Remember me
▼ Content

Theory coming to fruition?

Theory coming to fruition?02-12-2016 05:44
Petester
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
Hello, just recently I think some scientist dude found a diamond underground that has markings that only water can leave and his theory is that there are oceans under the Earths rock layers I guess that they are called.

That fits my theory that sink holes are caused by climate change because the high temperatures have dried out the Earths dirt layer so much that the ground is caving in .

I have a end times theory that the world will flood just like in the Bible and it seems plausible that this is how it will happen,I think that the sink holes will eventually tap into one of these oceans which will start a reaction that will cause the dry land to erode into the sink holes.
02-12-2016 06:45
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Petester wrote:I have a end times theory that the world will flood just like in the Bible......I think that the sink holes will eventually tap into one of these oceans.....

Don't like theories that begin with "bible based" stuff. But the Bible does mention that besides the 40 days & nights of rain, the deeps of the Earth flowed onto the surface.
02-12-2016 08:18
Petester
☆☆☆☆☆
(5)
But this time it could be backed up by fact.
02-12-2016 19:18
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1260)
Oh God........
31-03-2018 02:10
Wake
★★★★★
(3509)
Tim the plumber wrote:
Oh God........

My thoughts exactly. I suppose that this too appeared out of the clear blue sky. A diamond with water marks on it. How do you suppose they are mined?
31-03-2018 22:58
Wake
★★★★★
(3509)
Petester wrote:
Hello, just recently I think some scientist dude found a diamond underground that has markings that only water can leave and his theory is that there are oceans under the Earths rock layers I guess that they are called.

That fits my theory that sink holes are caused by climate change because the high temperatures have dried out the Earths dirt layer so much that the ground is caving in .

I have a end times theory that the world will flood just like in the Bible and it seems plausible that this is how it will happen,I think that the sink holes will eventually tap into one of these oceans which will start a reaction that will cause the dry land to erode into the sink holes.

sink holes are almost always caused by something washing away the undersupports of an area and not because of the land itself shrinking.

Occasionally they are caused by lowering water tables but this is unusual.

Join the debate Theory coming to fruition?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Practical experience v Theory1809-12-2018 05:52
Whirlpool theory of ocean deadzones?101-12-2018 21:26
Fact or Theory?226-05-2018 12:14
Prof J Kroth: The Coming Disaster - November 17, 2015620-11-2017 00:59
Support for the AGW Theory - or Not ...8412-09-2017 19:57
Articles
Theory
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact