Remember me
▼ Content

Will the world (this generation) allow one man to fix things?

Will the world (this generation) allow one man to fix things?24-12-2015 09:31
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Ever since a young child I've always seen technology in a different way than most people. Since the age 8 I've always been able to fix things mechanical and electrical without even trying. I would open the broken device, look at it, and just did what felt natural and right then put everything back together and everything simply worked as it should. At the time I never knew what different components were called and what they were built for however it always felt as if I just felt its purpose and seemed like at some point in time I've seen it all before. Weird I know but it seriously feels as if I may have been a great inventor at some point in time in which I've always assumed from another life somewhere most likely in the past or maybe even the future.

I've always been able to build electrical + mechanical things without any training or experience because technology always seemed too easy in a way. Now things got extremely interesting as I learned more as the years went by. My first game system was given to me broken. Knowing nothing about audio, video, or electricity (age 10) I began kind of teaching myself what different components were for. I had it working in less than 24 hours. It's strange how my mind seems to just absorb what it sees and learn at a much higher level than most.

After I hit the age 19 I was in Job Corp. Super boredom I prayed to God for a computer from anywhere than 2 weeks later a staff member brought me his broken computer from his garage telling me "I don't know what it was but something told me to give you this" so I thanked him for it and of course I thanked God for another prayer answered. Anyway I was very excited to have my first computer however with no experience in computers what so ever it did not work and I had to fix it. It was far more advanced than a game system however my mind thirsted for the challenge and I went to it. I noticed what looked like cards in a slot so from there I began teaching myself what the components were for and it was surprisingly easy to put 2 and 2 together. Eventually I learned that I needed a kind of windows disc and found a way to get my hands on one and eventually I had it working within 2 weeks.

During my stay at Job Corp I always fixed anything for free, Printers, Computers, Radios, DVD players, etc. Everyone thought I was some genius but in reality I was just after more knowledge because I wanted to learn more and the more I learned the more I wanted to know. I eventually began working on diagrams for free energy machines and new types of efficient jet engines that can push in nearly any environment including space.

As the years went by I was given my first laptop at the age 22. It was not only broken but it was completely disassembled. I've never touched a laptop before at the time and I had no idea how to reassemble it but this lack of knowledge I cherished because I wanted the toughest challenge possible. I was at least a little disappointed because it was not as much of a challenged as I hoped but at least I had my first laptop fixed, together, and working.

After I got my first electronics kit everything changed. After learning some basics of electronic components I found myself disappointed. It's all not advanced at all. I mean most electronics are virtually the same thing just different components in different configurations create different devices used for different purposes.

I needed a challenge so I ran my vehicle off water with an incomplete system because I could not afford to build the complete system. I still thirsted for something more advanced so I began constructing, building and simulating different superiorly advanced technologies in my head based own real world electronics + mechanical knowledge. Than from those inventions I have always been able to create even more advanced things both mechanical and electrical.

Now (31) my brain is filled with things so advanced that most people may not even understand how most of this stuff will work and most with minds too small will consider most of what I wish to build either impossible (by their current level of knowledge) or simply useless but regardless of what people think I wish too R&D all of the advanced technologies I've come up with.

Free Energy Generators:
I have a few different designs that will work and I've been working on these designs since a kid.

Advanced Transportation:
With over 1,300 fatal accidents in USA, GA 2015 this year alone in just one state (according to news channel), I have some highly advanced means of transportation I would like to R&D. This will yield a zero yearly fatality rate and people will also get from point [A] to point [B] in a non-congestive accident free manner. It's over 1,000 times safer then hopping into today's common vehicles and it produces a zero level of pollution.

Anti-Gravity Floating City:
This is actually a city that can survive nearly anywhere. Meaning it will work on other planets also. I would consider this to be my greatest invention since it will easily give us (Human Race) an opportunity to explorer other resources in our universe. Why should we as a human race deplete our own planet of all its natural resources and fight over what little is left when there is a full universe out there?

Hyperspace Technology:
This is actually not as science fiction as most may think. However I don't think I would call my invention hyperspace. I mean the design even though incomplete can definitely get an object such as a shuttle to go as fast if not much faster than light speeds but according to my theories it should (depending on configuration) not really have any limits on speed except for structural integrity of the craft or shuttle. Before you cry science fiction I'll give away one secret of my design. It's a Space Road Jump Gate. If I get a chance to build it I'll come up with a better name later but regardless at least it'll work. Just don't know how well humans will hold up to extreme speeds but I'm sure enough R&D can produce a solution.

Anti-Gravity Generator:
Well I've spent the last 10 years thinking about it on and off. It's actually an anti-gravity engine. It uses raw physics to generate forces in the opposite way of down. Even though it will work or at least float it will have limits on how much it can carry. Things that weight a few ounces no problem but several pounds IDK? Yes it will work however to increase its load carrying capabilities would require R&D. I'm sure future generations will be able to greatly enhance my work.

Time Travel Device:
I haven't the slightest clue? I mean even if I could learn how I wouldn't because it could potentially destroy the very something of something? However I do believe inter dimensional travel may hold a key if such a thing really exist. I do however admit defeat on this one.

Advanced Computer Systems:
Let's just say one day your typical PC (Personal Computer) will soon become obsolete. I haven't dived into this one completely however I do have countless idea's that can "Make a New World" of difference.

Advanced Compression Propulsion Engine:
This is a multi-atmosphere jet design which can push in the water, on top the water, in the air, space, and so on. This design is actually simple (for me) however only R&D would show its top speeds and max lbs. capacity. It also has the ability to work in multiple configurations/positions. Kind of like an all-purpose engine that can be used for virtually any task.

I have some questions:
Can you the reader build any of the things I mentioned? If not please allow me to rephrase the question.

Can you the reader "learn" how to build any of the things I mentioned? This question seems more plausible right?

One thing I've learned about some of the greatest inventors in history is that most of their first ideas were either called non sense or people thought they were just simply crazy and nearly no one brought into their ideas at least not in the beginning. Then one day after much trial and error with limited resources they were eventually able to prove that it could indeed work. Whenever I look at myself I wonder how many others could have delivered but were never given the chance.

What I believe it takes to be a great inventor/engineer:
1.Thirst: if you don't have a thirst for the challenge then you may never achieve the goal.

2.Patience: this is like a very requirement of life itself as all things take time no matter how slow or fast.

3.Creativity: I believe this very element can allow anyone to overcome any challenge especially while engineering.

4.Persistence: a very powerful tool especially when combined with creativity.

5. Potential: this is actually the magic ingredient to all things. Most of us have far more of this than we will ever realize. It can lead to virtually any kind of success.

One thing I tend to find a little strange is there does not seem to be a place on this planet where the gifted can go to create new technologies without worrying about funds or profit. Most inventions today will not be efficient or very reliable as most companies who invent things appear to be after more profit which leads to the use of cheaper less reliable materials. Simple things like flashlights malfunction even with a good bulb.

I doubt I'll truly ever reach my fullest potential unless I come across something too advanced for me to learn (wishful thinking). I enjoy tough challenges because the tougher it is the more advanced I become which leads to even greater discoveries. I remember hearing people talk about me while back in Job Corp "what can't he build?". When I was building electronics in Job Corp one guy told me that I was wasting my potential and that I needed to aim much higher and think much bigger. It was hearing words like this that caused me to push farther and reach higher.

It's my wish to find an area where I can legally build a floating city and also be governor of it. It will be a 100% violent free and fatal accident free city that will never house regular people. Meaning it will be a city of engineers with no other purpose than advancing technologies in every category. Everyone in this city would have a responsibility and everyone will be way too busy to even think about violence. Basically the murder rate within this environment will be zero unless a third party was to come in however security will be so highly advanced that any so called terrorist attack or anything similar would be highly unlikely within a 10 year period. Transportation would be so advanced that accidents would be virtually impossible and the pollution level would be virtually 0 and the isolated air quality would be superb. The environment would be so healthy no one would be getting sick but even if people did get sick from anything I'm sure the advanced medical department would have a quick cure for virtually anything.

If I was to build this city and your normal government had say so in the laws for it then you would get the exact same crimes, accidents, sicknesses, problems and violence you see in everyday life in current cities. I believe a floating city free of crime and only housing engineers would yield the greatest results for human kind.

I'm not by any means saying there should be only one floating city and I'm sure the governments/leaders will use the technology to build their own versions anyway. However I do believe all inventors alike should not have to worry about getting mugged in a grocery store parking lot while trying to better mankind?

Any other way if I tried to build my anti-gravity city today (the thing I wish to build the most) I would be cited for violating some kind of air traffic laws and it may most likely be torn down before completion so I asked where on this planet may I freely advance human technology without having to worry about violations or funding?

Unless we humans start having faith in the right people all the advanced species out there (if any) will always continue to have the upper hand. We're so busy trying to rule and control each other that when someone like me comes along who can make a real difference we are either ignored or labeled as too good to be true. Even as intelligent as I am today I'm sure there are still many like me out there (I think) who can figure out how to create many new technologies if given the proper resources which is why I wish to build this city.

Let us as a Human Race quit fighting over Earth's limited resources and become the most advanced species to exist. If we can all just let go of the word impossible and open our minds to more than just what is in front of us I'm sure that more people besides myself can reach higher levels of capabilities. The USA my country should quit worrying about china or resources and reach for the stars/nearly limitless resources within our universe. Does this country not want new metals, new chemistry, and limitless discoveries?

If so then don't look at me as just one person and try to gauge my level of intelligence based on what level of education I received from your educational programs which I've always been disappointed in anyway only because no teachers or professors could ever answer any of my advanced questions. If you truly desired the most advanced technology then you would either put me in your most elite technology programs or just give me an area where I can freely build the most advanced city. You may even have access to all the advanced technologies myself and the residents create and even classify whatever you think is too dangerous to release.

My goal in life is to reach the toughest technological challenges possible and continuously build the most advanced technologies ever. I heavily doubt even the most secretly, most deeply classified tech out there can quench my ever growing thirst.

As big as this planet is, it's too small. As big as the galaxy is, it still may not be big enough. As big as this universe is, well it just may satisfy my desire. I believe only this universe we live in can give me the challenge I so greatly desire as so many advances in technology can be made from the seemingly limitless discoveries.
Edited on 24-12-2015 09:38
24-12-2015 11:03
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
I needed a challenge so I ran my vehicle off water

I stopped at this point and understood that it's fiction.
Edited on 24-12-2015 11:03
25-12-2015 08:50
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Tim the plumber wrote:
I needed a challenge so I ran my vehicle off water

I stopped at this point and understood that it's fiction.

Since you obviously can't do something as easy as running a vehicle off water I'll give you just a little info on why it was easy for me

At the time (few years ago) when I was looking at different HHO designs there were so many people going back and forth saying yes you can and no you can't. I quickly grew tired of reading endless stories of claims and so many others calling it impossible that instead of building anyone's design I instead studied all the basic theories I could find. This lead me to develop my on theories which differed from others and I designed my own perfect version of the system. With an empty tank I tried and tried to start my vehicle but it was out of gas. A few days later I gathered enough parts to build one generator out of a 4 generator system which produced nearly 90% pure hydrogen. Then before hooking up anything I did my best to start the vehicle and it would not start for anything because it was sitting in my driveway out of gas.

However I did do something very stupid. At a moment while I was wondering if it would work good enough I lit a lighter near the opening and the whole insides of the generator burst into flames. If I had waited minutes instead of seconds I would have easily blown myself up (they weren't kidding about hydrogen being dangerous). Anyway after hooking this up to the engine and turning the key the engine roared as if I filled up the tank. I revved to high RPM's and the engine sounded more powerful than with regular gas. By my calculations it should have taken at least 2 out of 4 generators to run the vehicle however just 1 out of 4 was so efficient that it actually seemed too easy. I only called it easy because of it working on the first try. A little trial and error would have made it feel more victorious as I would have had to try harder. This is usually the kind of results I get with anything I build or 98% of all my projects.

Any other way I'm after much bigger things than these petty outdated engines. Could be the 4.0 v6 engine I had was just a lucky configuration. I believe some engines my not work as well but any other way the engine I was using is a Ford Cologne V6 4.0.

A vehicle running off of water is useless in my eyes as it won't solve the pending climate disasters which has already began to take place. We must all think bigger and learn to aim much higher then what's in front of us.

This world can become so much better than what it is today. I can't change the way we are. I can only build technologies that will "Make a New World" of difference.

There is no science fiction here buddy. Only hope. Good day and Merry Christmas.
25-12-2015 13:35
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
You have never ignited hydrogen. If you had you would have found that it is not all that dangerous.

If you had ever managed to use hydrogen in a normal car engine you would have been the first to do so.

If you wish to use hydrogen as a fuel you will have to make the stuff first. How would you do that without understanding what it is and how it works??

This is fiction.

Edited on 25-12-2015 13:35
25-12-2015 21:01
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Tim the plumber wrote:
You have never ignited hydrogen. If you had you would have found that it is not all that dangerous.

If you had ever managed to use hydrogen in a normal car engine you would have been the first to do so.

If you wish to use hydrogen as a fuel you will have to make the stuff first. How would you do that without understanding what it is and how it works??

This is fiction.

If it was not hydrogen then what was it?

If it is not dangerous than why did the generated gas burst into flames? Any gas of this level compressed would prove to be an extremely dangerous bomb of some sort which is why it's important to not let it build up too much.

I've read at least 2 stories of other inventors claiming to achieve the same thing. The only way I will have been the first person to run their vehicle off water is if those other people were lying. However I think they may have been telling the truth since my theories even though different was somewhat similar to theirs.

While the 90% pure H2 was being sucked into the engine (from my generator) it mixed with O2 and became more combustible. Once this flammable mixture entered the combustion chamber of the engine the spark from the spark plugs ignited the gas mixture and the explosion inside the cylinders caused the engine to run.

As long as one can get a proper explosion from a good enough source regardless of whats used (hydrogen, propane, gas, etc) from a reliable system then the engine will run assuming all major factors fall within specific specifications/parameters.

Well I may have modified/switch out components under the hood to increase my chances but it does not matter how I get things to work as long as they work.

I've learned the best way to know if certain things are possible or not is to build and test things for yourself if you have the brain power, creativity, and funds to do so.

Even a vehicle running off water would still not lower the high traffic fatality rate which is why this success is way too small. The only way to achieve a better world and end the climate disasters is for us all to not dwell over small successes and aim much higher.

Thanks for your honest opinions. I have no desire to prove rather or not anything works. My only real desire is to do whatever I can to help turn this wasteful planet into something much more. Sure I can make a video and prove these petty things are possible but it still will not help to achieve the bigger goal we all desire, a pollution free, less dangerous world to live in.

As a Christian I have allot of faith that if we all work together instead of against we can achieve far greater things, even far greater than my own capabilities.
25-12-2015 21:19
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
kmega wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

This is fiction.

If it is not dangerous than why did the generated gas burst into flames? Any gas of this level compressed would prove to be an extremely dangerous bomb of some sort which is why it's important to not let it build up too much.

As a Christian I have allot of faith that if we all work together instead of against we can achieve far greater things, even far greater than my own capabilities.

If it was inside a container and compressed it could not be ignited by your lighter.

If it expanded when lit it is much more likely to have been oil or petrol hanging around.

Hyrogen/Oxygen reactions actually implode.

As a Christian you are used to dressing up drivel as reality but on a science based forum you will always look stupid and a dishonest.
26-12-2015 00:27
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Tim the plumber wrote:
kmega wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:

This is fiction.

If it was inside a container and compressed it could not be ignited by your lighter.

If it expanded when lit it is much more likely to have been oil or petrol hanging around.

Hyrogen/Oxygen reactions actually implode.

As a Christian you are used to dressing up drivel as reality but on a science based forum you will always look stupid and a dishonest.

It was not inside a closed container and definitely not compressed unless I had a death wish. I'm by no means an expert on hydrogen. It's just whenever I have a technical task I simply learn whats needed to achieve the goal and this approach has always led me to great achievements.

Most inventors throughout history looked stupid and some perhaps even dishonest before they got the chance to R&D there first projects. The biggest thing I believe which separates myself from other inventors is the fact that I don't advertise my achievements because I have no interest in fame or profit. If I look stupid or dishonest while achieving my goals in life than so be it. It matters not as life is too short to worry about such petty feelings.

Noticed how I've never asked for any crowed funding people? That's because I don't really need it. All I really need is to find an area where I can freely build with as little restrictions as possible and only then will the world began to see a wave of new technologies emerge. I'm by no means street smart and I do have somewhat poor communication skills however what I do have I cherish more than anything else "A technological gift that can be used to make a real difference".

I'm not familiar with the word failure is as only about 2% of all my projects tends to fell but only when I overlook something. I've only had about 3-7 circuit boards catch fire but in the end I always solved the issue and learn from all my mistakes however I do believe most R&D projects will from time to time produce unfavorable results.

Regardless people can call names or whatever they wish. I have a goal in which I plan to achieve no matter what others believe. It's only a matter of time before I have the funding I'll need in-order to began my quest of advanced engineering.

Joining this forum was interesting and I do wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
26-12-2015 01:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14377)
kmega wrote:
Ever since a young child I've always seen technology in a different way than most people. Since the age 8 I've always been able to fix things mechanical and electrical without even trying. I would open the broken device, look at it, and just did what felt natural and right then put everything back together and everything simply worked as it should.

Is your name Anakin Skywalker by any chance?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
26-12-2015 17:32
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
IBdaMann wrote:
kmega wrote:
Ever since a young child I've always seen technology in a different way than most people. Since the age 8 I've always been able to fix things mechanical and electrical without even trying. I would open the broken device, look at it, and just did what felt natural and right then put everything back together and everything simply worked as it should.

Is your name Anakin Skywalker by any chance?

No. It's Kenneth Matthew. One thing I want people to understand it is you the reader/people as a whole who gave me the confidence to reach my current level. I know you all have not been in Job Corp (while I was there) however the people there noticed what I had long before I noticed my own potential. The difference is I rarely talked about anything while there, I only built things and I was only judged by how well my projects worked and how different everything was from what everyone was normally used to. At the same time I had a wave up people bringing me there broken devices to fix.

They got to experience my work first hand and everyone loved my work and only judged me by my work since at the time it was all work and no talk unless they had questions and all the questions they had really annoyed me (imagine having to explain to over 100 people what your working on). Staff members there made claims that I was going to make the place a legend which I actually thought of it as an overkill comment and still do.

Thing is I tend to doubt myself allot more than people realize. However at the same time when I reach for higher goals and achieve those higher goals I can only think they were right. Most of my projects throughout life my first words always tends to be I can't. Then when I take a closer look and research the necessary data I realize I can and I only use the words when based on my experience success would be very plausible depending on the task at hand.

If you people think that most of what I wish to build is just science fiction then I believe I just might see why so many in Job Corp was so amazed by my projects. For anyone to call any of my work science fiction is a huge compliment in my eyes because it means that I may be possibly the greatest inventor to ever live (I wish). I don't see myself as the greatest of anything but at the same time I believe most engineers of this generation sell themselves too short.

Always look in the right places while engineering. The most simplest solutions are often missed. Most of the things I buy I tend to modify (It's a habit). One of the first things people tend to notice around me (in person) is that a percentage of my devices does not seem normal/or modified in some manner.

Anytime I purchase anything mechanical or electrical if I don't have at least a basic understanding of how it works then it's coming apart as soon as the chance arises because I can never seem to quench my thirst for more knowledge. If you look at the very basics of technology you will see that even though there may be complex configurations it's really not difficult to understand at all and what you don't understand you can just simply learn what's needed.

If I could live out the rest of my days building new things then in the end I would die a happy man unless I was in the middle of something I really wanted to finish.

Sure I may be a Christian however as an engineer I heavily doubt God created all things. I mean if God does exits then other great beings must exist as well however regardless if God played a roll into the creation of earth or not I only stand by being a Christian only because of answered prayers.

No matter who created this world or even the universe we must all quit looking down at the dirt we walk on and look up at the nearly limitless resources in space and it's my obsession with space which leads to a greater desire to engineer within specific categories.
26-12-2015 18:24
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
Will you get even one chance to visit space in your lifetime? Most likely not!

Will you see an end to Global Warming in your lifetime? Most likely not!

Why? Because it's not our leaders goal to get you into space and most companies who produces pollution from manufacturing will never stop or find alternative means of production simply because of profit loss. The only thing at stake is our planet so its no big deal as long as their pockets stay full and we (the people) continue to buy their products.

I do however understand the need to feed their families and make a living but if or after the climate becomes unsurvivable they will lose all of their profit and businesses anyway except for those few survivors who will then began selling what little is left until the very end.

I reach for higher engineering goals because unless someone like me takes on the engineering task to make a huge jump in modern technology then everything will stay the same and any improvements the world will see will continue to be for profit which will still as always lead to unreliable results for the climate anyway. Sure new products that come out will sometimes produce less pollution however less won't stop Global Warming as much as just by us just a little more time.

I'm not just a talker but also a builder. Whenever I want to build something I'm very good with delivering as I never except the word failure. Finding a way to make something work is what I'm good at rather it's an invention or something which already exist (already engineered). It's true I may have an extreme obsession with technology but not as obsessed as I am with building new things.
28-12-2015 20:50
(14377)
kmega wrote: Thing is I tend to doubt myself allot more than people realize.

True. I didn't even know you doubted yourself.

kmega wrote: If I could live out the rest of my days building new things then in the end I would die a happy man unless I was in the middle of something I really wanted to finish.

Actually, once you're dead, you won't be a happy man, and if you don't finish that special project, you won't care at all.

kmega wrote: ... we must all quit looking down at the dirt we walk on and look up at the nearly limitless resources in space ...

Did you notice that the dirt on which we walk is in a hospitable, life-supporting environment while almost all of the rest of the universe is harshly hostile to life, despite having lots of resources?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-12-2015 20:58
(14377)
kmega wrote: Will you see an end to Global Warming in your lifetime? Most likely not!

The earth is likely cooling right now. Congratulations are in order.

kmega wrote: I do however understand the need to feed their families and make a living but if or after the climate becomes unsurvivable they will lose all of their profit and businesses anyway except for those few survivors who will then began selling what little is left until the very end.

What is "the climate" and how does one look when it is "unsurvivable?" Do you mean that "the climate" won't be able to survive or that nothing will be able to survive "the climate"?

07-01-2016 11:59
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
IBdaMann wrote:
kmega wrote: Will you see an end to Global Warming in your lifetime? Most likely not!

The earth is likely cooling right now. Congratulations are in order.

kmega wrote: I do however understand the need to feed their families and make a living but if or after the climate becomes unsurvivable they will lose all of their profit and businesses anyway except for those few survivors who will then began selling what little is left until the very end.

What is "the climate" and how does one look when it is "unsurvivable?" Do you mean that "the climate" won't be able to survive or that nothing will be able to survive "the climate"?

Even though the earth may be cooling or whatever we are still creating way too much pollution in the name of profit leaving an undesirable level of air quality to breath in.

I'm no expert on climate and since I fear extreme weather conditions I can only imagine an unsurvivable climate would be simply "unsurvivable". I can only imagine the terror of such an event.
07-01-2016 12:21
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
My 2 most favorite computer programs for advanced engineering are:

1. Catia v5 P3

2. NI Circuit Design Suite

I love building testing things within a virtual environment before bringing it to life through R&D. Watching something you created from scratch work in real life is simply amazing and loads of fun (assuming nothing catches fire). Well I do sometimes have a habit of running stress test on most things I build in order to test it's limitations as long as I'm not using any explosive gasses.

Usually when I'm building something using flammable gasses I take extra triple precaution since I do value my life as there are many many things I wish to build in my lifetime.

it's 2016 and I have loads of work to complete (programming). Happy 2016 everyone !!!
07-01-2016 13:29
(14377)
kmega wrote: Even though the earth may be cooling or whatever we are still creating way too much pollution in the name of profit leaving an undesirable level of air quality to breath in.

Are you a capitalist?

kmega wrote: I'm no expert on climate and since I fear extreme weather conditions I can only imagine an unsurvivable climate would be simply "unsurvivable". I can only imagine the terror of such an event.

How are "climate," pollution and extreme weather related?

08-01-2016 09:44
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
IBdaMann wrote:
kmega wrote: Even though the earth may be cooling or whatever we are still creating way too much pollution in the name of profit leaving an undesirable level of air quality to breath in.

Are you a capitalist?

kmega wrote: I'm no expert on climate and since I fear extreme weather conditions I can only imagine an unsurvivable climate would be simply "unsurvivable". I can only imagine the terror of such an event.

How are "climate," pollution and extreme weather related?

I'm no capitalist.

Questions about the weather, climate, and pollution is not my area of expertise at the moment. I'm simply an engineer striving to bring forth technology that will make a huge positive impact on the world "Depending on what future generations do with it".

Producing new technology is actually the only thing I'm really good for

Sorry.
08-01-2016 14:11
(14377)
kmega wrote: I'm no capitalist.

Ask me how I knew.

kmega wrote: Questions about the weather, climate, and pollution is not my area of expertise at the moment.

So it's just your religion, i.e. a matter of complete faith, not based on any science that you have reviewed and understand.

kmega wrote: I'm simply an engineer striving to bring forth technology that will make a huge positive impact on the world "Depending on what future generations do with it".

...and a Marxist that would destroy capitalism if he could.

11-01-2016 13:21
kmega
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
IBdaMann wrote:
kmega wrote: I'm no capitalist.

Ask me how I knew.

kmega wrote: Questions about the weather, climate, and pollution is not my area of expertise at the moment.

So it's just your religion, i.e. a matter of complete faith, not based on any science that you have reviewed and understand.

kmega wrote: I'm simply an engineer striving to bring forth technology that will make a huge positive impact on the world "Depending on what future generations do with it".

...and a Marxist that would destroy capitalism if he could.

"Questions about the weather, climate, and pollution is not my area of expertise at the moment" is what I stated

I actually know allot about what causes different types of atmospheric conditions and have in the past watched many documentaries on the subject of global warming and have done a heavy amount of research on all the known layers of the atmosphere and all the different known ways it effects us on the ground. You see it's part of my business to know all these things because of certain applications I'm currently developing.

If someone asked me how an engine works or to explain in detail how hydrogen works I don't immediately have the answer right there because I have to go through a process of changing my thought process. "As if preparing ones mind to speak in a different language". Well.......sort of.

A multi-skilled person such as myself (chemistry, meteorology, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, programming, computers, engineering, 3d modeling, art, musical, cooking, cleaning, typing, landscaping, science, etc) cannot think of everything all at once. Therefor whenever (in the past) it's time for me to give a speech on a specific subject I first go through all my notes and refresh my memory on the subject before stepping in front of a large group (10+). Then I can answer any questions in a professional manner because at that moment my mind is completely refreshed on the subject.

When people see my work in person I get nothing but positive reactions. I'm also used to getting 1st or 2nd place during competitions whether it's art or mechanical engineering (the few I've been in long ago). Come to think of it I don't even know what 3rd place or less feels like. There are many multi-talented people in this world that can make a real difference if they were to give themselves a chance or at least try.

I've watched a couple of friends with many talents loose all of their potential from taking drugs. When I tried it once my level of thinking for a short while became very basic. I could not think of anything advanced and neither could I care. That's why I don't smoke anything or do any drugs because my mind simply becomes nothing more than basic or less.

I believe as long as I stay drug free I will never loose my potential to make a positive impact on the world "assuming the technology I'm building will be used to better mankind". I have no control on what our leaders will do with everything I build and sometimes I don't even know for sure if some of this technology should be built. As an inventor and engineer I just want to see everything work through R&D.

My only real assumption is that the government will indeed use a majority of the technology I build for decent purposes and not just mindlessly classify every super advance piece of technology I build. If they say don't show it then I simply won't be able to show it because I have no desire for prison or any form of punishment.

As far as the destruction of capitalism, I believe by doing things a certain way I can create allot more jobs without causing others to loose work or at least any profit lost would be minimal. "One purpose of building everything within one advanced city instead of on a global scale".

I've got allot of programming and virtual development to complete so it may be a while before checking back in.

Peace and remember "all" stay positive. Negative emotions is something to avoid if one is to become successful in this era.
11-01-2016 14:15
(14377)
kmega wrote: "Questions about the weather, climate, and pollution is not my area of expertise at the moment" is what I stated

How strange, even convenient, that you are an absolute genius on everything science, and that you can understand the most technical of subjects and deliver presentations on them...but that you must EVADE basic questions on the subject under discussion.

The fact that you are against capitalism is not surprising. It explains the following:

1) You aren't smart; you are lying about your scientific literacy to fabricate false credibility about your opinions

2) You are a warmizombie who, politically, must press for the Global Warming cause, no matter how much deception you must employ.

3) Your attempts to convince others that you can develop technology to address "Global Warming" really only have the end goal of getting others to therefore assume that Global Warming is somehow real. However, because Global Warming is an unfalsifiable religion (i.e. not real) then no one can prove your "solutions" to be false.

4) Now that you have been revealed for the schiester you are, you will likely make some excuse about the "negativity" of this site and just leave in a pout.

kmega wrote: I actually know allot about what causes different types of atmospheric conditions and have in the past watched many documentaries on the subject of global warming and have done a heavy amount of research on all the known layers of the atmosphere and all the different known ways it effects us on the ground.

Yet you cannot define "climate" in any verifiable way.

kmega wrote: Peace and remember "all" stay positive. Negative emotions is something to avoid if one is to become successful in this era.

Let's make this a positive conversation. How can I measure the earth's global "climate" so I can tell when it changes and by how much?

Join the debate Will the world (this generation) allow one man to fix things?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
16 Things Colleges Are Doing to HARM the Environment1118-02-2024 04:40
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
BREAKING NEWS- Woody Harrelson voted in as new Worlds smartest man003-03-2023 15:29
Man freed from jail for committing a crime that never even happened. LOL they tried that with me too316-02-2023 19:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact