Remember me
▼ Content

What are the best climate change organizations?

What are the best climate change organizations?20-03-2016 00:18
ag1231suntan
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Hey all,

I'm looking to get more involved with with a climate change non-profit. Does anyone have any recommendations? I was looking at theclimatemobilization.org?utm_source=M_H, but not sure how good they are. Does anyone know? Thanks!
20-03-2016 19:58
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
ag1231suntan wrote:
Hey all, I'm looking to get more involved with with a climate change non-profit.

What kind of volunteer work were you thinking of providing?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
25-03-2016 19:22
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
What do you know about it so far?

Join the debate What are the best climate change organizations?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
New Historic Global Currency Open Invite To All Governments, Organizations, The People030-10-2021 17:29
All Governments & Organizations Are Making A Critical Basic Mistake About Climate Change Global Warmi11806-02-2020 02:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact