Remember me
▼ Content

A Post On Quora Explaining What is Wrong With The 97% Consensus Studies

A Post On Quora Explaining What is Wrong With The 97% Consensus Studies07-03-2020 12:50
One Punch ManProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(142)
Click here.

Nathan-D
07-03-2020 16:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Consensus is subjective, an opinion, not science. It's kind of like political polling, the results are dependant on quite a few factors. The question, how you ask the question, the context of the question, who you ask, when you ask. All of those things can be used the bias the results.

Climate change has always been political, more than science or environmental. When they first claimed it was 'settled', and had a 'consensus'. They really defined how they came to the consensus. Of course, those that went to college, specifically to get a 'degree' in climate science, would of course agree, they were sold before enrolling, not to mention, a successful career in their chosen field, sort of depends on a demand for their services. Is climate change actually happening, and real, or is climate change beneficial to one's career?
08-03-2020 18:17
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
One Punch Man wrote:
Click here.

How about you post some of your own original thoughts? ... unless you don't have any, of course.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate A Post On Quora Explaining What is Wrong With The 97% Consensus Studies:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Every time I say that this board is dead, someone says something to prove me wrong, but901-01-2024 05:08
It is not if, but when will North become South and the Geese will fly the wrong way7824-11-2023 03:35
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
A conservative website that gets it wrong about Global Warming320-06-2023 19:34
Where the 97% consensus among scientists comes from3816-06-2023 11:07
Articles
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact