Remember me
▼ Content

"... take care of it." -Genesis 2:15.

Page 7 of 8<<<5678>
15-07-2022 19:35
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
I watched Don Easterbrook give his presentation again and I picked up something new.Its over an hour long so it is reasonable to miss bits.He has studied the temperature charts from NASA and NOAA since the 70s and every decade the 1930s get a bit cooler and 1980 on gets a bit warmer.

It's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There is no NASA or NOAA data.
duncan61 wrote:
One of the panel stated are you suggesting these organisations are fudging the data and he looks straight at him and says yes.

Not possible. There is no data to fudge. He's full of BS.
duncan61 wrote:
I have been watching it happen for many years.

So you are a member in the Church of Global Warming for many years. Meh.
duncan61 wrote:
Then the senator asks why would they do that he states I do not know I am not them but they have done it.

I am allowing for a certain level of bad spelling due to the nature of the English you use. But I am forced to correct you here:
Missing period where one is required. Missing quotation where required. Missing comma where required. Missing clarification commas.
The corrected sentences should read;
Then the senator asks why would they do that. He states, "I do not know, I am not them, but they have done it."

Now to the statement itself.

Obviously said senator is clueless. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, and he is listening to this twit that says there is actually data (which doesn't exist) that is "fudged". In other words, this senator is just as clueless as you are.
duncan61 wrote:
Its well worth a watch.If anyone is interested I will learn how to post links

I imagine there will be some faithful believers in the Church of Global Warming that would like to have the links. Just a guess though.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-07-2022 19:39
(21559)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
ITN wrote
Ice cores do not measure temperature.Really

Apparently air bubbles are checked for composition.Its still very much guesswork

ITN wrote
Random statements. No apparent coherency. Trolling. No argument presented.

Why bother posting this on a discussion forum

Actually the air bubbles in the cores may contain types of pollen that only grow at certain temperatures allowing for temperature guesses that may or may not be fully accurate

Pollen is not temperature.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-07-2022 20:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the idiot who does not believe that there was an ice age, then post photo's of glaciers to prove such.

A picture of a glacier proves an ice age?

Well then a picture of rain must prove the great flood.

Touche. ROTMFFYawning.

LOL so where did god get the 29,000 feet of water covering the entire Earth from and then where did it drain too?

Random incoherency. IBdaMann never claimed any 29,000 feet of water covered the entire Earth.
Swan wrote:
Your idiocy is legendary, at least in the circus geek tent.

However on a serious note, did your Mother teach you that there was no ice age? or did your Dad beat it into you? Freud says that you are welcome to lie back on his couch and tell us about why your Mom did that?

Childish insults get you nowhere. Grow up.

Actually goofy the story of the ark clearly states that the Earth was covered in water

It actually describes a Great Flood covering 'all lands'. Does 'all lands' mean the entire Earth?
Swan wrote:
and since we know that Mount Everest is 29,031 feet tall then the water had to be at least that deep.

How do you know how high Mt Everest was during Noah's time? Were you around to measure it? Since you weren't on Noah's ark (according to Bible record), you must've built an ark of your own.

So it is YOU saying the flood was 29,000 feet deep. I say you are wrong then, because that is too shallow to cover Mt Everest at it's present height. To do that, the floodwaters would have to be 42,000 feet deep.
Swan wrote:
So where did this water come from and where did it go?

Unknown. The Bible doesn't say. However, you ARE talking about the same God that created the Earth in the first place!
Swan wrote:
You also forgot to tell us how Noah fit the hundreds of thousands of antelope and deer in the ark to feed the carnivores

What makes you think there were carnivores at the time? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
nor where he fit the over 6 million species,

What makes you think there were 6 million species? Were you there?
Swan wrote:
or how a boat as big as Australia was built.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

It wasn't. See the length of a cubit. It generally means the length from your elbow to the tip of your middle finger.
Swan wrote:
PS. CIAO, LOL did you hear that the CIA just indicted itself?

Random phrase. No apparent coherency.

OKEEDOKEE

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 15-07-2022 20:47
15-07-2022 20:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
ITN wrote
Ice cores do not measure temperature.Really

Apparently air bubbles are checked for composition.Its still very much guesswork

ITN wrote
Random statements. No apparent coherency. Trolling. No argument presented.

Why bother posting this on a discussion forum

Actually the air bubbles in the cores may contain types of pollen that only grow at certain temperatures allowing for temperature guesses that may or may not be fully accurate

Pollen is not temperature.

Congratulations, you just graduated kindergarten

With honorable drool

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-07-2022 09:33
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I watched Don Easterbrook give his presentation again and I picked up something new.Its over an hour long so it is reasonable to miss bits.He has studied the temperature charts from NASA and NOAA since the 70s and every decade the 1930s get a bit cooler and 1980 on gets a bit warmer.

It's not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. There is no NASA or NOAA data.
duncan61 wrote:
One of the panel stated are you suggesting these organisations are fudging the data and he looks straight at him and says yes.

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:
Then the senator asks why would they do that he states I do not know I am not them but they have done it.

I am allowing for a certain level of bad spelling due to the nature of the English you use. But I am forced to correct you here:
Missing period where one is required. Missing quotation where required. Missing comma where required. Missing clarification commas.
Then the senator asks why would they do that. He states, "I do not know, I am not them, but they have done it."

Obviously said senator is clueless. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth, and he is listening to this twit that says there is actually data (which doesn't exist) that is "fudged". In other words, this senator is just as clueless as you are.
duncan61 wrote:

I imagine there will be some faithful believers in the Church of Global Warming that would like to have the links. Just a guess though.

Have you seen any of Don Easterbrooks presentations?He does not agree to CO2 causing warming at all

duncan61
16-07-2022 12:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

Have you seen any of Don Easterbrooks presentations?He does not agree to CO2 causing warming at all

No and I have no intention of searching for that name and singling myself out on the net. Besides CO2 has been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution and it's level's are easy to measure and there has been proven to be no correlation between CO2 and Earth temps. This is why Al Gore is no longer ever mentioned nor is CO2 mentioned as a cause of warming. So please stay current, or stay left behind

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

16-07-2022 19:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
Swan wrote:Besides CO2 has been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution

Why should any rational adult believe this? Why should any rational adult believe that the earth's plantlife has decided to go on a strict weight-loss diet?

Swan wrote:and it's level's are easy to measure

In fact, it is impossible to measure the earth's atmospheric CO2 content to any usable accuracy.

Why don't you go out and measure it this afternoon and prove me wrong?

Swan, you are gullible. You believe whatever you are ordered to believe.

Swan wrote: ...and there has been proven to be no correlation between CO2 and Earth temps.

YOL! Nope. This cannot be shown without knowing atmospheric CO2 levels or without knowing average global temperatures.

We have Stefan-Boltzmann that tells us that CO2 does not affect temperatures if CO2 does not affect emissivity ... and no one has shown that CO2 affects emissivity because currently, we cannot measure earth's emissivity to any usable accuracy.

Please try to stay current ... and not gullible.
16-07-2022 22:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Besides CO2 has been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution

Why should any rational adult believe this? Why should any rational adult believe that the earth's plantlife has decided to go on a strict weight-loss diet?

In fact, it is impossible to measure the earth's atmospheric CO2 content to any usable accuracy.

Swan wrote: ...and there has been proven to be no correlation between CO2 and Earth temps.

YOL! Nope. This cannot be shown without knowing atmospheric CO2 levels or without knowing average global temperatures.

We have Stefan-Boltzmann that tells us that CO2 does not affect temperatures if CO2 does not affect emissivity ... and no one has shown that CO2 affects emissivity because currently, we cannot measure earth's emissivity to any usable accuracy.

Actually all awake and rational adults know that CO2 has been rising in the atmosphere since the beginning of the industrial revolution. This has been ,measured and proved very easily. That said there is no connection between the rising CO2 levels and temperature because the temperature is just not going up in sync with the rising CO2 levels and in fact as previously stated the temperatures began rising over 20,000 years before the industrial revolution. Not that a schizzo like you who can not accept that there was an ice age or that cancer and covid kill people and who is a professional troll can comprehend. So tell us more about the great flood and the ark. (note, you certainly might be a relative of noah's inbred family that began humping each other on the arky)

So go play with the ark that your Mother got you for your 23rd birthday

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-07-2022 22:10
17-07-2022 03:42
(14373)
Swan wrote:Actually all awake and rational adults know that CO2 has been rising in the atmosphere since the beginning of the industrial revolution.

Nope. All awake and rational adults know that earth's plantlife exists at the bottom of the atmosphere and hungrily consumes any and all CO2 that it receives. All awake and rational adults know that CO2 is heavier than O2 or N2 and filters down to the plantlife at the bottom where it is consumed by said plantlife.

All awake and rational adults know this.

Many gullible and less-educated adults somehow allow themselves to be hornswoggled into denying this.

All awake and rational adults know that all plants will greedily consume any additional CO2 (up to a point) they are given. This tidbit of knowledge is used by the awake and rational adults that run greenhouses to help their plants thrive. This, too, is denied by many uneducated gullibles asleep at the wheel.

Check out this greenhouse CO2-enrichment system demonstrating why humans just don't have the capacity to increase atmospheric CO2 levels as long as there is abundant plant life.

By the way, did you know that the earth has far more than enough plants to easily, nay, trivially, soak up the relatively minuscule amount of CO2 human-produced CO2 introduced into the atmosphere?

I think you get the picture (no pun intended).

Swan wrote: This has been ,measured and proved very easily.

I realize you were told this, and that you OBEYED without question, instantly believing as ordered without demanding any of the ridiculous assertions be demonstrated. It is impossible to measure the earth's atmospheric CO2 content to any usable accuracy, so naturally you would readily believe that it has been easily measured. You are gullible.

Swan wrote:That said there is no connection between the rising CO2 levels and temperature because the temperature is just not going up in sync with the rising CO2 levels

Too funny! You're just like Oliver North, i.e. he and I agree on many things but his reasoning on virtually everything totally discredits our positions.

There is no "the temperature is just not going up in sync with the rising CO2 levels" because no one in the history of humanity has ever measured to any usable accuracy either the earth's average global temperature or the earth's atmospheric CO2 level. Nobody knows either and therefore has no idea whether they are even changing.

Also, there's no reason to believe that atmospheric CO2 levels are increasing. The planet has too much plant life for that to be a possibility.

Swan wrote: ... and in fact as previously stated the temperatures began rising over 20,000 years before the industrial revolution.

I'm still not buying your omniscience delusion. Either produce your time machine or drop it.

Swan wrote: So tell us more about the great flood and the ark.

What do you want to know? The VLT% of the ark's power window tinting?

I believe that was 70% if I'm not mistaken.
Attached image:

17-07-2022 04:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
First of all you are clearly a mentally ill Xiden voter, because Trump would not let you vote for him. Second the burning of fossil fuels has caused CO2 to rise in the atmosphere as are the 200,000 acres of the Amazon basin that are burned every day, which releases CO2 into the atmosphere and reduces the further amount that the forest can sequester going forward. So CO2 rise is not in dispute, however explaining this to an imbecile like you who says that the Earth does not have a climate and who babbles about the size of an imaginary ark in his bathtub is a futile endeavor. Eventually they will come in white coats to take you back to the hospital.

PS. Why are glaciers expanding as you said they are?

Answer, climate change, but how can that be if as you claim the Earth has no climate? On the other hand, you won, no one else competed, but you still won.

ULTRA MAGA

17-07-2022 04:42
(14373)
Swan wrote: ... the burning of fossil fuels has caused CO2 to rise in the atmosphere as are the 200,000 acres of the Amazon basin that are burned every day, which releases CO2 into the atmosphere and reduces the further amount that the forest can sequester going forward.

I appreciate you explaining to the board some of the specific things you OBEDIENTLY believe without question.

Thank you.

Swan wrote: So [the lack of] CO2 rise is not in dispute,

Absolutely correct.

Swan wrote:PS. Why are [some] glaciers expanding as you said they are?

Because the ones that are expanding are ... expanding.

Swan wrote:Answer, climate change,

What's that? What unambiguous definition of "global climate" have you been ordered to accept by your thought-masters? ... or did they simply order you to not ask any questions?
17-07-2022 05:33
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Swan wrote: ... the burning of fossil fuels has caused CO2 to rise in the atmosphere as are the 200,000 acres of the Amazon basin that are burned every day, which releases CO2 into the atmosphere and reduces the further amount that the forest can sequester going forward.

I have to get involved in this claim.If you are caught illegally logging in Chile or Brazil you will be shot in the face by security teams.
The burning you see on the media is where farmers have reclaimed their land by cutting down the encroachment and piling it up then burning it at the end of the dry season
.It is done here in Western Australia but every 10 years or so not annually
Rainforests do not catch fire no matter how much diesel you pour on.They are a rainforest. Everything is wet as.I did Military training in a Rainforest and we did not take Hexamine stoves as even they will not light.Plus smell is a big deal in a rainforest.Its difficult to hear anything as the rain on the canopy is so loud.You struggle to see far but if someone uses toothpaste you can smell it from 100 metres away.The Amazon rainforest is not burning
17-07-2022 06:14
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:I have to get involved in this claim.If you are caught illegally logging in Chile or Brazil you will be shot in the face by security teams.
The burning you see on the media is where farmers have reclaimed their land by cutting down the encroachment and piling it up then burning it at the end of the dry season
.It is done here in Western Australia but every 10 years or so not annually
Rainforests do not catch fire no matter how much diesel you pour on.They are a rainforest. Everything is wet as.I did Military training in a Rainforest and we did not take Hexamine stoves as even they will not light.Plus smell is a big deal in a rainforest.Its difficult to hear anything as the rain on the canopy is so loud.You struggle to see far but if someone uses toothpaste you can smell it from 100 metres away.The Amazon rainforest is not burning

Good post. I will add that in countries where rainforests are a principal national asset, the governments take the destruction of the land very, very seriously, to the point of shooting perpetrators in the act in some cases. In Africa, the same applies to the savanna and the wildlife as well.

Remember, however, that even rain forests burn quite well during certain times of the year, i.e. the dry season. Even rainforests will become considerably browner after a couple of months without rain. It's during this time that governments get nervous and have little patience for those who would put national assets at great risk with attempted arson or even carelessness.

Swan was simply ordered to believe a panic scenario and he OBEYED like a good sheep.
Attached image:

17-07-2022 06:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
This I like
Famous glaciers appear to have been growing

Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP's most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing – not shrinking-since about 2010.

The centerpiece of the visitor center at St. Mary near the east boundary is a large three-dimensional diorama showing lights going out as the glaciers disappear.

I have just read NASA Arctic report for January 2022.Hudson Bay froze solid again.The way the article is written you can tell the reluctance of the author to admit this.It opens with 10th lowest mass on record which is 43 years so in my mind that is gaining over 9 other years out of the last 43.
I have a question for the team.I believe that direct sunlight melts ice and temperature has a lesser input.If I make a gin and tonic with ice cubes from the freezer and put it in the fridge It may still have some ice in it 24 hours later.If I put ice cubes from the same batch on a tray in the sun it melts much faster than the same thing in the shade.Thoughts
Edited on 17-07-2022 06:36
17-07-2022 07:15
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP's most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing – not shrinking-since about 2010.

So Swan asked me directly why expanding glaciers are expanding as they are.

What do I tell him?

Shall I just use the classic warmizombie response "Venus proves my point!"?

Attached image:

17-07-2022 08:22
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
The expanding glaciers can be observed.Another nail in the coffin of the alarmist.Will sea levels go down now?
17-07-2022 09:01
(14373)
duncan61 wrote:The expanding glaciers can be observed.Another nail in the coffin of the alarmist.Will sea levels go down now?

I suppose we can use the Victoria Quay to destroy claims that the ocean level is going down as well.

South Quay: 1896

South Quay: Today

17-07-2022 15:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:

I appreciate you explaining to the board some of the specific things you OBEDIENTLY believe without question.

Thank you.

Absolutely correct.

What's that? What unambiguous definition of "global climate" have you been ordered to accept by your thought-masters? ... or did they simply order you to not ask any questions?

Do you have a plan to expand your great ideas past this board?

The really sad thing about you is that you believe that I believe that climate change will end the World in ten years just because I believe that the Earth has both climates and micro climates. You are a lunatic same as AOC who complains about the Puerto Rican slums yet lets her grandmother suffer in those slums just like you suffer in your delusions of grandeur that dictate that you are a great scientist. Your entire existence is controlled by your need for arguments that give a false delusion of worth to your worthless existence. Obamacare covers mental health, so get treated. (Lobotomy by icepick recommended)

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

17-07-2022 16:47
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
duncan61 wrote:
This I like

Teams from Lysander Spooner University visiting the Park each September have noted that GNP's most famous glaciers such as the Grinnell Glacier and the Jackson Glacier appear to have been growing – not shrinking-since about 2010.

The centerpiece of the visitor center at St. Mary near the east boundary is a large three-dimensional diorama showing lights going out as the glaciers disappear.

I have just read NASA Arctic report for January 2022.Hudson Bay froze solid again.The way the article is written you can tell the reluctance of the author to admit this.It opens with 10th lowest mass on record which is 43 years so in my mind that is gaining over 9 other years out of the last 43.
I have a question for the team.I believe that direct sunlight melts ice and temperature has a lesser input.If I make a gin and tonic with ice cubes from the freezer and put it in the fridge It may still have some ice in it 24 hours later.If I put ice cubes from the same batch on a tray in the sun it melts much faster than the same thing in the shade.Thoughts

With the glaciers (Jakobshavn's) and the Hudson bay, the Labrador current influences them. There was a magnitude 6.1 earthquake in Baffin Bay in 2009. That might've closed a vent in the seafloor.
With Grinnell Glacier, that's one area. The jet stream could be affecting it. The snow pack in Montana has been becoming less. Most of the water farmers need for farming comes from snow melt and they've been experiencing drought because of less overall precipitation.
With the Grinnell Glacier specifically, Many Glacier is the next glacier to the east.
It averages a snow pack of 49.75 inches since 2003. It has varied. If Grinnell Glacier is growing then snow pack should be increasing.
[url]https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/reportGenerator/view/customSingleStationReport/annual_water_year/613:MT:SNTL%7Cid=%22%22%7Cname/POR_BEGIN,POR_END/SNWD::value
aily%20MAX,WTEQ::value
aily%20MAX,PREC::value
aily%20MAX,PRCP::value
aily%20MAX,TMAX::value
aily%20MAX,TMIN::value
aily%20MIN,TAVG::value
aily%20MEAN?fitToScreen=false[/url]
Edited on 17-07-2022 17:22
17-07-2022 17:32
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
Genesis 2:15 can also mean practice sustainability and protect ecosystems. Then again some people like living in New York, Beijing, etc.
17-07-2022 19:51
(21559)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

Yes he does. I live in the NW. I know what this clown is about.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 19:55
(21559)
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

No and I have no intention of searching for that name and singling myself out on the net.

So you are attaching to the internet with no IP address????????!?
Swan wrote:
Besides CO2 has been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Swan wrote:
and it's level's are easy to measure

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2 concentration. Since you somehow figure it's easy to measure. Please describe this procedure.
Swan wrote:
and there has been proven to be no correlation between CO2 and Earth temps.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Swan wrote:
This is why Al Gore is no longer ever mentioned

You just mentioned him. Paradox. Irrational.
Swan wrote:
nor is CO2 mentioned as a cause of warming.

Lie.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:06
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually all awake and rational adults know

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You don't get to speak for everyone. You are not God! Omniscience fallacy!
Swan wrote:
that CO2 has been rising in the atmosphere since the beginning of the industrial revolution.

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2.
Swan wrote:
This has been ,measured and proved very easily.

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2. A measurement is not a proof.
Swan wrote:
That said there is no connection between the rising CO2 levels and temperature

Swan wrote:
because the temperature is just not going up in sync with the rising CO2 levels and in fact as previously stated the temperatures began rising over 20,000 years before the industrial revolution.

How do you know? Are you 20,000 years old and have been measuring things not possible to measure for 20,000 years???????????!?
Swan wrote:
Not that a schizzo like you

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
who can not accept that there was an ice age

How do you know there was an ice age????????!?
Swan wrote:
or that cancer and covid kill people

While untreated cancer can kill (there are lot of cancer survivors these days!), covid does not kill. Incoherency. No apparent purpose of you making this statement.
Swan wrote:
and who is a professional troll can comprehend.

LIF. You are describing yourself.
Swan wrote:
So tell us more about the great flood and the ark. (note, you certainly might be a relative of noah's inbred family that began humping each other on the arky)

So go play with the ark that your Mother got you for your 23rd birthday

Random statement. Incoherent. Trolling. Illiteracy: Noah is a proper noun. It is capitalized. Missing required periods. Sentences must end with a period, exclamation, or question mark if a question. Mother is not a proper noun. It is not capitalized.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:15
(21559)
Swan wrote:
First of all you are clearly a mentally ill

Psychoquackery.
Swan wrote:
Xiden voter,

Who is Xiden???????!?
Swan wrote:
because Trump would not let you vote for him.

Trump does not bar people from voting.
Swan wrote:
Second the burning of fossil fuels

There is no such thing as a fossil fuel. Fossils don't burn.
Swan wrote:
has caused CO2 to rise in the atmosphere

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2.
Swan wrote:
as are the 200,000 acres of the Amazon basin that are burned every day,

There aren't.
Swan wrote:
which releases CO2 into the atmosphere and reduces the further amount that the forest can sequester going forward.

Grass and fast growing brush actually uses more CO2 than trees do.
Swan wrote:
So CO2 rise is not in dispute,

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2. You can't just deny mathematics.
Swan wrote:
however explaining this to an imbecile like you

Psychoquacker. Insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
who says that the Earth does not have a climate

It doesn't. There is no such thing as a global climate.
Swan wrote:
and who babbles about the size of an imaginary ark in his bathtub is a futile endeavor.

Random statement. Incoherent.
Swan wrote:
Eventually they will come in white coats to take you back to the hospital.

Random statement. Incoherent. Perhaps an insult fallacy?
Swan wrote:
PS. Why are glaciers expanding as you said they are?

Snow.
Swan wrote:
Answer, climate change,

Climate cannot change. There is no value associated with climate that can change.
Swan wrote:
but how can that be if as you claim the Earth has no climate?

It can't. Climate cannot change.
Swan wrote:
On the other hand, you won, no one else competed, but you still won.

What did he win? Does he get a prize?

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:31
(21559)
Repairing damaged quoting...
duncan61 wrote:
Swan wrote:
the burning of fossil fuels has caused CO2 to rise in the atmosphere as are the 200,000 acres of the Amazon basin that are burned every day, which releases CO2 into the atmosphere and reduces the further amount that the forest can sequester going forward.

I have to get involved in this claim.If you are caught illegally logging in Chile or Brazil you will be shot in the face by security teams.

I don't think they will wait to see your face.
duncan61 wrote:
The burning you see on the media is where farmers have reclaimed their land by cutting down the encroachment and piling it up then burning it at the end of the dry season.

Just like farmers do everywhere.
duncan61 wrote:
It is done here in Western Australia but every 10 years or so not annually

We do it every year here. If you don't, brush takes over your land very quickly.
duncan61 wrote:
Rainforests do not catch fire no matter how much diesel you pour on.

Actually, they do. We have fires in our rain forest here every year. Usually started from either lightning or someone being careless with a campfire. A few are arson.
duncan61 wrote:
They are a rainforest. Everything is wet

But it still burns!
duncan61 wrote:
as.I did Military training in a Rainforest

Illiteracy: You do not use a period in the middle of a sentence except to mark an abbreviation. Spaces are required between words. Military is not a proper noun. It is not capitalized. Rainforest is not a word. The correct term is "rain forest".
duncan61 wrote:
and we did not take Hexamine stoves as even they will not light.

Sure they will. Hexamine is pretty easy to light, even in humid areas. I am beginning to doubt your claim of military training in a rain forest.
duncan61 wrote:
Plus smell is a big deal in a rainforest.

I do like the smell of our rain forest.
duncan61 wrote:
Its difficult to hear anything as the rain on the canopy is so loud.

Nah. I can hear just fine in our rain forest.
duncan61 wrote:
You struggle to see far but if someone uses toothpaste you can smell it from 100 metres away.

If you can't see very far how do you know he's even using toothpaste from 100 meters away??????!?
duncan61 wrote:
The Amazon rainforest is not burning

Parts of it do. Mostly started by lightning. Most of that rain forest is not occupied. It is a very large and difficult to navigate wilderness.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:45
(21559)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Thank you.

Absolutely correct.

Do you have a plan to expand your great ideas past this board?

He already has.
Swan wrote:
The really sad thing about you is that you believe that I believe that climate change will end the World in ten years just because I believe that the Earth has both climates and micro climates.

There is no such thing as a global climate. There is no such thing as a microclimate. You are only showing your own illiteracy on the meaning of 'climate'.
Swan wrote:
You are a lunatic

Insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
same as AOC

IBdaMann is not a Democrat nor does he support AOC (except as a source of humor).
Swan wrote:
who complains about the Puerto Rican slums yet lets her grandmother suffer in those slums

Illiteracy: Puerto Rico is not spelled "Puerto Rica". Missing commas.
Swan wrote:
just like you suffer in your delusions of grandeur that dictate that you are a great scientist.

He is a scientist. So am I. It is YOU denying science here. LIF.
Swan wrote:
Your entire existence is controlled by your need for arguments that give a false delusion of worth to your worthless existence.

LIF. You are describing yourself.
Swan wrote:
Obamacare covers mental health, so get treated.

Obamacare has collapsed. Psychoquackery.

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:46
(21559)
James_ wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
This I like

With the glaciers (Jakobshavn's) and the Hudson bay, the Labrador current influences them. There was a magnitude 6.1 earthquake in Baffin Bay in 2009. That might've closed a vent in the seafloor.
With Grinnell Glacier, that's one area. The jet stream could be affecting it. The snow pack in Montana has been becoming less. Most of the water farmers need for farming comes from snow melt and they've been experiencing drought because of less overall precipitation.
With the Grinnell Glacier specifically, Many Glacier is the next glacier to the east.
It averages a snow pack of 49.75 inches since 2003. It has varied. If Grinnell Glacier is growing then snow pack should be increasing.
[url]https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/reportGenerator/view/customSingleStationReport/annual_water_year/613:MT:SNTL%7Cid=%22%22%7Cname/POR_BEGIN,POR_END/SNWD::value
aily%20MAX,WTEQ::value
aily%20MAX,PREC::value
aily%20MAX,PRCP::value
aily%20MAX,TMAX::value
aily%20MAX,TMIN::value
aily%20MIN,TAVG::value
aily%20MEAN?fitToScreen=false[/url]

Many rivers in that area were recently in flood stage. Is this your concept of a drought????!?

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 20:48
(21559)
James_ wrote:
Genesis 2:15 can also mean practice sustainability and protect ecosystems. Then again some people like living in New York, Beijing, etc.

Because Man was kicked out of the garden he was ordered to care for??????!?

The Parrot Killer

17-07-2022 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

No and I have no intention of searching for that name and singling myself out on the net.

So you are attaching to the internet with no IP address????????!?
Swan wrote:
Besides CO2 has been rising steadily since the beginning of the industrial revolution

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Swan wrote:
and it's level's are easy to measure

It is not possible to measure global atmospheric CO2 concentration. Since you somehow figure it's easy to measure. Please describe this procedure.
Swan wrote:
and there has been proven to be no correlation between CO2 and Earth temps.

Swan wrote:
This is why Al Gore is no longer ever mentioned

You just mentioned him. Paradox. Irrational.
Swan wrote:
nor is CO2 mentioned as a cause of warming.

Lie.

ULTRA MAGA

18-07-2022 00:08
(14373)
Swan wrote:Do you have a plan to expand your great ideas past this board?

Although my ideas are rock solid, they are not collapsable/expandable. They are certainly elastic and can stretch into many topics but they don't fold nicely to fit onto any shelf.

Swan wrote:The really sad thing about you is that you believe that I believe that climate change will end the World in ten years

You continue to do a piss-poor job of articulating my positions.

Hint: I do not believe that.

Swan wrote:just because I believe that the Earth has both climates and micro climates.

... and macro climates and a global climate ... none of which you can define unambiguously because you simply regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe.

Swan wrote: You are a lunatic same as AOC who complains about the Puerto Rican slums yet lets her grandmother suffer in those slums just like you suffer in your delusions of grandeur that dictate that you are a great scientist.

You continue to do a piss-poor job of articulating my positions ... but I am repeating myself.

Attached image:

18-07-2022 00:19
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Do you have a plan to expand your great ideas past this board?

Although my ideas are rock solid, they are not collapsable/expandable. They are certainly elastic and can stretch into many topics but they don't fold nicely to fit onto any shelf.

Swan wrote:The really sad thing about you is that you believe that I believe that climate change will end the World in ten years

You continue to do a piss-poor job of articulating my positions.

Hint: I do not believe that.

Swan wrote:just because I believe that the Earth has both climates and micro climates.

... and macro climates and a global climate ... none of which you can define unambiguously because you simply regurgitate what you have been ordered to believe.

Swan wrote: You are a lunatic same as AOC who complains about the Puerto Rican slums yet lets her grandmother suffer in those slums just like you suffer in your delusions of grandeur that dictate that you are a great scientist.

You continue to do a piss-poor job of articulating my positions ... but I am repeating myself.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 18-07-2022 00:47
18-07-2022 04:09
(14373)
Swan wrote: [nothing intelligent]

18-07-2022 14:57
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
Remind me again why the opinion of a babbling fool who plays with a toy noah's ark that his mom bought him for his 23 birthday and who does not believe in the last ice age rambles on about?

Now on the other hand since I do enjoy laughing at communist simpleton's, you are actually precious. But the fact remains.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 18-07-2022 14:58
18-07-2022 17:50
(14373)
Swan wrote:

Is this why you have abandoned all hope?

18-07-2022 18:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:

Is this why you have abandoned all hope?

Says the imbecile who does not believe in the last ice age because he was not there to see it regardless of all the factual information to the contrary.

Your mind is warped into a perpetual delusion designed to give you the hope that you are babbling about.

Grandiose delusions

Types of delusions of grandeur
Any delusion has four main characteristics:

The person having the belief believes it to be true, (such as there was no ice age) even when the existing norm and other people know it to be untrue.
The person having the delusion will not listen to any other viewpoints about the belief and will not consider change when evidence challenges the delusion.
The content of the delusion is impossible or implausible.
The delusion impacts the person's daily life (such as living on a fake web page for the sole purpose of getting the psychological stimulation that they can not find in real life).
Delusions of grandeur can take many forms, such as beliefs of:

Having a special ability, object, or talent
The person with the delusion may believe that they have a secret talent, object, or ability that no one else has or even knows about. For example, they may believe they possess a secret record from Elvis Presley that no one else knows about, or that they know that the 8 billion humans that believe that the Earth has climates are all stupid.

Being a famous person
A person with a delusion of grandeur may actually believe that they are a famous person and that the real famous person is an imposter or decoy.

Having a secret connection
This delusion involves believing in a special and sometimes secret connection or relationship with someone or something important. For example, a person with this delusion of grandeur may believe they are a spy or that they alone are responsible for relaying messages to the president or other world leaders.

Religious grandeur
A person with a religious-themed delusion of grandeur may believe that they are a religious leader

So in other words we would all be letter off if your mother used a coat hanger on your face.

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

18-07-2022 18:28
(14373)
Swan wrote:Says the imbecile who does not believe in the last ice age because he was not there to see it regardless of all the factual information to the contrary.

The current amount of observations that might lead a gullible person accept speculation of an "ice age" whereby half the planet was under ice at the same time, is utterly dwarfed by the sheer quantity of math, science and empirical evidence that says otherwise.

Apparently "ice age" speculation is your feel-good drug, and I'm not looking to deprive you of your source of happiness in life. Knock yourself out. Enjoy.

(sigh)
18-07-2022 20:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Says the imbecile who does not believe in the last ice age because he was not there to see it regardless of all the factual information to the contrary.

The current amount of observations that might lead a gullible person accept speculation of an "ice age" whereby half the planet was under ice at the same time, is utterly dwarfed by the sheer quantity of math, science and empirical evidence that says otherwise.

Apparently "ice age" speculation is your feel-good drug, and I'm not looking to deprive you of your source of happiness in life. Knock yourself out. Enjoy.

(sigh)

Symptoms
A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect (such as denying the existence of glacial moraines all over the World). For instance, a person who claims to be president of the United States, when they clearly are not, is an example of a delusion of grandeur.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one's own importance. These include:

difficulty getting along with others because of the delusion
a persistent belief in the delusion in spite of contrary evidence
dismissal of or anger at people who refuse to accept the delusional belief
persistent attempts to get others to accept the belief
behaving as if the belief is true
experiencing other delusions
Because delusions of grandeur are usually related to a mental health condition, most people with this symptom also experience other mental health symptoms.

Causes and related conditions
An estimated 10 percentTrusted Source of the general population experience some level of delusions of grandeur. Several mental health conditions make these delusions much more likely.

Conditions that can cause delusions of grandeur include the following:

Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a mental health condition characterized by delusions, hallucinations, and a difficulty distinguishing reality from fantasy.

Around 50 percentTrusted Source of people with schizophrenia may experience grandiose delusions.

This condition can cause unusual thought patterns, changes in mood or behavior, difficulty focusing, memory issues, and difficulties performing daily tasks. People with schizophrenia may have several delusions that affect their daily lives.

A 2006 study found that other mental health factors can alter the content of a person with schizophrenia's delusions. People with higher self-esteem and less depression were more likely to have delusions of grandeur, while people with low self-esteem and depression were more likely to have delusions of persecution.

A similar disorder, schizoaffective disorder, can also cause delusions and hallucinations. It may be mistaken for schizophrenia.

Delusional disorder
Similarly to schizophrenia, delusional disorder can cause delusions of grandeur. People with delusional disorder, however, do not experience other schizophrenia symptoms, such as hallucinations.

Bipolar
Bipolar is a mental health condition characterized by periods of depression followed by periods of mania. During times of mania, a person may have a highly inflated sense of self. This can manifest as a delusion of grandeur.

Around two-thirdsTrusted Source of people with bipolar disorder may experience grandiose delusions.

During a manic episode, a person with bipolar may also spend too much money, have trouble sleeping, seem very hyper, or behave aggressively.

Narcissistic personality disorder
In most mental health conditions, people with the same condition can have very different personalities. Personality disorders directly affect the personality, fundamentally changing how a person relates to others and themselves.

People with narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) have a greatly inflated sense of their own importance. They seek validation and flattery, believe themselves to be special and unique, and lack empathy.

A person with NPD may have a sense of entitlement that leads them to act in ways that other people may find objectionable in order to obtain admiration and special privileges.

Dementia
Most people think of dementia, including Alzheimer's, as a memory impairment. Yet dementia slowly reduces a person's ability to think clearly. It can affect much about the way they interact with the world, plan, and think.

As dementia progresses, some people develop delusions, includingTrusted Source delusions of grandeur. People with dementia who have delusions of grandeur typically have many other symptoms, including significant memory issues.

Brain injury
Damage to the brain can sometimes change the way people think, potentially causing delusions. Brain injuries may also cause hallucinations, memory problems, personality changes, and difficulties with basic skills, such as reading.

Many brain injuries are due to trauma, such as being hit in the head during a car accident. Brain lesions, strokes, and brain tumors can also damage the brain.

Treatment
Treating delusions of grandeur can be difficult. These delusions may feel good to the person who experiences them. Moreover, because people with delusions truly believe in their delusions, they are often resistant to treatment.

Anti-psychotic drugs are often helpful in treating delusions due to many of the causes. People with bipolar may need to take drugs, such as lithium, or other mood stabilizers.

Research on treatments for delusional disorder is limited. A 2014 Cochrane review reports that there is little high-quality evidence for effective treatments for delusional disorders.

However, people with delusions may benefit from therapy to help them cope with their delusions.

Group therapy can help a person to develop healthier relationships with other people. People with delusions related to personality disorders may need comprehensive, ongoing therapy to offset the effects that delusions have on their personality.

There is treatment, however for many grandiose patients unless they come out of their protected false environment which sometimes exist in the cyber realm where all is real and fake simultaneously depending on what the individual chooses to search and click, there will never be treatment because the internet was designed by the military as a mind warping tool.

Hawaii literally popped up out of the ocean one day. Since you were not there to see this it didn't happen according to your mind.

LOL, if only your mother had a long enough coat hanger

ULTRA MAGA

18-07-2022 21:29
James_
★★★★★
(2149)
IBdaMann wrote:

(sigh)

The recent ice ages have been mostly a northern hemisphere event. R U and dehammer butties? You talk like him. There's even evidence in Jellystone National Park. Of course Yogi and Boo Boo know this so why don't you and your friend?
I think when scientists said that the Cliffs of Dover https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FrEosTTbiA
were caused by a glacial lake not being properly d@mned caused it;
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/huge-ice-age-river-carved-the-english-channel-1831107.html

With Yellowstone National Park, certain features would actually be glacial activity creating channels which glaciers do when they move. Just common knowledge.
With the English channel it might've been widened by subsequent ice ages and their lakes breaching their having been d@mned.
As about everyone has noticed, global warming is mostly a northern hemisphere event. And if you look at a world map, more land north of the equator.
The image of the globe is attributed to By Strebe - Own work, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16115375
That's about 68% and land helps while water doesn't.
Attached image:

Edited on 18-07-2022 21:33
19-07-2022 14:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I can identify with having Narcissistic personality disorder and a bit Bi polar.IBDm and ITN will not only deny they possibly have these issues but also gaslight you in to believing there is no such thing
19-07-2022 15:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5696)
duncan61 wrote:
I can identify with having Narcissistic personality disorder and a bit Bi polar.IBDm and ITN will not only deny they possibly have these issues but also gaslight you in to believing there is no such thing

Who mentioned narcissistic personality disorder? I called a delusional schizzo a delusional schizzo.

So please keep your pages straight and stop acting like a spetsnaz that just ate too many beans

ULTRA MAGA

Page 7 of 8<<<5678>

Join the debate "... take care of it." -Genesis 2:15.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Funny how none of the geniuses here care about climate change anymore3230-07-2022 21:58
America Has The Best Health Care In The World627-12-2018 20:43
"I don't care du u" slop coat323-06-2018 19:13
People who care about climate, is it about loving Earth or is it about their own self interests?625-12-2015 13:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact