Remember me
▼ Content

We will !!!

We will !!!28-12-2016 08:01
giabaodiepProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Sometime I wonder" Can our children see the beauty of natural such as green fields, amazing forests, blue rivers instead of drought fields, destroyed forests and black rivers in the future ? Can our kid breath fresh air when industries will have released emissions into atmosphere ?
Deforestation, pollution, We are making today then the next generations will get the result of them in the future.
Overproduction has been happening, many excess productions were destroyed. We destroy but do not restore the nature, we can't use money, we can't eat while we can't breath.
Why we don't use renewable energy, many countries in Europe like Germany, Finland, Nederland,..etc.
46 percent of American believe that Adam and Eva existed and the Earth is only 6000 years old but many of them don't believe in changing climate and global warming because some of reasons.
I hope my son will have fresh life and so you do.
So the international community must stand up to support all activities which prevent changing climate, pollution and global warming.
We will do it together to save this beautiful planet, save our happy home and saving our future.
04-01-2017 06:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Go take a nice trip into the country and look at the beautiful nature that's out there. It's still there. It will be there for our children also.
Join the debate We will !!!:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact