Remember me
▼ Content

100% Truth about Global Warming, Climate Change

100% Truth about Global Warming, Climate Change25-11-2017 11:10
kingsolution
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
King Solution 01: 100% Truth about Global Warming, Climate Change

Billions if not Trillions is spending every year on this Global Alert subject many call it as global warming or climate change. All Governments are betting on the wrong fighter, that fighter (scientist, professors) cannot even hold a knife (don't even know how human body function), how can he even able to swing the sword (know the truth about climate change on Earth)?

Now I as a Spirit King will going to tell you the truth, the problems and solutions because I have mastered all physical & spirit level and able to understand nature Earth language. This article alone should worth trillions money if not more.

Baba Vanga said "Planet Earth is a living organism".

It is truth, all the floods, the earthquakes on Earth is just the action of that "body Earth" to balance and try to clear the "toxin". Many stupid website claim as "weather weapon", how stupid are they? If there is a machine can create floods & earthquake at will, then there is no need money for army, shooting machine, nuclear, etc.

So what exactly is the "toxin" I am talk about?

It is the man made GMO plants, pesticides, chemical, drugs and the imbalance between the over-population of human/animals versus the organic plants.

Baba Vanga predicted "Water will hide, and gold will appear and has more value than water"

Let me finish and tell you what she saw since "she is not allowed to tell everything".
Water is going to hide and going to hide inside human & animal stomach, if there is no significant actions made. Human is stupid to eat all kind of animals, even making "animal factories".

Remember both human & animals inhale O2 and exhale CO2, while the plants is reverse: inhale CO2 and exhale O2.

That is the main reason why you saw "Ice melting" in the polar on Earth, because lack of water and the overwhelming "toxin" on Earth land.

Eating, farming animal is bad but using GMO, pesticides, man-made drug is the worst. Because it is just doesn't have a "perfect structure from nature", and it requires a lot of water and many "unknown" Earth element to break it down.

I have tested it myself by eating GMO full of pesticide corn/pop corn vs eating meat.

After eating the GMO full of chemical corn/pop corn and unwash pesticide cucumber, my face appear some kind of "white toxin" and my stomach and nearby area receive some un-welcome feeling.

But if just eat normal organic beef, all the affect above did not appear at all.

That tell you how toxic GMO plants, pesticide, drugs, etc.

If you have a "healthy body while most organ function working perfectly", you can try the experiment above to verify my words. But if your body has too much toxin and your body function do not work properly then you won't see any kind of effect like I said.

All the scientist, professor, Governments are trying to do which is reduce CO2 is just a tiny tiny effort and it is not going to have any effect in the future.

All of them have not even understand and master human body function & healing all kind of diseases, how can they know and have the perfect solution for bigger issues which is Global Earth?

if you listen & use my solution within 12 months, Ice on the polar will stop melting 100%.

But changing and apply any policies need a lot of effort and "right" people on all nation Governments. It is not easy since most of them are also trying to protect their nation interest as well.

If you offer Russia & Putin 20% "hot weather" on 20% of Russian land, Putin would stop using/selling oils tomorrow immediately, am I correct? Because "hot climate/weather" also mean nature foods from plants and a lot of more "opportunity".
I do not want to show off but I know how to transfer all cold climate in Russia, Greenland, Canada, other nations to perfect moderate to sunny weather.

That is the spoiler in the future but I only tell when the time is right. And the time I am talking about is coming soon.

Before able to changing anything, we need a clean & clear Government first. See you next article about "When the King take over the throne".

Regard,

The Mysterious Nature

==========

I allow any body/group use the content above to anywhere but do not change the meaning/purpose & have any kind of commercial at both physical & spirit level, and must use the writer nickname as "The Mysterious Nature" or "Udumbara Flower King". And do not have to write the website address location.
I do not want to show off as the Messiah or Spirit King on mainstream media and/or tv.

Source: https://angelteam.wordpress.com/2017/11/24/king-solution-01-100-truth-about-global-warming-climate-change/
25-11-2017 11:37
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
Climate of Concern - Royal Dutch Shell (1991)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VOWi8oVXmo
25-11-2017 13:13
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
You get the mad everywhere.
25-11-2017 21:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" plugged: You get the mad everywhere.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" gets its old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whinerisms, everywhere.
27-11-2017 21:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
I wonder what is happening in the mind (if there is one) of kingsolution. One good thing is that he shows us all what the sort of people are that are crying for the end of the Earth.
27-11-2017 21:38
James_
★★★★★
(2213)
Wake wrote:
I wonder what is happening in the mind (if there is one) of kingsolution. One good thing is that he shows us all what the sort of people are that are crying for the end of the Earth.

I've thought of a bit more complex solution. As glaciers melt and sea levels rise, the earth slows it's spin. because it's spin slows the Van Allen radiation belts weaken allowing in more solar radiation.
The Van Allen belts exist because of the earth's nickel core and it rotates generating an electromagnetic field. This field creates the Van Allen Radiation Belts. And if it takes an increase of .4 watt/meter^2 to have a slight amount of warming then that in and of itself might account for global warming or climate change on a global scale.
Everything else effecting our planet might be a secondary cause and effect. Yet real time temperature monitoring using properly calibrated gauges is lacking. a physical observation of temperature does not require someone to deem it acceptable such as what we have with satellites. With satellites the data will be interpreted. And if the Arctic Ocean is cooling then I'm not sure that we have anything to be concerned about. this is because the polar regions would be venting any excess heat to space. A pathway needed for thermodynamics.
The Sun heats the day, then during the night and through the 2 polar regions heat is released into space itself. It might be that nature can control the temperature quite nicely.
If all of that is right then what we need to be concerned with is depleted aquifers and the usual environmental awareness.

James_

I could go into more detail as to why I would consider that but then
that would most likely be a years long discussion. And there is a woman
that I like. I need to think about that more than this. And with the experiment I told you I am pursuing, that will most likely take place sometime next year after I have surgery and can start.
And Wake, I hope you enjoy the Holidays

living a normal life again.
Edited on 27-11-2017 21:38
03-12-2017 19:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote: I've thought of a bit more complex solution. As glaciers melt and sea levels rise, the earth slows it's spin.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/end-of-summer-arctic-sea-ice-extent-is-eighth-lowest-on-record

The record is only 38 years long.

Antarctic Ice is increasing. Greenland is gaining more ice than is melting.

Since these contain 99% of the freshwater on the planet how do you propose that the sea levels will increase?

If all of the ice melted it would make not the slightest defference since all of the water on this planet only makes up about 0.02% of the weight. Moreover, the inner and outer core are connected to the mantle only by friction.
03-12-2017 21:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filty vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: The record is only 38 years long(litesong note: ~ 380+ times longer than the time gap between threats by "many times (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up").
Antarctic Ice is increasing (litesong note: according to only one paper that received immediate criticism for error, when published).
Greenland is gaining more ice than is melting (litesong note: for 1 snowy year that began with a hurricane from the Atlantic Ocean, causing incredible moisture turning to snow on the island).

Edited on 03-12-2017 21:28
03-12-2017 23:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filty vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: The record is only 38 years long(litesong note: ~ 380+ times longer than the time gap between threats by "many times (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up").
Antarctic Ice is increasing (litesong note: according to only one paper that received immediate criticism for error, when published).
Greenland is gaining more ice than is melting (litesong note: for 1 snowy year that began with a hurricane from the Atlantic Ocean, causing incredible moisture turning to snow on the island).

Do you're saying that tropical depressions of any sort don't count. Gotcha Brian.
03-12-2017 23:38
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Wake wrote:

All it shows me is that he is another cut and paste guy. He has no argument of his own, other than a religious one.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2017 04:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Gotcha Brian.
That's Brandon....Brandon Cruz.... Eddie's Father....

Join the debate 100% Truth about Global Warming, Climate Change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
The Truth Fact About Virus Pandemic NCOV COVID After 20 Months With The Best Solutions For Everyone026-07-2021 09:14
The Ultimate Savior Is Online, Going To Reveal The Truth Of Life Society Civilization106-07-2021 08:45
The truth about how climate change is changing golf028-03-2021 21:45
The truth about CO2 is that without it you would be dead3207-02-2021 21:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact