Remember me
▼ Content

1st law, 2nd law, stefan boltzman, plank

1st law, 2nd law, stefan boltzman, plank09-06-2020 00:46
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
IBD, ITN, GFM,
I think you misunderstand. None is denying these laws.
The problem, i think, is that you misapply and misunderstand them.
And noone is suggesting that energy is magically created. That is just your misinterpretation of some of the posts.
09-06-2020 01:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
keepit wrote:
IBD, ITN, GFM,
And noone is suggesting that energy is magically created. That is just your misinterpretation of some of the posts.

You are denying all of them.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-06-2020 02:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
ITN,
Baloney.
09-06-2020 03:24
(21588)
keepit wrote:
ITN,
Baloney.

I prefer salami.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-06-2020 03:48
keepit
★★★★★
(3058)
Me too.
09-06-2020 05:06
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
keepit wrote: IBD, ITN, GFM,

keepit, stop pretending to speak for others.

Warmizombies preach the wonderous magical violation of these laws every day.

keepit wrote: The problem, i think, is that you misapply and misunderstand them.

Nope. Your problem is that I understand them throughly and you haven't a clue. You NEED to violate them in order to continue preaching your WACKY religion, and my understanding really throws a ton of flies in your ointment.

Try a religion that doesn't claim to be "thettled thienth." You might have better luck. If you make that religion Christianity you can even continue being a Christian.

Jussayn.

And noone is suggesting that energy is magically created. That is just your misinterpretation of some of the posts.[/quote]

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-06-2020 09:54
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
keepit wrote:
IBD, ITN, GFM,

What the laws are, and are not, is in dispute only on this board. They are clearly described and taught in any textbook covering basic thermodynamics. Conveniently all three posters refuse to provide a source for their personal and very corrupt versions of the laws.

Flat Earthers will also claim they stick to science, and will also adamantly refuse to allow a textbook to enter the conversion (because of the great conspiracy you see!!!).

But now we have ITN and IBD denying elementary statistics too! So wowzers the wheels have completely come off the bus:link
Into the Night wrote:There is no such thing as a 'confidence interval'. There is no 'interval' in statistical mathematics.
IBdaMann wrote:...when Into the Night says that there is no confidence interval in measurement, he is correct.
09-06-2020 10:46
(21588)
tmiddles wrote:...deleted Mantras 34...34...4e...20a1...20a2...20b...20e1...29...35b1...34...35a...25c...25f...22...27...

No argument presented. Denial of mathematics. Denial of science. RQAA.

The Parrot Killer

09-06-2020 16:31
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
IBD, ITN, GFM,
I think you misunderstand.

The misunderstanding is yours.

keepit wrote:
None is denying these laws.

You are denying them. So is tmiddles. So are plenty of others.

keepit wrote:

You are the one who denies them.

keepit wrote:
And noone is suggesting that energy is magically created.

Maybe not in an outright expression, but their line of argumentation does require such a violation of thermodynamics.

keepit wrote:
That is just your misinterpretation of some of the posts.

No. People like you just keep on denying logic, science, and mathematics.
09-06-2020 16:35
(3314)
tmiddles wrote:
keepit wrote:
IBD, ITN, GFM,

What the laws are, and are not, is in dispute only on this board. They are clearly described and taught in any textbook covering basic thermodynamics. Conveniently all three posters refuse to provide a source for their personal and very corrupt versions of the laws.

Flat Earthers will also claim they stick to science, and will also adamantly refuse to allow a textbook to enter the conversion (because of the great conspiracy you see!!!).

But now we have ITN and IBD denying elementary statistics too! So wowzers the wheels have completely come off the bus:link
Into the Night wrote:There is no such thing as a 'confidence interval'. There is no 'interval' in statistical mathematics.
IBdaMann wrote:...when Into the Night says that there is no confidence interval in measurement, he is correct.

RQAA.
Verbal diarrhea.
Edited on 09-06-2020 16:36
11-06-2020 00:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:

RQAA.
Verbal diarrhea.

5717mfg, have you tried taking Pepto-Bismol for that? I heard it helps? And is RQAA the cause of your symptoms? Have you seen a doctor for that? I'll pray for you
11-06-2020 00:45
(3314)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

RQAA.
Verbal diarrhea.

5717mfg, have you tried taking Pepto-Bismol for that? I heard it helps?

Meh. It seems to only temporarily help at best.

James___ wrote:
And is RQAA the cause of your symptoms? Have you seen a doctor for that? I'll pray for you

RQAA about RQAA? Interesting...

Edited on 11-06-2020 00:46
11-06-2020 04:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

RQAA.
Verbal diarrhea.

5717mfg, have you tried taking Pepto-Bismol for that? I heard it helps?

Meh. It seems to only temporarily help at best.

James___ wrote:
And is RQAA the cause of your symptoms? Have you seen a doctor for that? I'll pray for you

RQAA about RQAA? Interesting...

Try sucking a little less dick maybe?
11-06-2020 04:56
(14389)
James___ wrote: Try sucking a little less dick maybe?

You have screamed out for attention in the past but lately your appeals have included gay sex references.

What has changed?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
11-06-2020 05:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote: Try sucking a little less dick maybe?

You have screamed out for attention in the past but lately your appeals have included gay sex references.

What has changed?

Am just queerious about you, ITn and GFM. That's all.
11-06-2020 05:37
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

RQAA.
Verbal diarrhea.

5717mfg, have you tried taking Pepto-Bismol for that? I heard it helps? And is RQAA the cause of your symptoms? Have you seen a doctor for that? I'll pray for you

No gay reference here IB a Man. Yet you "guys" came all over it. Why? Did it get you excited? acid reflux in the digestive tract is not a gay reference but you guys got all hot and bothered by it. Why?

I noticed the "verbal diarrhea", is that a gay term? God, please forgive me for this, is something caught in your throat? is that why there is "verbal diarrhea"?
Edited on 11-06-2020 05:40
11-06-2020 06:16
(14389)
James___ wrote: No gay reference here IB a Man. Yet you "guys" came all over it. Why? Did it get you excited? acid reflux in the digestive tract is not a gay reference but you guys got all hot and bothered by it. Why?

I noticed the "verbal diarrhea", is that a gay term? God, please forgive me for this, is something caught in your throat? is that why there is "verbal diarrhea"?

I'm starting to get worried about you. If you disappear for a while I'm going to presume you did something to yourself.

That would not be good. We prefer you alive and posting on Climate-Debate, even if we can't understand what you are saying.

11-06-2020 16:22
(3314)
I second that notion. I am very concerned about James as well... There used to be white padded rooms for minds like his...

Join the debate 1st law, 2nd law, stefan boltzman, plank:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
17 year old cyclist murdered, do not expect the law to investigate, as the cyclist is always at fault031-07-2023 22:23
Thou shalt not murder a tomato, this law has me in trouble213-05-2023 23:41
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Murphy's Law105-04-2023 21:24
The Kent Papers: New Thermodynamics: The Second Law Buried by Illusions2101-02-2023 13:42
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact