Remember me
▼ Content

2020.05.17 COVID 19 UPDATE

2020.05.17 COVID 19 UPDATE19-05-2020 15:02
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
The USA still the epicenter of the pandemic

Brazil and Russia in deep trouble (both countries along with US had leaders who mocked the disease and were slow to respond)

Cases still rising

New complications from the disease being found - MIS-C and blood clots

See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3fWfRYyg28
19-05-2020 15:59
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
DRKTS wrote: The USA still the epicenter of the pandemic

Hey Genius, viruses are not seismic events. Is the US also the square root of the pandemic?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Edited on 19-05-2020 16:00
19-05-2020 16:20
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
IBdaMann wrote:

Hey Genius, viruses are not seismic events. Is the US also the square root of the pandemic?

Another dumb comment. Address the scientific issues raised in my posts, if you can (which so far you have avoided). Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time or just craving attention like a spoiled 3-year old.

PS I assume form that comment that English is you second language. FYI: Words in the English language can have multiple means, often made clear by their context. Where did I mention earthquakes Or do you have a reading comprehension issue too?
19-05-2020 16:37
(14389)
DRKTS wrote:Another dumb comment.

Hey Genius, *you* are the dolt who is making stupid comments. You are wasting everyone's time, craving attention like a spoiled 3-year old.

DRKTS wrote: Address the scientific issues raised in my posts,

You haven't raised anything scientific. You don't even know what science is. Go to school and learn something before you blather.

How do you expect to get any sort of responses if you can't express a coherent point. Try rewording your post and lay off terms you don't understand.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
19-05-2020 16:51
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
IBdaMann wrote:

Hey Genius, *you* are the dolt who is making stupid comments. You are wasting everyone's time, craving attention like a spoiled 3-year old.

You haven't raised anything scientific. You don't even know what science is. Go to school and learn something before you blather.

How do you expect to get any sort of responses if you can't express a coherent point. Try rewording your post and lay off terms you don't understand.

Bravado is not a scientific argument - try again
19-05-2020 17:15
Nobi
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
I work in an international company and we have companies/facilities all over the world. Each company update the situation (in their corresponding company) quite regularly. If the virus is as deadly as they make it to be, we would have at least heard a few deaths already. But we have zero deaths so far. So im not really buying it.
19-05-2020 17:43
(14389)
Nobi wrote:
I work in an international company and we have companies/facilities all over the world. Each company update the situation (in their corresponding company) quite regularly. If the virus is as deadly as they make it to be, we would have at least heard a few deaths already. But we have zero deaths so far. So im not really buying it.

Thank you, Nobi. It's good to get some reality amidst all of the fake news.

I support a HUGE US government agency and they likewise announce regular updates ... and nothing. Some people have reported having flu symptoms ... and that's all.

19-05-2020 19:23
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
DRKTS wrote:

Brazil and Russia in deep trouble (both countries along with US had leaders who mocked the disease and were slow to respond)

Cases still rising

I looked up the blood clod claim, about 3 weeks ago. There were 36 cases, total. Were around 40,000 deaths, at the time. Wasn't breaking news for long. Fear mongering, and it didn't take.

I work in a large warehouse, just over 1,000 employees. Out of 28 divisions, we are third largest. We've only had two possible cases, bosses never confirmed. Only changes, was the passed out face-mask to every employee, but that was likely also because our county mandated masks in public. We aren't required to wear them. I only put it on once, restricts my breathing, removed it... The only other change, is a temperature check, before we enter the building everyday. I'm pretty sure that if there was a Covid-19 problem at even one division, in any state, we would have made some serious changes, and enforced them. We are considered an essential service, never had to close. Pretty much has been business as usual.

Florida has over 20 million people, around 1,800 Covid-19 deaths. Really didn't turn out near as bad, as we were lead to believe. Tourism is one our biggest businesses. People from all over the world come for the sun, the 'rat', and other theme parks. When NYC announced their lockdown, we got hit with refugees. The flew down by the thousands, drove down. Our governor had to do a full shut down, since quite a few start showing up in retirement communities. They were suppose to be self-quarantined for 14-days, but it was family fun, for them and the kids, in retirement resort communities. We are doing well with Phase One, and should be going on to Phase Two in a week or two.
19-05-2020 19:30
(14389)
DRKTS wrote:Bravado is not a scientific argument

Please keep that in mind.

So? Why should any rational person believe your religion?

19-05-2020 21:28
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
DRKTS wrote:

What "pandemic"?

DRKTS wrote:

What "trouble"? What "slow response"?

DRKTS wrote:
Cases still rising

"Still rising" where, exactly? From when to when? How do you know this?

DRKTS wrote:

Fear mongering.

DRKTS wrote:

Link dismissed on sight.

I do not watch videos for purposes of online forum discussion. I only accept argumentation that is presented to me in text format, and of that text, I typically only accept text that belongs to the forum user (not to some "holy link"). I DO, however, tend to accept links that augment a user's own argumentation. Basically, I expect people to be able to form their own arguments.
19-05-2020 21:33
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nah, it's obviously the cube root of the pandemic.
19-05-2020 21:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
DRKTS wrote:
Another dumb comment. Address the scientific issues raised in my posts, ...

There are no scientific issues raised by your posts. You deny science. You also deny mathematics.

Stop making shit up. Stop insulting people.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2020 21:38
(21582)
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Bravado is not a scientific argument - try again

And you are using just exactly that as a scientific argument.
Inversion fallacy. Mantra 17.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-05-2020 21:42
(21582)
Nobi wrote:

Don't blame you. I also conduct business internationally. I have salespeople and clients all over the world. Not a single report of a death. One of them claimed an infection. No death.

Here in Seattle, a friend of mine died of advanced throat cancer. The coroner forced the listing as 'death from Covid-19', even though he was not diagnosed with Covid-19. That doctor, and several others, are now suing these coroners in federal court for faking data.

The Parrot Killer

19-05-2020 21:46
(3314)
DRKTS wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Another dumb comment.

... it was an appropriate response to the "quality content" presented in your original post.

DRKTS wrote:
Address the scientific issues raised in my posts, if you can (which so far you have avoided).

What "scientific issues"? I saw no science in your original post. In fact, I had to ask you questions throughout the entire thing to get any sort of clarification as to what you were even trying to express in the first place.

DRKTS wrote:
Otherwise you are wasting everyone's time or just craving attention like a spoiled 3-year old.

He responded to you appropriately.

DRKTS wrote:
PS I assume form that comment that English is you second language.

I assume form yer comment dat Inglish be you second language two.

DRKTS wrote:
FYI: Words in the English language can have multiple means, often made clear by their context.

Nope, a single word cannot have a mean, regardless of context.

DRKTS wrote:
Where did I mention earthquakes Or do you have a reading comprehension issue too?

The issue is yours, not his.
20-05-2020 17:22
DRKTS
★★☆☆☆
(305)
gfm7175 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

What "pandemic"?

DRKTS wrote:

DRKTS wrote:
Cases still rising

DRKTS wrote:

Fear mongering.

DRKTS wrote:

Link dismissed on sight.

I do not watch videos for purposes of online forum discussion. I only accept argumentation that is presented to me in text format, and of that text, I typically only accept text that belongs to the forum user (not to some "holy link"). I DO, however, tend to accept links that augment a user's own argumentation. Basically, I expect people to be able to form their own arguments.

Perhaps you avatar should be an ostrich with its head in the sand.
20-05-2020 19:08
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Aaaah, the "Roots of the Pandemic."
Attached image:

20-05-2020 19:37
(14389)
DRKTS wrote: Perhaps you avatar should be an ostrich with its head in the sand.

Are you simply DISTRACTING from the fact that you have still not given any reason whatsoever as to why any rational person should adopt your faith in Global Warming?

You cannot claim that you have somehow explained why any rational person should adopt your beliefs. In fact you EVADE doing so as though you don't even believe it yourself.

This should be your avatar:

20-05-2020 21:31
(3314)
DRKTS wrote:

Clever... not.

My avatar is of a species of bird known as a catbird. They are very common across Wisconsin. I use it as my avatar for multiple reasons:

[1] They are my favorite bird (the barn swallow is a very close second).
[2] I find their particular proclivity for rejecting cowbird eggs from their nests to be a good representation of individualism rather than parasitism.
20-05-2020 21:37
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Aaaah, the "Roots of the Pandemic."

Yup, that's spot on now. I like the graphic. Speaking of spot, I miss that little rascal around here...
20-05-2020 23:01
(21582)
DRKTS wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

What "pandemic"?

DRKTS wrote:

DRKTS wrote:
Cases still rising

DRKTS wrote:

Fear mongering.

DRKTS wrote:

Link dismissed on sight.

Ostriches don't put their head in the sand.
Mantra 1.

The Parrot Killer

20-05-2020 23:03
(21582)
gfm7175 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

Clever... not.

My avatar is of a species of bird known as a catbird. They are very common across Wisconsin. I use it as my avatar for multiple reasons:

[2] I find their particular proclivity for rejecting cowbird eggs from their nests to be a good representation of individualism rather than parasitism.

Both are wonderful birds. We tend to get the barn swallows around here. It's fun watching them chase bugs like little fighter aircraft, then sit on the line and chortle about their catch afterwards in the evening.

Cute birds.

The Parrot Killer

20-05-2020 23:18
(14389)
gfm7175 wrote: Yup, that's spot on now. I like the graphic. Speaking of spot, I miss that little rascal around here...

I have Sammy monitoring Climate-Debate while I consider the deeper concepts illuminated on this site.
Attached image:

21-05-2020 00:54
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

Clever... not.

Both are wonderful birds. We tend to get the barn swallows around here. It's fun watching them chase bugs like little fighter aircraft, then sit on the line and chortle about their catch afterwards in the evening.

Cute birds.

Indeed they are. Both species do have quite colorful personalities. Much of my enjoyment while mowing lawn is watching the barn swallows come towards the tractor and, as you so accurately describe, chase the bugs around that I kick up (as if they were mini fighter aircraft). They truly are rather skilled fliers!
21-05-2020 01:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: Yup, that's spot on now. I like the graphic. Speaking of spot, I miss that little rascal around here...

I have Sammy monitoring Climate-Debate while I consider the deeper concepts illuminated on this site.

Troubling piece if evidence here.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 21-05-2020 01:32
21-05-2020 03:21
(14389)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Troubling piece if evidence here.

I had the game on. Please forgive the mess. Do you follow Barcelona?
Attached image:

21-05-2020 08:28
(21582)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
DRKTS wrote:

Clever... not.

Cute birds.

Indeed they are. Both species do have quite colorful personalities. Much of my enjoyment while mowing lawn is watching the barn swallows come towards the tractor and, as you so accurately describe, chase the bugs around that I kick up (as if they were mini fighter aircraft). They truly are rather skilled fliers!

...and just off the deck too! They'll even weave around weed stems at high speed. it's just fun to them and it's fun to watch them!

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate 2020.05.17 COVID 19 UPDATE:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact