Remember me
▼ Content

21 Reasons To Be Skeptical of Man-Made Climate Change

21 Reasons To Be Skeptical of Man-Made Climate Change20-09-2019 12:34
One Punch ManProfile picture★☆☆☆☆
(139)
https://chipstero7.blogspot.com/2018/09/20-reasons-to-be-skeptical-of-man-made.html

Nathan-D
20-09-2019 14:47
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Thanks One Punch. Clickable link:
https://chipstero7.blogspot.com/2018/09/20-reasons-to-be-skeptical-of-man-made.html

There are about 21 topics worth discussing there:
"The effects of CO2 are overwhelmed by water vapour. The Earth's mean surface temperature is currently about 15°C while its blackbody temperature is -18°C and the temperature difference of about 33°C represents a large amount of 'radiative forcing' by the atmospheric greenhouse. In fact it amounts to about 153 W/m2. The concentration of water vapour in the atmosphere is on average 1% (source: NASA Earth Fact Sheet) while the concentration of CO2 is 0.04%. Hence water vapour is about 25 times more abundant than CO2 in the atmosphere and pound for pound it also has a greater potency than CO2 as well because it absorbs energy over a far wider frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum "

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them.
Edited on 20-09-2019 14:50
20-09-2019 15:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:"The effects of CO2 are overwhelmed by water vapour.

Great. This is the first time I've ever heard of one zero being "overwhelmed" by another zero.

tmiddles wrote:The Earth's mean surface temperature is currently about 15°C while its blackbody temperature is -18°C and the temperature difference of about 33°C represents a large amount of 'radiative forcing' by the atmospheric greenhouse.

Wow, there's so much wrong here. Let's unpack this:

tmiddles wrote:The Earth's mean surface temperature is currently about 15°C ...

Look! This completely fabricated number has a zero margin of error! You might as well use this total fiction to compare apples to oranges, e.g. comparing surface with total average temperature of the atmosphere, surface and hydrosphere combined.

Oh, I see you are about to take me up on my suggestion ...

tmiddles wrote:while its blackbody temperature is -18°C ...

Look! Another completely fabricated number with a zero margin of error as well!

tmiddles wrote:and the temperature difference of about 33°C represents a large amount of 'radiative forcing' by the atmospheric greenhouse.

Yup, it's a miracle.

This is the bogus argument of the subjunctive ... declaring that the earth is not the temperature it should be, and that the reason is the Global Warming miracle, ooops, I mean "forcing."

tmiddles wrote: In fact it amounts to about 153 W/m2.

We all know that miracles are definite; they don't have "margins of error" or the like. "Miracles" ... I mean "forcings" ... imply belief which implies certainty which is antithetical to acknowledging possible error.

tmiddles wrote: The concentration of water vapour in the atmosphere is on average 1%

Look! This completely fabricated number is being hailed as TRUE because it comes from a government agency with a heavy leftist political agenda.

tmiddles wrote: ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed

I'm ever so amused that you lump us together simply because you perceive disagreement. Your WACKY ideology requires you to ignore what we write and then assign bogus positions to us. I bet you still wonder why you don't get a lot of people who are willing to listen to you for very long, much less try to hold a conversation with you.

Enjoy!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-09-2019 16:10
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:and the temperature difference of about 33°C represents a large amount of 'radiative forcing' by the atmospheric greenhouse.

Yup, it's a miracle.
I'm ever so amused that you lump us together simply because you perceive disagreement.

More b.s. psychoanalysis with nothing at all to say.

Everything below applies to you both.

You are simply trying to end debate. In effect a censor.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 20-09-2019 16:11
20-09-2019 16:40
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:More b.s. psychoanalysis with nothing at all to say.

I tried to have a discussion with you but you simply won't have it. You didn't come here to discuss; you came here to preach the good news of Global Warming.

tmiddles wrote:Everything below applies to you both.

Nope. Some of the material pertains to Into the Night, some pertains to me, and you are dishonestly applying positions to each of us that we do not have.

tmiddles wrote: You are simply trying to end debate. In effect a censor.

I seek to facilitate debate. You are simply trying to end debate on the subject you are preaching. The whole attempt to shut down freedom of thought is coming from you.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-09-2019 20:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Yup, it's a miracle.
I'm ever so amused that you lump us together simply because you perceive disagreement.

More b.s. psychoanalysis with nothing at all to say.

Everything below applies to you both.

You are simply trying to end debate. In effect a censor.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them

Making up random numbers and using them as data is not a debate. It is a fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-09-2019 21:12
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. Some of the material pertains to Into the Night, some pertains to me, and you are dishonestly applying positions to each of us that we do not have.

You sure talk a lot for a guy who can't be bothered to fill in his own blanks.
20-09-2019 21:46
(14373)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

You sure talk a lot for a guy who can't be bothered to fill in his own blanks.

I am so glad you raised the issue of talking alot without providing answers. You are unmatched in that regard. You haven't answered a single question that I have asked.

So, ... you win! Well done.

Join the debate 21 Reasons To Be Skeptical of Man-Made Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
BREAKING NEWS- Woody Harrelson voted in as new Worlds smartest man003-03-2023 15:29
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
Man's energy use actually does explain climate change1809-02-2023 03:27
Merry Christmas, rejoice for a child is born to guide the stringing of Chinese made sweatshop lights025-12-2022 14:35
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact