Remember me
▼ Content

Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change

Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change19-03-2019 17:34
Tai Hai Chen
★★★☆☆
(919)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/19/why-youll-never-meet-a-white-supremacist-who-cares-about-climate-change
19-03-2019 17:43
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3411)
This article is just another attempt to bully people into joining the Church of Global Warming, by implying that "Climate denial" is based on white supremacy separatism.

I'm very close to putting the Guardian on my "Summarily Dismissed" list.

Aaaah, what the heck. It's now on the list. Dismissed.
19-03-2019 18:12
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(150)
IBdaMann wrote:
This article is just another attempt to bully people into joining the Church of Global Warming, by implying that "Climate denial" is based on white supremacy separatism.

Good call on your part...

I already tended to dismiss them on sight... This is all the more reason to, as I'm not interested in a religion that denies math/science/logic, the promotion of race baiting, nor am I interested in meaningless terminology.
19-03-2019 18:36
Wake
★★★★★
(3945)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/19/why-youll-never-meet-a-white-supremacist-who-cares-about-climate-change

That article appears to have been written by someone that doesn't have the ability to put two and two together. What in the hell was it supposed to mean? That "we" are always right and "thee" are always wrong?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since it is British and the last thing they ever got right was fish and chips.
19-03-2019 20:27
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
IBdaMann wrote:

Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

The Parrot Killer
20-03-2019 14:06
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3411)
Into the Night wrote: Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

... off topic ... can someone be a blue supremacist?

I'm against blue nationalists; they're what's wrong with the country.

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-03-2019 15:50
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(150)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Join the club. I dismissed this rag on sight a long time ago..

... off topic ... can someone be a blue supremacist?

I'm against blue nationalists; they're what's wrong with the country.

I am offended by this hateful display of blue face.

Join the debate Why you'll never meet a white supremacist who cares about climate change:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
White House eyes nuclear weapons expert to lead challenge to climate science019-04-2019 19:15
Global Climate Strike: Meet the teenagers skipping school to fight for a greener planet913-04-2019 20:34
Dutch told $6 billion climate change plans won't meet goals113-03-2019 20:54
BirthStrikers: meet the women who refuse to have children until climate change ends113-03-2019 03:30
Meet the women deciding not to have kids because of climate change107-03-2019 18:21
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact