Remember me
▼ Content

Why did Global Warming put the Record Freeze on Hudson Valley?


Why did Global Warming put the Record Freeze on Hudson Valley?26-03-2018 08:39
kullboys
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Hello everyone
Global Warming seems to be setting an endless streak of cold records. This time (Tuesday) the Hudson Valley was the recipient.

My question is, how does Global Warming choose who gets the freeze each time? Is it like a lottery? Does Global Warming consider it to be a boon or a bane?
Thanks
26-03-2018 09:36
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
kullboys wrote:
Hello everyone
Global Warming seems to be setting an endless streak of cold records. This time (Tuesday) the Hudson Valley was the recipient.

My question is, how does Global Warming choose who gets the freeze each time? Is it like a lottery? Does Global Warming consider it to be a boon or a bane?
Thanks


The Church of Global Warming blames any unusual weather on 'global warming' or 'climate change' (whatever these buzzwords actually mean).


The Parrot Killer
27-03-2018 23:07
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
kullboys wrote:
Hello everyone
Global Warming seems to be setting an endless streak of cold records. This time (Tuesday) the Hudson Valley was the recipient.

My question is, how does Global Warming choose who gets the freeze each time? Is it like a lottery? Does Global Warming consider it to be a boon or a bane?
Thanks


This is nothing more than a long term effect of weather patterns. What causes those? It's a crap shoot concerning convection in the troposphere. And whatever started these patterns in the first place could have been a sparrow flying across a yard. But once they are started it can take years for them to settle out again and some other damn sparrow starts another different pattern.
29-03-2018 22:37
CoolCucumber
☆☆☆☆☆
(27)
I read it was because the north pole is warming and the? not trade winds, the other one, runs around it. Its slowing down and meandering like a river and letting cold air come south. But it is a bit of a lottery.
Edited on 29-03-2018 22:38
30-03-2018 00:01
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
CoolCucumber wrote:
I read it was because the north pole is warming and the? not trade winds, the other one, runs around it. Its slowing down and meandering like a river and letting cold air come south. But it is a bit of a lottery.


That was what I was trying to get to. I think that you mean the North-westerlies. Sailing ships would take the Trade Winds west. And when work north along the coasts and return with the North-westerlies.

The problem is that these stable wind patterns can be disturbed, for what means we haven't any idea, and then this pattern can take some time to re-stabilize in the original patterns, that are subject to being created by the temperature differences between the tropics and the poles. Usually the Trade Winds reestablish themselves rapidly because of the rotation of the Earth but the North-westerlies are controlled more by weather patterns not closely related to the rotation patterns. These can get completely out of whack and you end up with things such as; in the middle of the Little Ice Age the Arctic Sea had little ice on it. A Portuguese sea Captain sailed from Japan to Portugal across the Arctic Ocean in 1660.

Which leads to something I was saying elsewhere: since the same amount of heat (more or less) radiated upon the Earth from the Sun, if it's colder than normal somewhere, it is warmer than usual elsewhere. The Earth ALWAYS retains a heat balance.

One field of study is the effects of the sunspot cycles upon the Earth's climate. At this point they believe that certain types of sunspots cause emissions in a certain UV spectrum and the climate appears to follow these specific spots and not sunspots in general.

Whether that holds up under closer scrutiny remains to be seen. I am of the mind that the climate is a hell of a lot more complex than that.
Edited on 30-03-2018 00:15
21-05-2018 06:31
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
CoolCucumber wrote:
I read it was because the north pole is warming and the? not trade winds, the other one, runs around it. Its slowing down and meandering like a river and letting cold air come south. But it is a bit of a lottery.


You might try to at least learn where the air currents on the Earth are and what they are named.


The Parrot Killer
21-05-2018 15:10
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
kullboys wrote:
Hello everyone
Global Warming seems to be setting an endless streak of cold records. This time (Tuesday) the Hudson Valley was the recipient.

My question is, how does Global Warming choose who gets the freeze each time? Is it like a lottery? Does Global Warming consider it to be a boon or a bane?
Thanks


...This link might help explain your weather. The winds to the north are probably influenced by the polar vortex. The winds to the south just going to a warmer climate. With where the Hudson Valley is located both flows of wind can be absorbing heat (wind chill) and your valley is right in the middle of it all.

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Wind/Current.aspx?location=USNY1300
Edited on 21-05-2018 15:14
21-05-2018 15:17
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
kullboys wrote:
Chào mọi người
bài hát


For those of you who do not know what Song is getting at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stR5nWkq3LU

This is a perfect explanation of what is presently occurring in Europe. This is why the common Brit voted for Brexit and why their OWN politicians are not doing so.

American liberals are trying their best to do so in the USA but they are being slowly but surely rendered helpless.

The same culture that brought us the false religion of Global Warming and Deep State will fail completely as the American people have grown tired of being ruled over instead of ruling via the ballot box.
21-05-2018 18:16
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
kullboys wrote:
Hello everyone
Global Warming seems to be setting an endless streak of cold records. This time (Tuesday) the Hudson Valley was the recipient.

My question is, how does Global Warming choose who gets the freeze each time? Is it like a lottery? Does Global Warming consider it to be a boon or a bane?
Thanks


...This link might help explain your weather. The winds to the north are probably influenced by the polar vortex. The winds to the south just going to a warmer climate. With where the Hudson Valley is located both flows of wind can be absorbing heat (wind chill) and your valley is right in the middle of it all.

http://www.intellicast.com/Global/Wind/Current.aspx?location=USNY1300


The term 'polar vortex' is a buzzword phrase created by the media.

There is no 'polar vortex'.

There is just the usual high pressure area that dominates either pole.


The Parrot Killer
22-05-2018 04:09
kullboys
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Điềm báo cho bạn về giấc mơ tâm linh

Giấc mơ là một trong những hiện tượng hết sức đặc biệt của cuộc sống và nếu như có
thời gian bạn đừng quên Soi cau du doan XSMT - XSMN - XSMB ket qua xo so mien Bac hom nay giải mã những giấc mộng này nhé!


Bạn đã bao giờ có những giấc mơ liên quan đặc biệt đến tâm linh như mơ thấy người
chết, mơ thấy những linh hồn hay mơ thấy chuyện tế thần chưa? Những giấc mộng này
được coi là ác mộng và làm nhiều người sợ hãi, giật mình khi tỉnh dậy. Thế nhưng, khi
bạn mơ thấy những giấc mộng này cần phải chú ý nhiều vấn đề trong cuộc sống.
Chiêm bao thấy những người chết!


Trong giấc ngủ bạn mơ thấy mình đang nói chuyện với những người chết, có thể nói đây
là giấc mộng điềm báo cho tín hiệu lành, người mơ sẽ có nhiều cơ hội hơn nữa để thể
hiện tài năng, cũng như phát triển sự nghiệp đang lên như diều gặp gió của mình.



Những giấc mơ về tâm linh và điềm báo cần phải biết


Chiêm bao thấy mình đang ngồi ăn cơm với những người chết lại là giấc mơ báo hiệu
chuyện sức khỏe, người mơ sẽ trường thọ. Nếu là quả phụ mà mơ thấy gặp chồng đã
mất ý nói người này sẽ thủ tiết suốt đời để lưu danh, một lòng vì chồng vì con.


Khi là đàn ông mà mơ thấy người vợ đã mất của mình trong giấc ngủ thì giấc mơ lại ngụ
ý rằng người đan ông này sẽ kết hôn với một người đàn bà khác và người phụ nữ này sẽ
giúp đỡ được rất nhiều cho sự nghiệp của người đàn ông ấy.


Bạn mơ thấy mình đang ôm một người chết vào trong lòng hoặc đang kêu to tên của
người chết thì giấc mộng ý nói sẽ không bao lâu nữa người mơ sẽ được "đoàn tụ" cùng
người đó ở bên thế giới kia. Một cơn ác mộng phải không?

Xem thêm: https://myspace.com/xosomientrungxosome



Bộ số đẹp nhất tương ứng của giấc mộng


Ngủ mơ thấy chuyện tế thần
Các chuyên gia giải mã cho biết chiêm bao thấy mình là một vật tế thần thì đây là giấc
mộng tốt lành nhé, ngụ ý danh tiếng của người mơ sẽ vang khắp nơi. Nữ giới mà mơ
thấy mình đang dâng vật tế cho thần ý nói đây là người phụ nữ sẽ cai quản mọi việc trong
gia đình. Gia đình sống theo chế độ Mẫu hệ.


Là phạm nhân mà mơ thấy mình là một vật tế thần thì có nghĩa là sắp chết, sẽ bị phán tử
hình. Người bệnh mà mơ thấy giấc mơ này tức là có dấu hiệu sắp hồi phục sức khỏe.

Chiêm bao thấy một ai đó đang khiêng những vật tế thần là giấc mộng không tốt, điềm
báo không lành. Ngủ mơ thấy chính mình đang khiêng một vật tế thần nào đó là ám chỉ
gia đình có vận xấu.

Xem thêm: https://www.aeriagames.com/user/thiagoevan
22-05-2018 14:56
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?
22-05-2018 15:56
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
kullboys wrote:
Điềm báo cho bạn về giấc mơ tâm linh

Giấc mơ là một trong những hiện tượng hết sức đặc biệt của cuộc sống và nếu như có
thời gian bạn đừng quên Soi cau du doan XSMT - XSMN - XSMB ket qua xo so mien Bac hom nay giải mã những giấc mộng này nhé!


Bạn đã bao giờ có những giấc mơ liên quan đặc biệt đến tâm linh như mơ thấy người
chết, mơ thấy những linh hồn hay mơ thấy chuyện tế thần chưa? Những giấc mộng này
được coi là ác mộng và làm nhiều người sợ hãi, giật mình khi tỉnh dậy. Thế nhưng, khi
bạn mơ thấy những giấc mộng này cần phải chú ý nhiều vấn đề trong cuộc sống.
Chiêm bao thấy những người chết!


Trong giấc ngủ bạn mơ thấy mình đang nói chuyện với những người chết, có thể nói đây
là giấc mộng điềm báo cho tín hiệu lành, người mơ sẽ có nhiều cơ hội hơn nữa để thể
hiện tài năng, cũng như phát triển sự nghiệp đang lên như diều gặp gió của mình.



Những giấc mơ về tâm linh và điềm báo cần phải biết


Chiêm bao thấy mình đang ngồi ăn cơm với những người chết lại là giấc mơ báo hiệu
chuyện sức khỏe, người mơ sẽ trường thọ. Nếu là quả phụ mà mơ thấy gặp chồng đã
mất ý nói người này sẽ thủ tiết suốt đời để lưu danh, một lòng vì chồng vì con.


Khi là đàn ông mà mơ thấy người vợ đã mất của mình trong giấc ngủ thì giấc mơ lại ngụ
ý rằng người đan ông này sẽ kết hôn với một người đàn bà khác và người phụ nữ này sẽ
giúp đỡ được rất nhiều cho sự nghiệp của người đàn ông ấy.


Bạn mơ thấy mình đang ôm một người chết vào trong lòng hoặc đang kêu to tên của
người chết thì giấc mộng ý nói sẽ không bao lâu nữa người mơ sẽ được "đoàn tụ" cùng
người đó ở bên thế giới kia. Một cơn ác mộng phải không?

Xem thêm: https://myspace.com/xosomientrungxosome



Bộ số đẹp nhất tương ứng của giấc mộng


Ngủ mơ thấy chuyện tế thần
Các chuyên gia giải mã cho biết chiêm bao thấy mình là một vật tế thần thì đây là giấc
mộng tốt lành nhé, ngụ ý danh tiếng của người mơ sẽ vang khắp nơi. Nữ giới mà mơ
thấy mình đang dâng vật tế cho thần ý nói đây là người phụ nữ sẽ cai quản mọi việc trong
gia đình. Gia đình sống theo chế độ Mẫu hệ.


Là phạm nhân mà mơ thấy mình là một vật tế thần thì có nghĩa là sắp chết, sẽ bị phán tử
hình. Người bệnh mà mơ thấy giấc mơ này tức là có dấu hiệu sắp hồi phục sức khỏe.

Chiêm bao thấy một ai đó đang khiêng những vật tế thần là giấc mộng không tốt, điềm
báo không lành. Ngủ mơ thấy chính mình đang khiêng một vật tế thần nào đó là ám chỉ
gia đình có vận xấu.

Xem thêm: https://www.aeriagames.com/user/thiagoevan



...Cảm ơn nhiều. Tôi sẽ chia sẻ điều này với một người bạn của tôi.
(Tôi đã sử dụng một người phiên dịch).
22-05-2018 16:05
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.
22-05-2018 16:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1046)
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.
22-05-2018 16:31
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.



...Why do you claim to speak for me ? Your claim is a political one. What it is that you, itn and wake don't understand is that I support both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. You really have problems when you need to slander other people as an argument for why your perspective on either climate change or environmentalism is right.
...This is because you are trying to prevent free speech and an open discussion.
I could easily argue that it is a Marxist that would claim that others are promoting that ideological belief so people will not see what they are doing. This is also known as a wolf in sheep's clothing.
..The definition for deceit;
.de·ceit
dəˈsēt
noun
noun: deceit; plural noun: deceits
the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.
22-05-2018 16:37
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


No James, I correct your false view of the universe and it drives you crazy. You can't stand to be corrected but you don't mind doing it again and again like a 12 year old.
22-05-2018 16:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1046)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.

...Why do you claim to speak for me ?

I don't
Your claim is a political one.

Climate change is political...it shouldn't be.
What it is that you, itn and wake don't understand is that I support both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Then you will support my right to say whatever I want?
You really have problems when you need to slander other people as an argument for why your perspective on either climate change or environmentalism is right.

I've done no such thing, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately.
...This is because you are trying to prevent free speech and an open discussion.

How could I possibly prevent you from saying whatever the hell you please? Only the forum owner can do that.
I could easily argue that it is a Marxist that would claim that others are promoting that ideological belief so people will not see what they are doing. This is also known as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I actually like that description...it fit's Marxism quite nicely
22-05-2018 16:57
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.

...Why do you claim to speak for me ?

I don't
Your claim is a political one.

Climate change is political...it shouldn't be.
What it is that you, itn and wake don't understand is that I support both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Then you will support my right to say whatever I want?
You really have problems when you need to slander other people as an argument for why your perspective on either climate change or environmentalism is right.

I've done no such thing, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately.
...This is because you are trying to prevent free speech and an open discussion.

How could I possibly prevent you from saying whatever the hell you please? Only the forum owner can do that.
I could easily argue that it is a Marxist that would claim that others are promoting that ideological belief so people will not see what they are doing. This is also known as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I actually like that description...it fit's Marxism quite nicely


GasGuzzler,
.. You, it and wake have problems. When the 3 of you make baseless accusations against other people while citing political beliefs shows that your only desire is to prevent any actual discussion on climate change or science because your political beliefs should be accepted by others.
.. This is the same concept that Hitler and the Nazi Party used to rise to power. I am actually reading about Krystallnacht at the moment. Do any of you think I should be deported for not being of your kind ?
22-05-2018 17:13
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler,
.. You, it and wake have problems. When the 3 of you make baseless accusations against other people while citing political beliefs shows that your only desire is to prevent any actual discussion on climate change or science because your political beliefs should be accepted by others.
.. This is the same concept that Hitler and the Nazi Party used to rise to power. I am actually reading about Krystallnacht at the moment. Do any of you think I should be deported for not being of your kind ?


There you go with Hitler references when you so plainly know nothing about it.

And you insist on a steady stream of lies. This group has been constructively discussing climate change for years and you are a recent inclusion. You began on a scientific basis though almost entirely incorrect in your understandings of science. You have insisted that "your experiment" will change life, the universe and everything. Of course you never actually perform a single experiment nor do you explain what it is. And it appears to be changing every other time something proves your imaginative misrepresentations wrong.

ITN actually denies fixed science but you don't even know what science is.

Perhaps you're looking for "Peace for our time".
22-05-2018 18:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.



...Why do you claim to speak for me ?
He's not.
James___ wrote:
Your claim is a political one.

Inversion fallacy. It is YOUR claim that is political.
James___ wrote:
What it is that you, itn and wake don't understand is that I support both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Bull. BTW, did you know the Bill of Rights IS part of the U.S. Constitution?
James___ wrote:
You really have problems when you need to slander other people as an argument for why your perspective on either climate change or environmentalism is right.

He's not.
James___ wrote:
...This is because you are trying to prevent free speech and an open discussion.

No, he is not.
James___ wrote:
I could easily argue that it is a Marxist that would claim that others are promoting that ideological belief so people will not see what they are doing. This is also known as a wolf in sheep's clothing.
..The definition for deceit;
.de·ceit
dəˈsēt
noun
noun: deceit; plural noun: deceits
the action or practice of deceiving someone by concealing or misrepresenting the truth.

Like what you are doing?

Making shit up and being paranoid about what people say IS deceit.

It is even deceiving yourself.


The Parrot Killer
22-05-2018 18:27
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
[quote]Wake wrote:
Vietnam has been far too long ago and I can't make out half of that except that you are posting a religious concept about dreamers. That has no place in this discussion does it?



...Maybe it does. You post about Nazis and Yiddish, itn posts about Marxism. His post accuses no one of anything but at the same time is an argument that might suggest that itn is a widow dreaming of his husband GasGuzzler. If so then he is presenting an argument that would/could explain some of the relationships in this forum.


You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion.

...Why do you claim to speak for me ?

I don't
Your claim is a political one.

Climate change is political...it shouldn't be.
What it is that you, itn and wake don't understand is that I support both the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Then you will support my right to say whatever I want?
You really have problems when you need to slander other people as an argument for why your perspective on either climate change or environmentalism is right.

I've done no such thing, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately.
...This is because you are trying to prevent free speech and an open discussion.

How could I possibly prevent you from saying whatever the hell you please? Only the forum owner can do that.
I could easily argue that it is a Marxist that would claim that others are promoting that ideological belief so people will not see what they are doing. This is also known as a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I actually like that description...it fit's Marxism quite nicely


GasGuzzler,
.. You, it and wake have problems. When the 3 of you make baseless accusations against other people while citing political beliefs shows that your only desire is to prevent any actual discussion on climate change or science because your political beliefs should be accepted by others.

Welcome to your new paradox.

You allow only your own political beliefs and reject all others, claiming people are 'forcing' them on you. Then you turn around and claim it's alright to push your political belief on everyone else.
James___ wrote:
.. This is the same concept that Hitler and the Nazi Party used to rise to power.

No, it isn't. Despite Hitler's problems, he was smarter than that.
James___ wrote:
I am actually reading about Krystallnacht at the moment.

Really? Then how the hell did you get it so wrong??
James___ wrote:
Do any of you think I should be deported for not being of your kind ?

Paranoia again.


The Parrot Killer
22-05-2018 18:29
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
Wake wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler,
.. You, it and wake have problems. When the 3 of you make baseless accusations against other people while citing political beliefs shows that your only desire is to prevent any actual discussion on climate change or science because your political beliefs should be accepted by others.
.. This is the same concept that Hitler and the Nazi Party used to rise to power. I am actually reading about Krystallnacht at the moment. Do any of you think I should be deported for not being of your kind ?


There you go with Hitler references when you so plainly know nothing about it.

And you insist on a steady stream of lies. This group has been constructively discussing climate change for years and you are a recent inclusion. You began on a scientific basis though almost entirely incorrect in your understandings of science. You have insisted that "your experiment" will change life, the universe and everything. Of course you never actually perform a single experiment nor do you explain what it is. And it appears to be changing every other time something proves your imaginative misrepresentations wrong.

ITN actually denies fixed science but you don't even know what science is.

Perhaps you're looking for "Peace for our time".


Science isn't fixed, Wake. I don't deny it either.

You, on the other hand, deny the Stefan-Boltzmann law. You are constantly trying to change it.


The Parrot Killer
22-05-2018 18:50
James___
★★★☆☆
(666)
Into the Night wrote:

Welcome to your new paradox.

You allow only your own political beliefs and reject all others, claiming people are 'forcing' them on you. Then you turn around and claim it's alright to push your political belief on everyone else.



. I don't post any political beliefs of mine. It's you who wants Marx to be discussed rather than climate change.
. Probably why you started this forum. Your way of promoting Marxism. You even use his same arguments. People have to understand your logic and when they accept what you say seems reasonable then they have to accept it. And if they don't then you, Wake and GasGuzzler will start slandering anyone who doesn't agree with you.
. This is funny because I had 2 roommates who were well educated. They showed me an easy way to manipulate people. It did work. I think it's funny because you agree with science just enough to sound credible then will go into your thought correcting mode where you teach people the right way to think. A simple way to manipulate people into doing what you want.
22-05-2018 19:36
Wake
★★★★★
(3401)
GasGuzzler wrote:
You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion. Climate change is political...it shouldn't be.

Then you will support my right to say whatever I want?

I've done no such thing, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately.


Like you I don't see any competent science on the side of AGW. As for "climate change"? That is a red herring. The climate always changes. If man isn't responsible for AGW he doesn't have any measurable effect on the climate.

So this means that the True Believers HAVE to prove

A. That the planet is warming - all evidence is that it is doing nothing more than reacting to the same normal climate warming as it has for the last 3,000 years at a minimum.

B. That in some manner MAN must be responsible for this warming. Since the present warm period is in fact cooler than previous warm periods the True Believers would have an easier time convincing people that man is responsible for less warming and not more.

C. That there are important and dire consequences to this warming that didn't exist in past warm periods. As for that the worst they can predict is that the beachfront homes in Florida could have their porches wet on super tides. That is not my fault. I didn't buy a home on the ocean beach.
22-05-2018 21:39
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5741)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
You still don't get it, do you?

Global warming or whatever you want to call it today, is only a vehicle in which to implement socialism/Marxism. Marxism has EVERYTHING to do with the "climate change" discussion. Climate change is political...it shouldn't be.

Then you will support my right to say whatever I want?

I've done no such thing, but you seem to be doing quite a bit of it lately.


Like you I don't see any competent science on the side of AGW. As for "climate change"? That is a red herring. The climate always changes. If man isn't responsible for AGW he doesn't have any measurable effect on the climate.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions. 'Climate change' is just a meaningless buzzword.
Wake wrote:
So this means that the True Believers HAVE to prove

A. That the planet is warming - all evidence is that it is doing nothing more than reacting to the same normal climate warming as it has for the last 3,000 years at a minimum.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
B. That in some manner MAN must be responsible for this warming. Since the present warm period is in fact cooler than previous warm periods the True Believers would have an easier time convincing people that man is responsible for less warming and not more.

It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
C. That there are important and dire consequences to this warming that didn't exist in past warm periods. As for that the worst they can predict is that the beachfront homes in Florida could have their porches wet on super tides. That is not my fault. I didn't buy a home on the ocean beach.

People that build on Florida beaches are simply needlessly exposing themselves to high tide floods, storm surges, and hurricanes.

Of course, its damn hard to find anywhere in Florida that DOESN'T flood from time to time.


The Parrot Killer




Join the debate Why did Global Warming put the Record Freeze on Hudson Valley?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic ice hit one of its lowest points on record1105-10-2018 20:22
WMO confirms 2017 among the three warmest years on record3325-05-2018 03:47
Shorter Freeze Times1231-03-2018 00:03
Winter Sea Ice Sets Record525-03-2018 18:27
2017 is set to be in top three hottest years, with record-breaking extreme weather1720-11-2017 20:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact