Remember me
▼ Content

22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming

Page 6 of 6<<<456
27-01-2020 18:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
You're right about one thing ITN. I don't think your ways are going to rub off on me. The rest of that last post of yours is baloney.
27-01-2020 18:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
keepit wrote:
You're right about one thing ITN. I don't think your ways are going to rub off on me. The rest of that last post of yours is baloney.

YALIFNAP

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-01-2020 06:05
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
What do Inversion fallacy and kettle logic mean to you ITN?

RQAA

I think, I'm not sure, that RQAA means something along the lines of "already answered".

I submit:
3 results for a google search of "Kettle logic" on this board

And no explanation from ITN ever offered.

As ITN makes up his own personal definition for words that makes his posts totally useless without a decoder ring.

So what's your excuse ITN? How are you not simply polluting this board with a long string on incoherent characters when you post this way?

IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Wiki specifically states that of all of conditions are not present the Kirchoffs law does not apply.

Thank you.
@ tmiddles, ... keepit likes to rely on "false authority" appeals.
And were is your allegation the source is false? I don't see that present in this thread.

Wiki is simply an aggregation of sources.

Also what prevents you from pointing out how and why that source is wrong. It doesn't really matter what the source is Keepit presented it for your comment.

So go ahead.

comment.
28-01-2020 08:50
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
tmiddles wrote:
What do Inversion fallacy and kettle logic mean to you ITN?

RQAA

I think, I'm not sure, that RQAA means something along the lines of "already answered".
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
And no explanation from ITN ever offered.
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
As ITN makes up his own personal definition for words that makes his posts totally useless without a decoder ring.
RDCF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
So what's your excuse ITN? How are you not simply polluting this board with a long string on incoherent characters when you post this way?
RDCF.
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Wiki specifically states that of all of conditions are not present the Kirchoffs law does not apply.

Thank you.
RFAF.
tmiddles wrote:
@ tmiddles, ... keepit likes to rely on "false authority" appeals.
And were is your allegation the source is false? I don't see that present in this thread.
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Wiki is simply an aggregation of sources.
RDCF RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
Also what prevents you from pointing out how and why that source is wrong.
RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
It doesn't really matter what the source is Keepit presented it for your comment.
RFAF
tmiddles wrote:
So go ahead.

comment.

No reason to comment. Void argument fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
28-01-2020 13:43
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
RQAA
RQAA
RDCF. RQAA.
RDCF.
RFAF.
RQAA
RDCF RQAA
RQAA
RFAF

I'm really OK with you not commenting ever again ITN.
28-01-2020 19:24
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA
RQAA
RQAA
RDCF. RQAA.
RDCF.
RFAF.
RQAA
RDCF RQAA
RQAA
RFAF

YOU don't get to choose that. You are not the king. Stop making fallacies, and I won't call you on them. It's as simple as that.

The Parrot Killer

28-01-2020 19:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
As i understand it from IBDM and ITN there are sources that are valid. So why not comment on any issue regardless of the source?
28-01-2020 20:46
(21559)
keepit wrote:
As i understand it from IBDM and ITN there are sources that are valid. So why not comment on any issue regardless of the source?

We have. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2020 02:47
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:
Void argument fallacy.

I'm really OK with you not commenting ever again ITN.[/quote]
. Stop making fallacies, and I won't call you on them. It's as simple as that.[/quote]

As you reject the most popular definitions of the fallacys you cite, refuse to provide your own, and post strings of characters only you understand your posts are meaningless to many others, they are to me at least.

You could post in binary code and communicate as much.
29-01-2020 03:26
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Void argument fallacy.

. Stop making fallacies, and I won't call you on them. It's as simple as that.[/quote]

As you reject the most popular definitions of the fallacys you cite,[/quote]
The plural of fallacies is spelled 'fallacies'. There is no official list of fallacies. A fallacy is an error in logic, just like a math error. RQAA. RFRRFAF.
tmiddles wrote:
refuse to provide your own,

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
and post strings of characters only you understand your posts are meaningless to many others, they are to me at least.

RQAA
tmiddles wrote:
You could post in binary code and communicate as much.

RDCF. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2020 03:35
(3979)
Into the Night wrote:...There is no official list of fallacies. A fallacy is an error in logic,...
Doesn't matter if there was. You have your own personal definitions, you have pointed out they do not correspond to many popular definitions, and you have NOT gone one to define them as YOU use them.

Which makes almost everything your write meaningless as language.

They are words without definitions because you never defined them and it's your own person language.

MNDFG

Get it?

SLKFJLSNKGLSDFKJ

Or maybe

LSKFJ:SDLKN FO:EIJFWEFKMNSDLPKFMLSDKFJSLKJK
29-01-2020 04:29
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
Into the Night wrote:...There is no official list of fallacies. A fallacy is an error in logic,...
Doesn't matter if there was. You have your own personal definitions, you have pointed out they do not correspond to many popular definitions, and you have NOT gone one to define them as YOU use them.

RFRRFAF. RQAA.
tmiddles wrote:
Which makes almost everything your write meaningless as language.

Inversion fallacy.
tmiddles wrote:
They are words without definitions because you never defined them and it's your own person language.

RDCF. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

29-01-2020 04:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:MNDFG

Get it?

SLKFJLSNKGLSDFKJ

Or maybe

I totally agree except I wouldn't use SLKFJLSNKGLSDFKJ in this case.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
29-01-2020 05:18
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

Talking to you two about respecting the board is like telling a terrorist they should be careful not to destroy things. That's why you're here!
29-01-2020 05:47
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Talking to you two about respecting the board is like telling a terrorist they should be careful not to destroy things. That's why you're here!

That would be you. You are here to preach your religion and to disrupt all discussions that don't glorify your precious dogma.

You are this board's troll.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 29-01-2020 05:47
29-01-2020 05:51
keepit
★★★★★
(3055)
no no, pick me.
29-01-2020 05:52
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
You are this board's troll.

Page 6 of 6<<<456

Join the debate 22 Reasons to be Skeptical of Man-Made Global Warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
BREAKING NEWS- Woody Harrelson voted in as new Worlds smartest man003-03-2023 15:29
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
Man's energy use actually does explain climate change1809-02-2023 03:27
Merry Christmas, rejoice for a child is born to guide the stringing of Chinese made sweatshop lights025-12-2022 14:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact