Remember me
▼ Content

Weather extremes

Weather extremes20-01-2018 06:02
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I was just taking a look at the latest NAM forecast for the upcoming snowstorm to hit Minnesota this weekend. This model is trying to put down some 27" of snow on Minneapolis! (I don't buy it, it's only a 1000mb low, only deepening slightly to 998mb, and convection over Iowa and points south should rob some moisture) I got to wondering...if this verified, would that be close to record territory? I went digging for some statistics and swerved into this.... and wow!!! What a state! These first three are insane! -60F to 114F...174 degree temp swing! A 71 degree drop in 1 day?? Crazy!
But then I started looking at the dates. Mmmmmm. No Maximum heat records to speak of in the last 20 years. I thought the last 20 were hottest on record...and with heat waves being blamed on global warming and all....or is it the cold that causes warming? Awe hell I can't never remember!
Anyway, take a look at these records and their dates. (much more than pic info below) I know it's Wikipedia but they can't really lie about this. Doesn't seem to correlate too well with a planet on fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minnesota_weather_records#By_month
Attached image:

Edited on 20-01-2018 06:23
20-01-2018 07:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed:....Minnesota record low temp..... What a state.... -60F
Yes, the 1996 Minnesota all time record low temp of -60degF & Maine's 2009 all time record low temperature of -50degF occurred after wild High Arctic temperature leaps to 15degC (27degF) over their average temperatures. Powerful warm fronts pumping heat into the North Pole & High Arctic, can strongly drive High Arctic cold fronts that had been building in the 24 hours per day of darkness, to the south & sometimes very very far south. I remember the 2009 High Arctic spike in high temperature that drove the Arctic cold front hard towards Maine, setting its record low -50degF temperature. The cold front continued south setting record low temperatures down the east coast to Florida & across the U.S. The cold continued to move south, setting record low temperatures in Mexico & further south still over Central America.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1).
Anyhow, thanks for confirming the ability of powerful warm fronts pumping into the High Arctic, to drive cold fronts far to the south.
23-01-2018 00:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I was just taking a look at the latest NAM forecast for the upcoming snowstorm to hit Minnesota this weekend. This model is trying to put down some 27" of snow on Minneapolis! (I don't buy it, it's only a 1000mb low, only deepening slightly to 998mb, and convection over Iowa and points south should rob some moisture) I got to wondering...if this verified, would that be close to record territory? I went digging for some statistics and swerved into this.... and wow!!! What a state! These first three are insane! -60F to 114F...174 degree temp swing! A 71 degree drop in 1 day?? Crazy!
But then I started looking at the dates. Mmmmmm. No Maximum heat records to speak of in the last 20 years. I thought the last 20 were hottest on record...and with heat waves being blamed on global warming and all....or is it the cold that causes warming? Awe hell I can't never remember!
Anyway, take a look at these records and their dates. (much more than pic info below) I know it's Wikipedia but they can't really lie about this. Doesn't seem to correlate too well with a planet on fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Minnesota_weather_records#By_month

I have made equal survey's of the data for California and it too has had it's hottest and coldest days since before 1988.

When looking through studies of the rest of the world I am not finding any data to back up NASA's so-called "hottest year ever" graphs for every single year.

I would really like another Congressional investigation to discover why NASA's plots have changed and why they do not match their own satellite data.

I believe that it is far past time that NASA people started going to prison in large numbers.
Edited on 23-01-2018 00:14
23-01-2018 03:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
I did some similar searches and found quite the same. This is pretty much a slam dunk debunk of claims that heat waves are getting hotter and more frequent all the time.

Hottest recorded temp by year for each state....
Attached image:

23-01-2018 03:14
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
...and the remaining 25.
Attached image:

23-01-2018 04:07
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Here's a website dealing with nighttime minimum maximum temperatures. Records are piecemeal & aren't as consolidated as maximum temperatures, specially outside the U.S. But, greater increases in nighttime minimum maximums as opposed to daily maximum temperatures appear to be the case. Lots of good comments after the article. I remember Seattle's minimum maximum temperature(71degF) was during Seattle's record high temperature day (103degF, but much hotter away from the Salish Sea or Puget Sound), hot that morning AND the morning after. Spot temperatures were higher away from the Salish Sea AND lower than the 600foot elevation of "official" SEA-TAC airport (73degF, maybe a 74degF reading somewhere).
https://www.wunderground.com/blog/weatherhistorian/worlds-hottest-nightshighest-minimum-temperatures-yet-measured.html
Edited on 23-01-2018 04:25
23-01-2018 05:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
OK, you spoke reasonably good english, and a response deserving of more good discussion. I will definitely look into this.
In the meantime, just so we are clear....
Earth's average temp is rising due to higher night time minimums and not due to excessive heat waves.
Is this your stance on the subject?
23-01-2018 05:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick sick sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: ....
"old sick sick sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" loves to put wrong words of its own, in other people's mouths, then bad-mouth his own words. I've left your words in your statement, with which I agree. None of your words remain.
Much excess AGW excess heat is conducted into the Arctic environment, when the sun is low or below the North Pole & High Arctic horizons & is showing in the excessive High Arctic wintertime+ temperatures. Of course, averaged global temperatures, tho some excess AGW generated heat is conducted into the High Arctic, also shows elevations. Because old sick sick sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners aren't scientists or scientific, such are delighted to cherry pick low temperatures for small areas & time spans.
Edited on 23-01-2018 05:44
23-01-2018 05:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Hiding behind the jibberish again? I figured you'd run from this conversation.

You are ignored until reasonable english reappears. Bye bye,
23-01-2018 20:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Heh. Good luck with that one. I haven't seen him use much reasonable English for years. Don't think it's going to happen anytime soon either.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-01-2018 20:20
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Heh. Good luck with that one. I haven't seen him use much reasonable English for years. Don't think it's going to happen anytime soon either.

Now and then there is a trace of coherency. I'm happy to discuss anything with him but once the jiberish shows up I'm done. He does like to hide behind it. I consider it an admission of being wrong. It's like a young child that starts talking crap and telling lies once they've been caught.
23-01-2018 20:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Now and then there is a trace of coherency. I'm happy to discuss anything with him but once the jiberish shows up I'm done. He does like to hide behind it. I consider it an admission of being wrong. It's like a young child that starts talking crap and telling lies once they've been caught.

He is insane so any coherency is fleeting at best. You cannot hold a conversation with him because he doesn't have the ability to understand. Nor the desire to discuss anything. His record is 14 messages to himself. That should tell you something about him.
23-01-2018 20:27
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

He is insane so any coherency is fleeting at best. You cannot hold a conversation with him because he doesn't have the ability to understand. Nor the desire to discuss anything. His record is 14 messages to himself. That should tell you something about him.

Yes, I agree, but I'm always willing to give ANYONE a chance if they are willing to try.
23-02-2018 16:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Several compiled posts belong in this thread:
The vast system continues to thin at the North Pole & High Arctic. A warm front of similar temperature now exists from Spain all the way north of the UK & even over ocean waters west of Norway. Altho cooling a bit northwest of Norway, it pumps heat to the North Pole & should cleave in half the vast system of similar temperature that has existed for a month & extended from all of Canada to the North Pole & on to China & countries south of Russia. It does appear that FAB
(2) will reach 200 days of STRAIGHT existence, the second time since 2015, that High Arctic temperatures have extended for 200 STRAIGHT DAYS OF EXISTENCE. The warm system from Spain, pumping heat all the way to the North Pole stengthens its predicted split of the long vast system of similar temperature between Canada to the North Pole & on to China. Yes, the split should totally take place at its most UNPREDICTABLE spot, the North Pole. FAB
(2), which has been fluctuating up & down, between 9degC to 12degC over temperature, should escalate in temperature in the near future, due to the Spanish heat, pumped to the North Pole. Matter of fact, there is a possibility that at least a small region near the North Pole should climb to 30degF over temperature. The vast system of similar temperature has now split....split by the smaller system of similar temperature(both systems of similar temperature have.... different temperatures) that has pumped warm air from Spain (& parts south), all the way to the North Pole. As such, FAB
(2) which has fluctuated, has now sizzled to 15degC over its average temperature. Even more sizzling is the North Pole, which is now 45+degF over average temperature & may hit 50degF over average. Heat pours into the High Arctic with reports of 60degF over-temperatures. North Pole may thaw, while the warm system pushes cold Arctic weather to the south:
https://mashable.com/2018/02/20/temperature-above-freezing-top-greenland-europe-cold-snap-snow/#vS9dYE9N3qqg
No time over the last half century(plus) has High Arctic temperatures averaged over 4 million square kilometers, been this high in latter February.
All the above has occurred, during a solar TSI that has been languid for half a century & low for 11+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI). For 41 straight years, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average & for 395+ straight months, Earth temperatures have been over the 20th century average.
Edited on 23-02-2018 17:10
26-02-2018 04:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Here's weather extremes:
Present High Arctic Berserker(2), or PHAB(2), or FAB
(2) has risen to its highest temperature(20degC over average) since mid-October of last year, 2017, when the High Arctic still had heat from the summer.
&
The departure from the norm of High Arctic temperatures(Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FABB(2)), soars to 21+degC over temperature, breaking the record set in 2016, which busted High Arctic over-temperatures wide open. The largest factor in this excursion from normality, is the huge "hot spot" plastered on the North Pole, which isn't a spot, but a large state-sized heater, 30degC over-temperature. Within this "hot spot" could easily be heat that is 30+degC over-temperature, possibly 60degF over-temperature heat.
http://cci-reanalyzer.org/wx/DailySummary/#t2
Edited on 26-02-2018 04:28
27-02-2018 21:35
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Article confirming my reports above, with more details:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-pole-surges-above-freezing-in-the-dead-of-winter-stunning-scientists/ar-BBJCSJu?OCID=ansmsnnews11
28-02-2018 01:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
FAB
(2) has plunged 10degC, which I stated on other threads could happen. However, it is still 11 degC over average. We'll see if further drops occur, that could endanger FAB
(2) life, as it nears its 200th day of existence.
Edited on 28-02-2018 01:39
28-02-2018 03:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The great plunge in FAB
(2) temperature, principally has been due to re-directed heat from Spain-Northwest Africa-east Atlantic Ocean. The heat, which temporarily pumped heat to the North Pole, now is still moving north, but at northern Norway, turns east & no longer flows to the North Pole.
28-02-2018 05:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-pole-surges-above-freezing-in-the-dead-of-winter-stunning-scientists/ar-BBJCSJu?OCID=ansmsnnews11

So just wondering who is doing all the reanalysis of the "corrected" and "adjusted" models. You do know there is not a single thermometer in that region. No?

quote from your reanalysis link...

While there are no direct measurements of temperature there, Zack Labe, a climate scientist working on his PhD at the University of California at Irvine, confirmed that several independent analyses showed "it was very close to freezing."

These are GFS model projections that are adjusted and corrected for model bias.
ITN is right. Random numbers.
Edited on 28-02-2018 05:41
28-02-2018 17:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:

So just wondering who is doing all the reanalysis of the "corrected" and "adjusted" models. You do know there is not a single thermometer in that region. No?

quote from your reanalysis link...

While there are no direct measurements of temperature there, Zack Labe, a climate scientist working on his PhD at the University of California at Irvine, confirmed that several independent analyses showed "it was very close to freezing."

These are GFS model projections that are adjusted and corrected for model bias.
ITN is right. Random numbers.

Virtually none of the "science" findings are reproducible in the field of climate science.

This is a spectacular failure on the part of science and even brings the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences to slink under the table and make the most bizarre of statements such as "the Reproducibility Project, a large-scale replication attempt of 100 studies published in top psychology journals found that only 39% could be unambiguously reproduced." Ambiguously reproducible is ALSO not being reproduced. It is either reproducible or not.

https://www.nature.com/news/1-500-scientists-lift-the-lid-on-reproducibility-1.19970
(90% of scientists agree that the lack of reproducibility of experiments is at a crisis level)

What is occurring is that they are passing out PhD's like popcorn and in order to get a PhD you have to prove new research. So that's what they do. Since none of it is really checked they say anything they like.

As for "Peer Review" that has turned into nothing more than a joke. Most of these studies are turned over to people that are nothing like a peer.

The end result is that all over the world science has become tiddly winks.

https://www.thegwpf.org/content/uploads/2016/10/PeerReview.pdf

litebrain quoting idiotic computer models where no man has gone before is an example of the muttonheads that will believe anything. James is a perfect example of someone who simply invents his own science and thinks that if you believe strongly enough and tap your heels together three times you can get back to Kansas.

I am afraid that I worked in commercial science in which it worked or it didn't work. That is why most of the electronics on the International Space Station was made by commercial sources.

We have watched as the comical Elon Musk has developed his SpaceX in the manner of government workers - cut and try. Luckily most of his scientists are from commerce and know the difference between reality and make believe.

But this won't stop the majority of commenters on this board (hasn't litebrain commented more to himself than all of the other posters put together?) from believing preposterous claims.
28-02-2018 20:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: So just wondering...
Virtually none....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" continue as old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threateners.

I assume you have no real argument since you are hiding behind the gibberish again. Any time you'd like to try English, we are here for you.

Edited on 28-02-2018 20:14
28-02-2018 23:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: So just wondering...
Virtually none....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" continue as old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threateners.

I assume you have no real argument since you are hiding behind the gibberish again. Any time you'd like to try English, we are here for you.

You can tell how "American Indian" he is while writing in very poor German. As is all liberals he is a Fascist at heart.
01-03-2018 17:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzlin" gushed:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/27/arctic-warming-scientists-alarmed-by-crazy-temperature-rises
From the article:
At the world's most northerly land weather station - Cape Morris Jesup at the northern tip of Greenland – recent temperatures have been, at times, warmer than London and Zurich.....the recent peak of 6.1C on Sunday was not quite a record, but on the previous two occasions (2011 and 2017) the highs lasted just a few hours before returning closer to the historical average. Last week there were 10 days above freezing for at least part of the day at this weather station, just 440 miles from the north pole.
///////
Heat, heat & still heatin'
Edited on 01-03-2018 17:34
01-03-2018 17:52
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener gazzzed & guzzzlin" gushed:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/27/arctic-warming-scientists-alarmed-by-crazy-temperature-rises
From the article:
At the world's most northerly land weather station - Cape Morris Jesup at the northern tip of Greenland – recent temperatures have been, at times, warmer than London and Zurich.....the recent peak of 6.1C on Sunday was not quite a record, but on the previous two occasions (2011 and 2017) the highs lasted just a few hours before returning closer to the historical average. Last week there were 10 days above freezing for at least part of the day at this weather station, just 440 miles from the north pole.
///////

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/23/global-warming-is-now-slowing-down-the-circulation-of-the-oceans-with-potentially-dire-consequences/?utm_term=.a97c997d69f9
Edited on 01-03-2018 17:58
01-03-2018 18:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James___ wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2015/03/23/global-warming-is-now-slowing-down-the-circulation-of-the-oceans-with-potentially-dire-consequences/?utm_term=.a97c997d69f9

The SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING! I MAY NOT KNOW ONE ONE DAMN THING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT I CAN SAY THE SKY IS FALLING.

You are litebrain are the perfect pair.

When was it that you were going to do your experiment and not tell us that it will change the world?
01-03-2018 19:16
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

Oh I get it. It's warm near 1 reporting station so it's got to be the same every where. If I remember correctly you discounted the US rural station reporting, but now you'd like to use it in your favor in Greenland.

You see this people? It's always the worst where no man goes to record, with Android, Iphone , or thermometer.
01-03-2018 19:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

Oh I get it. It's warm near 1 reporting station so it's got to be the same every where. If I remember correctly you discounted the US rural station reporting, but now you'd like to use it in your favor in Greenland.

You see this people? It's always the worst where no man goes to record, with Android, Iphone , or thermometer.

Yet for January and February of 2018 Aalesund, Norway was warmer than Ames, Iowa. The Atlantic coast of Norway just on the way to the north shore of Greenland. Doesn't surprise me with the Arctic warming.
01-03-2018 20:13
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

Yet for January and February of 2018 Aalesund, Norway was warmer than Ames, Iowa. The Atlantic coast of Norway just on the way to the north shore of Greenland. Doesn't surprise me with the Arctic warming.

Come on James, google is your friend. I didn't even look it up but I bet average high for Ames is somewhere around 28-29F in January. With atlantic sea breezes Norway must be averaging what, 38-39F? Did you know Anchorage Alaska is only few degrees average cooler than Ames in January?
Edited on 01-03-2018 20:13
01-03-2018 20:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

Come on James, google is your friend. I didn't even look it up but I bet average high for Ames is somewhere around 28-29F in January. With atlantic sea breezes Norway must be averaging what, 38-39F? Did you know Anchorage Alaska is only few degrees average cooler than Ames in January?

What your trying to say is if you look at a few specific things.
I`ve posted many times that the Atlantic entrance to the Arctic is warming and has been. In the early 1900`s the north shore of Russia had sustained warming of over 10 Celsius.
Kind pet I think we're now causing faults and vents in the seafloor to open.
Will start a new thread on that subject.
01-03-2018 20:47
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
Random numbers.
Nah.....
From the article:
///////

In the spring and summer, Castro Valley which is a NICE weather place across the bay from San Francisco averages a degree or two COOLER than Anchorage. But the warmies are getting crazier and crazier as more and more evidence is compiles showing that we are actually cooling.

Join the debate Weather extremes:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System5010-01-2023 16:48
UN weather report: Climate woes bad and getting worse faster108-11-2022 18:24
The 100 Year Weather Forecast1113-09-2022 16:19
Meteorologists are getting better at forecasting "extreme weather events"4223-08-2022 20:58
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact