Remember me
▼ Content

A Real American

A Real American05-08-2020 03:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This is an American who stalked me online over many years. In this video, even the local news station will tell you how bad as an American he has it. Luckily none of this affected his neighbours. God Bless America.

https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/
05-08-2020 04:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
This is an American who stalked me online over many years. In this video, even the local news station will tell you how bad as an American he has it. Luckily none of this affected his neighbours. God Bless America.

https://www.ksla.com/story/37863650/an-arklatex-man-endures-a-series-of-unfortunate-events/

And in that story, none of his neighbours had any problems. Just the person who said "I am an American, please feel sorry for me".
I let the reporter know this as well. Only one person on his street lost electricity, water, etc. and it was him. And if he is deceased, it worked well for him when he was alive. None of his neighbours went without.
Can you imagine a gas main, water main and an electrical system only affecting one person on one street? The video is proof that his neighbours weren't affected. And the media in Shreveport, La. supported this contention.

Watch the video, he lives in a nice home or while living. Could you imagine living in a home like his, one of that size and saying "I deserve better"? I live in a duplex and the home in the news story is easily larger than both units combined.
Edited on 05-08-2020 04:39
05-08-2020 05:08
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Ever been out in the middle of an ocean, Atlantic or Pacific at night and look up? When both Christians and Muslims pray, they look down to face their saviour. They can't consider what is above them. They can't face their God.
05-08-2020 07:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
James___ wrote:
Ever been out in the middle of an ocean, Atlantic or Pacific at night and look up? When both Christians and Muslims pray, they look down to face their saviour. They can't consider what is above them. They can't face their God.

I was out at sea and looked up ... and I saw the overhang. I'm pretty sure it isn't my savior.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
05-08-2020 08:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

I was out at sea and looked up ... and I saw the overhang. I'm pretty sure it isn't my savior.

That's sad. Was it ITNs balls?
05-08-2020 10:32
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

Are you sure you weren't hanging-over the bow...
07-08-2020 02:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

Are you sure you weren't hanging-over the bow...

If he died, it's like another guy in the same forum who was an American.
We're all about the same age but they were AWESOME!!!! Just didn't have to do anything.
And who is the fool who is working at it? I'm still here. They were loved while I am hated. Why is it that people who take the time to do something live longer?
With the bow of my 2nd ship, a shipmate took a picture of me hanging over it. I was taking a nap. They have safety nets made of steel cable for people who get sucked into a jet's intake during take off.
Believe me when I tell you the net will only keep someone form falling overboard who is doing an FOD walk of the flight deck before flight ops. Stopping an aircraft carrier isn't done and doesn't happen.
An example is when we almost rear ended a frigate coming out of a fog bank. We hit something close to a full reverse in emergency manoeuvring. The main circulating pump had to be bled off because of the cavitation.
And anyone on the flight deck would've been thrown forward. Into the safety net meant for taking naps in and not for keeping people from falling into the water ahead of an aircraft carrier.
Don't you understand anything about navigating at sea? The only people who have to worry fall over the fantail. Then they get sucked into the ships screws (propellers). Nothing to worry about. It's like being sucked into the intake of a jet, you're dead, problem solved. Same with an arresting cable snapping, it slices people into 2 sections. I think death is fairly quickly.
Just lots of ways to die on a ship. If you served, you read about it and how many died. It's a part of serving. I think with me, I saw enough of it, just don't need it as a civilian. And I served during peace time. Still, people die, right?
Now what is your problem?
07-08-2020 03:01
(14373)
HarveyH55 wrote: Are you sure you weren't hanging-over the bow...

Funny you should mention that ...
Attached image:

07-08-2020 03:05
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5193)
No problem at. We live for a while, then we die. Been that way since the beginning. People die everyday. Hiding the basement wearing a face mask, afraid you might catch a cold, isn't living. We never know the how or when, though some are in a hurry, and end it sooner than needed. Even then many of those, fail, and end up living, it worse shape.
07-08-2020 03:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
No problem at. We live for a while, then we die. Been that way since the beginning. People die everyday. Hiding the basement wearing a face mask, afraid you might catch a cold, isn't living. We never know the how or when, though some are in a hurry, and end it sooner than needed. Even then many of those, fail, and end up living, it worse shape.

Isn't it funny that 2 whiners like you died? And not the person they were complaining about? And now like them, there is you. I'm the problem and next you'll die. I am your reason for living. While that is wrong, your life is based on my not being as good as you are.
Maybe you should want to live instead?
And Harvey, from my perspective, this is a bright, sun shiny day for you. You can change your attitude. That's your call and if you wish to be hateful, that is your decision.
Edited on 07-08-2020 03:19
07-08-2020 03:11
(14373)
James___ wrote: Don't you understand anything about navigating at sea? The only people who have to worry fall over the fantail. Then they get sucked into the ships screws (propellers). Nothing to worry about. It's like being sucked into the intake of a jet, you're dead, problem solved. Same with an arresting cable snapping, it slices people into 2 sections. I think death is fairly quickly.
Just lots of ways to die on a ship. If you served, you read about it and how many died. It's a part of serving. I think with me, I saw enough of it, just don't need it as a civilian. And I served during peace time. Still, people die, right?

Just stay away from the anchor

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
07-08-2020 03:21
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Don't you understand anything about navigating at sea? The only people who have to worry fall over the fantail. Then they get sucked into the ships screws (propellers). Nothing to worry about. It's like being sucked into the intake of a jet, you're dead, problem solved. Same with an arresting cable snapping, it slices people into 2 sections. I think death is fairly quickly.

Just stay away from the anchor

This is too easy. Hateful people have no reason to live. Hate is the true anchor.
You know I've told Harvey many times to make friends. Do things with other people. What ever he decides, that is his decision.
Edited on 07-08-2020 03:27

Join the debate A Real American:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
None Of You Know The Real Intend, Purpose Of Climate Change Issue On The Media704-12-2023 04:02
The government now wants everyone to ALWAYYS use their real name when using the net2018-11-2023 22:35
LOL was that a super bimbo demonstrating her only real mental prowess106-09-2023 14:05
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact