Remember me
▼ Content

A bit of good news.


A bit of good news.11-03-2020 16:49
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
The CEO of Providence/St Joseph Health was on CNBC this morning and said that they are having a few cases of good luck, namely a virus treatment that has worked on corona (covid19). He wasn't talking about a vaccine, rather a treatment that has already been approved for treatment of other viruses. This is the best news i've heard in a sea of dismal events.
Meanwhile i'm going with OJ, whiskey, and keeping the house warm.
Your mom was right, don't go out in the cold and wet, you'll get a carona virus.
Edited on 11-03-2020 17:05
11-03-2020 17:29
Third world guy
★☆☆☆☆
(88)
If you read newspapers from other countries, you will see that in many of them say they already have vaccines. It is somewhat chauvinistic unfortunately. And even if some of them really had, it would take more than a year to be available in insufficient quantities.

In Mexico, my third world country, they also say they have vaccines in development, but it is a matter of propaganda to get budgets.

The problem is that the virus goes faster than any development and that any vaccine production capacity.

The best option we have is to establish and respect individual protocols to avoid contagion.


There are three kinds of climate change: that generated by natural factors; that generated by man; and that generated by economic interests.
Edited on 11-03-2020 17:31
11-03-2020 18:34
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
This guy was talking about a treatment rather than a vaccine.
11-03-2020 21:19
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
The CEO of Providence/St Joseph Health was on CNBC this morning and said that they are having a few cases of good luck, namely a virus treatment that has worked on corona (covid19). He wasn't talking about a vaccine, rather a treatment that has already been approved for treatment of other viruses. This is the best news i've heard in a sea of dismal events.
Meanwhile i'm going with OJ, whiskey, and keeping the house warm.
Your mom was right, don't go out in the cold and wet, you'll get a carona virus.


Temperature either inside or outside does not cause nor prevent a disease from a virus.

Don't panic. This virus is not anywhere near as disastrous as you keep making it out to be.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
11-03-2020 21:35
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
Taking precautions and educating isn't panic.
I think temp does help. Why else would people have evolved to create a fever when they're sick. You're like Larry Kudlow. You should stay in your lane.
12-03-2020 02:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
Taking precautions and educating isn't panic.

True, but what you're doing is attempting to induce panic. You aren't educating. You are panicking. Taking precautions is fine. Turning to pointless wive's tales cures is irresponsible.
keepit wrote:
I think temp does help.

Nope. Has no effect on whether you catch the virus or not.
keepit wrote:
Why else would people have evolved to create a fever when they're sick.

The fever does not prevent infection. It does, however, slow down the rate of growth once infected.
keepit wrote:
You're like Larry Kudlow. You should stay in your lane.

Still batting 0.00.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-03-2020 02:12
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
ITN,
You claim that i want people to panic.
Exactly WHY would i want people to panic?
And specifically what makes you think that or are you just full of it?
12-03-2020 04:01
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
You claim that i want people to panic.

Yup.
keepit wrote:
Exactly WHY would i want people to panic?

Probably because you are trying to gossip to make something out of your worthless life.
keepit wrote:
And specifically what makes you think that or are you just full of it?

Your fear mongering.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-03-2020 04:04
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
Baloney ITN.
12-03-2020 06:16
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
Baloney ITN.


You're a liar. Now you deny what you have been doing. Very well then, no more fear mongering from you. Henceforth it shall be known as 'keepit Mantra 1'.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-03-2020 07:31
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
What a life you have ITN. Hanging around on the internet name calling and making false accusations. Pathetic.
12-03-2020 10:59
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:...deleted Mantra 1...17...1...


No argument presented.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-03-2020 11:42
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3375)
keepit wrote:
The CEO of Providence/St Joseph Health was on CNBC this morning and said that they are having a few cases of good luck, namely a virus treatment that has worked on corona (covid19). He wasn't talking about a vaccine, rather a treatment that has already been approved for treatment of other viruses. This is the best news i've heard in a sea of dismal events.
Meanwhile i'm going with OJ, whiskey, and keeping the house warm.
Your mom was right, don't go out in the cold and wet, you'll get a carona virus.
That's nice to hear : )
Thanks keepit

This is creepy sh#t
12-03-2020 17:37
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
I've been looking further into it. I heard it is an experimental drug. If it continues to work, i would bet that it gets a very fast track, and i mean light speed, to widespread use. The bottleneck would be the manufacturing capability.
I saw the CEO's interview and i didn't hear him say it was experimental.
12-03-2020 18:00
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
You claim that i want people to panic.

It seems to me that you do.

Exactly WHY would i want people to panic?[/quote]
Idk. YOU tell ME. Why would you want people to panic?

keepit wrote:
And specifically what makes you think that or are you just full of it?

Your irrational fear peddling...
12-03-2020 18:57
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
When you say, "It seems to me", that perception of yours is more a reflection of your mental state than it is of mine.
12-03-2020 20:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
When you say, "It seems to me", that perception of yours is more a reflection of your mental state than it is of mine.


No, it's about YOUR mental state, desiring people to panic.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
12-03-2020 20:34
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
ITN,
Maybe you should take note of the thread you're on as you make claims about my intent. The thread is "A bit of good news".
12-03-2020 20:53
James___
★★★★★
(3170)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
When you say, "It seems to me", that perception of yours is more a reflection of your mental state than it is of mine.


No, it's about YOUR mental state, desiring people to panic.



OMG, I was at a meeting of Republican Congressman Barr and he responded to someone the same way. You're a freaking Republican.
12-03-2020 20:54
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
Maybe you should take note of the thread you're on as you make claims about my intent. The thread is "A bit of good news".

The existence of a positive sounding thread title doesn't negate the irrational fear peddling that you are inserting into the thread itself.
12-03-2020 20:56
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
James,
You made my day. Actually i don't vote, never have, but if did i would be an independent. I have some views that are repub and some that are democrat. I don't think you can trust one party to have all the correct answers.
12-03-2020 21:00
keepit
★★★★☆
(1684)
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet. They are in seattle. However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.
12-03-2020 21:14
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
keepit wrote:
James,
You made my day.

Doesn't take much to do then.

keepit wrote:
Actually i don't vote, never have,

If true, then glad to hear it.

keepit wrote:
but if did i would be an independent.

I don't believe you.

keepit wrote:
I have some views that are repub and some that are democrat.

I haven't heard all of your views. The ones that I have heard so far are liberal.

keepit wrote:
I don't think you can trust one party to have all the correct answers.

I don't trust government, no matter what party is running it.
12-03-2020 21:17
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet.

Nope.

keepit wrote:
They are in seattle.

I am not in Seattle. I am in Wisconsin, in the Madison area.

keepit wrote:
However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.

Credentials are irrelevant to this discussion forum.

keepit wrote:
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.

Good for them.
12-03-2020 21:36
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Actually i don't vote, never have,

If true, then glad to hear it.

You breathed that sigh of relief as well, I see.

gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
but if did i would be an independent.

I don't believe you.

I see that you too realized that a mindlessly obedient tool can't very well be "independent" now can it?

Doesn't independence require independent thinking?

keepit would vote straight-line party ticket ...Democrat ... exactly as ordered; I think that much is obvious.

gfm7175 wrote: I don't trust government, no matter what party is running it.

Ooops, you snuck a peek at the government's track record, didn't you?


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-03-2020 23:59
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
Actually i don't vote, never have,

If true, then glad to hear it.

You breathed that sigh of relief as well, I see.

Sure did! Too bad that there more straight-line Democrat voters

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
keepit wrote:
but if did i would be an independent.

I don't believe you.

I see that you too realized that a mindlessly obedient tool can't very well be "independent" now can it?

Doesn't independence require independent thinking?

keepit would vote straight-line party ticket ...Democrat ... exactly as ordered; I think that much is obvious.

That it does. An ability that keepit lacks. As you noticed, precisely why I don't believe him when he says that he'd be an Independent.

IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: I don't trust government, no matter what party is running it.

Ooops, you snuck a peek at the government's track record, didn't you?


.

That I did.
13-03-2020 02:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
Maybe you should take note of the thread you're on as you make claims about my intent. The thread is "A bit of good news".

Makes no difference.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-03-2020 02:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
James,
You made my day. Actually i don't vote, never have, but if did i would be an independent. I have some views that are repub and some that are democrat. I don't think you can trust one party to have all the correct answers.


How would you know? You don't have any correct answers yourself.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-03-2020 02:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet. They are in seattle. However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.

Seattle is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Holiday Inn is a proper noun. It is capitalized.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
Edited on 13-03-2020 02:18
13-03-2020 02:25
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet. They are in seattle. However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.

Seattle is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Holiday Inn is a proper noun. It is capitalized.

It's just a style thing but I always capitalize the pronoun "I" ... but that's just me.



.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-03-2020 15:35
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★☆
(1214)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet. They are in seattle. However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.

Seattle is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Holiday Inn is a proper noun. It is capitalized.

It's just a style thing but I always capitalize the pronoun "I" ... but that's just me.

.

I always capitalize the pronoun "I" as well. i personally Like using proper grammer so it is e.z.er to Understand peeple.
13-03-2020 18:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(13293)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
keepit wrote:
gfm/ITN,
Have you set up an appointment with Dr. Frasier Crane or Dr. Niles Crane yet. They are in seattle. However they don't have any real credentials but i bet you don't either.
I think they did stay at a holiday inn though.

Seattle is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Holiday Inn is a proper noun. It is capitalized.

It's just a style thing but I always capitalize the pronoun "I" ... but that's just me.

.

I always capitalize the pronoun "I" as well. i personally Like using proper grammer so it is e.z.er to Understand peeple.
A great good grammar example that ain't messed up.


The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit
13-03-2020 18:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(7463)
Into the Night wrote:A great good grammar example that ain't messed up.

Should be "goodly" ... it's an adverbiage.


.


A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-03-2020 07:28
Amanbir GrewalProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(123)
bruh i carry an axe so whenever you're into some gameplay.... in the nooks.







Ye.




Join the debate A bit of good news.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Not such good news3201-07-2020 21:37
Fox news228-06-2020 08:51
good news and speculation1219-06-2020 07:38
BREAKING NEWS! April 2020 - 2nd Warmest April on record.9705-06-2020 19:21
Bad news...021-04-2020 20:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact