Remember me
▼ Content

Trump Spanks Global Warming

Page 1 of 212>
Trump Spanks Global Warming02-06-2017 05:33
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14390)
So Trump has pulled through like a champ and pulled the US out of the Paris Accord.

Now the US can let the rest of Marxist Europe tax the chit out of themselves while having to permit all the worst polluting countries to continue spewing their filth.

The US can sit back and watch how that works for them.

Any bets on the results?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-06-2017 21:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Perhaps the breakup of the European Union? Possibly accompanied by war?
02-06-2017 21:19
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Followed by alien invasion.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
02-06-2017 22:18
(14390)
spot wrote: Followed by alien invasion.

You don't seem to be taking the news very well.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-06-2017 18:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" muffs: "don'T rump" has pulled through like a champ(sic)....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" continues its spelling errors....
03-06-2017 20:00
(14390)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" muffs: "don'T rump" has pulled through like a champ(sic)....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" continues its spelling errors....

You rock, litesong.

03-06-2017 21:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
What spanks "don'T rump" & all other racist, sexist, xenophobic AGW denier liar whiner followers IS:
Presently, the Arctic sea ice IS ~ 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than that of the same average date of 1980's years. This volume of ice is equivalent to ~ 23kilometers by 23kilometers by 74000 feet high. ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S. would be needed to melt it. All this melt despite 388+ straight months over the 20th century global average AND the solar TSI being languid for decades, & low for 10+ years (including 3+ years setting a 100 year record low TSI).
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.
04-06-2017 18:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
What spanks "don'T rump" & all other racist, sexist, xenophobic AGW denier liar whiner followers IS:
Presently, the Arctic sea ice IS ~ 10,000+ cubic kilometers less than that of the same average date of 1980's years. This volume of ice is equivalent to ~ 23kilometers by 23kilometers by 74000 feet high. ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S. would be needed to melt it. All this melt despite 388+ straight months over the 20th century global average AND the solar TSI being languid for decades, & low for 10+ years (including 3+ years setting a 100 year record low TSI).
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner i b da no-sigh-ants mann" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

But it's larger than the extent in the 1950's. Too bad that you as a rotten stinking filthy piece of filth that pretends to be an Indian so that he can have yet another cause to swear at people with are losing so big time that sooner or later you're going to say something to someone that isn't so kind as we are you pile of swine crap.
05-06-2017 01:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Perhaps the breakup of the European Union? Possibly accompanied by war?

For what reasons again? Oh yeah, because we aren't giving them American tax dollars.
05-06-2017 05:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

... you as a rotten stinking filthy piece of filth that pretends to be an Indian.....you pile of swine crap.

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues its many proofs that it is named correctly.
05-06-2017 16:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

... you as a rotten stinking filthy piece of filth that pretends to be an Indian.....you pile of swine crap.

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues its many proofs that it is named correctly.

The queer Indian Chief continues to tell us that the world has never been in worse condition despite the fact that more food is being grown than ever before. That sea life is expanding at such a great rate that ships are running into blue whales that were on the edge of extinction only two decades ago. Depite the fact that the coastal waters of the pacific are 5 degrees below average. Despite the fact that every single thing that the True Believers say is an outright lie or a distortion.

But then we don't expect much more than abject ignorance and stupidity from the likes of this POS. In comparison you make a fool look smart.
08-06-2017 05:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: The queer Indian Chief... Depite(sic) the fact that the coastal waters of the pacific are 5 degrees below average.

I'm the one that got you to see the Northeast Pacific ocean surface is below normal. Somehow, you consider this temporary cooling in a small part of the Earth, as denying AGW. I showed the temporary cooling in the Northeast Pacific Ocean still did NOT stop AGW.
Meanwhile:
Presently, the Arctic sea ice IS ~ 11,000+ cubic kilometers less than that of the same average date of 1980's years. This volume of ice is equivalent to ~ 23kilometers by 23kilometers by 74000 feet high. ~ 35 times the annual energy consumption of the U.S. would be needed to melt it. All this melt despite 388+ straight months over the 20th century global average AND the solar TSI being languid for decades, & low for 10+ years (including 3+ years setting a 100 year record low TSI).
08-06-2017 17:43
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:Everyone is following me

What a fool. Your best day was when you claimed to be part Indian. That gave everyone a good laugh. Even your mother.
09-06-2017 23:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:Everyone is following me

What a fool I am.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" said it wouldn't answer me, anymore. It decided that if he quoted me, but changed my words, that "wake-me-up" could answer me if I didn't actually say what was quoted.
10-06-2017 00:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Demonstrates again his intellectual powers that almost match a cockroach.
11-06-2017 07:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: Demonstrates.

With solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW.
11-06-2017 18:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:Duhhhhhhhhhh

The stand-up comedian strikes again. He isn't satisfied with us rolling in the aisles.
11-06-2017 19:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs:
...strikes again.....rolling....

Standard 20th century global Earth temperatures DON'T strike again, & 11,000cubic kilometers of Arctic sea ice DO NOT roll, any longer in the Ocean, with great likelihood remaining Arctic sea ice will also lessen.
With solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW. Despite the cold sun, Arctic sea ice is 11,000 cubic kilometers LESS than past recorded measurements.
But, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" does demonstrate its continuing ability to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

With solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW.
11-06-2017 22:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:11,000cubic kilometers of Arctic sea ice DO NOT roll, any longer in the Ocean, with great likelihood remaining Arctic sea ice will also lessen.

And since this is data only available since satellite photography was placed it means absolutely nothing. But that's too complicated for the mind of a puppet.
14-06-2017 10:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote: 11,000cubic kilometers of Arctic sea ice DO NOT roll, any longer in the Ocean, with great likelihood remaining Arctic sea ice will also lessen.

....since this is data only available since satellite photography was placed it means absolutely nothing.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps hoping Earth temps will downturn. But Earth temps will continue to rise, despite...
solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW. Despite the cold sun, Arctic sea ice is 11,000 cubic kilometers LESS than past recorded measurements.
But, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" does demonstrate its continuing ability to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner.

14-06-2017 16:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:Continues to display his mental illness

At least you're good for a laugh. Even True Believes think you are a joke.
14-06-2017 18:06
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
Even True Believes think you are a joke.

Good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" started answering me again, altho it changes what I say. Proves "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is a person of its word..... NOT!!!
Edited on 14-06-2017 18:09
14-06-2017 19:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

More mental illness from the person who hasn't one single clue what he's talking about. But then what do you expect from a mentally disturbed person except psychotic episodes.
15-06-2017 03:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: More mental illness....

I agree. Someone named "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" has a high chance of mental illness.

Good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" started answering me again, altho it changes what I say (mental illness?). Proves "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is a person of its word..... NOT!!!
15-06-2017 04:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
[quote]litesong wrote:Duhhhhhhhhh/quote]

Approaching another psychological breakdown dumbsound carries on.
15-06-2017 17:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Approaching another psychological breakdown....

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" openly displays its residing mesmerism. That's why its mathematics are continually erroneous. However, it is NOT correct that that its psychological breakdowns are separate episodes.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" keeps hoping Earth temps will downturn. But Earth temps will continue to rise, despite...
solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW. Despite the cold sun, Arctic sea ice is 11,000 cubic kilometers LESS than past recorded measurements. The energy to melt such a quantity of ice is 35+ times the annual energy consumption of the U.S. Once solar TSI rises to normal levels, AGW effects will increase from their already initiated actions.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" demonstrates its continuing ability to be an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner AND voice its psychological breakdown.
15-06-2017 18:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:More psychotic reactions

Hardly "more" since that's all he has in his book of knowledge.
17-06-2017 17:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)

Hardly "more" since that's all he has in his book of knowledge.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to prove its name by changing my words (including misspellings attributed to me).
17-06-2017 17:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
18-06-2017 02:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: More psychotic reactions

Its good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" admits its continuing brain problems. Still, there is little hope of its recovery after half a century(more?) of mental meanderings.
18-06-2017 17:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:More jabbering from inside the academy of sciences in his own mind. If that's what you can call it.
18-06-2017 22:58
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: More jabbering....

Good "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" agrees that it has little hope of recovery from half a century(more?) of mental meanderings.
18-06-2017 23:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:more meaningless ignorance on the scale of stupidity of an ape
21-06-2017 03:26
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
[quote]litesong wrote:more meaningless ignorance on the scale of stupidity of an ape...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues erroneously to quote me. Its mental meanderings submerge into non-mathematical muddiness.
22-06-2017 00:46
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:More psychotic reactions from what can only be the queen of the dance

Riding my bike yesterday I stopped in a Vietnamese coffee shop. In front of the cash register was "Stop Global Whining". Riding past a Chinese supermarket, "Climate Change is a Hoax". At a record store was a sign that said, "Stick you AGW where the Sun doesn't shine. Maybe that will cool it down."

A little way further on the back of a pickup truck, "Hillary for Prison". Then the same sticker on a UPS truck bumper.

The liberals lost 5 out of 5 special elections. In one of them Ossoff outspent his competition by 2:1 and still lost by 1.5%.

The losers of the world are losing more. Most Democrats will not be in office by next election.

When you have an entire government that was founded on the idea that everyone but they are absolute stupid losers you soon find out who the losers really are.

That includes you litebrain.
22-06-2017 03:55
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:Vietnamese coffee shop..."Stop Global Whining"....
Chinese supermarket, "Climate Change is a Hoax"....
record store... "Stick you AGW...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" shows where it gets its sigh-ants....
Meanwhile:
Earth temps will continue to rise, despite...
solar TSI being languid for decades & below average for 10+ years(including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low) & Earth global temperatures rising for 100+ years (last 3 years were consecutively highest recorded temperatures), AND last 388+ straight months being over the 20th century average, all demonstrate....... AGW. Despite the cold sun, Arctic sea ice is 11,000 cubic kilometers LESS than past recorded measurements. The energy to melt such a quantity of ice is 35+ times the annual energy consumption of the U.S. Once solar TSI rises to normal levels, AGW effects will increase from their already initiated actions.
22-06-2017 17:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:As usual not one word of sense

The only people I have ever seen that write like you are LGBTQ and it would appear that you're the Q.
24-06-2017 04:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: The only people....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to prove its racist name.
Meanwhile:
25-06-2017 00:14
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:Potty training his mouth again.

Earth's temperatures haven't changes in the last 38 years but stupid people will be led about by the nose by the same people that would kill them in one second if they had the chance.

https://www.infowars.com/enviroment-eugenics-quotes/

I wouldn't kill you - I would put you in a wheelchair for the rest of your life so that you could always remember what you could have been.
26-06-2017 02:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: Earth's temperatures haven't changes(sic) in the last 38 years....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" continues to prove its racist, AGW denier liar whiner name.
Meanwhile:
Edited on 26-06-2017 02:23
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Trump Spanks Global Warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Do you think the Supreme Court will ban Trump6431-01-2024 22:27
How many of the unreleased FBI-Swan Interview files does Trump have?416-09-2023 03:05
How many of the unreleased FBI-JFK assassination files does Trump have?4513-09-2023 22:50
The deep state has a choice, destroy Trump, or help him get reelected113-09-2023 01:14
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact