Remember me
▼ Content

What about Steve?

What about Steve?03-10-2017 13:51
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
New Data from EU Space Agency says that Steve is made of Hot plasma . From the pictures I have seen Steve may be a ring of plasma that is only visible as it passes through the Aurora Borealis above our ionosphere . No one seems to know where it comes from yet. However hot plasma just outside our atmosphere could have an effect on the temps down here.

Just Google " aurora borealis / Steve " Check it out
03-10-2017 17:57
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote:
New Data from EU Space Agency says that Steve is made of Hot plasma . From the pictures I have seen Steve may be a ring of plasma that is only visible as it passes through the Aurora Borealis above our ionosphere . No one seems to know where it comes from yet. However hot plasma just outside our atmosphere could have an effect on the temps down here.

We just had some unusually strong solar flares that have greatly accentuated the Northern Lights.

This usually occurs before a protracted settled period of the Sun meaning that we can expect cooling for a long period.

And Greenman and others will blame the man-made global cooling upon Big Tobacco or some such.
04-10-2017 14:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:.... unusually strong solar flares....This usually occurs before a protracted settled period of the Sun meaning that we can expect cooling for a long period.

The solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ year low setting a 100 year record). Earth temps keep rising.
AGW denier liar whiners have been predicting downturns in Earth temps for 2 decades & can't get nuthin' right.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
04-10-2017 17:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:.... unusually strong solar flares....This usually occurs before a protracted settled period of the Sun meaning that we can expect cooling for a long period.

The solar TSI has been languid for many decades & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ year low setting a 100 year record). Earth temps keep rising.
AGW denier liar whiners have been predicting downturns in Earth temps for 2 decades & can't get nuthin' right.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

Concerning your use of the keyboard:

http://www.sci-news.com/biology/tool-use-chimpanzees-05276.html
04-10-2017 19:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
mygor wrote:

There is no 'just outside our atmosphere'. There is no upper boundary to our atmosphere. It just fades away.

Plasma does not have to be high temperature, especially when the gas is thin.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-10-2017 05:21
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
This plasma was measured at 3500 degrees +,. EU Space Agency reported that its just outside the ionosphere. Also for new data litebrain, you may want to get a bottle of ouzo ( opa ) before you look at the new data from Human Genome Project. If you claim the mound builders as your ancestors. They came from Greece about 1200 BC. Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it loudsong lol
Edited on 05-10-2017 05:32
05-10-2017 20:36
(21559)
mygor wrote:
This plasma was measured at 3500 degrees +,. EU Space Agency reported that its just outside the ionosphere. Also for new data litebrain, you may want to get a bottle of ouzo ( opa ) before you look at the new data from Human Genome Project. If you claim the mound builders as your ancestors. They came from Greece about 1200 BC. Stuff that in your pipe and smoke it loudsong lol

Making up random numbers again, then saying the EU space agency publishes wrong information.

The Auroras are actually almost in space. They are well above the ionosphere.

No one has measured the temperature of the Auroras.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-10-2017 22:31
mygor
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
https://www.space.com/36583-new-aurora-feature-named-steve-investigated.html

Not made up by me. Data shows 3000 to 5000 , As I said before you somtimes have to take those blinders off. This data comes from SWARM.
06-10-2017 00:50
(21559)
mygor wrote:
...deleted Holy Link...

Not made up by me. Data shows 3000 to 5000 , As I said before you somtimes have to take those blinders off. This data comes from SWARM.

There is no satellite that flies that low. It would have burned up! (maybe that's the temperature spike recorded?)

The Auroras are generally from 55 to 80 miles up. The lowest satellites are about 1200 miles up. ANY satellite below 100 miles up experiences rapid orbital decay due to atmospheric drag.

Your 'data' is manufactured.

The Parrot Killer

06-10-2017 01:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
mygor wrote:

Nightmare makes up his own science and considers anything that doesn't agree with him to be signs of a religion.

One of my favorites of his is that "you can't store heat".
06-10-2017 01:47
(21559)
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

Nightmare makes up his own science and considers anything that doesn't agree with him to be signs of a religion.

How do you store the movement of thermal energy?

The Parrot Killer

06-10-2017 03:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

You can't even tell the difference in those two statements can you?
06-10-2017 05:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
.... unusually strong solar flares....This usually occurs before a protracted settled period of the Sun meaning that we can expect cooling for a long period.
//////
litesong wrote:
/////////
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
Concerning your use of the keyboard:
http://www.sci-news.com/biology/tool-use-chimpanzees-05276.html
/////////
litesong wrote:
Concerning the wardrobe of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up", wishing you were at the keyboard:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnI8SUQPB4k
/////
Meanwhile:
Edited on 06-10-2017 05:16
06-10-2017 19:56
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

Two statements??? I only see one.

The Parrot Killer

06-10-2017 22:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

Point, game and match.
06-10-2017 22:43
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
mygor wrote:

Point, game and match.

???

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate What about Steve?:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact