Remember me
▼ Content

A tale of 2 families

A tale of 2 families25-07-2020 07:26
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I get it. This is the internet and not much of my story can be verified. Take it for whatever its worth.

I know both of these families personally.

Family A.
Family of 4 all wake up Sunday morning, not feeling well. By Sunday afternoon they all have covid symptoms, some severe with difficulty breathing. They all wind up at the hospital where all are tested for the virus. Zero came back positive They are all sent packing.

Family B.

Mom and dad are both dentists and own their practice. They have 3 children. They all have mild covid symptoms. They decide to see about getting tested, mainly to prevent liability lawsuits against the practice. They all go the the Test Iowa website and enter their information and symptoms.

All 5 recieved email confirmation the next day that they did in fact have Covid 19.

....BUT WAIT!!!!!.......

NONE of family B were EVER TESTED!!!!!

At this point I trust the CDC numbers about as much as I trust the covid numbers from China.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 25-07-2020 07:28
25-07-2020 17:59
keepit
★★★★★
(3060)
Mistakes or misprints do happen Gas. Don't overreact. You might get paranoid about it.
25-07-2020 20:01
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Mistakes or misprints do happen Gas. Don't overreact. You might get paranoid about it.

You missed it keepit. He's claiming that a website diagnosed a family and sent them a confirmation email.
When I contacted the VA because I woke up and had a serious cough, they told me to wait a couple of hours and if the symptoms persisted to go to the ER. And when I went to the ER, they knew who I was because the phone call was documented.
I would think that a state agency would require seeing a medical professional.
With me, I don't get viruses and yet I had to be put on medication for what was deemed bronchitis. But no one had any idea how I got bronchitis. I mean the symptoms made themselves known about 1 or 2 hours after I went to sleep.
And before that, felt hot a few times but then that didn't last. Of course when I had a drug resistant infection, C. Diff, I had fevers then didn't have fevers. And this might be why I am disabled today. It's possible that doctors have ignored the damage it can cause.
D@mn, who'd think that posting in here would let me know what my doctors have overlooked. The fear of a malpractice suit is that great.
Thanks GasGuzzler.
25-07-2020 20:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm guess that 'testing', isn't confined to the PCR test... There are several methods for 'testing' for viral infections. The treatment is pretty much the same for most of them. Taking your temperature, can usually separate a virus or bacterial infection, and severity. For the vast majority, it's just a case of the 'sniffles', and will pass in 5-7 days, regardless of which virus. Old, F.B.R. patients should monitor closely, or rush to the emergency room, since they are already close friends with the Grim Reaper.

It would be interesting, if the CDC had to seperate the new cases, by diagnostic test method. I'm a little skeptical, that all samples taken, are actually run through the labs. Mild respiratory infections pose the same risk to people normally in poor health. Old people, and those with pre-existing conditions would need priority. Younger, healthy people, may just need test results, to return to work. The vast majority of tests don't really matter that much, have symptoms, stay home. If it's really bad, go to the emergency room. At this point, it doesn't really matter if it's Covid-19, or a common cold.

Couple months from now, the real fun begins, cold and flu season... And, of course, with the cold, nasty weather up north, everything shutdown, people we be hanging out, indoors. Humans are social animals, and it isn't natural to be confined. People need to work, or find a source of income. Parents working, need to dump the kids off on somebody. Grandma, at high risk, is no longer an option. Schools and day care are closed, or severely limited. For a small fee, anyone can watch the kids, since they are sitting at home anyway... If they are going to watch one kid, why not 4 or more, more money, for the same time and effort. Illegal daycare has been around for decades... Crushing government mandates and restrictions, encourage alternative markets.
25-07-2020 20:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14411)
keepit wrote:Mistakes or misprints do happen Gas. Don't overreact. You might get paranoid about it.

Intentional misinformation is not a mere mistake or misprint.

The entire Coronahoax is misinformation by design.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-07-2020 21:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21597)
keepit wrote:

Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is paranoid about it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
25-07-2020 21:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'm guess that 'testing', isn't confined to the PCR test...

That's just it Harvey....the was NO TESTING DONE WHATSOEVER. Yet, the state is recognized for 5 more cases that likely don't exist.

After 4 months and millions of "cases", I only know one person with a positive test result. He was fine 3 days after diagnosis.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
25-07-2020 21:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
keepit wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

YOU are lecturing ME about paranoia????

May I quote you from the mask thread? Ok, thanks for the permission.

Keepit wrote:
Generally speaking these organs aren't known to heal so be afraid, be very afraid.

26-07-2020 00:44
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:

So you're sober now?
26-07-2020 01:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

So you're sober now?

Fake news

26-07-2020 01:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

So you're sober now?

Fake news

So you're drunk and we should listen to you? That's the "real" news, right?
26-07-2020 02:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I get it. This is the internet and not much of my story can be verified. Take it for whatever its worth.

I get it as well.

GasGuzzler wrote:
I know both of these families personally.

I believe you.

GasGuzzler wrote:
Family A.
Family of 4 all wake up Sunday morning, not feeling well. By Sunday afternoon they all have covid symptoms, some severe with difficulty breathing. They all wind up at the hospital where all are tested for the virus. Zero came back positive They are all sent packing.

Family B.

Mom and dad are both dentists and own their practice. They have 3 children. They all have mild covid symptoms. They decide to see about getting tested, mainly to prevent liability lawsuits against the practice. They all go the the Test Iowa website and enter their information and symptoms.

All 5 recieved email confirmation the next day that they did in fact have Covid 19.

....BUT WAIT!!!!!.......

NONE of family B were EVER TESTED!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... but sadly, I've heard quite a few stories similar to this one, so I'm convinced that this is happening quite often.

GasGuzzler wrote:
At this point I trust the CDC numbers about as much as I trust the covid numbers from China.

I don't blame you. I don't trust the CDC numbers either. In my very own State of Wisconsin (in Dane County, the most uber liberal county in the State), it was just found out that 17,000 negative test results were not included in the data that the local news media has been preaching to us about COVID in the county... They are attempting to sweep it under the rug as "catching up on a backlog of testing", but I obviously call bullshit on that.
Edited on 26-07-2020 02:40
26-07-2020 02:48
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote:Mistakes or misprints do happen Gas. Don't overreact. You might get paranoid about it.

Intentional misinformation is not a mere mistake or misprint.

The entire Coronahoax is misinformation by design.

I'm now redubbing the "coronavirus" (covid-19) the 'controlyavirus'
26-07-2020 02:50
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

That's just it Harvey....the was NO TESTING DONE WHATSOEVER. Yet, the state is recognized for 5 more cases that likely don't exist.

After 4 months and millions of "cases", I only know one person with a positive test result. He was fine 3 days after diagnosis.

I know two people who "had" it, and it has since turned out that they might not have even actually had it after all, so I might just be back down to knowing zero people who have had it.
26-07-2020 03:56
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I know two people who "had" it, and it has since turned out that they might not have even actually had it after all, so I might just be back down to knowing zero people who have had it.

Luckily you never had kids. I thank the Lord Jesus that he spared you.
26-07-2020 15:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It's like Christians are against abortions while they are against life. After all, you can't go to Heaven unless you live for dying, right?
And if a baby isn't born, then you can't condemn it for not being perfect because it's your kid, right?
It's like a woman saying it's her body. The man has no say in the abortion. Just not his right. But if the woman chooses to have the baby, then it becomes his responsibility. Right?
Don't you love word play? A man loving a woman is a sin. Matthew 6:24. But a man loving another man is not a sin. Yep, 2 men who loves each other allows for a good Christian.
I like word play. As Harvey said, if my colon were damaged by an infection when I was treated for cancer, there is a work around. It's called suffering. Or just removing my colon but then when I'm being fücked by men, that makes me a homosexual, right? And I need my colon so I can be fücked.

p.s., life in America is GREAT. and gfm, as a good Christian, I want to see you go to Heaven and that requires your death. I also told you how to make abortions difficult. There's only 7 Billion + people. And birth control pills aren't OTC.
Can you show us that to be a good Christian actually requires a Christian to do something besides going to church and learning how to look good?

And gfm, while Christians say my parents were good because they had a family, Christians say I am a bad person because I want a family. That's the argument for and against abortions. When family is prevented/aborted, a person can choose Heaven. But a person with a family can't be condemned. Why I support abortions.
Edited on 26-07-2020 15:43
26-07-2020 17:34
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I do tend to believe, that Covid-19 is real, but just a new cold virus to the human population. The vast majority of people having trouble with it, are the same people, who have the same problems, every cold and flu season. The new virus just has clear and quick path, since nobody had antibodies, to quickly fight off, and remove the infection, before it has a chance to get passed on. The lockdows, the masks, and all that crap, barely slows it down. Can't lock enough people in their houses, for long enough, to stop the spread.

The cold and flu viruses are active all the time, it's just that people are out and about more during the good weather portion of the year, sick people don't tend to engage in activities as much. Healthy people don't want to get sick, and moss out on on the fun part of the year. Come fall/winter, all those basement dwelling places around the world, bragging on how the 'won', are going to get hit really bad. Not just Covid-19, but all the usual respiratory infections. The same people dying of Covid-19, are going to be at even higher risk.

I tend to think that the Covid-19 tests, are more of a generic virus test, and just look for a certain level of virus-type material in the sample. We a constantly exposed to all kinds of shit, so the test wouldn't be so sensitive to detect exposure. Have to be high levels, where you are infected, the virus is reproducing. Wouldn't matter which virus you are infected with. The high-risk group, is sensitive to any respiratory infection anyway, so would matter if it's any specific one. The people who designed the tests, can claim their test is based on Covid-19 RNA, which could be true, but it could also be true, that those same parts are fairly common, to any virus...

Should be a rough winter, lockdown again. I'm already stocking up slowly, on canned goods, beans, rice, and many of the things that store a long time, and the shelves empty quickly at the stores. For hurricane season, I only try for a couple weeks worth. i working toward a few months this time. Probably get back into fishing as well. Really looks like lean winter this year. Florida, and a few other states are doing good, and just riding out the new case scare. Lots of people getting immune naturally, rather than waiting to see how that vaccine works out. Even if approved, I don't see it having a huge impacted, until later on next year. Unfortunately, we get a lot of people coming down from the 'blue' states, for the winter months. I expect a whole lot more, since our new case load should be a lot lower than the basement dweller states, by then.
27-07-2020 17:41
(3314)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

It's like Christians are against abortions while they are against life.

Speaking for myself (I am a Christian)... I do not condone abortions (except in very rare "life of mother" cases; others will make an exception for rape cases as well) and I'm not sure what you mean by "against life", but life is good. I wouldn't be here without it. PRAISE BE TO GOD!

James___ wrote:
After all, you can't go to Heaven unless you live for dying, right?

The belief is that you can't enjoy an eternity with God unless you repent of your sins ("crucifying the old Adam") and accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior.

James___ wrote:
And if a baby isn't born, then you can't condemn it for not being perfect because it's your kid, right?

Life begins at the moment of conception. Purposefully terminating a life after this moment (see exception/s above, as well as criminals losing rights when they commit crimes) is to commit murder.

James___ wrote:
It's like a woman saying it's her body.

At the moment that a woman decides to spread her legs, it is her body. After the woman becomes impregnated (a child has been conceived) due to her decision to spread her legs, then it is no longer solely "her body", but two bodies (her and her now conceived child).

James___ wrote:
The man has no say in the abortion. Just not his right. But if the woman chooses to have the baby, then it becomes his responsibility. Right?

It is his child too. The child wouldn't exist without him.

James___ wrote:
Don't you love word play? A man loving a woman is a sin.

It is not a sin to love someone. In fact, loving your neighbor as yourself is the second "great commandment" (loving the LORD your God with all your heart/soul/mind is the first). All of the biblical law stems from these two "great commandments".

James___ wrote:
Matthew 6:24.

??? I'm not sure what this passage has to do with what you've been talking about.

James___ wrote:
But a man loving another man is not a sin.

Correct. See above.

James___ wrote:
Yep, 2 men who loves each other allows for a good Christian.

As stated above, loving your neighbor as yourself is the second "great commandment".

James___ wrote:
I like word play. As Harvey said, if my colon were damaged by an infection when I was treated for cancer, there is a work around. It's called suffering. Or just removing my colon but then when I'm being fücked by men, that makes me a homosexual, right? And I need my colon so I can be fücked.

You say some very strange things at times...

James___ wrote:
p.s., life in America is GREAT. and gfm, as a good Christian, I want to see you go to Heaven and that requires your death.

Death is believed to be the wages (result) of sin. The "going to Heaven" part was answered above.

James___ wrote:
I also told you how to make abortions difficult. There's only 7 Billion + people. And birth control pills aren't OTC.
Can you show us that to be a good Christian actually requires a Christian to do something besides going to church and learning how to look good?

Going to church and learning how to look good does not make one a Christian.

James___ wrote:
And gfm, while Christians say my parents were good because they had a family, Christians say I am a bad person because I want a family. That's the argument for and against abortions. When family is prevented/aborted, a person can choose Heaven. But a person with a family can't be condemned. Why I support abortions.

You're all over the place here. I can't follow anything that you're saying...
Edited on 27-07-2020 17:49

Join the debate A tale of 2 families:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Looking For Some Serious Business With Top Secret Groups Royal Families202-04-2023 02:48
The Tale of Two Preachers117-04-2022 07:24
All Royal Families, Monarchy, National Governments Must Contact Online With Me The World Savior Before Se630-08-2020 16:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact