Remember me
▼ Content

Trump tweets climate change skeptic in latest denial of science

Trump tweets climate change skeptic in latest denial of science13-03-2019 17:57
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1013)
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/us/trump-climate-change-tweet-patrick-moore/index.html
13-03-2019 19:11
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(153)
This article outright denies science, logic, and statistical mathematics in numerous ways each...
13-03-2019 19:40
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3520)
It's a CNN article. Enough said.
13-03-2019 19:44
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(153)
IBdaMann wrote:

Precisely. I don't view them as a credible source either. I have a long list of sources which I do not find to be credible.
13-03-2019 19:52
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3520)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Precisely. I don't view them as a credible source either. I have a long list of sources which I do not find to be credible.

My current list:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia

Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
13-03-2019 21:52
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7643)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

My current list:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia

Mine is somewhat longer:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia
IPCC
UN
CDC
EPA
NSF
The Guardian (UK)
Reuters
CNN
MSNBC
Discovery Magazine
Scientific American Magazine
The National Enquirer
The World News
The New York Times
The Associated Press
Forbes Magazine
The news section of the Wall Street Journal
and most local newspapers.

You see, the only authoritative reference for any theory of science is the theory itself.

Articles routinely appear in all of these publications that push the Church of Global Warming, and deny science. (Yes, the NAS, the EPA, NASA, NOAA and the NSF deny science!).

The Parrot Killer
13-03-2019 22:26
gfm7175
★★☆☆☆
(153)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

My current list:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia

Mine is somewhat longer:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia
IPCC
UN
CDC
EPA
NSF
The Guardian (UK)
Reuters
CNN
MSNBC
Discovery Magazine
The National Enquirer
The World News
The New York Times
The Associated Press
Forbes Magazine

You see, the only authoritative reference for any theory of science is the theory itself.

Articles routinely appear in all of these publications that push the Church of Global Warming, and deny science. (Yes, the NAS, the EPA, NASA, NOAA and the NSF deny science!).

Yup, that's closer to my list... I would also include the Washington Compost and PBS/NPR are right on the edge of it. I've seen PBS spread a lot of misinformation regarding "science".
Edited on 13-03-2019 22:30
14-03-2019 00:41
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7643)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

My current list:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia

Mine is somewhat longer:

National Geographic
NASA
NOAA
Wikipedia
IPCC
UN
CDC
EPA
NSF
The Guardian (UK)
Reuters
CNN
MSNBC
Discovery Magazine
The National Enquirer
The World News
The New York Times
The Associated Press
Forbes Magazine

Yup, that's closer to my list... I would also include the Washington Compost and PBS/NPR are right on the edge of it. I've seen PBS spread a lot of misinformation regarding "science".

Thank you. Forget to mention them. They are on my list as well.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Trump tweets climate change skeptic in latest denial of science:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
White House eyes nuclear weapons expert to lead challenge to climate science019-04-2019 19:15
Trump disbanded it, but climate change panel regroups to release its report909-04-2019 00:01
The disconnect between the Trump administration and reality on climate change keeps growing319-03-2019 18:32
Trump's 2020 Budget Will Cripple Climate Change Science in 3 Major Ways519-03-2019 04:51
The Trump administration could finally recognize climate change—for flood insurance114-03-2019 18:37
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact