Remember me
▼ Content

USA now alone

USA now alone09-11-2017 04:30
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
The US is now alone in officially rejecting the Paris climate accord.

Nicaragua has recently agreed and now Syria says that they will agree.

see http://www.newsweek.com/trump-paris-climate-agreement-syria-703765
09-11-2017 06:53
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Believe it or not, there are people who are proud of being in the only country in the world to not care about the future of humanity.

I'm not proud of that. It marks us as the most evil people who have ever lived on the planet.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Now what are we going to do? Kick our own ass?

That's what we should do, because we are simply too engrossed in enjoying the high life, to accept that our method of providing that lifestyle is killing the planet.

But it is. And so we are the mighty kingdom that would come, and trample the world. We are so mighty that no one can stand against us. But you know what. All the prophecies mention that mighty kingdom, that we have become, say that it gets to take a dirt nap.

Now we know why the rest of the world joins forces against that mighty kingdom. They are nothing but a bunch of greedy, glutinous, arrogant, better than thou, idiots, who invested heavily in their military might. We read all about them in the book of Daniel. Their king would believe in the power of might, before he launches his last attack. Not sure what he believes in after that, because he doesn't get mentioned anymore. Some other guy comes along and is remembered for raising taxes.

Looks like the pieces are falling into place.

My advice to anyone, is to stay out of the coming conflict. Remain neutral. We don't have to kick our own asses, but we don't have to fight against those who are coming. We should just isolate ourselves from our brothers who bring about our destruction, and hope their enemies will let us pass.

Because you know what, it's just a matter of time now. The rest of the world is not going to stand for this. They are not going to let the most powerful nation on the planet get away with doing nothing about Global Warming. Even if Parrot can't define it.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
09-11-2017 20:30
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
still learning wrote:

More fake news.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2017 20:35
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
My advice to anyone, is to stay out of the coming conflict. Remain neutral. We don't have to kick our own asses, but we don't have to fight against those who are coming. We should just isolate ourselves from our brothers who bring about our destruction, and hope their enemies will let us pass.

Ever hear of the phrase, "divided you fall"?
GreenMan wrote:
Because you know what, it's just a matter of time now. The rest of the world is not going to stand for this. They are not going to let the most powerful nation on the planet get away with doing nothing about Global Warming.

Dreamin' nightmares, dude.
GreenMan wrote:
Even if Parrot can't define it.

I'm not trying to define it. I don't need to. YOU need to define it if you are going to try to make any kind of scientific theory (or any theory at all) about it.

Define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions. Science has no theories based on void arguments.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-11-2017 21:06
James_
★★★★★
(2223)
GreenMan wrote:
Believe it or not, there are people who are proud of being in the only country in the world to not care about the future of humanity.

I'm not proud of that. It marks us as the most evil people who have ever lived on the planet.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Now what are we going to do? Kick our own ass?

That's what we should do, because we are simply too engrossed in enjoying the high life, to accept that our method of providing that lifestyle is killing the planet.

But it is. And so we are the mighty kingdom that would come, and trample the world. We are so mighty that no one can stand against us. But you know what. All the prophecies mention that mighty kingdom, that we have become, say that it gets to take a dirt nap.

Now we know why the rest of the world joins forces against that mighty kingdom. They are nothing but a bunch of greedy, glutinous, arrogant, better than thou, idiots, who invested heavily in their military might. We read all about them in the book of Daniel. Their king would believe in the power of might, before he launches his last attack. Not sure what he believes in after that, because he doesn't get mentioned anymore. Some other guy comes along and is remembered for raising taxes.

Looks like the pieces are falling into place.

Because you know what, it's just a matter of time now. The rest of the world is not going to stand for this. They are not going to let the most powerful nation on the planet get away with doing nothing about Global Warming. Even if Parrot can't define it.

We could always think about getting it right. If we lowered co2 levels it is known that the amount of stratospheric ozone will decrease. And while ItN claims that ozone cannot be generated or destroyed, that statement only applies to energy.
Edited on 09-11-2017 21:15
10-11-2017 01:09
(21588)
James_ wrote:
We could always think about getting it right. If we lowered co2 levels it is known that the amount of stratospheric ozone will decrease. And while ItN claims that ozone cannot be generated or destroyed, that statement only applies to energy.

I never said ozone cannot be created or destroyed. It is created and destroyed all the time.

CO2 does not affect ozone.

Ozone in the stratosphere is created (and destroyed) by sunlight. It is not decreasing.

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2017 02:13
James_
★★★★★
(2223)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

I never said ozone cannot be created or destroyed. It is created and destroyed all the time.

Ozone in the stratosphere is created (and destroyed) by sunlight. It is not decreasing.

ItN,
Don't you have anything better to do with your time ? You're answer is redundant.
10-11-2017 03:58
(21588)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

ItN,
Don't you have anything better to do with your time ? You're answer is redundant.

Not redundant. It is the same answer I gave you last time, because you made the same error as last time.

Now you are reduced to pleading for mercy?

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2017 09:05
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
still learning wrote:

More fake news.

Nah, it's not "fake news." That's an expression that you Republicans jumped on and took over from genuine totally made up fake stories. Republicans started using that term for any news story that they don't like. And now you are trying to use it as a Denier tool, to dismiss something that is good.

In fact, it's probably the only good thing that will come out of our foolish leader's decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement. Syria and Argentina both joined, just to get onboard with the rest of the world AGAINST us. They know what's coming.

Not fake news, Parrot. There is no such a thing, really. It's either news, which is about something that happened. Or there is some made up story about something that did not happen. So it's not really news. It's just bull shit.

As far as I can tell, this isn't bull shit. It really happened, and Syria and Argentina just proved that they are more responsible that the United States of America, in regard to the future of humanity.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

10-11-2017 09:36
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
Because you know what, it's just a matter of time now. The rest of the world is not going to stand for this. They are not going to let the most powerful nation on the planet get away with doing nothing about Global Warming.

GreenMan wrote:

I'm not trying to define it. I don't need to. YOU need to define it if you are going to try to make any kind of scientific theory (or any theory at all) about it.

Define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions. Science has no theories based on void arguments.

Yes, I have heard of that phrase, "Divided you fall." Actually, it's
United We Stand
Decided We Fall

It's we, not you.

And that is usually the best thing to do. We however are in a very unusual situation for people. We are being led in the wrong direction, against the flow. And very little we can do about it, because we have a single man who can apparently make decisions about things like whether we are in the Paris Climate Agreement, on his own. So we are totally helpless to change the course of action that our country will take over the next several years, until that man is out of office.

We need to get ready to duck.

Yes, the natural response is to throw a block, and then tear up whatever is open or exposed. And spank our opposition like an unruly child. And of course, that is what our nation will do, if some other country challenged us. We are so mighty, that we think no one would do that. Because we have a block from hell, and so many freaking front snap kicks and upper cuts that no one could stand before us very long.

But that isn't the way to respond, in this situation. The way to respond to this situation is to stand down and survive. And that is for many reasons, but the primary one is that we are wrong to threaten the future of humanity by our inaction on Climate Change. So we need our asses kicked. Another reason is that we need our resources to prepare for the things ahead, that aren't going to be so pleasant. Wasting our resources on fighting just doesn't make sense, when we would just be fighting an ass whupping that we deserve. Yeah, that's the natural thing to do, like a loud mouth in a bar. But the smart thing to do is just hit the floor after the first punch. Because he's just going to knock your silly ass down each time you pop back up. How many licks do you want? One or Five? And what I'm saying is this. We done went and shot our stupid mouths off, and someone is going to close it. Since we know this is happening, we can actually time our fall just right, so that everyone thinks we were hurt bad, but the punch didn't even land. We just fell down and played dead at the right time.

In the end, those who do choose to fight, will eventually realize that they were just fighting over future devastation anyway. There end up no winners. Just losers all around, that don't make it long, because they are already stress by fighting, and now the natural events are starting to occur.

So those who stood down, and prepared for those natural events will have a lot better chance of living through those events. Those events include die-offs due to Climate Change, and catastrophic earth changes due to a redistribution of mass, as the ice in Antarctica melts into the ocean. And well, the collapse of our civilization.

Most of the future wars could be avoided if people would just realize now how important it is to take Climate Change seriously, and acknowledge our responsibility to the future of humanity, by solving the problem we have with the production of energy. And of course, we will have to work together to allow for the distribution of refugees, who will increasingly find themselves homeless.

A few other things. I'll post them as they occur to me. I don't want to piss Wake off again with another 20 or 30 minute spiel.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

10-11-2017 10:18
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
still learning wrote:

More fake news.

Nah, it's not "fake news."

Yes it is.
GreenMan wrote:
That's an expression that you Republicans jumped on and took over from genuine totally made up fake stories.

This is a fake story.
GreenMan wrote:
Republicans started using that term for any news story that they don't like.

A lot of news from the New York Times, the Associated Press, FOX news, etc. is fake news these days. It is totally made up shit.
GreenMan wrote:
And now you are trying to use it as a Denier tool, to dismiss something that is good.

Fake news is good???
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, it's probably the only good thing that will come out of our foolish leader's decision to withdraw from the Paris Climate Agreement. Syria and Argentina both joined, just to get onboard with the rest of the world AGAINST us. They know what's coming.

What?
GreenMan wrote:
Not fake news, Parrot.

Yes it is.
GreenMan wrote:
There is no such a thing, really.

Yes there is.
GreenMan wrote:
It's either news, which is about something that happened. Or there is some made up story about something that did not happen. So it's not really news. It's just bull shit.

Okay...it's bullshit. It's also propaganda. It's also fake news. No matter what you call it, it is the same.
GreenMan wrote:
As far as I can tell, this isn't bull shit.

Yes it is.
GreenMan wrote:
It really happened, and Syria and Argentina just proved that they are more responsible that the United States of America, in regard to the future of humanity.

Joining the Church of Global Warming and signing an unenforceable treaty is good for humanity???

The Parrot Killer

10-11-2017 10:23
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Yes, I have heard of that phrase, "Divided you fall." Actually, it's
United We Stand
Decided We Fall

Apparently you haven't.
GreenMan wrote:
It's we, not you.

And that is usually the best thing to do. We however are in a very unusual situation for people. We are being led in the wrong direction, against the flow. And very little we can do about it, because we have a single man who can apparently make decisions about things like whether we are in the Paris Climate Agreement, on his own. So we are totally helpless to change the course of action that our country will take over the next several years, until that man is out of office.

And you just can't wait for the war can you? You are practically peeing your own pants in anticipation of it.
GreenMan wrote:
We need to get ready to duck.

Don't think so.
GreenMan wrote:
Yes, the natural response is to throw a block, and then tear up whatever is open or exposed.
...deleted 20 or 30 minute spiel...
A few other things. I'll post them as they occur to me. I don't want to piss Wake off again with another 20 or 30 minute spiel.

Probably too late for that!

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate USA now alone:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
Palestinians are now murdering Jews in the USA. FBI does nothing as usual, lock and load412-11-2023 15:30
USD US Dollar, USA United States Are Deserved To Be Gone Forever !220-07-2023 22:43
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact