Remember me
▼ Content

A cloud of hot air has been hovering over Europe...

A cloud of hot air has been hovering over Europe...06-04-2018 06:13
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
It bothers me and I'm not the only one.
The noisy harassment of the bear by the bulldog and the eagle have woken up the sleeping giant...

Russian diplomat expulsions signal crude side of Western intention
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1095361.shtml

...The accusations that Western countries have hurled at Russia are based on ulterior motives, similar to how the Chinese use the expression "perhaps it's true" to seize upon the desired opportunity.

...The UK government should have an independent investigation conducted into the Skripal poisoning by representatives from the international community. An effort such as this would provide results strong enough for those following the case to make up their minds on who should or shouldn't be accused of the crime.

...The fact that major Western powers can gang up and "sentence" a foreign country without following the same procedures other countries abide by and according to the basic tenets of international law is chilling ... Such actions are nothing more than a form of Western bullying that threatens global peace and justice.

Over the past few years the international standard has been falsified and manipulated in ways never seen before.

...The US, along with their allies, jammed their ambitions into the international standards so their actions, which were supposed to follow a set of standardized procedures and protocol, were really nothing more than profit-seizing opportunities designed only for themselves.

...It is beyond outrageous how the US and Europe have treated Russia. Their actions represent a frivolity and recklessness that has grown to characterize Western hegemony that only knows how to contaminate international relations.

...What Russia is experiencing right could serve as a reflection of how other non-Western nations can expect to be treated in the not-to-distant future.

...The West is only a small fraction of the world and is nowhere near the global representative it once thought it was. The silenced minorities within the international community need to realize this and prove just how deep their understanding is of such a realization by proving it to the world through action. With the Skripal case, the general public does not know the truth, and the British government has yet to provide a shred of evidence justifying their allegations against Russia.

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
06-04-2018 18:22
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
It bothers me and I'm not the only one.
The noisy harassment of the bear by the bulldog and the eagle have woken up the sleeping giant...

Russian diplomat expulsions signal crude side of Western intention
http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1095361.shtml

...The accusations that Western countries have hurled at Russia are based on ulterior motives, similar to how the Chinese use the expression "perhaps it's true" to seize upon the desired opportunity.

...The UK government should have an independent investigation conducted into the Skripal poisoning by representatives from the international community. An effort such as this would provide results strong enough for those following the case to make up their minds on who should or shouldn't be accused of the crime.

...The fact that major Western powers can gang up and "sentence" a foreign country without following the same procedures other countries abide by and according to the basic tenets of international law is chilling ... Such actions are nothing more than a form of Western bullying that threatens global peace and justice.

Over the past few years the international standard has been falsified and manipulated in ways never seen before.

...The US, along with their allies, jammed their ambitions into the international standards so their actions, which were supposed to follow a set of standardized procedures and protocol, were really nothing more than profit-seizing opportunities designed only for themselves.

...It is beyond outrageous how the US and Europe have treated Russia. Their actions represent a frivolity and recklessness that has grown to characterize Western hegemony that only knows how to contaminate international relations.

...What Russia is experiencing right could serve as a reflection of how other non-Western nations can expect to be treated in the not-to-distant future.

...The West is only a small fraction of the world and is nowhere near the global representative it once thought it was. The silenced minorities within the international community need to realize this and prove just how deep their understanding is of such a realization by proving it to the world through action. With the Skripal case, the general public does not know the truth, and the British government has yet to provide a shred of evidence justifying their allegations against Russia.

Well this plainly shows the political motivations of this clown.
06-04-2018 20:43
(436)
Here he is, that little bastard.
What do you mean?
06-04-2018 20:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
What do you mean?

This "little bastard" unlike you has a large and functional family. I am 6'4" and 190 lbs and have almost 1,000 miles and over 25,000 feet of steep climbing on my bicycle. For the first time in 40 years I was struck by a car running a stop sign at the end of a 32 mile ride and only 2 blocks from my home by a distracted driver. I was thrown over the hood of her car and while a bit sore am fine. That should bring tears to your infected eyes.

As a minority in an entire state of minorities you are so full of crap that it's oozing out of your ears. Today the problem in the United States is not minority rights but the rights of the majority which have been literally stolen by f_ing people like you who should be put down like any other rabid animal
06-04-2018 20:54
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
monckton wrote:
What do you mean?

Why are you here? This forum is about the global warming and climate change debate.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-04-2018 21:27
(436)
We can walk and chew gum...

Shell Knew, Too: New Docs Show Oil Giant's Scientists Secretly Warned About Climate Threat Decades Ago
"Royal Dutch Shell's scientists warned the oil giant about the threat that fossil fuel emissions pose to the planet as early as the 1980s, according to a trove of documents obtained by a Dutch journalist and published Thursday at Climate Files..."
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/04/05/shell-knew-too-new-docs-show-oil-giants-scientists-secretly-warned-about-climate
06-04-2018 21:41
(436)
Wake wrote:
This "little bastard" unlike you has a large and functional family. I am 6'4" and 190 lbs and have almost 1,000 miles and over 25,000 feet of steep climbing on my bicycle.

We've all rolled a mile down the hill to work and had to pedal 25 feet back up it at the end of a long day.
Next time, wear something white?

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
06-04-2018 22:33
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:
This "little bastard" unlike you has a large and functional family. I am 6'4" and 190 lbs and have almost 1,000 miles and over 25,000 feet of steep climbing on my bicycle.

We've all rolled a mile down the hill to work and had to pedal 25 feet back up it at the end of a long day.

Well if you think that is what I mean than you're welcome to come and ride with me and our group.

Why would I wear white instead of the bright red and yellow I was wearing? It does't matter what you're wearing if the driver isn't looking directly where they are going.
06-04-2018 22:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:

Shell Knew, Too: New Docs Show Oil Giant's Scientists Secretly Warned About Climate Threat Decades Ago
"Royal Dutch Shell's scientists warned the oil giant about the threat that fossil fuel emissions pose to the planet as early as the 1980s, according to a trove of documents obtained by a Dutch journalist and published Thursday at Climate Files..."
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/04/05/shell-knew-too-new-docs-show-oil-giants-scientists-secretly-warned-about-climate

So what you're saying is that Dutch Shell scientists are far brighter than the over 31,000 degreed scientists including more than 9,000 PhD's including three Nobel Prize winners of the Oregon Petition that say otherwise.

I will say that people like you will make absolutely any excuse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwqIy8Ikv-c
06-04-2018 22:43
(21559)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:
What do you mean?

This "little bastard" unlike you has a large and functional family. I am 6'4" and 190 lbs and have almost 1,000 miles and over 25,000 feet of steep climbing on my bicycle. For the first time in 40 years I was struck by a car running a stop sign at the end of a 32 mile ride and only 2 blocks from my home by a distracted driver. I was thrown over the hood of her car and while a bit sore am fine. That should bring tears to your infected eyes.

As a minority in an entire state of minorities you are so full of crap that it's oozing out of your ears. Today the problem in the United States is not minority rights but the rights of the majority which have been literally stolen by f_ing people like you who should be put down like any other rabid animal

You're a minority in an entire state of minorities??? That means you are not a minority dumbass.

Welcome to your new paradox.

The United States is a federated republic, not a democracy. You HAVE your rights protected by that system.

You have the right to speak out against your own government.

You have the right to believe in what you wish.

You have the right to defend yourself.

You have the right to a certain amount of privacy.

You have the right of due process if the government tries to take your property or your rights.

You have the right to seek gainful employment. You do NOT have the right to be hired.

You have the right to hire those you see fit to do the work. That means a company hiring you has that right too.

You have the right to be a bigot and make a fool out of yourself. You do NOT have the right to take the rights of others away with your bigotry.

It is time for you to take responsibility for yourself and not blame everything around you using bigotry, racism, and anger.

it is time for you to express yourself in a way that doesn't involve boasting, bigotry, name calling, racism, and anger.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
06-04-2018 22:46
(21559)
monckton wrote:

A lot of 'em got fired too.

BTW, we don't use fossils for fuel. They don't burn. Shell sells oil and natural gas products, not fossils or any product made from them.

The Parrot Killer

06-04-2018 22:50
(21559)
Wake wrote:
monckton wrote:
Wake wrote:

Well if you think that is what I mean than you're welcome to come and ride with me and our group.

Why would I wear white instead of the bright red and yellow I was wearing? It does't matter what you're wearing if the driver isn't looking directly where they are going.

You would be better served by looking out where YOU are going and realizing that drivers are not always aware of their surroundings.

Car > 1000lbs and moving usually >25mph.
Bike < 300lbs including rider and usually moving <30mph

In a collision, who loses? You do. It makes no difference who is 'at fault'.

F=mA makes a poor epitaph.

The Parrot Killer

07-04-2018 00:06
(436)
And now the Skripals appear to be virtual prisoners kept in isolation.
Like they've disappeared into some sort of British Gulag, previously known as the NHS.
Well well well, I suppose they'll claim they were trying to make them feel at home ...

The Empire Strikes Backwards
https://off-guardian.org/2018/04/06/the-empire-strikes-backwards/

"unlawfully denied consular access to the Skripals at Salisbury Hospital."

"... orders that "no one shall be deprived of his liberty"

"... also the habeas corpus provision in long standing British law ..."

"shutdown by the hospital of all communications ..."

"Salisbury Hospital is in violation of British and international law ..."

"... refused to respond to a telephone call or to emails ..."

"... refuses to clarify ..."

"...stonewall"
07-04-2018 00:31
(436)
Yulia Skripal's cousin Viktoria denied UK visa to visit poisoned relatives in hospital
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/viktoria-skripal-uk-visa-denied-home-office-sergei-salisbury-visit-hospital-yulia-a8292481.html

The cousin of poisoned Yulia Skipral has been denied a UK visa to visit her relatives in hospital, the Home Office has confirmed.

... on compassionate grounds.
11-04-2018 19:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
Yulia Skripal's cousin Viktoria denied UK visa to visit poisoned relatives in hospital
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/viktoria-skripal-uk-visa-denied-home-office-sergei-salisbury-visit-hospital-yulia-a8292481.html

The cousin of poisoned Yulia Skipral has been denied a UK visa to visit her relatives in hospital, the Home Office has confirmed.

... on compassionate grounds.

Liar Monckton strikes again. It is spring in Europe and there is no "bubble" of hot air. There is nothing more than NORMAL spring weather.

People who like to lie will lie about absolutely anything. Even if they have to lie by omissions. This stinking SOB has been a True Believer from the first and uses the name of one of Great Britain's loudest voices for science against the global warming hoax. It is human trash like this that should be hunted down photographed and it published all over the Internet to show who he is and what he has been doing.

Join the debate A cloud of hot air has been hovering over Europe...:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
B-17 and Bell King Cobra collided at Dallas air show today. Story at 11013-11-2022 01:38
Gargantuan sluice gate in Gulf Stream to warm Europe, lower nat gas need2926-04-2022 18:14
The Natural Foods That Easily Destroy Corona Virus COVID Are The Hot Spicy, Bitter523-11-2021 11:27
HOW PRACTICAL IS HARVESTING WATER FROM THE AIR?101-11-2021 00:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact