Remember me
▼ Content

Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change

Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change19-03-2019 17:34
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/19/why-youll-never-meet-a-white-supremacist-who-cares-about-climate-change
19-03-2019 17:43
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14373)
This article is just another attempt to bully people into joining the Church of Global Warming, by implying that "Climate denial" is based on white supremacy separatism.

I'm very close to putting the Guardian on my "Summarily Dismissed" list.

Aaaah, what the heck. It's now on the list. Dismissed.
19-03-2019 18:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
This article is just another attempt to bully people into joining the Church of Global Warming, by implying that "Climate denial" is based on white supremacy separatism.

Good call on your part...

I already tended to dismiss them on sight... This is all the more reason to, as I'm not interested in a religion that denies math/science/logic, the promotion of race baiting, nor am I interested in meaningless terminology.
19-03-2019 18:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/19/why-youll-never-meet-a-white-supremacist-who-cares-about-climate-change

That article appears to have been written by someone that doesn't have the ability to put two and two together. What in the hell was it supposed to mean? That "we" are always right and "thee" are always wrong?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it is British and the last thing they ever got right was fish and chips.
19-03-2019 20:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
IBdaMann wrote:

Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
20-03-2019 14:06
(14373)
Into the Night wrote: Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

... off topic ... can someone be a blue supremacist?

I'm against blue nationalists; they're what's wrong with the country.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-03-2019 15:50
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

... off topic ... can someone be a blue supremacist?

I'm against blue nationalists; they're what's wrong with the country.

I am offended by this hateful display of blue face.
29-03-2021 20:13
ATField
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Mainly because of the business related issues that might arise in the process of caring for the environment. That still doesn't justify the need for not acting as a white leader for the sake of our planet, does it? The positive thing is that we have reached a point where the public is getting fed up with politicians that don't care about their livelihoods and futures and surface whatever negative they might have done. A great example that I read back in the day here https://calgaryherald.com/news/politics/ucp-candidate-caylan-ford-resigns-after-controversial-online-comments-surface clearly shows the power of public opinion. In this case Caylan Ford had to resign from UPC's campaign over the racist comments she made.
Edited on 29-03-2021 20:22
29-03-2021 21:17
(14373)
ATField wrote: That still doesn't justify the need for not acting as a white leader for the sake of our planet, does it?

Between the double negatives and the undefined gibberbabble, I'm fairly certain the planet needs none of what you were trying to express. Do you sell magical "elixir" as well?

ATField wrote: The positive thing is that we have reached a point where the public is getting fed up with politicians that don't care about their livelihoods and futures and surface whatever negative they might have done.

How poetic! They surface the negative ... even that which might they might have done. I'm impressed. I don't know what it means, but I'm impressed that they could even do that. It sounds rather difficult.

Attached image:

29-03-2021 22:27
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
ATField wrote: That still doesn't justify the need for not acting as a white leader for the sake of our planet, does it?

Between the double negatives and the undefined gibberbabble, I'm fairly certain the planet needs none of what you were trying to express. Do you sell magical "elixir" as well?

ATField wrote: The positive thing is that we have reached a point where the public is getting fed up with politicians that don't care about their livelihoods and futures and surface whatever negative they might have done.

How poetic! They surface the negative ... even that which might they might have done. I'm impressed. I don't know what it means, but I'm impressed that they could even do that. It sounds rather difficult.

In going with the title of this thread, it might be like meeting you or Harvey?
30-03-2021 04:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And this thread is about "Are you a Nazi?". That's white a white supremacist is about. And in this forum, you now have to choose your sides because the question is not a question anymore.

This forum explains why. From IBDM to GasGuzzler to Harvey55, you know who they are but they IMHO won't say that they are white supremacists. Isn't that right gfm?
31-03-2021 04:58
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:

This forum explains why. From IBDM to GasGuzzler to Harvey55, you know who they are but they IMHO won't say that they are white supremacists. Isn't that right gfm?

WAIT!!!! My thinking is that gfm IS a white supremacist!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-03-2021 16:33
(3314)
James___ wrote:

You got me, James. I am a white supremacist.

Light skin good, dark skin bad. I am a card carrying member of the KKK and have been actively working to rid this world from all of the dark-skinned sub-human stains that are making it unbearable and unsafe for us well-mannered enlightened white folk.

Shove THOSE reparations up your pipe and smoke 'em!
31-03-2021 16:43
(3314)
Just for you, James:

Why did the police dog lick his own butt?

**highlight the hidden text below this red text to reveal the answer**

To get the taste of black people out of his mouth.
Edited on 31-03-2021 16:44
31-03-2021 16:49
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

Bingo!

James caught me in the act, so I can no longer deny who I truly am.

Is this the part where I am supposed to apologize (submit) to woke leftists who have no intention of forgiving me or accepting my apology?
31-03-2021 17:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

Bingo!

James caught me in the act, so I can no longer deny who I truly am.

Is this the part where I am supposed to apologize (submit) to woke leftists who have no intention of forgiving me or accepting my apology?

Apologies will have no merit as you are supreme leader of your supremist organization. Your only option is to head over to the climate reuse thread and begin your redemption there. I hope you can change....forgiveness awaits you.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan

Join the debate Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Biden is starting WW3 by sending 3000 troops to Poland/Belarus border and no American media cares1117-08-2023 20:14
Amazon, Google, Meta, Microsoft and other tech firms agree to AI safeguards set by the White House021-07-2023 19:45
Was the cocaine found in the White House actually anthrax spores? Because if so, this was a206-07-2023 17:49
LOL the unsecret service claims that they found cocaine in the White House and called the fire dept004-07-2023 20:42
White House ridiculed for defending Biden's economic record as 'incredibly popular:' 'Wit028-06-2023 12:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact