Remember me
▼ Content

"... take care of it." -Genesis 2:15.

Page 8 of 8<<<678
19-07-2022 16:16
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And in Seattle they are predicting that sea levels will continue to rise.

The water along Seattle's Puget Sound shoreline has risen by more than 6 inches during the past century. Climate change is expected to accelerate rising sea levels during the next century. Central estimates indicate that Seattle will experience 10 inches of sea-level rise by 2050, and 28 inches by 2100, and 47 inches by 2150.

https://www.seattle.gov/utilities/protecting-our-environment/community-programs/climate-change/projected-changes

If you consider that some scientists are saying that the Gakkel Ridge is helping to warm the Arctic http://www.plateclimatology.com/anomalous-arctic-sea-ice-melting-fueled-by-geological-heat-flow-not-global-warming.
This brings up a question, could Seattle be sinking? Glaciers are melting in Greenland, that is on the opposite side of the North American plate from Seattle.
Is it possible that as the weight above one part of a tectonic plate can allow that part to rise while the other side drops?
Can a tectonic plate leverage itself like the beam this teeter uses to leverage it's totters?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZjHdvQOSQ0
Attached image:

Edited on 19-07-2022 16:37
19-07-2022 16:39
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
This shows the Gakkel ridge. The geological heating I linked to in the previous post references that ridge. And that is what the Gulf Stream/North Atlantic current flows past when it goes into the Arctic Ocean.
And as glaciers melt, then this ridge can widen because tectonic plates are rising.
In the image of tectonic plates in the previous post it is the straight line between Greenland and Russia. But as you can see, the ridge stops well short of Russia.
Attached image:

Edited on 19-07-2022 16:41
19-07-2022 20:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You are aware that most glaciers are now gaining or are they still receding in your world.Is the sea still going to go up regardless of the ice forming?How much does the sea levels go down in winter in Seattle when its all frozen solid?Your pretty picture shows an ice free Arctic.When did that happen?
19-07-2022 21:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
duncan61 wrote:
You are aware that most glaciers are now gaining or are they still receding in your world.Is the sea still going to go up regardless of the ice forming?How much does the sea levels go down in winter in Seattle when its all frozen solid?Your pretty picture shows an ice free Arctic.When did that happen?

The "pretty picture" actually shows the depth of the Arctic Ocean.
19-07-2022 23:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
The dark area between the 2 ridges is apparently where the arctic sea floor has sank. Just as New Zealand has 2 separate movements, the 2 ridges at one time might have been the same ridge but then 2 tectonic plates moved away from each other.
And both ridges are symmetrical. After this we get into what a vertice and a vertex is and how.....and we're back into right triangles and are they congruent.
And then how do tectonic plates move to create 2 separate New Zealands based
on their geography.
And next you guys will say we don't get this. New Zealand is splitting in 2 just as 2 ridges split into 2. Maybe we can discuss this?

Just an FYI. The image shows that the North American tectonic plate is moving away from the Eurasian tectonic plate. Kind of why one side of the Gakkel ridge has a valley between it. That shows the direction of movement.
Edited on 20-07-2022 00:12
21-07-2022 14:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5721)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I can identify with having Narcissistic personality disorder and a bit Bi polar.IBDm and ITN will not only deny they possibly have these issues but also gaslight you in to believing there is no such thing

Who mentioned narcissistic personality disorder? I called a delusional schizzo a delusional schizzo.

So please keep your pages straight and stop acting like a spetsnaz that just ate too many beans

Well so much for the climate change fraud...........................

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 8 of 8<<<678

Join the debate "... take care of it." -Genesis 2:15.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Funny how none of the geniuses here care about climate change anymore3230-07-2022 21:58
America Has The Best Health Care In The World627-12-2018 20:43
"I don't care du u" slop coat323-06-2018 19:13
People who care about climate, is it about loving Earth or is it about their own self interests?625-12-2015 13:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact