Remember me
▼ Content

Why alarmists will lose

Why alarmists will lose02-01-2016 07:32
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Deniers have 4 options:

1. If it warms several C they say Oh look CO2 is so good with warming.

2. If it stays the same they say Oh look alarmists are wrong.

3. If it cools they say Oh look alarmists are wrong.

4. If it catastrophically heats up by say 30 C in winter and 10 C in summer, resulting in the vast northern lands which are currently sparsely inhabited becoming available for habitation and the net gain in land would be a huge positive considering heating will mainly affect towards the poles with little effect towards the equator.

Alarmists on the other hand have 0 option.
Edited on 02-01-2016 07:35
02-01-2016 16:04
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
In every scenario, deniers win, alarmists lost
02-01-2016 20:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
In every scenario, deniers win, alarmists lost

What I notice is that science wins every time. Hence warmizombies and climate lemmings don't really have any case to make.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Why alarmists will lose:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
I The Savior Will Share A Secret Powerful Technique That Will Help You Never Lose Against Any Beings003-08-2021 12:01
climate change alarmists had their brains damaged by household man made chemicals704-12-2016 21:43
Alarmists are wrong. The debate is over.1511-01-2016 19:20
Alarmists are wrong. Humans are not nature's enemy. Humans are nature's savior.1631-12-2015 02:29
Why do alarmists think humans are messing up nature?228-12-2015 13:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact