Remember me
▼ Content

What Are Trump's Opinions On Climate Change?

What Are Trump's Opinions On Climate Change?04-09-2016 08:25
StephenS20
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
He seems to have not discussed this issue. While he seems to have a lot to say about a lot of things (most of which is completely nonsense in my opinion), I am unfamiliar with what if anything he's said about climate change. Of course, maybe if that wall with Mexico is high enough, it could possibly help to keep the tropical air masses from reaching the United States thus curbing the issue (sarcasm, of course...... unless Mexico pays for the wall to go all the way to the stratosphere). Seriously though, what does he plan to do about it? Anything? All in all, he doesn't seem to have a heck of a lot to say about anything in my opinion.
06-09-2016 20:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14403)
StephenS20 wrote:
He seems to have not discussed this issue. While he seems to have a lot to say about a lot of things (most of which is completely nonsense in my opinion), I am unfamiliar with what if anything he's said about climate change.

Donald speaks with his actions.

He builds beachside resorts.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
20-09-2016 19:51
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Yet another way that he'd be bad. As the Earth keeps getting warmer and warmer, he'd weasel and ramble about Making America Great Again. That is, if he doesn't launch us into WWIII.
27-09-2016 17:27
(14403)
jwoodward48 wrote:Yet another way that he'd be bad. As the Earth keeps getting warmer and warmer, he'd weasel and ramble about Making America Great Again. That is, if he doesn't launch us into WWIII.

With Donald Trump's investments in the US, I'm certain he's not the candidate that would sell out the US for a donation to his foundation.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-09-2016 20:27
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
He never answers any questions! "How will you deal with crime, candidates?" Hillary gives a plan. At the very least, she has a plan. Trump's response? "Law. Order. Law and order. Order and law." That's what we NEED. What is your plan to get us there?
27-09-2016 21:41
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
jwoodward48 wrote:
He never answers any questions! "How will you deal with crime, candidates?" Hillary gives a plan. At the very least, she has a plan. Trump's response? "Law. Order. Law and order. Order and law." That's what we NEED. What is your plan to get us there?

Hillary's only plan is for Hillary. She has no other goal in her mind, despite what she says. This is a women who has spent her ENTIRE ADULT LIFE doing anything she can to gain money and power.

Trump's answer is a simple one: enforce the law.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-09-2016 21:42
27-09-2016 22:14
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Yeah... Sure. That's why Drumpf "takes advantage of the law" - because he really cares about it!
27-09-2016 22:18
(21596)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Yeah... Sure. That's why Drumpf "takes advantage of the law" - because he really cares about it!

Where do you think he is not obeying the law, other than the usual minor things about building management that all building managers have to deal with?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-09-2016 22:26
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Oh, sure, he's obeying it. It's just that he takes advantage of loopholes - why would he remove those loopholes if they benefit him?
27-09-2016 23:18
(21596)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Oh, sure, he's obeying it. It's just that he takes advantage of loopholes - why would he remove those loopholes if they benefit him?

So far you are being pretty vague.

What 'loopholes' are you referring to? Taxes?

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2016 23:47
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Maybe "loophole" is the wrong word. I meant the way that he declares bankruptcy in order to not have to pay people.
08-10-2016 02:43
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Apparently, "that makes [him] smart." Yep, this is definitely the guy we want in office. I only wonder if he'll be smart enough to make laws that benefit him, or if he'll be a puppet for the other rich people. Either way, he profits, everyone else loses.
08-10-2016 04:03
(21596)
jwoodward48 wrote:
Maybe "loophole" is the wrong word. I meant the way that he declares bankruptcy in order to not have to pay people.

Trump is a real estate investor. A damn good one too.

During the various crashes in real estate, he lost money like everybody else. Each project is run as a separate company. That's how commercial real estate investing on this scale normally works. Each project has a unique set of investors, with Trump putting the deal together.

Those companies that lost filed for bankruptcy. That project failed. That's the way investing works. You pays your money and takes your chances.

Trump has won this game quite well. That's why he can easily find the investors for a new project now. His reputation is solid.

The losses of the failed projects are still on his books, being written off over time per IRS tax law.

Bankruptcy does not necessarily cancel what you owe someone. It places all the debts under the court's control. The judge determines who gets paid and how much. The judge is not allowed to seize another company's holdings to pay for the debts in the bankruptcy case. Those companies are made up of a different set of investors.

Only the assets of the company that filed the bankruptcy is used to pay off debts. In most cases, the debts are reorganized into a more favorable form, or the company assets are sold at firesale prices to another investor.

Bankruptcy law is quite specific about which debts are to be paid and in what order.

Trump is justifiably proud of knowing how tax law works. He is responsible for saving as much tax as possible for his companies. He is required by law, in fact, to do so. He could be sued by his other investors if he fails to perform.

The Parrot Killer

08-10-2016 06:10
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
'Kay, you're right. That part's fine. (The problem's more with CAPITALISM than anything else, if a problem exists.)

The issue I was misremembering is the following:

Trump went on to criticize Clinton's policies as the reason the government is in so much debt. "We owe 20 trillion dollars, and we're a mess," he said, adding: "We could have rebuilt our country twice, and it's really a shame. And it's politicians like Secretary Clinton that have caused this problem. Our country has tremendous problems. We're a debtor nation. ... And we don't have the money because it's been squandered on so many of your ideas."

"And maybe it's because you haven't paid any federal income tax for a lot of years," Clinton replied, doubling down on her earlier point.

"It would be squandered too, believe me," Trump said.

Yeah, definitely the man way want in office.
08-10-2016 16:10
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Give trump four years and you won't recognize America

09-10-2016 00:58
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
There'll never be a president after Trump that exceeds him in any way.

...because there won't be any presidents after Trump. WWIII demolishes America, because Trump manages to piss off literally every country.

No, not seriously. I think we have a decent chance of surviving Trump, though the same would apply to Literal Hitler. Even Satan herself (no, I don't think Satan exists) couldn't do THAT much damage.

Vote for Trump! What's the worst that could happen...?

Vote for Trump! He's at least slightly better than Literal Hitler and the Spawn of Hell combined! (Which would be veep? Satan or Hitler?)
09-10-2016 21:05
(14403)
jwoodward48 wrote:There'll never be a president after Trump that exceeds him in any way.

Because you have a crystal ball and can see the future.

This is that divine knowledge bestowed upon you for your unwavering faith in "Climate," isn't it?

jwoodward48 wrote:
No, not seriously. I think we have a decent chance of surviving Trump, though the same would apply to Literal Hitler. Even Satan herself (no, I don't think Satan exists) couldn't do THAT much damage.

Vote for Trump! He's at least slightly better than Literal Hitler and the Spawn of Hell combined! (Which would be veep? Satan or Hitler?)

I like the way you protect your credibility by avoiding hyperbole. Nice.

09-10-2016 23:41
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
IBdaMann wrote:
jwoodward48 wrote:There'll never be a president after Trump that exceeds him in any way.

Because you have a crystal ball and can see the future.

This is that divine knowledge bestowed upon you for your unwavering faith in "Climate," isn't it?

jwoodward48 wrote:

I like the way you protect your credibility by avoiding hyperbole. Nice.

I was making a ***ing joke.

"Heads on a science
Apart" - Coldplay, The Scientist

IBdaMann wrote:
No, science doesn't insist that, ergo I don't insist that.

I am the Ninja Scientist! Beware!
10-10-2016 06:08
(14403)
jwoodward48 wrote:I was making a ***ing joke.

...and so was I. Didn't you get it?

10-10-2016 06:54
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
No.
11-10-2016 01:24
(21596)
jwoodward48 wrote:
No.

**** whoosh! ****

Went right by you, didn't it?

The Parrot Killer

11-10-2016 01:36
jwoodward48
★★★★☆
(1537)
Oh, okay, I get it now. Read it a bit too quickly; didn't read some words.
02-12-2016 18:57
(14403)
spot wrote:
Give trump four years and you won't recognize America

spot, I'm going to hold you to this prediction. If I can recognize America after four years of a Trump presidency then everyone will know that you are full of chit.

03-01-2017 02:30
unitedearthchild
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
To those who think that I meant that human kulling is a solution, you're wrong. I don't mean that we should kill people for the sake of survival. What I do mean is that human kulling will be practiced at some time in our near future and most people will be oblivious to the human kulling when(not if) it happens. The W.H.O(World Health Organisation) doesn't simply keep or research diseases, they hand it over to other research facilities for "development". This is where biological warfare comes into play. Think about it this way, the social and economic pressure on countries that have a high population force people in those countries to relocate to countries with a more sound economy. This leads to influx control becoming almost obsolete thus causing strain on a once sound economy. Therefore this will lead to the same economically sound country calling for a limited population act or populace law to be imposed. Countries don't take kindly to dictatorship from other countries and where do you think that leads to? The answer is, it leads to war. Currently, America, China and India are being listed as the top 3 greenhouse emission contributors. The one thing that these 3 countries have in common is that they have high populations. This being said, when the world realises that global warming is not ONLY coming from carbon emissions but from the lack of population control, the next step will be damage control. That's when governments around the world will engage in biological warfare and people will not even realise that the human kulling has begun. After all, weren't the native American people almost brought to extinction through small pox donated to them on blankets. So to the Indians (in India) and Chinese, I say, be careful when the missionaries come to you and say "we come, bearing gifts". To the Americans, I say, brace yourselves for the scores and droves who shall come seeking the American dream. To the world, I say, the next dose of ebola, swine flu, avian flu bubonic plague or fatal malaria will shamefully be sponsored by overpopulation(and your world leaders). I think Trump is gonna use these methods pretty soon(my crystal ball given to me by God showed me the future).
08-01-2017 04:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
..IBdaMann wrote
onald speaks with his actions. He builds beachside resorts.

The actions of T-rump is to use other people's money, skip paying the blue collars, & other people he thinks can't beat him in court, & finally declares bankruptcy (tho he still has billions), while getting america to give him mo' money.

Join the debate What Are Trump's Opinions On Climate Change?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Opinions027-05-2023 20:38
Breaking news... Uncensored Trump backup secret camera video of the FBI raid on Trumps home216-08-2022 14:23
Elmer Fudd aka Richard Hayden is calling for Trumps execution, because Trump knows how JFK was murdered012-08-2022 19:34
California Wildfires, Trumps Fault?9929-09-2020 10:34
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact