Remember me
▼ Content

Toronto should sue oil companies over climate change, councillor says

Toronto should sue oil companies over climate change, councillor says25-03-2019 15:01
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-toronto-should-sue-oil-companies-over-climate-change-councillor-says/
25-03-2019 19:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
Personally, I think the oil companies should not sell products to any city that sues them over climate change.

No gasoline. No heating oil. No plastic, leaving no cell phones, no computers, no electronics, not even Scotch tape. No phones. No cars. No horses and buggies (they need oil). No ships. No railroad service. Just put the city under effective siege until they drop the lawsuit.

Oh, by the way, the courtroom uses oil too. Where are you going to hold the lawsuit? Outside the city? How are you going to get to it? Walk? Oops...those shoes are made of oil products too.
Join the debate Toronto should sue oil companies over climate change, councillor says:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump appointed federal Judge Limits Federal Government's Contact with Social Media Companies306-07-2023 18:11
How Big Oil Companies Tried To Hide Climate Change From the Public For Decades - THE BIG COVER-UP123-04-2023 08:28
Biden white house selling oil to chinka while Americans suffer the highest gas prices ever023-07-2022 04:07
The End Of The US Petrol Dollar: Fair Solution For Global Energy Crisis Of Oil Gas309-01-2022 16:51
The Big Tech Companies Make The China Great Internet Firewall Look Like A Good Angel702-12-2021 08:05
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact