Remember me
▼ Content

7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures

7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures01-08-2018 04:19
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/7-animal-species-relocating-uk-070000002.html
Edited on 01-08-2018 04:20
01-08-2018 05:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
James___ wrote:
..Not surprising consider sharks off of Cape Cod, Massachusetts is common anymore. If you know me then you know why i think this is happening or why some of it is.
..And considering how much wine the UK is producing, maybe the Cliffs oof Dover will be the new Club Med ?

So a shark that is predicted to show up has 'shown up'??

Maybe you should read the article you making a Holy Link to again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-08-2018 02:53
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.
04-08-2018 19:23
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

..You didn't show where current migration patterns don't support the null hypothesis. The null hypothesis shows no new migration over the previous 30 years. Logic my son, logic and null hypothesisis logic.

There is this thing, dude. We call it the past, present, and the future.

Read the article again. It's speculating about the future.

Sharks don't migrate. They just go wherever there's food.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-08-2018 21:15
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

...And yet there is more food in the Arctic. Sharks do migrate. It's now common for them to be around Cape Cod, Ma. when that used to be rare. That's because the water has warmed that much.
...Speculation can also be called extrapolation of the available data sets. If more sightings of sharks being seen further north than is their normal then the subsequent warming of the north Atlantic would give an indication of what might be expected.
05-08-2018 19:45
(21588)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:

...And yet there is more food in the Arctic. Sharks do migrate. It's now common for them to be around Cape Cod, Ma. when that used to be rare. That's because the water has warmed that much.
...Speculation can also be called extrapolation of the available data sets. If more sightings of sharks being seen further north than is their normal then the subsequent warming of the north Atlantic would give an indication of what might be expected.

There has always been food in the Arctic. Sharks don't migrate.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate 7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
COULD MOON DUST HELP REDUCE GLOBAL TEMPERATURES?3216-10-2023 19:36
The Lake Mead water level is still rising in August, when it is ALWAYS falling. So snow melt is not the 15516-09-2023 13:46
Scientists say Florida Keys coral reefs are already bleaching as water temperatures hit record highs1429-07-2023 20:14
Florida in hot water as ocean temperatures rise along with the humidity213-07-2023 15:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact