Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.apnews.com/a0baaad17de744ca875711d92e173442
29-04-2019 00:10
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
I noticed they do not give you any way to point out their stupidity.
29-04-2019 01:07
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
The catastrophe, is that the climate donations have been dropping off for a while now. People are realizing it's costing them a lot of money, and if they go any deeper, it'll be an economic disaster for most countries. Most want to withdraw, but don't want to be like Trump, since there are potential future sanctions for non-compliance, if it continues without them.
29-04-2019 01:33
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The catastrophe, is that the climate donations have been dropping off for a while now. People are realizing it's costing them a lot of money, and if they go any deeper, it'll be an economic disaster for most countries. Most want to withdraw, but don't want to be like Trump, since there are potential future sanctions for non-compliance, if it continues without them.

Paris accord is what it is. An accord. Unlike the Kyoto protocol, there are no legally binding targets in an accord.
29-04-2019 01:46
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Paris accord is what it is. An accord. Unlike the Kyoto protocol, there are no legally binding targets in an accord.
Paris accord was a treaty designed to bypass the American law requiring all treaties to be signed off by the American congress. The traitor Obama knew that he could not get it pass congress so he pretended it was not a treaty.
29-04-2019 01:59
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5196)
Doesn't matter what you call it, not much happens if people pull out, ignore, or violate those agreements. Usually name-calling, and treats. Sometimes they all get together, and re-negotiate the deal. America has a long history of breaking, or not honoring the treaties they sign, ask the Native Americans... Spain, Mexico, Canada, Cambodia, well, it's a long list.
29-04-2019 02:14
dehammer
★★★☆☆
(480)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9EBYw5VN2E
29-04-2019 17:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There are no definable goals in it either.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate UN climate chief warns current path leads to 'catastrophe':

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
Rip current in the Caspian Sea024-08-2022 11:59
Many Big Ideas For Global Currencies Using Rules In The Current World Financial System010-08-2022 09:51
The Big Flaws, Loophole, The End Of The Current Digital Cryptocurrency System 1.0 Is Here213-11-2021 07:58
You Must Choose Your Ascension Path Either Become A Slave Or Stand Alone Nirvana Beings1825-08-2021 04:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact