Remember me
▼ Content

2016 was the hottest year


2016 was the hottest year28-02-2017 12:48
xavier282
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Our earth is in a critical situation now. Already we lost several natural resources due to human activities. In an article, I read that 2016 was the hottest year (http://solution105.com/im-going-miss-barrier-reef/​​​​​​​). If we go like this, The whole earth will turn into a dry land due to global warming. We all are responsible for this. It is our duty to protect the natural resources. Share your views on this topic.
28-02-2017 17:51
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
xavier282 wrote:
......If we go like this, The whole earth will turn into a dry land due to global warming......


Is that what you really think? The oceans disappear? No more rainfall anywhere?

I more-or-less accept standard science, including that of anthropogenic global warming. I've never read anything realistic that supports your above statement. Care to show why you think that "The whole earth will turn to dry land....?"

Maybe you know what you wrote is a gross exaggeration, not supported by any actual science. If so, why did you write it? I don't think gross exaggeration actually helps anybody. I tend to quit listening, quit reading.

Or maybe your post was intended to be humor and I missed the point.
28-02-2017 19:10
spot
★★★★☆
(1226)
Indeed the standard science is concerning. But doom mongering just either makes people give up or you just discredit yourself.
28-02-2017 19:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(10243)
spot wrote:
Indeed the standard science is concerning. But doom mongering just either makes people give up or you just discredit yourself.


The 'standard' science???


The Parrot Killer
28-02-2017 19:51
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
Into the Night wrote:
spot wrote:
Indeed the standard science is concerning. But doom mongering just either makes people give up or you just discredit yourself.


The 'standard' science???


Hell, why not? If they will deny the expertise of atmospheric specialists because they aren't "climate scientists" but use the AMA and the American Horticulturalists Association as proof of man-made global warming, why don't they simply say anything they want?
28-02-2017 20:00
spot
★★★★☆
(1226)
I really don't get the point you pair are trying to make here. Is there a point?
28-02-2017 20:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote:
I really don't get the point you pair are trying to make here. Is there a point?


The point is rather simple - the ONLY reason that you wouldn't support such a claim is because it is preposterous on the face of itself.

You make up absolutely rediculous claims, take patently idiotic claims by groups of which no scientific evidence whatsoever exists and they deny real science.

You are willing only to be somewhat reasonable only because to be otherwise would open the entire claims of AGW to public ridicule.

But you are too late. The only areas of the entire globe that believe in AGW are those that are the least educated. Latin America and India.

You have cast your nets too widely and captured nothing.
28-02-2017 20:23
spot
★★★★☆
(1226)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
I really don't get the point you pair are trying to make here. Is there a point?


The point is rather simple - the ONLY reason that you wouldn't support such a claim is because it is preposterous on the face of itself.

You make up absolutely rediculous claims, take patently idiotic claims by groups of which no scientific evidence whatsoever exists and they deny real science.

You are willing only to be somewhat reasonable only because to be otherwise would open the entire claims of AGW to public ridicule.

But you are too late. The only areas of the entire globe that believe in AGW are those that are the least educated. Latin America and India.

You have cast your nets too widely and captured nothing.


No I looked into it, there is not enough fossilized carbon to heat the atmosphere so the oceans basically boil.


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
28-02-2017 20:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
I really don't get the point you pair are trying to make here. Is there a point?


The point is rather simple - the ONLY reason that you wouldn't support such a claim is because it is preposterous on the face of itself.

You make up absolutely rediculous claims, take patently idiotic claims by groups of which no scientific evidence whatsoever exists and they deny real science.

You are willing only to be somewhat reasonable only because to be otherwise would open the entire claims of AGW to public ridicule.

But you are too late. The only areas of the entire globe that believe in AGW are those that are the least educated. Latin America and India.

You have cast your nets too widely and captured nothing.


No I looked into it, there is not enough fossilized carbon to heat the atmosphere so the oceans basically boil.


SpaceX is sending men to Mars. I suggest you go there to meet with your brethren.
28-02-2017 20:33
spot
★★★★☆
(1226)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:
I really don't get the point you pair are trying to make here. Is there a point?


The point is rather simple - the ONLY reason that you wouldn't support such a claim is because it is preposterous on the face of itself.

You make up absolutely rediculous claims, take patently idiotic claims by groups of which no scientific evidence whatsoever exists and they deny real science.

You are willing only to be somewhat reasonable only because to be otherwise would open the entire claims of AGW to public ridicule.

But you are too late. The only areas of the entire globe that believe in AGW are those that are the least educated. Latin America and India.

You have cast your nets too widely and captured nothing.


No I looked into it, there is not enough fossilized carbon to heat the atmosphere so the oceans basically boil.


SpaceX is sending men to Mars. I suggest you go there to meet with your brethren.


Are you insulting me or trying to be funny or what?


IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.


Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
28-02-2017 23:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
spot wrote: Are you(wake-me-up) insulting me or trying to be funny or what?

Oh, it is much worse. Its name shows what it is trying to do & how its doing..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
28-02-2017 23:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4031)
litesong wrote:
spot wrote: Are you(wake-me-up) insulting me or trying to be funny or what?

Oh, it is much worse. Its name shows what it is trying to do & how its doing..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".


This person thinks that he is part Indian because his grandfather lived in a Winnebago which was the name of an Indian tribe in Waukesha.
01-03-2017 00:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Oh, it is much worse. Its name shows what it is trying to do & how its doing..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".

This person thinks that he is part Indian because his grandfather lived in a Winnebago which was the name of an Indian tribe in Waukesha.

Continuing to earn & love its name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.




Join the debate 2016 was the hottest year:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Next year will the first year since lord knows when CO2 is more than 400 ppm all year at Moana Loa305-11-2019 18:15
Revealing the 160 year systematic error behind greenhouse theory with Raman Spectroscopy2422-09-2019 22:20
Year Long, Arctic Climate Change Study... How 'Green'?121-09-2019 03:46
Alaska, July, hottest month every recorded...119-08-2019 07:13
Hottest day on record (going back to 1880s) in Paris6730-07-2019 00:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact