstream Muslims. One of the president's primary powers outside of war time is to be our ambassador to the world. Obama understood this well.

Define 'mainstream Muslim'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-12-2019 15:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
GasGuzzler wrote:
First you said this...

tmiddles wrote:I personally agree with most of the world that "Radical Islam", an umbrella title for ISIS ect., is a serious threat we should not ignore.


But then you say this?

tmiddles wrote:
1- Who cares, it's not a crisis. It's not even a mole hill. We should stop pretending it's important


I honestly hope I did not take you out of context here. I don't play that game. Please fill me in if I've missed something.

You didn't. He made both arguments. He is locked in paradox. He is being irrational.
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:2- Work on building a good relationship with mainstream Muslims. One of the president's primary powers outside of war time is to be our ambassador to the world. Obama understood this well.


Ahhhh, you speak of Obama's apology tour?

Haven't you noticed? He really thinks he speaks for everyone!



The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-12-2019 15:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
First you said this...

tmiddles wrote:I personally agree with most of the world that "Radical Islam", an umbrella title for ISIS ect., is a serious threat we should not ignore.


But then you say this?

tmiddles wrote:
1- Who cares, it's not a crisis. It's not even a mole hill. We should stop pretending it's important


I honestly hope I did not take you out of context here. I don't play that game. Please fill me in if I've missed something.

tmiddles wrote:2- Work on building a good relationship with mainstream Muslims. One of the president's primary powers outside of war time is to be our ambassador to the world. Obama understood this well.


Ahhhh, you speak of Obama's apology tour?



Radical Islam really does not affect the US much.

Tell that to the victims of 9/11.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-12-2019 15:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
First you said this...
tmiddles wrote:I personally agree with most of the world that "Radical Islam", an umbrella title for ISIS ect., is a serious threat we should not ignore.

But then you say this?
tmiddles wrote:
1- Who cares, it's not a crisis. It's not even a mole hill. We should stop pretending it's important
Yes radical Islam is a serious threat. Terrorist attacks are not, for the last 20 years at least, in the US.

Follow this: White supremacist ideology is a serious threat to our society in the US presently, but spray painted swastikas are not.

Racism. Stow it, dude.
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Ahhhh, you speak of Obama's apology tour?
Not an expert on it but yes I believe so.

You do not get to speak for anyone except yourself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-12-2019 15:33
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote: White supremacist ideology is a serious threat ...
White supremacists? Really? ...50 deaths last year.
As with "Radical Islam" it's the ideology that is the threat. The terrorist attacks within the US from any group the past 18 years are trivial matters, or at least they should be considered so.

We of course were a country with fundamental, constitutional white supremacy not so long ago

Racism.
tmiddles wrote:
so of course that's something we're more vulnerable to than Radical Islam.

Racism. Bigotry. Irrational.
tmiddles wrote:
I don't think any of us are worried about large numbers of US residents converting to Radical Islam. But it's standard in Saudi Arabia and much of the world is vulnerable.

Saudi Arabia is not radical Islam. Bigotry. Irrational.
tmiddles wrote:
This is what made Trump's policy so unmerited.

Irrational argument. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
Presumably he was keeping someone out of the country who might want to come commit a terrorist attack.

Just as you agreed to, then denied. Which is it, dude? You are being irrational.
tmiddles wrote:
This when none of the previous attackers would have been impacted by the ban AND with the attacks just not being a serious threat to public safety.

You cannot point to events that might have happened as events that have happened. Argument of ignorance fallacy.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
10-12-2019 15:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:How has that worked out, by the way?


It hasn't. You can't prevent something that's not trying to happen. It's a joke.

Irrational. Is terrorism a threat or is it not? Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
And your argument:
Trump has prevented terrorist attacks with his policy because there haven't been attacks from the countries he blocked?

That's too dumb for even you IBD.

You already agreed that he has, now you say he hasn't. Irrational. Which is it, dude?
tmiddles wrote:
Because as you know there were no such attacks under any previous president.

Kennedy, Johnson. Carter. Reagan. Bush (both I and II). Clinton. Obama.
tmiddles wrote:
You could claim he's keep martian invasion at bay while you're at it.

Extreme argument fallacy, used to justify an argument of ignorance fallacy, itself coming out of a paradox and an irrational argument.

You are really screwed up, dude. I don't think you have any idea what you are even trying to say anymore.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 10-12-2019 15:45
11-12-2019 00:15
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.


Edited on 11-12-2019 00:16
11-12-2019 01:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 11-12-2019 01:30
11-12-2019 08:03
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


You think the government did that? Or are you saying the attack was justified?


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
11-12-2019 09:09
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:....Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.
WOW!

So ITN's take on the Oklahoma City Bombing is that an "Abusive Federal Government" was "involved", Islam (no "radical" modifier added) was not, end of list.

Sooooo you are saying a terrorist attack that killed 168 people including 19 children was ultimately due to the "abusive federal government" that provoked the terrorist? That's the only concept that comes across in your statement.

Got that copy of the Turner Diaries by the bedside there there ITN?

We all know who McVeigh would have voted for but I'm actually shocked you so brazenly stand with him and sympathize with his violence ITN.

I normally delight in you exposing what an idiot you are but I'm honestly just nauseous right now, because I don't want you to be real.
Edited on 11-12-2019 09:57
11-12-2019 09:38
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
IBDM,
Are you the same person that was operating the IBDM moniker recently or has there been a shift change?
11-12-2019 15:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


You think the government did that? Or are you saying the attack was justified?


The attack was certainly justified in McVeigh's mind. It was done in retaliation for the murders by the federal government in Waco, TX and in Idaho under the administration of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
11-12-2019 15:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:....Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.
WOW!

So ITN's take on the Oklahoma City Bombing is that an "Abusive Federal Government" was "involved", Islam (no "radical" modifier added) was not, end of list.

Islam was not involved in the Oklahoma bombing.
tmiddles wrote:
Sooooo you are saying a terrorist attack that killed 168 people including 19 children was ultimately due to the "abusive federal government" that provoked the terrorist? That's the only concept that comes across in your statement.

It was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge. The government itself was specifically targeted.
tmiddles wrote:
Got that copy of the Turner Diaries by the bedside there there ITN?

No.
tmiddles wrote:
We all know who McVeigh would have voted for but I'm actually shocked you so brazenly stand with him and sympathize with his violence ITN.

I don't. I understand his motives though. I also understand he attacked the wrong building. The Waco, TX siege was implemented from the Texas federal building. To McVeigh, all federal people were just as guilty.
tmiddles wrote:
I normally delight in you exposing what an idiot you are but I'm honestly just nauseous right now, because I don't want you to be real.

Whatsa matter? Did someone poke a hole in your protective bubble?

While I'm not a support of McVeigh's actions, I understand them. There ARE supported of McVeigh's actions all over the United States though. I understand them and their attitude as well.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
11-12-2019 17:58
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


You think the government did that? Or are you saying the attack was justified?


The attack was certainly justified in McVeigh's mind. It was done in retaliation for the murders by the federal government in Waco, TX and in Idaho under the administration of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.


Terrorism is justifed in the perpetrators mind, still a crime though.


Assuming you ever got your pilot licence, you kept these opinions this to yourself when they interviewed you.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
11-12-2019 17:58
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


You think the government did that? Or are you saying the attack was justified?


The attack was certainly justified in McVeigh's mind. It was done in retaliation for the murders by the federal government in Waco, TX and in Idaho under the administration of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.


Terrorism is justifed in the perpetrators mind, still a crime though.


Assuming you ever got your pilot licence, you kept these opinions this to yourself when they interviewed you.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
11-12-2019 23:14
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
tmiddles wrote:
1- Who cares, it's not a crisis. It's not even a mole hill. We should stop pretending it's important

It's very important to the people who elected Trump. You shouldn't pretend that you somehow speak for them and that you define what is important to them.

tmiddles wrote: 2- Work on building a good relationship with mainstream Muslims. One of the president's primary powers outside of war time is to be our ambassador to the world. Obama understood this well.

What you and Obama failed to understand is that the "Ambassador" sometimes has bad news because he is representing his countrymen.

Trump is an ambassador, not a caterer.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-12-2019 23:41
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
IBdaMann wrote:
It's very important to the people who elected Trump.
True. Presidents lead and they follow the people.

A president has a lot of influence, particularly over supporters as to what the priorities are.

Trump has definitely worked to intensify concern about radical islamic terror in the US. Though it's a nonexistent issue in the practical sense it is why terrorist acts are committed in the first place. You could not reward radical islamic terrorist more fully than to place them on the pedestal they were hoping for.

Ironically Trump, in ignoring McVeigh, would be in McVeigh's view be cheating him of his prize. The fame, recognition and most of all fear of the people.

This is the plaque Trump hung on the wall for Radical Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3edsMzHkA


Do you think the people pictured would be ashamed to be in the ad? Do you think it was the most they ever hoped for by killing innocent people? I would say no to the former and yes to the latter.

As I see it he put a huge billboard up for the whole world: "Kill Americans and I will honor you by putting your name and photo up in lights. I will elevate you to be as powerful in the eyes of the US as war with the Soviets once was. You will be the greatest terrorists if you just give me a little something to work with"

That's not helping at all.

Meanwhile we have a serious (more that I realized) internal threat from Turner Diaries reading anti-Semites, bigots, white supremacist and scum. Sadly since they support Trump he stays loyal. You can run over people with your car and it's OK in his book if you're not muslim.

I worry a lot more about David Duke than I do about al-Baghdadi.
Edited on 11-12-2019 23:43
11-12-2019 23:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tell that to the victims of 9/11.
Don't forget Oklahoma City.



What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.


You think the government did that? Or are you saying the attack was justified?


The attack was certainly justified in McVeigh's mind. It was done in retaliation for the murders by the federal government in Waco, TX and in Idaho under the administration of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.


Terrorism is justifed in the perpetrators mind, still a crime though.

So is bombing a federal building.
spot wrote:
Assuming you ever got your pilot licence, you kept these opinions this to yourself when they interviewed you.

Irrelevant. The event hadn't happened yet, and the question is immaterial.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-12-2019 00:04
HarveyH55
★★★★★
(2399)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
It's very important to the people who elected Trump.
True. Presidents lead and they follow the people.

A president has a lot of influence, particularly over supporters as to what the priorities are.

Trump has definitely worked to intensify concern about radical islamic terror in the US. Though it's a nonexistent issue in the practical sense it is why terrorist acts are committed in the first place. You could not reward radical islamic terrorist more fully than to place them on the pedestal they were hoping for.

Ironically Trump, in ignoring McVeigh, would be in McVeigh's view be cheating him of his prize. The fame, recognition and most of all fear of the people.

This is the plaque Trump hung on the wall for Radical Islam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3edsMzHkA


Do you think the people pictured would be ashamed to be in the ad? Do you think it was the most they ever hoped for by killing innocent people? I would say no to the former and yes to the latter.

As I see it he put a huge billboard up for the whole world: "Kill Americans and I will honor you by putting your name and photo up in lights. I will elevate you to be as powerful in the eyes of the US as war with the Soviets once was. You will be the greatest terrorists if you just give me a little something to work with"

That's not helping at all.

Meanwhile we have a serious (more that I realized) internal threat from Turner Diaries reading anti-Semites, bigots, white supremacist and scum. Sadly since they support Trump he stays loyal. You can run over people with your car and it's OK in his book if you're not muslim.

I worry a lot more about David Duke than I do about al-Baghdadi.


What a load of crap! Terrorist will keep attacking, keep going bigger, until they get the attention, and recognition they want and need. We don't have suicide-bombers (like in the middle east) over here, because we take it seriously, and work hard to stop them.

You imply that Trump is a racist, mostly because he doesn't care who he goes after. Race and gender, isn't a magic shield, to hide behind, when you do bad things. The democrats are the most racist, bigoted people on the planet. They have to place everyone in separate groups, they either attack or defend these groups, use these groups, but they never just treat all people equally. This is why Trump will win in 2020. He's just talking to people, voters. Democrats target individual groups of voters. Racism isn't about hate, it's treating people, as if they are some how different.
12-12-2019 00:48
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
HarveyH55 wrote:...Terrorist will keep attacking, keep going bigger, until they get the attention, and recognition they want and need.
Yes like being featured in a presidential candidates commercial and being the focal point of his platform. Exciting stuff if you're a terrorist. I don't recall mentioning racism in my post.

You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.

And I notice you're simply ignoring the McVeigh issue on this page. I take it you agree with ITN since you took time to disagree with me and let his posts go?
12-12-2019 01:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:...Terrorist will keep attacking, keep going bigger, until they get the attention, and recognition they want and need.
Yes like being featured in a presidential candidates commercial and being the focal point of his platform. Exciting stuff if you're a terrorist. I don't recall mentioning racism in my post.

You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.

And I notice you're simply ignoring the McVeigh issue on this page. I take it you agree with ITN since you took time to disagree with me and let his posts go?

McVeigh is no longer an issue. He was executed for his crime.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-12-2019 04:25
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.


Bullshit. Trump knows his supporters are fed up with political correctness and appeasement. That is why the political environment was ripe for the election of a guy like him. He owes no one anything and that gives him the liberty to lead as he sees fit. As you have found out, he don't give a damn if you chose to be offended.

He's the first republican presidents in decades to actually accept the fact that a democrat will always hate him, no matter what. So damn the fugging torpedoes and he will lead on the platform he ran on. That's what he's doing and that's why his supporters love him. Get ready for a landslide.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
12-12-2019 06:34
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.


Bullshit. Trump knows his supporters are fed up with political correctness and appeasement. That is why the political environment was ripe for the election of a guy like him. He owes no one anything and that gives him the liberty to lead as he sees fit. As you have found out, he don't give a damn if you chose to be offended.

He's the first republican presidents in decades to actually accept the fact that a democrat will always hate him, no matter what. So damn the fugging torpedoes and he will lead on the platform he ran on. That's what he's doing and that's why his supporters love him. Get ready for a landslide.



Republicans don't like him as well. You don't get it, do you?
Trump's trade war with China is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in tight with the Chinese. He's connected to their elite just as his wife is.
Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine because He is pro Russia.
Why go against Russia if he can't show Putin that he got something in return?
That's politics. Me? I think Republicans will impeach him. Something like that would give Republicans a lot of political clout. If Democrats decided not to pursue impeachment because of a Republican controlled senate, they would have gotten the political clout.
What you need to consider is if Republicans are willing to risk the next election. In politics that is what Republicans will be thinking about. A Trump loss would hurt the Republican party but a Trump win might do more damage.
I was in the US Navy, damage control sometimes is the most important thing you can do. If not, then you might not have a ship.
12-12-2019 06:41
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:....Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.
WOW!

So ITN's take on the Oklahoma City Bombing is that an "Abusive Federal Government" was "involved", Islam (no "radical" modifier added) was not, end of list.

Sooooo you are saying a terrorist attack that killed 168 people including 19 children was ultimately due to the "abusive federal government" that provoked the terrorist? That's the only concept that comes across in your statement.

Got that copy of the Turner Diaries by the bedside there there ITN?

We all know who McVeigh would have voted for but I'm actually shocked you so brazenly stand with him and sympathize with his violence ITN.

I normally delight in you exposing what an idiot you are but I'm honestly just nauseous right now, because I don't want you to be real.



ITN is Native American. If you consider things like Wounded Knee, the US government is guilty of many acts of terrorism against Native Americans. Our government isn't as innocent as it claims to be.
12-12-2019 16:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
tmiddles wrote: Trump has definitely worked to intensify concern about radical islamic terror in the US.

Nope. The concern was already there, in spades. Trump's message was simply that he gets it, that he is listening and that he understands.

tmiddles wrote: That's not helping at all.

Or it helped a great deal. How can we tell? Hmmm....

How many radical Islamic attacks have we had since Trump took office? How many by foreigners from the identified countries?

tmiddles wrote: I worry a lot more about David Duke than I do about al-Baghdadi.

Is that because of all of David Duke's terrorism?

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-12-2019 16:44
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.


Bullshit. Trump knows his supporters are fed up with political correctness and appeasement. That is why the political environment was ripe for the election of a guy like him. He owes no one anything and that gives him the liberty to lead as he sees fit. As you have found out, he don't give a damn if you chose to be offended.

He's the first republican presidents in decades to actually accept the fact that a democrat will always hate him, no matter what. So damn the fugging torpedoes and he will lead on the platform he ran on. That's what he's doing and that's why his supporters love him. Get ready for a landslide.



Republicans don't like him as well. You don't get it, do you?
Trump's trade war with China is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in tight with the Chinese. He's connected to their elite just as his wife is.
Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine because He is pro Russia.
Why go against Russia if he can't show Putin that he got something in return?
That's politics. Me? I think Republicans will impeach him. Something like that would give Republicans a lot of political clout. If Democrats decided not to pursue impeachment because of a Republican controlled senate, they would have gotten the political clout.
What you need to consider is if Republicans are willing to risk the next election. In politics that is what Republicans will be thinking about. A Trump loss would hurt the Republican party but a Trump win might do more damage.
I was in the US Navy, damage control sometimes is the most important thing you can do. If not, then you might not have a ship.


I suspect you've lost your TV remote again. Sometimes you can find a set of buttons on the back. Try changing the channel that way.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
Edited on 12-12-2019 16:45
12-12-2019 17:40
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.


Bullshit. Trump knows his supporters are fed up with political correctness and appeasement. That is why the political environment was ripe for the election of a guy like him. He owes no one anything and that gives him the liberty to lead as he sees fit. As you have found out, he don't give a damn if you chose to be offended.

He's the first republican presidents in decades to actually accept the fact that a democrat will always hate him, no matter what. So damn the fugging torpedoes and he will lead on the platform he ran on. That's what he's doing and that's why his supporters love him. Get ready for a landslide.



Republicans don't like him as well. You don't get it, do you?
Is that why his rallies are so packed in major stadiums they have five times that number cheering him on outside?
James___ wrote:
Trump's trade war with China is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in tight with the Chinese. He's connected to their elite just as his wife is.
No, it's because of the Chinese tariffs.
James___ wrote:
Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine because He is pro Russia.
Trump has withheld anything.
James___ wrote:
Why go against Russia if he can't show Putin that he got something in return?
Trump is not beholden to Russia or the Ukraine.
James___ wrote:
That's politics. Me? I think Republicans will impeach him.
Put away your Holy Entrails. They do not predict anything.
James___ wrote:
Something like that would give Republicans a lot of political clout.
With who? Democrats?
James___ wrote:
If Democrats decided not to pursue impeachment because of a Republican controlled senate, they would have gotten the political clout.
The Democrats in the House are clueless. They prove it every day they keep these impeachment 'hearings' running.
James___ wrote:
What you need to consider is if Republicans are willing to risk the next election.
Irrelevant. A politician doesn't get to choose whether to risk the next election.
James___ wrote:
In politics that is what Republicans will be thinking about. A Trump loss would hurt the Republican party but a Trump win might do more damage.
You are deluding yourself.
James___ wrote:
I was in the US Navy, damage control sometimes is the most important thing you can do. If not, then you might not have a ship.

I doubt any of your stories. You make shit up all the time.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-12-2019 17:42
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
James___ wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:....Oklahoma City.

What about it? Islam wasn't involved. An abusive federal government was though.
WOW!

So ITN's take on the Oklahoma City Bombing is that an "Abusive Federal Government" was "involved", Islam (no "radical" modifier added) was not, end of list.

Sooooo you are saying a terrorist attack that killed 168 people including 19 children was ultimately due to the "abusive federal government" that provoked the terrorist? That's the only concept that comes across in your statement.

Got that copy of the Turner Diaries by the bedside there there ITN?

We all know who McVeigh would have voted for but I'm actually shocked you so brazenly stand with him and sympathize with his violence ITN.

I normally delight in you exposing what an idiot you are but I'm honestly just nauseous right now, because I don't want you to be real.



ITN is Native American. If you consider things like Wounded Knee, the US government is guilty of many acts of terrorism against Native Americans. Our government isn't as innocent as it claims to be.


Not terrorism, just outright theft and murder. War is not terrorism.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 12-12-2019 17:43
12-12-2019 19:50
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified Harvey. In fact if Trump thought his base wanted it he'd do that tomorrow. I think he's very sensitive to what his supporters want.


Bullshit. Trump knows his supporters are fed up with political correctness and appeasement. That is why the political environment was ripe for the election of a guy like him. He owes no one anything and that gives him the liberty to lead as he sees fit. As you have found out, he don't give a damn if you chose to be offended.

He's the first republican presidents in decades to actually accept the fact that a democrat will always hate him, no matter what. So damn the fugging torpedoes and he will lead on the platform he ran on. That's what he's doing and that's why his supporters love him. Get ready for a landslide.



Republicans don't like him as well. You don't get it, do you?
Trump's trade war with China is because Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is in tight with the Chinese. He's connected to their elite just as his wife is.
Trump withheld military aid to Ukraine because He is pro Russia.
Why go against Russia if he can't show Putin that he got something in return?
That's politics. Me? I think Republicans will impeach him. Something like that would give Republicans a lot of political clout. If Democrats decided not to pursue impeachment because of a Republican controlled senate, they would have gotten the political clout.
What you need to consider is if Republicans are willing to risk the next election. In politics that is what Republicans will be thinking about. A Trump loss would hurt the Republican party but a Trump win might do more damage.
I was in the US Navy, damage control sometimes is the most important thing you can do. If not, then you might not have a ship.


I suspect you've lost your TV remote again. Sometimes you can find a set of buttons on the back. Try changing the channel that way.



Nah, I just live in Ky., home of Mitch McConnell. I need to change states. Mitch wants to shape the US in Kentucky's image. In his 2014 campaign he said that he was going to run the US from Kentucky the way it should be ran.
That commercial got pulled. Still, he's most likely the person to decide President Trump's fate. And since trucking companies are having a hard time because of fewer imports, it's also hurting Mitch's family. A father-in-law and mother-in-law are family.

[url]https://www.forbes.com/sites/michelatindera/2019/06/10/million-will-sheds-light-on-shipping-fortune-connected-to-elaine-chao-and-mitch-mcconnell/[/url]
12-12-2019 20:03
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
James___ wrote:
And since trucking companies are having a hard time because of fewer imports,

Get your head out of the sand. Consumer spending is up, we're buying more shit than ever, fuel prices are down. Any trucking company operated correctly is doing fine. At the end of the day you just can't hate Trump enough, can you?


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
12-12-2019 20:25
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.[/quote]

Terrorism is justifed in the perpetrators mind, still a crime though. [/quote]
So is bombing a federal building.
spot wrote:
Assuming you ever got your pilot licence, you kept these opinions this to yourself when they interviewed you.

Irrelevant. The event hadn't happened yet, and the question is immaterial.[/quote]

If I knew who you were and you were still flying it would be very relevant to you because I would consider it a duty to notify the authorities.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
13-12-2019 09:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3374)
Into the Night wrote:There ARE supported of McVeigh's actions all over the United States though. I understand them and their attitude as well.
Into the Night wrote:
McVeigh is no longer an issue. He was executed for his crime.
Which is it dude? I guess all those supporters and potential next terrorists were executed along with him? And you clearly sympathize with his TERRORIST ATTACK. Your defense and equivocating of one of the worst terrorists in history is sickening.

GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified ......
...political correctness and appeasement. ...
Why is erasing the memory of terrorists politically correct? We should never allow them a scrap of fame. Don't YOU think that's a good idea? That's not left or right it's a plan of attack.

James___ wrote:I think Republicans will impeach him.
Yeah anyone that doesn't realize there are a long list of Republicans that hate Trump hasn't been paying attention.

IBdaMann wrote:
How many radical Islamic attacks have we had since Trump took office? How many by foreigners from the identified countries?
OK math wiz. Trumps policies have decreased attacks by terrorists from the countries on his list by 0%. No improvement at all. We went from nothing to nothing, holding steady at that amount.

spot wrote:
If I knew who you were and you were still flying it would be very relevant to you because I would consider it a duty to notify the authorities.
Agreed. The FBI may be looking for you ITN. Justifying the 2nd worst terrorist attack in our history is dangerous talk.
13-12-2019 15:38
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★☆
(1790)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:There ARE supported of McVeigh's actions all over the United States though. I understand them and their attitude as well.
Into the Night wrote:
McVeigh is no longer an issue. He was executed for his crime.
Which is it dude? I guess all those supporters and potential next terrorists were executed along with him? And you clearly sympathize with his TERRORIST ATTACK. Your defense and equivocating of one of the worst terrorists in history is sickening.

GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified ......
...political correctness and appeasement. ...
Why is erasing the memory of terrorists politically correct? We should never allow them a scrap of fame. Don't YOU think that's a good idea? That's not left or right it's a plan of attack.

James___ wrote:I think Republicans will impeach him.
Yeah anyone that doesn't realize there are a long list of Republicans that hate Trump hasn't been paying attention.

IBdaMann wrote:
How many radical Islamic attacks have we had since Trump took office? How many by foreigners from the identified countries?
OK math wiz. Trumps policies have decreased attacks by terrorists from the countries on his list by 0%. No improvement at all. We went from nothing to nothing, holding steady at that amount.

spot wrote:
If I knew who you were and you were still flying it would be very relevant to you because I would consider it a duty to notify the authorities.
Agreed. The FBI may be looking for you ITN. Justifying the 2nd worst terrorist attack in our history is dangerous talk.


Now I see why you don't like the long quoting. So much easier to assign positions and take people out of context. You are a dirt bag liar.

tmiddles wrote:Yeah anyone that doesn't realize there are a long list of Republicans that hate Trump hasn't been paying attention.


There are many establishment republicans that need to leave office with Pelosi and friends. Fortunately, it is not these clowns that will be re electing Trump in a landslide.


All the time the base and surface are at equal temperature as the equilibrium graduates to establish the temperature development--Pete Rogers
13-12-2019 16:39
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
tmiddles wrote: Which is it dude? I guess all those supporters and potential next terrorists were executed along with him?

Well, that's the problem when you can't read for comprehension.

Into the Night did not say that there were any more terrorists than McVeigh. He said that there are many people who understand McVeigh's motives. Into the Night expressed understanding the people who understand the motives. Into the Night expressed a lot of understanding and zero intent of either committing or supporting terrorism.

Yet somehow you (and spot) were unable to extract the correct semantics (best case) ... or you are once again attacking a bogus position that you yourself created and assigned to Into the Night (worst case).


tmiddles wrote: And you clearly sympathize with his TERRORIST ATTACK.

Of course it's clear to the delusional illiterates.

tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:I think Republicans will impeach him.
Yeah anyone that doesn't realize there are a long list of Republicans that hate Trump hasn't been paying attention.

Anyone that believes Trump will somehow be convicted hasn't been paying attention.

Anyone whose vision of the future does not involve Trump being relected with more than 300 electoral votes hasn't been paying attention.

tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote: How many radical Islamic attacks have we had since Trump took office? How many by foreigners from the identified countries?
OK math wiz.

I saw a zero in your answer so I'm going to assume your acknowledgement of zero radical Islamic attacks since Trump took office.

You had the answer to your question all along.

.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-12-2019 17:08
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
spot wrote:
That attack was not an act of terrorism. It was an act of revenge.


Terrorism is justifed in the perpetrators mind, still a crime though. [/quote]
So is bombing a federal building.
spot wrote:
Assuming you ever got your pilot licence, you kept these opinions this to yourself when they interviewed you.

Irrelevant. The event hadn't happened yet, and the question is immaterial.[/quote]

If I knew who you were and you were still flying it would be very relevant to you because I would consider it a duty to notify the authorities.[/quote]

Authorities get this sort of noise every day. Did you know bearing false witness is a crime?


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-12-2019 17:21
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:There ARE supported of McVeigh's actions all over the United States though. I understand them and their attitude as well.
Into the Night wrote:
McVeigh is no longer an issue. He was executed for his crime.
Which is it dude?

Both. No paradox. McVeigh is no longer an issue, and there are some that agree with his reasons for bombing the Oklahoma federal building.
tmiddles wrote:
I guess all those supporters and potential next terrorists were executed along with him?

No. They are still out there.
tmiddles wrote:
And you clearly sympathize with his TERRORIST ATTACK.

Not a terrorist attack. RDCF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Your defense and equivocating of one of the worst terrorists in history is sickening.

Not a terrorist attack.
tmiddles wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
You can still support Trump and believe that Terrorists should never be glorified ......
...political correctness and appeasement. ...
Why is erasing the memory of terrorists politically correct?

Not a terrorist.
tmiddles wrote:
We should never allow them a scrap of fame.

You would rather not know about attacks against the federal government??
tmiddles wrote:
Don't YOU think that's a good idea?

No.
tmiddles wrote:
That's not left or right it's a plan of attack.

What plan?? Ignoring such attacks???
tmiddles wrote:
James___ wrote:I think Republicans will impeach him.
Yeah anyone that doesn't realize there are a long list of Republicans that hate Trump hasn't been paying attention.

RDCF. RQAA. Better get your post-election therapist lined up.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
How many radical Islamic attacks have we had since Trump took office? How many by foreigners from the identified countries?
OK math wiz. Trumps policies have decreased attacks by terrorists from the countries on his list by 0%. No improvement at all. We went from nothing to nothing, holding steady at that amount.

You don't get to count non-events as events.
tmiddles wrote:
spot wrote:
If I knew who you were and you were still flying it would be very relevant to you because I would consider it a duty to notify the authorities.
Agreed. The FBI may be looking for you ITN.

They already have my address and fingerprints. I am more than just a pilot, you see. Such fingerprints are used while working the casino industry, some areas of aviation, some gun purchases, and of course the explosives that I make and use.
tmiddles wrote:
Justifying the 2nd worst terrorist attack in our history is dangerous talk.

I didn't. I simply described why he bombed the federal building. It was not an act of terrorism.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
14-12-2019 01:24
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
And since trucking companies are having a hard time because of fewer imports,

Get your head out of the sand. Consumer spending is up, we're buying more shit than ever, fuel prices are down. Any trucking company operated correctly is doing fine. At the end of the day you just can't hate Trump enough, can you?



It's not about President Trump. If I have to like him then our government is fascist.
According to Merriam-Webster:
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.


It's a shame that you know so little about history. When a guy named Trump had a reality TV show, I never watched it. The tag line for that show and this administration is surprisingly similar.
Not a Trumpster? You're Fired!!!
Presidents should never demand loyalty. It's sad when President Trump routinely fires his friends and supporters. That's unheard of.
But that is what having an autocratic and dictatorial government requires.
If you need a clue, Rome fell because it's politicians fought over who controlled its wealth and power. The US coincidentally is in a similar situation.
Edited on 14-12-2019 02:07
14-12-2019 02:48
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
With the 2020 elections being talked about, what would guarantee a Republican win would be if Mike Pence was the Republican candidate. And this could help Senator McConnell's family as well.
If that does happen, just Republicans and the Republican party looking out for themselves.
14-12-2019 03:06
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13292)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
And since trucking companies are having a hard time because of fewer imports,

Get your head out of the sand. Consumer spending is up, we're buying more shit than ever, fuel prices are down. Any trucking company operated correctly is doing fine. At the end of the day you just can't hate Trump enough, can you?



It's not about President Trump. If I have to like him then our government is fascist.

No one is forcing you to like Trump.
James___ wrote:
According to Merriam-Webster:
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Dictionaries don't define words. This particular definition is somewhat in error. Fascism is a form of socialism. It is characterized by government theft of business operations, without theft of the business itself. It is one step on the road to communism, where the government takes the business outright.
James___ wrote:
It's a shame that you know so little about history.

Inversion fallacy.
James___ wrote:
When a guy named Trump had a reality TV show, I never watched it.
The tag line for that show and this administration is surprisingly similar.
Not a Trumpster? You're Fired!!!

Similar to what?
James___ wrote:
Presidents should never demand loyalty. It's sad when President Trump routinely fires his friends and supporters.

He doesn't.
James___ wrote:
That's unheard of.

That's one of your hallucinations.
James___ wrote:
But that is what having an autocratic and dictatorial government requires.

Nope. A President has the right of fire anyone in the executive branch of government except the vice-President.
James___ wrote:
If you need a clue, Rome fell because it's politicians fought over who controlled its wealth and power.

Not why Rome fell.
James___ wrote:
The US coincidentally is in a similar situation.

No one is fighting over the U.S. wealth and power. It simply is.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
14-12-2019 03:52
James___
★★★★★
(3169)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
And since trucking companies are having a hard time because of fewer imports,

Get your head out of the sand. Consumer spending is up, we're buying more shit than ever, fuel prices are down. Any trucking company operated correctly is doing fine. At the end of the day you just can't hate Trump enough, can you?



It's not about President Trump. If I have to like him then our government is fascist.

No one is forcing you to like Trump.
James___ wrote:
According to Merriam-Webster:
Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2 : a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control.

Dictionaries don't define words. This particular definition is somewhat in error. Fascism is a form of socialism. It is characterized by government theft of business operations, without theft of the business itself. It is one step on the road to communism, where the government takes the business outright.
James___ wrote:
It's a shame that you know so little about history.

Inversion fallacy.
James___ wrote:
When a guy named Trump had a reality TV show, I never watched it.
The tag line for that show and this administration is surprisingly similar.
Not a Trumpster? You're Fired!!!

Similar to what?
James___ wrote:
Presidents should never demand loyalty. It's sad when President Trump routinely fires his friends and supporters.

He doesn't.
James___ wrote:
That's unheard of.

That's one of your hallucinations.
James___ wrote:
But that is what having an autocratic and dictatorial government requires.

Nope. A President has the right of fire anyone in the executive branch of government except the vice-President.
James___ wrote:
If you need a clue, Rome fell because it's politicians fought over who controlled its wealth and power.

Not why Rome fell.
James___ wrote:
The US coincidentally is in a similar situation.

No one is fighting over the U.S. wealth and power. It simply is.



I think you understand this isn't. Rome exploited, murdered and stole as they desired. They did not understand what it meant to take responsibility for one's own actions.

p.s., when Senator McConnell and his wife received a gift of over $30 million, both should have been removed from their positions in government.
While the money came from family, it came from a shipping business as well. Since they both hold political offices that could influence the profitability of that business, it creates a conflict of interest.
How could either one impose or enforce rules on a family business that they benefit as a result of its profits?
This is like President Trump using his own businesses to conduct affairs of state which profits him. It is a conflict of interest because the meetings in question might only be for increasing his personal "Trump" brand.
Edited on 14-12-2019 04:26
Page 4 of 5<<<2345>





Join the debate About the damage that Obama did to science.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Ultimate Secret Of Language, Number, Religion, Education, Science, Technology126-08-2020 08:58
There is still no Global Warming science.34122-07-2020 19:51
immunity and organ damage8618-07-2020 17:07
Organ damage2829-04-2020 17:39
Etymology of Science5908-02-2020 12:09
Articles
Barack Obama: Securing Our Energy Future
Barack Obama: Energy Independence and the Safety of Our Planet
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact