Remember me
▼ Content

White House approves report - humans are causing global warming - starkly contradicts Trump - Nov 2017

White House approves report - humans are causing global warming - starkly contradicts Trump - Nov 201716-12-2017 05:48
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
A US government agency report has concluded the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever - starkly contradicting the official position of the Trump administration, which released it.

"It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century," the document says...

... the scientists who wrote the report said it was extremely likely - that is, to a level of certainty between 95 to 100 per cent - that global warming was man-made, mostly from the spewing of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere from the burning of coal, oil and natural gas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-climate-change-report-white-house-global-warming-humans-release-a8036736.html

Key Finding 1
Human activities continue to significantly affect Earth's climate by altering factors that change its radiative balance. These factors, known as radiative forcings, include changes in greenhouse gases, small airborne particles (aerosols), and the reflectivity of the Earth's surface. In the industrial era, human activities have been, and are increasingly, the dominant cause of climate warming. The increase in radiative forcing due to these activities has far exceeded the relatively small net increase due to natural factors, which include changes in energy from the sun and the cooling effect of volcanic eruptions. (Very high confidence)

https://science2017.globalchange.gov/chapter/2/

"Bring us your sick and tired, your educated ..."
Edited on 16-12-2017 05:50
16-12-2017 06:58
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
I doubt that "White House approves" is accurate. My guess is "grudgingly allowed to be released" is more accurate. Just a guess though. If I understand rightly the report was required by law. Preventing he release of the report would have invited a lawsuit.
20-12-2017 19:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
still learning wrote:
I doubt that "White House approves" is accurate. My guess is "grudgingly allowed to be released" is more accurate. Just a guess though. If I understand rightly the report was required by law. Preventing he release of the report would have invited a lawsuit.

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

This is a mathematical analysis of the changing numbers that NASA and NOAA have been springing on the world. It has been peer reviewed by present and past members of the EPA.

The conclusions is that NASA and NOAA have been manufacturing data for their own purposes that contain no connection with the real world. All research papers anywhere in the world that have used these data sources are therefore inaccurate and no conclusions drawn because of the use of these datum are reliable.
20-12-2017 19:23
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Wake wrote:
still learning wrote:

https://thsresearch.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/ef-gast-data-research-report-062717.pdf

This is a mathematical analysis of the changing numbers that NASA and NOAA have been springing on the world. It has been peer reviewed by present and past members of the EPA.

The conclusions is that NASA and NOAA have been manufacturing data for their own purposes that contain no connection with the real world. All research papers anywhere in the world that have used these data sources are therefore inaccurate and no conclusions drawn because of the use of these datum are reliable.

There's a duh.

It's not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
19-01-2018 23:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
monckton wrote:
A US government agency report has concluded the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever - starkly contradicting the official position of the Trump administration, which released it.

"It is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-20th century," the document says...

... the scientists who wrote the report said it was extremely likely - that is, to a level of certainty between 95 to 100 per cent - that global warming was man-made, mostly from the spewing of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere from the burning of coal, oil and natural gas.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-climate-change-report-white-house-global-warming-humans-release-a8036736.html

Key Finding 1
Human activities continue to significantly affect Earth's climate by altering factors that change its radiative balance. These factors, known as radiative forcings, include changes in greenhouse gases, small airborne particles (aerosols), and the reflectivity of the Earth's surface. In the industrial era, human activities have been, and are increasingly, the dominant cause of climate warming. The increase in radiative forcing due to these activities has far exceeded the relatively small net increase due to natural factors, which include changes in energy from the sun and the cooling effect of volcanic eruptions. (Very high confidence)

https://science2017.globalchange.gov/chapter/2/

I guess this is the British system of science - or at least a moron's view of it.

Allowing NASA to release a report isn't the same as agreeing with it. Nor does popularity lend it any credence.

Join the debate White House approves report - humans are causing global warming - starkly contradicts Trump - Nov 2017:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact