Remember me
▼ Content

US report contradicts Trump team: Warming mostly man-made

Page 1 of 212>
US report contradicts Trump team: Warming mostly man-made04-11-2017 01:27
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/03/us-report-contradicts-trump-team-warming-mostly-man-made.html?ref=yfp said:
A massive U.S. report concludes the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever and that more than 90 percent of it has been caused by humans.

The conclusion contradicts a favorite talking point of senior members of the Trump administration.

A 477-page report released Friday said it's "extremely likely" -- meaning with 95 to 100 percent certainty -- that global warming is man-made, mostly from carbon dioxide through the burning of coal, oil and natural gas.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry and Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt have said carbon dioxide isn't the primary contributor to global warming.

Since 1900, the report says Earth has warmed by 1.8 degrees (1 degree Celsius) and seas have risen by 8 inches. Heat waves, downpours and wildfires have become frequent.

And, sin of all sins, it was Faux News reporting it.

If Fox News can change, so can you. Stop supporting the idiotic regime that has taken over our country. Listen to reasoning, instead of idiotic deniers that have taken the helm of our future.

It is our future, and people like Trump have to be put down. It wouldn't bother me if someone sprayed him with 50 cal lead, but it's illegal to suggest such a thing in this country. So instead, I suggest everyone call their local representative and tell them that they do give a shit about the future of humanity, and demand the removal of our idiot in chief from office.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
04-11-2017 05:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]GreenMan wrote: Faux News reporting it.

News item: Faux News director in the Unemployment line.
04-11-2017 20:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/03/us-report-contradicts-trump-team-warming-mostly-man-made.html?ref=yfp said:
A massive U.S. report concludes the evidence of global warming is stronger than ever and that more than 90 percent of it has been caused by humans.

The conclusion contradicts a favorite talking point of senior members of the Trump administration.

A 477-page report released Friday said it's "extremely likely" -- meaning with 95 to 100 percent certainty -- that global warming is man-made, mostly from carbon dioxide through the burning of coal, oil and natural gas.

Energy Secretary Rick Perry and Environmental Protection Agency chief Scott Pruitt have said carbon dioxide isn't the primary contributor to global warming.

Since 1900, the report says Earth has warmed by 1.8 degrees (1 degree Celsius) and seas have risen by 8 inches. Heat waves, downpours and wildfires have become frequent.

If Fox News can change, so can you. Stop supporting the idiotic regime that has taken over our country. Listen to reasoning, instead of idiotic deniers that have taken the helm of our future.

It is our future, and people like Trump have to be put down. It wouldn't bother me if someone sprayed him with 50 cal lead, but it's illegal to suggest such a thing in this country. So instead, I suggest everyone call their local representative and tell them that they do give a shit about the future of humanity, and demand the removal of our idiot in chief from office.

And I demand that those in power in the NASA and NOAA be drummed out of office immediately is not sooner.

I demand that the new head of the EPA make public the vast changes to the raw data files that have occurred under the Obama administration. The sea level data that shows that there is no sea level rise and that the temperature data has been purposely corrupted.

I demand the immediate closing down of any office of the government that has been used to spread the false god of global warming. That CO2 has any effect on the temperature and that the earth is in any danger from man.

And I would also like the government to take steps to make public the identity of people like greenman and advertise their education in science. I should like to see their pictures on every telephone pole in the areas where they live explaining how they have been spouting about things they know nothing about because of the bitter hatred they have for man-kind.
05-11-2017 19:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...

You give FOX more credit than they deserve. This report comes out of the IPCC. It's the same old arguments from randU they've always made.

Why do you consider that FOX news of the voice of the Republicans???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-11-2017 19:29
(21582)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

And I demand that those in power in the NASA and NOAA be drummed out of office immediately is not sooner.

I demand that the new head of the EPA make public the vast changes to the raw data files that have occurred under the Obama administration. The sea level data that shows that there is no sea level rise and that the temperature data has been purposely corrupted.

I demand the immediate closing down of any office of the government that has been used to spread the false god of global warming. That CO2 has any effect on the temperature and that the earth is in any danger from man.

And I would also like the government to take steps to make public the identity of people like greenman and advertise their education in science. I should like to see their pictures on every telephone pole in the areas where they live explaining how they have been spouting about things they know nothing about because of the bitter hatred they have for man-kind.

You might like to see all that, but the government has no data on the sea level. No one has. It's not possible to determine sea level on Earth (same math error).

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-11-2017 21:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Into the Night wrote: Why do you consider that FAUX news of the voice of the Republicans???
FAUX news is the voice of the ultra-conservative mega-billionaires that fund it. That's why they can continue funding FAUX despite the millions of dollars handed to raped & muzzled women, at the hands of sex driven temporary TV talking heads.
06-11-2017 03:08
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:

Only one of the stupidest people in the world would think that Fox is anything other than a moderate left wing media. That's because you are so violently leftist that you can be considered an extremist and put on a terrorist watch list.
06-11-2017 04:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: I demand....I demand....I demand...make public the identity of people.....
The demands for a Nazi & kkk(always small letters) binding of america is the call of "don'T rump" & "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up".
As for me!!! I want my Maypo!!!!
06-11-2017 06:48
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
...deleted Holy Link and Quote...

You give FOX more credit than they deserve. This report comes out of the IPCC. It's the same old arguments from randU they've always made.

Why do you consider that FOX news of the voice of the Republicans???

Oh, the simple minded Parrot is back, with one of his favorite methods of attack, lol. I don't consider Faux news the voice of the Republicans. I consider Trump Tweets the voice of the Republicans. [See how many times you can quickly say Trump Tweets in a row]

And of course, you don't mind making stupid assumptions, because after all, your identity is clouded in secrecy, and no one knows who you really are. So if you make a big enough idiot out of yourself in here, you can just disappear, and nobody will ever know who that idiot really was. That wasn't an IPCC report, brainiac. It was a report produced by out government scientists, who we are paying to tell us what is going on. It even came with a stamp of approval from the White House.

Meanwhile Scott Pruitt just figured out a way to fire every government funded scientist from the EPA. That opened the door to hiring only those that are funded by, and serve industrial corporations. So the report didn't do much to influence how the recently in charge Republicans are handling things.

Here we have people, very educated people, who have no political ties, telling us the facts about Climate Change, being ignored by politicians, who are hell bent on full steam ahead with this big double whammy turbo driven, multi port fuel injection, double humping hemi. After all, we built this thing. We ain't gonna throw it away, just because some goody two shoes scientists say it's gonna kill us all. No sir ee buddy. Them dang scientists can't even drive one of these here thangs. They don't know nuthun about em, and just mad because we get to have all the fun.

Parrot just because the government funds scientific research, it doesn't mean that scientists have a political agenda. In fact, this report proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they could care less about political agendas. Because if they did care, they would have at least tried to slant it in such a way as not to be embarrassing to the current regime. They didn't do that. And it might have been because they know that the current regime isn't really smart enough to be embarrassed by a report saying he is an idiot.

I'm sure there was a lot of satisfaction in the minds of the authors of that report, but the reason behind the report wasn't to embarrass an idiot [as if you could], it was to inform the people who paid for the report. That would be people like you and me. Those scientists work for people like you and me. And they know that. And, as they said a few months ago in their funny little video, they aren't ****ing with us.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

06-11-2017 17:24
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: Oh, the simple minded Parrot is back, with one of his favorite methods of attack, lol. I don't consider Faux news the voice of the Republicans. I consider Trump Tweets the voice of the Republicans. [See how many times you can quickly say Trump Tweets in a row]

Tell us again how 31,000+ of the world's greatest scientists don't know anything about the climate and that you have made a model of the climate that shows them up. I can listen to that all day.
06-11-2017 19:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.... 31,000+ of the world's greatest scientists....

Its good to know that Aunt Bea in Mayberry is one of those AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants greats".
06-11-2017 20:41
(21582)
litesong wrote:
[b]Into the Night wrote: Why do you consider that FAUX news of the voice of the Republicans???
FAUX news is the voice of the ultra-conservative mega-billionaires that fund it. That's why they can continue funding FAUX despite the millions of dollars handed to raped & muzzled women, at the hands of sex driven temporary TV talking heads.

FOX is a publicly traded company. The stockholders own it. They come from all walks of life.

Now you've shown that you are nothing more than a bigot, quoting your random numbers to yourself all day.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2017 21:06
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Oh, the simple minded Parrot is back, with one of his favorite methods of attack, lol. I don't consider Faux news the voice of the Republicans. I consider Trump Tweets the voice of the Republicans. [See how many times you can quickly say Trump Tweets in a row]

You don't like Twitter?
GreenMan wrote:
And of course, you don't mind making stupid assumptions, because after all, your identity is clouded in secrecy, and no one knows who you really are.

I prefer to keep things on a level of discussion, rather than let people like you or Wake physically retaliate. Keeps things more civil that way.
GreenMan wrote:
That wasn't an IPCC report, brainiac.

Yes it was.
GreenMan wrote:
It was a report produced by our government scientists,

Nope. It was the IPCC.
GreenMan wrote:
who we are paying to tell us what is going on.

We aren't paying them to tell us what is going on.
GreenMan wrote:
It even came with a stamp of approval from the White House.

No, it didn't.
GreenMan wrote:
Meanwhile Scott Pruitt just figured out a way to fire every government funded scientist from the EPA.

Good. In my opinion the EPA shouldn't even exist.
GreenMan wrote:
That opened the door to hiring only those that are funded by, and serve industrial corporations. So the report didn't do much to influence how the recently in charge Republicans are handling things.

Close the EPA. It has solved no environmental issues at all since it was created.
GreenMan wrote:
Here we have people, very educated people, who have no political ties,

No political ties? Most scientists are funded with government money.
GreenMan wrote:
telling us the facts about Climate Change,

Not a fact. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions. Science has no theories about void arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
being ignored by politicians,

?? Quite a few politicians embrace the Church of Global Warming!
GreenMan wrote:
who are hell bent on full steam ahead with this big double whammy turbo driven, multi port fuel injection, double humping hemi.

I take it you don't like steam, turbochargers, or multi-port fuel injection systems.

Steam is a clean. It's just water. External combustion engines can be made to burn very cleanly. You can even use solar power for steam.

Multi-port fuel injection systems are the REASON cars today are so much more efficient than they used to be. Sure beats the hell out of the old carburetors! Beats the hell out of single-point injection too!

Turbochargers make use of exhaust gases to improve power. They actually help save gas.

GreenMan wrote:
After all, we built this thing.

Isn't private enterprise great?
GreenMan wrote:
We ain't gonna throw it away,

Why should we throw away these technologies? They work. That's why people buy them.
GreenMan wrote:
just because some goody two shoes scientists say it's gonna kill us all.

The Church of Global Warming isn't science. Science is not scientists. Just because some scientists have abandoned science in favor of a religion is no reason to make it the State Religion. That's illegal, you know.
GreenMan wrote:
No sir ee buddy. Them dang scientists can't even drive one of these here thangs. They don't know nuthun about em, and just mad because we get to have all the fun.

I know quite a few scientists that drive SUVs. They enjoy them.
GreenMan wrote:
Parrot just because the government funds scientific research, it doesn't mean that scientists have a political agenda.

Yes it does. It means exactly that.
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, this report proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they could care less about political agendas.

Really? How so?
GreenMan wrote:
Because if they did care, they would have at least tried to slant it in such a way as not to be embarrassing to the current regime.

The current regime are the liberals in the universities, the NEA, and the NSF. Are you saying that Trump has the power to remove all of this with a wave of his hand???
GreenMan wrote:
They didn't do that.

They did.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm sure there was a lot of satisfaction in the minds of the authors of that report, but the reason behind the report wasn't to embarrass an idiot [as if you could], it was to inform the people who paid for the report. That would be people like you and me. Those scientists work for people like you and me.

No, they don't. They work for themselves and for the universities that house them, and for the NEA and NSF.
GreenMan wrote:
And they know that.

That they do.
GreenMan wrote:
And, as they said a few months ago in their funny little video, they aren't ****ing with us.

They are, despite their 'funny little video' that you refer to (whatever THAT is).

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2017 21:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote: FAUX news is the voice of the ultra-conservative mega-billionaires that fund it. That's why they can continue funding FAUX despite the millions of dollars handed to raped & muzzled women, at the hands of sex driven temporary TV talking heads.
FOX stockholders.....come from all walks of life.
Yeah, small groups in all walks of life, enjoy people who get away with rape.... at least temporarily.
06-11-2017 21:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote: FAUX news is the voice of the ultra-conservative mega-billionaires that fund it. That's why they can continue funding FAUX despite the millions of dollars handed to raped & muzzled women, at the hands of sex driven temporary TV talking heads.
Yeah, small groups in all walks of life, enjoy people who get away with rape.... at least temporarily.

So you mean the stockholders of FOX are all Hollywood types, Democrat public officials and what they are hiring as cops now that honest people won't apply for such jobs? Your kind of people.
07-11-2017 05:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you mean...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" changes what people say.
I meant all the people who voted for "don'T rump" & still support the racist, sexist, xenophobic, rapist "don'T rump".
Edited on 07-11-2017 05:13
07-11-2017 05:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you mean...
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" changes what people say.
I meant all the people who voted for "don'T rump" & still support the racist, sexist, xenophobic, rapist "don'T rump".
07-11-2017 05:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So you mean...

On your smartest day you were a clown.
07-11-2017 16:25
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: On your smartest day you were a clown.

When "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is normal, it is the clown IT.
07-11-2017 17:17
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: On your smartest day you were a clown.

When "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is normal, it is the clown IT.

I guess when you don't have any answers quoting yourself is your only out.
07-11-2017 21:00
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....is your only out.
Some said the only out for "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" was to leave humanity. But THAT was only said by those who gave it, the benefit of a doubt.
07-11-2017 21:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....is your only out.
Some said the only out for "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" was to leave humanity. But THAT was only said by those who gave it, the benefit of a doubt.

Now when was it the ice levels at the north pole were zero and submarines surfaced there?
07-11-2017 21:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Now when was it the ice levels at the north pole were zero and submarines surfaced there?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=2007+swimmer+at+North+Pole&view=detail&mid=835588B02868FE9995F3835588B02868FE9995F3&FORM=VIRE
No submarine needed.
Edited on 07-11-2017 21:44
08-11-2017 05:27
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

You don't like Twitter?
GreenMan wrote:
And of course, you don't mind making stupid assumptions, because after all, your identity is clouded in secrecy, and no one knows who you really are.

I prefer to keep things on a level of discussion, rather than let people like you or Wake physically retaliate. Keeps things more civil that way.
GreenMan wrote:
That wasn't an IPCC report, brainiac.

Yes it was.
GreenMan wrote:
It was a report produced by our government scientists,

Nope. It was the IPCC.
GreenMan wrote:
who we are paying to tell us what is going on.

We aren't paying them to tell us what is going on.
GreenMan wrote:
It even came with a stamp of approval from the White House.

No, it didn't.
GreenMan wrote:
Meanwhile Scott Pruitt just figured out a way to fire every government funded scientist from the EPA.

Good. In my opinion the EPA shouldn't even exist.
GreenMan wrote:
That opened the door to hiring only those that are funded by, and serve industrial corporations. So the report didn't do much to influence how the recently in charge Republicans are handling things.

Close the EPA. It has solved no environmental issues at all since it was created.
GreenMan wrote:
Here we have people, very educated people, who have no political ties,

No political ties? Most scientists are funded with government money.
GreenMan wrote:
telling us the facts about Climate Change,

Not a fact. Learn what a 'fact' is. A 'fact' is not a Universal Truth.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions. Science has no theories about void arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
being ignored by politicians,

?? Quite a few politicians embrace the Church of Global Warming!
GreenMan wrote:
who are hell bent on full steam ahead with this big double whammy turbo driven, multi port fuel injection, double humping hemi.

I take it you don't like steam, turbochargers, or multi-port fuel injection systems.

Steam is a clean. It's just water. External combustion engines can be made to burn very cleanly. You can even use solar power for steam.

Multi-port fuel injection systems are the REASON cars today are so much more efficient than they used to be. Sure beats the hell out of the old carburetors! Beats the hell out of single-point injection too!

Turbochargers make use of exhaust gases to improve power. They actually help save gas.

GreenMan wrote:
After all, we built this thing.

Isn't private enterprise great?
GreenMan wrote:
We ain't gonna throw it away,

Why should we throw away these technologies? They work. That's why people buy them.
GreenMan wrote:
just because some goody two shoes scientists say it's gonna kill us all.

The Church of Global Warming isn't science. Science is not scientists. Just because some scientists have abandoned science in favor of a religion is no reason to make it the State Religion. That's illegal, you know.
GreenMan wrote:
No sir ee buddy. Them dang scientists can't even drive one of these here thangs. They don't know nuthun about em, and just mad because we get to have all the fun.

I know quite a few scientists that drive SUVs. They enjoy them.
GreenMan wrote:
Parrot just because the government funds scientific research, it doesn't mean that scientists have a political agenda.

Yes it does. It means exactly that.
GreenMan wrote:
In fact, this report proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that they could care less about political agendas.

Really? How so?
GreenMan wrote:
Because if they did care, they would have at least tried to slant it in such a way as not to be embarrassing to the current regime.

The current regime are the liberals in the universities, the NEA, and the NSF. Are you saying that Trump has the power to remove all of this with a wave of his hand???
GreenMan wrote:
They didn't do that.

They did.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm sure there was a lot of satisfaction in the minds of the authors of that report, but the reason behind the report wasn't to embarrass an idiot [as if you could], it was to inform the people who paid for the report. That would be people like you and me. Those scientists work for people like you and me.

No, they don't. They work for themselves and for the universities that house them, and for the NEA and NSF.
GreenMan wrote:
And they know that.

That they do.
GreenMan wrote:
And, as they said a few months ago in their funny little video, they aren't ****ing with us.

They are, despite their 'funny little video' that you refer to (whatever THAT is).

Oh, you missed the video where a bunch of scientists explained that they were climate scientists, and that they knew for sure that we were all in deep shit, and that they weren't just ****ing with us. Have you noticed how you can say **** in here, but you can't say ****ing, or ****ed. But anyway, it was funny as hell, because here you have these serious as hell looking people, saying they are not just ****ing with us. I'm thinking they had idiots like you on their minds, when they made it.

So, you should google it.

You seem very confident that the scientists that work to understand Global Warming and Climate Change are all a bunch of crooks, just trying to create a problem, so they can solve it. Or something even stupider than that. You think that the Democrats actually give them grants, and that is why they make up lies about what they know about Global Warming and Climate Change. WTF, so you think the Democrats are in cahoots with the U.N., to destroy capitalism, and that is why all the good scientists write reports that predict gloom and doom if we don't change our ways?

Have you ever considered that they are just doing their jobs? Their job isn't to tell us what we want to hear. That is what we have politicians for. A scientists job is to do research, and report back every once in a while with a report about what he discovered. That doesn't mean that they all are emotionless beings, incapable of mistake. It just means that they want to get to the truth. Well, most of them. There are those that let their emotions get away from them, and like you start grasping at straws to convince themselves that Global Warming isn't real, because they don't want it to be real. We've all heard about them, from Wake, who walks around with a list of their names in his pocket. But they are a very small minority of scientists, and many of them are employed by Industry, not government grants.

By the way, what do you suppose happens if you hire a fox to guard the chicken house. Do you think you will still have chicken for dinner tomorrow?

That's what the idiot in control of our nation is doing, with the appointments he has made in his cabinet. Those appointees are doing the same thing he did, by hiring only industrial biased scientists as advisors to the EPA. That is so stupid. But I'm thinking you have no problem with that, since you think the EPA is supposed to solve problems. EPA, Environmental Protection Agency. They make and enforce laws that protect our environment.

The Dumbing Down of America at the hands of the Republican Party is going to backfire bad on all of us. And you guys are so gutless that you will just try to blame Obama.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

08-11-2017 20:39
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Oh, you missed the video where a bunch of scientists explained that they were climate scientists,

There is no branch in science about climate. Science has no theories based on void arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
and that they knew for sure that we were all in deep shit, and that they weren't just ****ing with us.

Climate 'scientists' are not scientists. They do not use or create any science.
GreenMan wrote:
Have you noticed how you can say **** in here, but you can't say ****ing, or ****ed. But anyway, it was funny as hell, because here you have these serious as hell looking people, saying they are not just ****ing with us. I'm thinking they had idiots like you on their minds, when they made it.

To me it's just a string. I really don't care. Overuse of these words just shows a weakness of language skills, though.
GreenMan wrote:
You seem very confident that the scientists that work to understand Global Warming and Climate Change are all a bunch of crooks,

Define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions. There is no theory of science based on a void argument.
GreenMan wrote:
just trying to create a problem, so they can solve it.

You described the success metric of a government agency perfectly.
GreenMan wrote:
Or something even stupider than that.

You don't governments manufacture 'crisis' to justify themselves?
GreenMan wrote:
You think that the Democrats actually give them grants,

They do.
GreenMan wrote:
and that is why they make up lies about what they know about Global Warming and Climate Change.

The Church of Global Warming is a lie. Your religion is false.
GreenMan wrote:
WTF, so you think the Democrats are in cahoots with the U.N., to destroy capitalism,

That is exactly what the Democrats are hoping. So does the U.N.
GreenMan wrote:
and that is why all the good scientists

Climate change is not a branch of science. Science isn't a scientist.
GreenMan wrote:
write reports that predict gloom and doom if we don't change our ways?

Anyone that pushes the Church of Global Warming is an idiot, regardless of his credentials.
GreenMan wrote:
Have you ever considered that they are just doing their jobs?

They are doing their jobs. Their job is to be a high priest for the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
Their job isn't to tell us what we want to hear

Their job IS to tell YOU what YOU want to hear.
GreenMan wrote:
That is what we have politicians for.

No, we have politicians so we can pass laws.
GreenMan wrote:
A scientists job is to do research, and report back every once in a while with a report about what he discovered.

That is not a scientist's job. Science isn't research. Science has no time schedule. Science isn't 'discovery'. Science isn't a report.
GreenMan wrote:
That doesn't mean that they all are emotionless beings, incapable of mistake.

Never said any scientist was. I know not only many theories of science, I know the personality and thought processes of the scientists that came up with them. That's a fascinating part of history in its own right.

History you deny.

GreenMan wrote:
It just means that they want to get to the truth. Well, most of them. There are those that let their emotions get away from them, and like you start grasping at straws to convince themselves that Global Warming isn't real, because they don't want it to be real. We've all heard about them, from Wake, who walks around with a list of their names in his pocket. But they are a very small minority of scientists, and many of them are employed by Industry, not government grants.
Science isn't emotion. Science isn't 'grasping at straws'. Science isn't a religion. Consensus is not used in science. Science isn't even scientists. It isn't even people at all.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature.

[quote]GreenMan wrote:
By the way, what do you suppose happens if you hire a fox to guard the chicken house. Do you think you will still have chicken for dinner tomorrow?

Let me guess you think the 'fox' is.
GreenMan wrote:
That's what the idiot in control of our nation is doing, with the appointments he has made in his cabinet.

That was a predictable statement. We already know you don't like Trump.
GreenMan wrote:
Those appointees are doing the same thing he did, by hiring only industrial biased scientists as advisors to the EPA.

You don't think the EPA should work more closely with business to get business to conform to it's goals?
GreenMan wrote:
That is so stupid.

There is even something more stupid than that.
GreenMan wrote:
But I'm thinking you have no problem with that, since you think the EPA is supposed to solve problems.

Not what I think. The EPA should be disbanded completely. It has not solved any problems. It costs a lot of money and all it does is manufacture 'problems'.
GreenMan wrote:
EPA, Environmental Protection Agency. They make and enforce laws that protect our environment.

The EPA has not protected any part of the environment since they were created.
GreenMan wrote:
The Dumbing Down of America at the hands of the Republican Party is going to backfire bad on all of us. And you guys are so gutless that you will just try to blame Obama.

Obama didn't create the EPA. Nixon did. I'll properly blame Nixon for violating the Constitution of the United States.

The agency is a favorite tool of the Democrats to pass onerous laws to solve various manufactured 'problems'. The EPA is only too happy to do so, since it means expansion of their agency.

The Church of Global Warming, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Environmental Disaster, the Church of Overpopulation, and the Church of the Animal, are all manufactured 'problems'. They all stem from the same root religion, the Church of Karl Marx, the purpose of which is to destroy capitalism and a republican form of government.

The Parrot Killer

08-11-2017 23:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: The Dumbing Down of America at the hands of the Republican Party is going to backfire bad on all of us. And you guys are so gutless that you will just try to blame Obama.

And yet another of your spectacularly dumb statements.

Black people don't vote. And those that do are usually conservative Republicans.

That means that Obama was elected by liberal whites almost entirely. And that's why no matter WHAT he did:

List 1 - President Barack Obama's Verified Accomplishments:

Law and Justice:
o First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
o First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
o First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to "Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence" (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
o First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
o First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
o First President to Use the IRS to "Unfairly Target Political Enemies" as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
o First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
ooo First President to Systematically Release Detained Illegal Aliens Charged With Homicide Into the U.S. Population (Source: USA Today)
ooo First President to Release 40,000 Illegal Aliens with Serious and/or Violent Criminal Records Inside the U.S. (Source: Judicial Watch)
ooo First President to Create Secret Police Units Inside Government Agencies to Block Lawful Investigations by Inspectors General (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Personally Lobby Senators to Violate Senate Rules and Destroy the Filibuster Through "The Nuclear Option" to Consolidate More Executive Power (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to create his own propaganda news network and bypass journalists; having developed his own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images" (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Barricade Open-Air Government Monuments During a Partial Government Shutdown (Source: Rep. Steve Stockman)
o First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
o First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Issue Unlawful "Recess-Appointments" Over a Long Weekend -- While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session (against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: United States Court of Appeals)
o First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
o First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions" (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
o First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
o First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
o First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act - Source: ABC News)
o First President to Increase Surveillance of American Citizen Under the Patriot Act by 1,000 Percent in Four Years (Source: NBC News)
ooo First President to appoint a convicted cop killer's advocate (Debo Adegbile) to the Department of Justice (Source: Investor's Business Daily)
ooo First Administration to Be Ruled by a Federal Judge as Aiding and Abetting Human Trafficking (Source: Federal District Court Judge Andrew S. Hanen)
o First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)
o First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present" (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence." (Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU).
- First President to violate Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution by sitting as Chairman of the U.N. security council - a foreign post (Source: InfoWars 10-28-09).
- First President to vow to put a man in every woman's restroom (Sources: The Political Insider, InfoWars, Smithsonian Magazine, Huffington Post, etc.)

Scandals:
o First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election. (Source: National Journal)
o First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)
o First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute. (Source: Washington Examiner)
o First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)
o First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)
o First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)
o First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)
o First President to Openly Use the Department of Justice to Intimidate Political Opponents and Threaten Companies to Donate to His Campaign (Source: Peter Schweizer, Extortion)
o First President to Direct His Census Dept. to Make Up Favorable Employment Data In Run-Up to His Reelection Campaign (Source: New York Post)
o First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground (Source: National Review)
ooo First President to have the EPA conduct hazardous experiments on the ill, infirm and elderly to push a radical environmental agenda, in a manner not dissimilar to the Third Reich's inhuman medical experiments (Source: The EPA Office of the Inspector General).
ooo First President to be accused by His Own Party of Ordering the CIA to Spy on Congress (Source: Washington Post)
ooo First President to allow deadly Ebola disease-ridden patients to enter the U.S., refusing to restrict travel from infected countries like other Western allies (Source: New York Daily News)
ooo First President to order his EPA to unilaterally overturn a Federal Statute (changing the borders of Wyoming) established by an act of Congress, (Source: Casper Star-Tribune).
ooo First President to systematically delay enacting a wide variety of controversial rules until after a presidential election (Source: Washington Post)
ooo First President to have Politifact declare one of his statements ("If you like your health care plan, you can keep it") "Lie of the Year" (Source: Politifact 12-12-13)
- First President to purport an obvious forgery as his birth certificate (Source: final investigation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, AZ - confirmed by TWO separate studies done on two continents - The Arizona Republic 12-16-16).

Economy:
o First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government (Source: Reuters)
o First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat (Source: Christian Science Monitor)
o First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)
o First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years (Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)
o First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs (Source: President Obama during an early meeting of his 'Jobs Council')
o First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How ObamaCare Helped Cause their Rate Increases (Source: The Hill)
o First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From Either Party Would Cast a Vote in Favor (Sources: The Hill, Open Market)
o First President Whose Economic Policies Have the Number of Americans on Disability Exceed the Population of New York (Source: CNS News)
o First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party - Healthcare/ObamaCare (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to Sue States For Enforcing Immigration Laws Passed by Congress (Source: The Arizona Republic newspaper)
o First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)
o First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers' funds to his union supporters in the UAW (Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler (Source: Detroit News)
o First President to Run a Record 5 Straight Years of Deficits for the Disability Trust Fund (Source: CNS News)
o First President to Attempt to Bully a Major Manufacturing Company Into Not Opening a Factory in a Right-to-Work State (Boeing's facility in South Carolina - Source: Wall Street Journal)
ooo First President Since 1872 to See the U.S. Economy Sink From 1st to 2nd Largest in the World (Source: Financial Times).
ooo First President to Conceal Food Stamp Data From Public Scrutiny (Source: Judicial Watch: "8th Circuit Says USDA Can't Keep Hiding Food Stamp Data")
ooo First President to Leave the American Middle Class No Longer the World's Richest (Source: The New York Times)
ooo First President to Retaliate Against a Rating Agency for Downgrading the United States Debt (Source: Investor's Business Daily)
ooo First President to Expand the Regulatory State to an Unprecedented Degree ("New record: Feds issued 56 regs for every new law, 3,659 in 2013", Source: Washington Examiner)
- First President in recent history to try and get wounded soldiers to pay for their own medical costs (Source: The Washington Post).
- First President to propose budgets so outrageous that no one from either political party would cast a single vote in favor:
* Senate unanimously rejected President Obama's budget last year in 0-97 vote (Source: Politico)
* House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama's Budget Plan (Source: Blaze)
- First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election (Source: National Journal)

Energy Policy:
o First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (Source: National Electric Reliability Corporation)
o First President to Have His EPA Repudiated by a Federal Judge for "Overstepping Its Powers" When They Attempted to Shut Down Coal Operations in Appalachia (Source: Huffington Post)
o First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico (Source: Politico)

National Security and World Affairs:
o First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)
o First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)
o First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)
o First President to Renounce the Monroe Doctrine of National Security in the Western Hemisphere (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First Nobel Peace Prize Winner to State "I'm Really Good At Killing People" (Regarding His Drone Strikes) (Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Snub the Vatican by Closing U.S. Embassy (Source: Washington Times, "Obama's call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics")
ooo First President to Directly Violate the Law Regarding Prisoner Swaps with the Taliban, Bypassing Congressional Review (Source: The New York Times)
ooo First President to Invite a Leader of the Terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood to a Meeting in the White House (Source: Washington Free Beacon)
ooo First President to Oust a CIA Station Chief in an Active Military Zone (Source: CBS News)
o First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
o First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)
o First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])
- First President to install signs in the Arizona desert warning us not to travel certain areas due to dangerous illegal aliens - all the while telling us that our borders were never more secure (Source: AZ Governor Jan Brewer, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzDlN7VLmXQ).
- First President to go from the world's most powerful person to number 3 in less than 6 years (#1 = Vladimir Putin of Russia, #2 = Angela Merkel of Germany, #3 = Obama ---Source: Forbes 2015).

Miscellaneous:
o First President to Insert Himself into White House Biographies of Past Presidents (Source: The New York Times).
ooo First President to Secretly Party With Known Domestic Terrorists-Bill Ayers (Source: Gawker)
- First American President to Embrace Critical Race Theory (a group of interdisciplinary scholars and activists interested in studying and changing the relationship between race, racism, and power). (Source: Word Press)
- First President to abandon history's foundational and cultural institution of marriage (Source: MoralMatters.org)
- First President to Complete 300 Rounds of Golf during his term in office - actually by 8-7-16 (Source: CBS News).
09-11-2017 01:07
(21582)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: The Dumbing Down of America at the hands of the Republican Party is going to backfire bad on all of us. And you guys are so gutless that you will just try to blame Obama.

And yet another of your spectacularly dumb statements.

Black people don't vote. And those that do are usually conservative Republicans.

That means that Obama was elected by liberal whites almost entirely. And that's why no matter WHAT he did:

List 1 - President Barack Obama's Verified Accomplishments:

Law and Justice:
o First President to Violate the War Powers Act (Unilaterally Executing American Military Operations in Libya Without Informing Congress In the Required Time Period - Source: Huffington Post)
o First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU)
o First President to Sign into Law a Bill That Permits the Government to "Hold Anyone Suspected of Being Associated With Terrorism Indefinitely, Without Any Form of Due Process. No Indictment. No Judge or Jury. No Evidence. No Trial. Just an Indefinite Jail Sentence" (NDAA Bill - Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Refuse to Tell the Public What He Did For Eight (8) Hours After Being Informed That a U.S. Ambassador Was Facing Imminent Death During a Terror Attack (Source: Mediate)
o First President to Lie About the Reason For an Ambassador's Death, Blaming it on an Internet Video Rather Than What He Knew to be the Case: the Al Qaeda-linked Terror Group Ansar al-Sharia (Source: House Oversight Committee, et. al.)
o First President to Have an Innocent Filmmaker Thrown in Jail After Lying About the Cause for a Deadly Attack on U.S. Diplomats, Using the Filmmaker as a Scapegoat (Source: CNN)
o First President to Use the IRS to "Unfairly Target Political Enemies" as Well as pro-Catholic and pro-Jewish Groups (Source: Sen. Ted Cruz)
o First President to Unlawfully Seize Telephone Records of More than 100 Reporters to Intimidate and/or Bully Them (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Witness a Single Cabinet Secretary Commit Multiple Hatch Act Violations Without Acting, Speaking Out, Disciplining or Firing That Person (Source: New York Times)
ooo First President to Systematically Release Detained Illegal Aliens Charged With Homicide Into the U.S. Population (Source: USA Today)
ooo First President to Release 40,000 Illegal Aliens with Serious and/or Violent Criminal Records Inside the U.S. (Source: Judicial Watch)
ooo First President to Create Secret Police Units Inside Government Agencies to Block Lawful Investigations by Inspectors General (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Personally Lobby Senators to Violate Senate Rules and Destroy the Filibuster Through "The Nuclear Option" to Consolidate More Executive Power (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to create his own propaganda news network and bypass journalists; having developed his own network of websites, social media and even created an online newscast to dispense favorable information and images" (Source: Associated Press)
o First President to Barricade Open-Air Government Monuments During a Partial Government Shutdown (Source: Rep. Steve Stockman)
o First President to Have His Attorney General Held in Criminal Contempt of Congress For His Efforts to Cover Up Operation Fast and Furious, That Killed Over 300 Individuals (Source: Politico)
o First President to claim Executive Privilege to shield a sitting Attorney General from a Contempt of Congress finding for perjury and withholding evidence from lawful subpoenas (Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Issue Unlawful "Recess-Appointments" Over a Long Weekend -- While the U.S. Senate Remained in Session (against the advice of his own Justice Department - Source: United States Court of Appeals)
o First President to Fire an Inspector General of Americorps for Catching One of His Friends in a Corruption Case (Source: Gawker)
o First President to "Order a Secret Amnesty Program that Stopped the Deportations of Illegal Immigrants Across the U.S., Including Those With Criminal Convictions" (Source: DHS documents uncovered by Judicial Watch)
o First President to Sue States for Enforcing Voter ID Requirements, Which Were Previously Ruled Legal by the U.S. Supreme Court (Source: CNN)
o First President to Encourage Racial Discrimination and Intimidation at Polling Places (the New Black Panthers voter intimidation case, Source: Investors Business Daily)
o First President to Refuse to Comply With a House Oversight Committee Subpoena (Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Arbitrarily Declare an Existing Law Unconstitutional and Refuse to Enforce It (Defense of Marriage Act - Source: ABC News)
o First President to Increase Surveillance of American Citizen Under the Patriot Act by 1,000 Percent in Four Years (Source: NBC News)
ooo First President to appoint a convicted cop killer's advocate (Debo Adegbile) to the Department of Justice (Source: Investor's Business Daily)
ooo First Administration to Be Ruled by a Federal Judge as Aiding and Abetting Human Trafficking (Source: Federal District Court Judge Andrew S. Hanen)
o First President to Demand a Company Hand Over $20 Billion to One of His Political Appointees (BP Oil Spill Relief Fund - Source: Fox News)
o First President to Have a Law Signed By an 'Auto-pen' Without Being "Present" (Source: The New York Times)
- First President to sign into law a bill that permits the government to "hold anyone suspected of being associated with terrorism indefinitely, without any form of due process. No indictment. No judge or jury. No evidence. No trial. Just an indefinite jail sentence." (Source: Business Insider)
- First President to Triple the Number of Warrantless Wiretaps of U.S. Citizens (Source: ACLU).
- First President to violate Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of the U.S. Constitution by sitting as Chairman of the U.N. security council - a foreign post (Source: InfoWars 10-28-09).
- First President to vow to put a man in every woman's restroom (Sources: The Political Insider, InfoWars, Smithsonian Magazine, Huffington Post, etc.)

Scandals:
o First President to publicly announce an enemies list (consisting of his opponents campaign contributors; and to use the instrumentalities of government to punish those on the list - Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election. (Source: National Journal)
o First President to Intentionally Disable Credit Card Security Measures (in order to allow over-the-limit donations, foreign contributions and other illegal fundraising measures - Source: Power Line)
o First President to send 80 percent of a $16 billion program (green energy) to his campaign bundlers and contributors, leaving only 20% to those who did not contribute. (Source: Washington Examiner)
o First President to Propose an Executive Order Demanding Companies Disclose Their Political Contributions to Bid on Government Contracts (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to issue an Executive Order implementing a "Racial Justice System", a system that tries to achieve "racially equivalent outcomes" for crimes (Source: Daily Caller)
o First President to Leak Confidential IRS Tax Records to Groups Aligned Politically With Him for Partisan Advantage (Source: The Hill Newspaper)
o First President to Use the EPA to Punish Political Enemies and Reward Political Allies (Source: Competitive Enterprise Institute)
o First President to Send Millions in Taxpayer Dollars to His Wife's Former Employer (Source: White House Dossier)
o First President to Openly Use the Department of Justice to Intimidate Political Opponents and Threaten Companies to Donate to His Campaign (Source: Peter Schweizer, Extortion)
o First President to Direct His Census Dept. to Make Up Favorable Employment Data In Run-Up to His Reelection Campaign (Source: New York Post)
o First President to Have His Administration Fund an Organization Tied to the Cop-Killing Terrorist Group, the Weather Underground (Source: National Review)
ooo First President to have the EPA conduct hazardous experiments on the ill, infirm and elderly to push a radical environmental agenda, in a manner not dissimilar to the Third Reich's inhuman medical experiments (Source: The EPA Office of the Inspector General).
ooo First President to be accused by His Own Party of Ordering the CIA to Spy on Congress (Source: Washington Post)
ooo First President to allow deadly Ebola disease-ridden patients to enter the U.S., refusing to restrict travel from infected countries like other Western allies (Source: New York Daily News)
ooo First President to order his EPA to unilaterally overturn a Federal Statute (changing the borders of Wyoming) established by an act of Congress, (Source: Casper Star-Tribune).
ooo First President to systematically delay enacting a wide variety of controversial rules until after a presidential election (Source: Washington Post)
ooo First President to have Politifact declare one of his statements ("If you like your health care plan, you can keep it") "Lie of the Year" (Source: Politifact 12-12-13)
- First President to purport an obvious forgery as his birth certificate (Source: final investigation by Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Maricopa County, AZ - confirmed by TWO separate studies done on two continents - The Arizona Republic 12-16-16).

Economy:
o First President to Preside Over a Cut to the Credit Rating of the United States Government (Source: Reuters)
o First President to Bypass Congress and Implement the DREAM Act Through Executive Fiat (Source: Christian Science Monitor)
o First President to Move America Past the Dependency Tipping Point, In Which 51% of Households Now Pay No Income Taxes (Source: Center for Individual Freedom)
o First President to Increase Food Stamp Spending By More Than 100% in Less Than Four Years (Source: Sen. Jeff Sessions)
o First President to Spend a Trillion Dollars on 'Shovel-Ready' Jobs -- and Later Admit There Was No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Jobs (Source: President Obama during an early meeting of his 'Jobs Council')
o First President to Threaten Insurance Companies After They Publicly Spoke out on How ObamaCare Helped Cause their Rate Increases (Source: The Hill)
o First President to Abrogate Bankruptcy Law to Turn Over Control of Companies to His Union Supporters (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to Propose Budgets So Unreasonable That Not a Single Representative From Either Party Would Cast a Vote in Favor (Sources: The Hill, Open Market)
o First President Whose Economic Policies Have the Number of Americans on Disability Exceed the Population of New York (Source: CNS News)
o First President to Sign a Law Requiring All Americans to Purchase a Product From a Third Party - Healthcare/ObamaCare (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First President to Sue States For Enforcing Immigration Laws Passed by Congress (Source: The Arizona Republic newspaper)
o First President to See America Lose Its Status as the World's Largest Economy (Source: Peterson Institute)
o First President to redistribute $26.5 billion of the taxpayers' funds to his union supporters in the UAW (Source: Heritage Foundation)
o First President to Threaten an Auto Company (Ford) After It Publicly Mocked Bailouts of GM and Chrysler (Source: Detroit News)
o First President to Run a Record 5 Straight Years of Deficits for the Disability Trust Fund (Source: CNS News)
o First President to Attempt to Bully a Major Manufacturing Company Into Not Opening a Factory in a Right-to-Work State (Boeing's facility in South Carolina - Source: Wall Street Journal)
ooo First President Since 1872 to See the U.S. Economy Sink From 1st to 2nd Largest in the World (Source: Financial Times).
ooo First President to Conceal Food Stamp Data From Public Scrutiny (Source: Judicial Watch: "8th Circuit Says USDA Can't Keep Hiding Food Stamp Data")
ooo First President to Leave the American Middle Class No Longer the World's Richest (Source: The New York Times)
ooo First President to Retaliate Against a Rating Agency for Downgrading the United States Debt (Source: Investor's Business Daily)
ooo First President to Expand the Regulatory State to an Unprecedented Degree ("New record: Feds issued 56 regs for every new law, 3,659 in 2013", Source: Washington Examiner)
- First President in recent history to try and get wounded soldiers to pay for their own medical costs (Source: The Washington Post).
- First President to propose budgets so outrageous that no one from either political party would cast a single vote in favor:
* Senate unanimously rejected President Obama's budget last year in 0-97 vote (Source: Politico)
* House Votes 414-0 to Reject Obama's Budget Plan (Source: Blaze)
- First President to Attempt to Block Legally-Required 60-Day Layoff Notices by Government Contractors Due to His Own Cuts to Defense Spending -- Because The Notices Would Occur Before the Election (Source: National Journal)

Energy Policy:
o First President to Endanger the Stability of the Electric Grid by Shutting Down Hundreds of Coal-Fired Plants Without Adequate Replacement Technologies (Source: National Electric Reliability Corporation)
o First President to Have His EPA Repudiated by a Federal Judge for "Overstepping Its Powers" When They Attempted to Shut Down Coal Operations in Appalachia (Source: Huffington Post)
o First President to be Held in Contempt of Court for Illegally Obstructing Oil Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico (Source: Politico)

National Security and World Affairs:
o First President to Lie Repeatedly to the American People About the Murder of a U.S. Ambassador and Three Other Diplomatic Personnel for Purely Political Reasons, Rewriting a "Talking Points" Memo No Fewer Than a Dozen Times to Avoid Referencing a Pre-Planned Terror Attack (Source: ABC News)
o First President to Openly Defy a Congressional Order Not To Share Sensitive Nuclear Defense Secrets With the Russian Government (Sources: ABC News, Rep. Michael Turner)
o First President to Leak Highly Classified Military and Intelligence Secrets to Hollywood In Order to Promote a Movie That Could Help His Reelection Campaign (Source: Judicial Watch)
o First President to Renounce the Monroe Doctrine of National Security in the Western Hemisphere (Source: Wall Street Journal)
o First Nobel Peace Prize Winner to State "I'm Really Good At Killing People" (Regarding His Drone Strikes) (Source: Business Insider)
o First President to Snub the Vatican by Closing U.S. Embassy (Source: Washington Times, "Obama's call to close Vatican embassy is 'slap in the face' to Roman Catholics")
ooo First President to Directly Violate the Law Regarding Prisoner Swaps with the Taliban, Bypassing Congressional Review (Source: The New York Times)
ooo First President to Invite a Leader of the Terrorist Group the Muslim Brotherhood to a Meeting in the White House (Source: Washington Free Beacon)
ooo First President to Oust a CIA Station Chief in an Active Military Zone (Source: CBS News)
o First President to Terminate America's Ability to Put a Man into Space (Sources: USA Today, ABC News)
o First President to press for a "treaty giving a U.N. body veto power over the use of our territorial waters and rights to half of all offshore oil revenue" (The Law Of The Sea Treaty, Source: Investors Business Daily)
o First President to send $200 million to a terrorist organization (Hamas) after Congress had explicitly frozen the money for fear it would fund attacks against civilians (Sources: American Thinker, The Independent [UK])
- First President to install signs in the Arizona desert warning us not to travel certain areas due to dangerous illegal aliens - all the while telling us that our borders were never more secure (Source: AZ Governor Jan Brewer, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzDlN7VLmXQ).
- First President to go from the world's most powerful person to number 3 in less than 6 years (#1 = Vladimir Putin of Russia, #2 = Angela Merkel of Germany, #3 = Obama ---Source: Forbes 2015).

Miscellaneous:
o First President to Insert Himself into White House Biographies of Past Presidents (Source: The New York Times).
ooo First President to Secretly Party With Known Domestic Terrorists-Bill Ayers (Source: Gawker)
- First American President to Embrace Critical Race Theory (a group of interdisciplinary scholars and activists interested in studying and changing the relationship between race, racism, and power). (Source: Word Press)
- First President to abandon history's foundational and cultural institution of marriage (Source: MoralMatters.org)
- First President to Complete 300 Rounds of Golf during his term in office - actually by 8-7-16 (Source: CBS News).

My...you HAVE been keeping a a nice detailed track record of the guy, haven't you?

I think even this list is incomplete about Obama's 'accomplishments'.

But let's not forget about Bill Clinton, or Jimmy Carter, or even Andrew Jackson himself.

The Parrot Killer

09-11-2017 09:46
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Oh, you missed the video where a bunch of scientists explained that they were climate scientists,

There is no branch in science about climate. Science has no theories based on void arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
and that they knew for sure that we were all in deep shit, and that they weren't just ****ing with us.

Climate 'scientists' are not scientists. They do not use or create any science.
GreenMan wrote:
Have you noticed how you can say **** in here, but you can't say ****ing, or ****ed. But anyway, it was funny as hell, because here you have these serious as hell looking people, saying they are not just ****ing with us. I'm thinking they had idiots like you on their minds, when they made it.

To me it's just a string. I really don't care. Overuse of these words just shows a weakness of language skills, though.
GreenMan wrote:
You seem very confident that the scientists that work to understand Global Warming and Climate Change are all a bunch of crooks,

Define 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions. There is no theory of science based on a void argument.
GreenMan wrote:
just trying to create a problem, so they can solve it.

You described the success metric of a government agency perfectly.
GreenMan wrote:
Or something even stupider than that.

You don't governments manufacture 'crisis' to justify themselves?
GreenMan wrote:
You think that the Democrats actually give them grants,

They do.
GreenMan wrote:
and that is why they make up lies about what they know about Global Warming and Climate Change.

The Church of Global Warming is a lie. Your religion is false.
GreenMan wrote:
WTF, so you think the Democrats are in cahoots with the U.N., to destroy capitalism,

That is exactly what the Democrats are hoping. So does the U.N.
GreenMan wrote:
and that is why all the good scientists

Climate change is not a branch of science. Science isn't a scientist.
GreenMan wrote:
write reports that predict gloom and doom if we don't change our ways?

Anyone that pushes the Church of Global Warming is an idiot, regardless of his credentials.
GreenMan wrote:
Have you ever considered that they are just doing their jobs?

They are doing their jobs. Their job is to be a high priest for the Church of Global Warming.
GreenMan wrote:
Their job isn't to tell us what we want to hear

Their job IS to tell YOU what YOU want to hear.
GreenMan wrote:
That is what we have politicians for.

No, we have politicians so we can pass laws.
GreenMan wrote:
A scientists job is to do research, and report back every once in a while with a report about what he discovered.

That is not a scientist's job. Science isn't research. Science has no time schedule. Science isn't 'discovery'. Science isn't a report.
GreenMan wrote:
That doesn't mean that they all are emotionless beings, incapable of mistake.

Never said any scientist was. I know not only many theories of science, I know the personality and thought processes of the scientists that came up with them. That's a fascinating part of history in its own right.

History you deny.

GreenMan wrote:
It just means that they want to get to the truth. Well, most of them. There are those that let their emotions get away from them, and like you start grasping at straws to convince themselves that Global Warming isn't real, because they don't want it to be real. We've all heard about them, from Wake, who walks around with a list of their names in his pocket. But they are a very small minority of scientists, and many of them are employed by Industry, not government grants.
Science isn't emotion. Science isn't 'grasping at straws'. Science isn't a religion. Consensus is not used in science. Science isn't even scientists. It isn't even people at all.

Science is just a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature.

[quote]GreenMan wrote:

Let me guess you think the 'fox' is.
GreenMan wrote:
That's what the idiot in control of our nation is doing, with the appointments he has made in his cabinet.

That was a predictable statement. We already know you don't like Trump.
GreenMan wrote:
Those appointees are doing the same thing he did, by hiring only industrial biased scientists as advisors to the EPA.

You don't think the EPA should work more closely with business to get business to conform to it's goals?
GreenMan wrote:
That is so stupid.

There is even something more stupid than that.
GreenMan wrote:
But I'm thinking you have no problem with that, since you think the EPA is supposed to solve problems.

Not what I think. The EPA should be disbanded completely. It has not solved any problems. It costs a lot of money and all it does is manufacture 'problems'.
GreenMan wrote:
EPA, Environmental Protection Agency. They make and enforce laws that protect our environment.

The EPA has not protected any part of the environment since they were created.
GreenMan wrote:

Obama didn't create the EPA. Nixon did. I'll properly blame Nixon for violating the Constitution of the United States.

The agency is a favorite tool of the Democrats to pass onerous laws to solve various manufactured 'problems'. The EPA is only too happy to do so, since it means expansion of their agency.

The Church of Global Warming, the Church of the Ozone Hole, the Church of Environmental Disaster, the Church of Overpopulation, and the Church of the Animal, are all manufactured 'problems'. They all stem from the same root religion, the Church of Karl Marx, the purpose of which is to destroy capitalism and a republican form of government.

"A republican form of government?" If there is such a notion, then it should be destroyed. The Republican influence is not in harmony with the Universe. So their influence should shrink over time, not grow.

And it will shrink over time, because weather or not you can define Global Warming or Climate Change [did you catch the pun?] has no bearing on the reality of it. So as it gets warmer, the Republican influence will diminish. It will not continue to grow into a form of Government, beyond the filthy political party that it now is. And if the Democrats want to destroy it, then bless them. As far as I am concerned, another political party will replace the current Republican Party, so the lunatic Democrats won't get to take over either.

I see a political party emerging that has the future of the world in mind, as well as the current living conditions of its citizens. It will be a government that will provide employment opportunities to the homeless, in exchange for daily meals and housing. If prisoners can clean up the highways, so can the homeless. Let's call this the Green Party, since their primary function is to influence policies that protect the future of our planet. Feel free to look at this party as the EPA on steroids. But with a more sensible approach to issue resolution. Why not let the people decide what the party's opinion is, instead of the other way around? I think it is time for that. Why not a political influence that really is the moral influence of the people represented?

Do you know what else I see, when I look down that path? I see the Green Party spreading out from the country that spawned it, and eventually encompassing the world, as the idea of real self governing takes hold of the world. I see politicians' jobs in the future becoming more of getting people involved in whatever the issues of the day are, so that everyone can have input about what to do to solve the problem. Why not a simple voting system, that anyone can access online, and educate themselves on issues they are interested in, and vote on whichever solution they think is best, or even offer a new solution for consideration.

We have the capability to do that now, so it's not a big stretch to imagine that it could be used to actually benefit our governing body, and allow people to have a more direct influence on laws that are mandated, and treaties that are negotiated, and taxes that levied, and why not even on the budget?

That way, at least when that guy with the funny hair cut does go ballistic on us, because our goofy Tweeter in Chief pisses him off again, we are at least responsible. As it is now, who would have guessed that Trump has absolutely no diplomatic ability. Well, I guess everyone knew that, lol, and elected him anyway. I'm not sure if the Green Party can fix everything then, because there really isn't anything in there yet to prevent the idiots from ganging up on the ones with working brains, and out voting them, like what happened in our last election.

But that wasn't even that simple. How could we end up with a crook, running for president against a tyrannical businessman? The people that elected that idiot might not have all been idiots, a lot of them were just picking the lesser of two evils, without knowing what Trump would do when he got there. Now we know, and it is apparent that we would have been better off with old Killary at the Helm. At least, she accidents you quickly.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

09-11-2017 10:07
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wow Wake, Day-em that was quite a list you copied and pasted from somewhere. Somebody put a LOT of effort into creating that thing. I read through some of it, and began to question the credibility of some of the sources mentioned, like Ted Cruz, for example. Lol, what? When did Ted Cruz's word for anything become any more important than any other politicians? They all twist things out of shape, like Parrot does, and spits them back out meaning totally different things. And that is what people remember, like you remembering that your hero Dr Roy Spenser said there was no statistical warming after 1998, because 2016 didn't exceed the record warmth by enough. Of course, you got that all twisted around, and spit it out as if there had been no warming at all on the chart that your hero was using, when in reality, the chart shows an overall warming of .6C, which is even a statistical increase.

So anyway, good to see that you guys are preparing to blame Obama, and already have your reasons all lined out.

But you know what, as horrible a president as you think Obama was, he isn't the one who is about to get the entire rest of the world [even the 3rd World nations] all up in our grill. Nope, that honor belongs solely on our president, and the political party that supports him, and people like you, and Parrot.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

09-11-2017 17:16
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Is that the tiny to none warming we have had since 1998 is mostly man made?

OK.
09-11-2017 17:48
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener tipped the leaky plunger" plugged: Is that the tiny to none warming we have had since 1998 is mostly man made?
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener tipped the leaky plunger" doesn't mention any of the vast increases in ocean heat, excess seasonal ice melts, that have caused melted water to absorb solar heat, instead of reflecting to space, & the 390+ straight months of excess AGW heat that have caused Earth temperatures to be over the 20th century average. Most importantly, AGW denier liar whiners fail to mention the many decades of languid solar TSI radiation, the low solar TSI for the past 11(?) years (including 3+ years setting a 100 year record TSI low). Its funny that they don't always mention low solar TSI. It was AGW denier liar whiners who latched on to low TSI idea & predicted falling Earth temperatures into another ice age. Their predictions fall flat.
All this unmentioned data, labels "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener tipped the leaky plunger" as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
Edited on 09-11-2017 17:52
09-11-2017 19:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)

Funny you say this. I take it you're older and have no first hand experience with the current education system. I'll fill you in.

I have a sophomore in high school. He came home complaining about his school yesterday. "Dad, I'm going to be so unprepared for college. We're not even going to have final exams in our classes. We going to have a "correction day" where we find and fix mistakes on previous assignments in all our classes. They do have final testing in college don't they?"
He went on to say how stupid the standard based grading system is because it's impossible to fail, and almost equally difficult to get an A anymore. To receive an A you must go outside the classroom and do learning of your own to know material that isn't covered in class.

Now, does this sound just a bit like taking from the rich and giving to the poor? And what political party would that associate best with? The libs always want to denigrate the top to somehow bring the bottom up, but how on earth is the student helped by not being allowed to fail? Some of these kids need to fall, and lay there till they pick themselves up. But no no no, it's OK to be a piece of shit, uncle gov is there to pick you up on the wealthy man's dime.

There is SO much wrong with our schools I don't have the time to write the book. One other honorable mention though is lack of discipline. My wife works in the local elementary. They require her to take a course on the proper way to restrain a violent child. After completion of the course, she is then told "do not use any restraint procedure. If there is injury or lawsuit, we will not back you. You will be on your own". If there's a fight, you call the cops. (elementary school!!) If there's a kid going crazy, let him go crazy until he cools down. If he's doing damage, clear the room of the other students and let him do his damage. I'm not joking one bit here! Last year a student did $2500 worth of damage in 10 minutes. Throwing chairs, broken computer, broken window, ceiling tiles, phone wires ripped from a hole he made in the wall.....
You know how they handled that kid???!!!....and from the elementary principal I quote, "OK, next time you start to feel angry, why don't you just leave class and come to my office. You can sit in this nice bean bag chair and you can do your work there. I'll go to WalMart and buy some things to put in a prize box, and if do don't break anything, at the end of each week you can pick out a prize. You're doing so good right now, would you like a piece of candy?" WTF!!!

Believe me when I say the superintendent is no Trump voter.
Edited on 09-11-2017 19:37
09-11-2017 19:52
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Funny you say this. I take it you're older and have no first hand experience with the current education system. I'll fill you in.

I have a sophomore in high school. He came home complaining about his school yesterday. "Dad, I'm going to be so unprepared for college. We're not even going to have final exams in our classes. We going to have a "correction day" where we find and fix mistakes on previous assignments in all our classes. They do have final testing in college don't they?"
He went on to say how stupid the standard based grading system is because it's impossible to fail, and almost equally difficult to get an A anymore. To receive an A you must go outside the classroom and do learning of your own to know material that isn't covered in class.

Now, does this sound just a bit like taking from the rich and giving to the poor? And what political party would that associate best with? The libs always want to denigrate the top to somehow bring the bottom up, but how on earth is the student helped by not being allowed to fail? Some of these kids need to fall, and lay there till they pick themselves up. But no no no, it's OK to be a piece of shit, uncle gov is there to pick you up on the wealthy man's dime.

There is SO much wrong with our schools I don't have the time to write the book. One other honorable mention though is lack of discipline. My wife works in the local elementary. They require her to take a course on the proper way to restrain a violent child. After completion of the course, she is then told "do not use any restraint procedure. If there is injury or lawsuit, we will not back you. You will be on your own". If there's a fight, you call the cops. (elementary school!!) If there's a kid going crazy, let him go crazy until he cools down. If he's doing damage, clear the room of the other students and let him do his damage. I'm not joking one bit here! Last year a student did $2500 worth of damage in 10 minutes. Throwing chairs, broken computer, broken window, ceiling tiles, phone wires ripped from a hole he made in the wall.....
You know how they handled that kid???!!!....and from the elementary principal I quote, "OK, next time you start to feel angry, why don't you just leave class and come to my office. You can sit in this nice bean bag chair and you can do your work there. I'll go to WalMart and buy some things to put in a prize box, and if do don't break anything, at the end of each week you can pick out a prize. You're doing so good right now, would you like a piece of candy?" WTF!!!

Believe me when I say the superintendent is no Trump voter.

The vast majority of highly educated millennials after the Obama regime ended have come from private schools. Their levels of education always have been higher than public schools but now there's no comparison.

Even religious schools where my wife spent most of her teaching life put education before religion. Even now that she babysits the grandkids she has them two to three years ahead of the public schools they attend.
09-11-2017 19:55
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
^ The bit about needing to go and learn stuff outside the class is a very good idea untill you realise that it means that those who pay for extra tuition will get the A grade.

The USA is a very class based society.
09-11-2017 20:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener tipped the leaky plunger" plugged:The USA is a very class based society.

old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners work hard to continue class based societies..... the reason anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-LGBT, white nationalist, neo-Nazi, neo-Confederate, black separatist, & kkk(always small letters) memberships are in multiple accelerations.
Edited on 09-11-2017 20:40
09-11-2017 21:06
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
The bit about needing to go and learn stuff outside the class is a very good idea until you realize that it means that those who pay for extra tuition will get the A grade.

I don't think you understand. This is high school. There are periodic tests throughout the semester. These tests include questions on material never covered and never mentioned in class. If you ace all material covered in class, you receive a B. There is no final exam. Just seems screwed up, or maybe screwed with is a better explanation.

The USA is a very class based society.

It is class driven. It is was is supposed to get people to achieve to there highest level possible. When you achieve more, you raise your class level. What liberals consistently do is try to lower the top by taking from them, and giving it to the lower end...but not much...just enough to make them think they need uncle gov, promise them more next time, and never deliver. (thankfully) This is the oldest legal way to buy votes and it's worked for decades.
09-11-2017 21:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: When you achieve more, you raise your class level.
re-pubic-lick-uns define "achievements" as a business degree that teaches you to get close to business money flow (without producing money flow) & raking off your unfair share.
09-11-2017 21:52
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: When you achieve more, you raise your class level.
re-pubic-lick-uns define "achievements" as a business degree that teaches you to get close to business money flow (without producing money flow) & raking off your unfair share.

You have no clue how business works and how money is made.

You do however know how to milk the gov for my tax dollar. You are a parasite.

Why don't you do something to better yourself instead of sniffling about fairness all day on this forum? Your class level is up to YOU.
09-11-2017 22:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Your class level is up to YOU.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzzed & guzzzling" can't generate & doesn't want no class, no how, no way.
09-11-2017 22:05
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
You can lead an ass to the water.....
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate US report contradicts Trump team: Warming mostly man-made:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
Pro-Palestinian protester arrested in death of Jewish man Paul Kessler. Told you so.016-11-2023 21:56
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact