Remember me
▼ Content

The source of energy is evaporation-condensation



Page 2 of 3<123>
11-07-2018 21:41
RenaissanceMan
☆☆☆☆☆
(38)
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.
11-07-2018 22:05
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.


Quite right. He is apparently unaware that for any engine to run, entropy must increase.


The Parrot Killer
13-07-2018 13:53
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.


Quite right. He is apparently unaware that for any engine to run, entropy must increase.



...I can see that "итн, Thread Killer" is at it again.
..Enthalpy is "conserved energy". If energy is used for work then it is not conserved. What is conserved energy ? The KE of a system or particle that remains at a constant level. An example of this is it's KE is the same after an event as it was before it.
..As far as energy goes, there is https://www.iter.org/. They would be getting more energy from fusion than what it takes to cause fusion to happen. They have demonstrated this at universities but haven't quite got the temperature low enough to be safe. And in this instance their is no entropy.

..Not sure итн, now it's going to seem like I'm picking on you when I'm not. It's that you're not getting your facts straight. If scientists who work on this technology can improve on what they're doing then one day cars might have a Фuзion Зngиn (fusion engine).
13-07-2018 18:05
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.


Quite right. He is apparently unaware that for any engine to run, entropy must increase.



...I can see that "итн, Thread Killer" is at it again.
..Enthalpy is "conserved energy". If energy is used for work then it is not conserved.

WRONG. The same energy is still there, even after the work has been performed. The only difference is that it's dissipated or changed form or both.
James___ wrote:
What is conserved energy?

It is not possible to destroy or create energy.
James___ wrote:
The KE of a system or particle that remains at a constant level. An example of this is it's KE is the same after an event as it was before it.

Kinetic energy is only one form of energy. Not all energy is kinetic energy.
James___ wrote:
..As far as energy goes, there is https://www.iter.org/. They would be getting more energy from fusion than what it takes to cause fusion to happen. They have demonstrated this at universities but haven't quite got the temperature low enough to be safe. And in this instance their is no entropy.

Already happens in our Sun and in a fusion bomb. Yeah, entropy affects these too.
James___ wrote:
..Not sure итн, now it's going to seem like I'm picking on you when I'm not. It's that you're not getting your facts straight.

Science is not data. It is not 'facts'. It is a set of falsifiable theories.
James___ wrote:
If scientists who work on this technology can improve on what they're doing then one day cars might have a Фuзion Зngиn (fusion engine).

And why not? You could fuel the thing on a bucket of water. Of course, an engine explosion in a wreck would be spectacular!


The Parrot Killer
13-07-2018 21:25
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.


Quite right. He is apparently unaware that for any engine to run, entropy must increase.



...I can see that "итн, Thread Killer" is at it again.
..Enthalpy is "conserved energy". If energy is used for work then it is not conserved.

WRONG. The same energy is still there, even after the work has been performed. The only difference is that it's dissipated or changed form or both.
James___ wrote:
What is conserved energy?

It is not possible to destroy or create energy.


..Didn't mention anything about creating or destroying energy. Can you show where I said that ?
..And where you said I am wrong in capital letters, the reality is that you are wrong. You're belief that you are right only makes you right in the sense that you believe you are right.
..Have to wonder though why you're here. Just need to troll people ? That's what it seems to me. Then again you are Jamaican Seattle. That means you're doing the Bob Marley thing in Seattle.
Edited on 13-07-2018 21:50
13-07-2018 23:58
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
@All,
Conserved energy is something that after an event returns to the KE as before the event. This also describes enthalpy, the KE necessary to exist.
14-07-2018 01:51
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RenaissanceMan wrote:
MonteCristo wrote:
Entropy remains unchanged. There are no contradictions here.


Riiiiight. Build one and put it in your car. That should be easy for someone as smart as you.


Quite right. He is apparently unaware that for any engine to run, entropy must increase.



...I can see that "итн, Thread Killer" is at it again.
..Enthalpy is "conserved energy". If energy is used for work then it is not conserved.

WRONG. The same energy is still there, even after the work has been performed. The only difference is that it's dissipated or changed form or both.
James___ wrote:
What is conserved energy?

It is not possible to destroy or create energy.


..Didn't mention anything about creating or destroying energy.
Yes you did.
James___ wrote:
Can you show where I said that ?

You wrote it! Can't you remember what you wrote??
James___ wrote:
..And where you said I am wrong in capital letters, the reality is that you are wrong. You're belief that you are right only makes you right in the sense that you believe you are right.

I didn't write the theories of science you are ignoring. I am only bringing them up.
James___ wrote:
..Have to wonder though why you're here. Just need to troll people ? That's what it seems to me. Then again you are Jamaican Seattle. That means you're doing the Bob Marley thing in Seattle.

Insult fallacy.


The Parrot Killer
14-07-2018 01:52
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
@All,
Conserved energy is something that after an event returns to the KE as before the event. This also describes enthalpy, the KE necessary to exist.


Nope. All energy is conserved. Not necessarily as kinetic energy.


The Parrot Killer
14-07-2018 04:15
CoolCucumber
☆☆☆☆☆
(27)
@all.
Nope won't help you.
We've all seen the movies.
Only thing comes out of the bunker is 1 soldier, Sigourney Weaver vs. Linda Hamilton and a random orphan.
14-07-2018 04:35
CoolCucumber
☆☆☆☆☆
(27)
... or Superman vs. Batman, for our gay american friends.
Of both pursuasions.
14-07-2018 12:51
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
@All,
Conserved energy is something that after an event returns to the KE as before the event. This also describes enthalpy, the KE necessary to exist.


Nope. All energy is conserved. Not necessarily as kinetic energy.



..A "Classic Case" of fallacy inversion. All energy is KE, even something at rest. This is because something at rest still exists.
.In Atmospheric Chemistry it could be argued that when it gets cold at night that the KE that gasses have according to Boltzmann's Ideal Gas Law is an example of Conserved Energy.
14-07-2018 15:54
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
...I'll give y'all an example of Conserved Enery. If it's 86° F./ 30 ° C. during the day then cools to 68° F./ 20° C. at night then to warm the atmosphere back to 86° F. / 30° C., it will take only 9.8 m^3 which if memory serves me right 9.8 w/m^2 * 18 = 154 w/m^2..
That's about 1/10th of the solar constant.
14-07-2018 16:12
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
@All,
Conserved energy is something that after an event returns to the KE as before the event. This also describes enthalpy, the KE necessary to exist.


Nope. All energy is conserved. Not necessarily as kinetic energy.



..A "Classic Case" of fallacy inversion.

Fallacy fallacy. Buzzword fallacy.
James___ wrote:
All energy is KE, even something at rest.

Nope. You are forgetting potential energy, and nothing is ever 'at rest'.
James___ wrote:
This is because something at rest still exists.

Nothing is ever 'at rest'. What you think of 'at rest' is actually moving at the same speed and direction you are.
James___ wrote:
In Atmospheric Chemistry it could be argued that when it gets cold at night that the KE that gasses have according to Boltzmann's Ideal Gas Law

There is no Boltzmann Ideal Gas law.

It gets cold at night because the energy on the Earth radiates away into space. Energy is conserved, but not here on Earth.
James___ wrote:
is an example of Conserved Energy.

Buzzword fallacies. Go back and study thermal energy, heat, and classical mechanics again.


The Parrot Killer
14-07-2018 16:14
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...I'll give y'all an example of Conserved Enery. If it's 86° F./ 30 ° C. during the day then cools to 68° F./ 20° C. at night then to warm the atmosphere back to 86° F. / 30° C., it will take only 9.8 m^3 which if memory serves me right 9.8 w/m^2 * 18 = 154 w/m^2..
That's about 1/10th of the solar constant.


WRONG. Earth radiates energy into space at all times, day and night. That energy is dissipated across space, but it still exists.

Argument from randU. You don't know the emissivity of Earth. You are just making up numbers again.


The Parrot Killer
14-07-2018 19:37
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...I'll give y'all an example of Conserved Enery. If it's 86° F./ 30 ° C. during the day then cools to 68° F./ 20° C. at night then to warm the atmosphere back to 86° F. / 30° C., it will take only 9.8 m^3 which if memory serves me right 9.8 w/m^2 * 18 = 154 w/m^2..
That's about 1/10th of the solar constant.


WRONG. Earth radiates energy into space at all times, day and night. That energy is dissipated across space, but it still exists.

Argument from randU. You don't know the emissivity of Earth. You are just making up numbers again.



...итн,
..Could you please sober up some ? You're starting to sound like wake. The next thing I know you'll start saying how you hate Europeans. After all they did bring science to the Americas, right ?
15-07-2018 02:56
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
...All,
..With the debate about climate change it's not known how much energy atmospheric gasses can conserve. This includes nitrogen (N2) as well. What might be ignored is that while the earth's electromagnetic field allows for both the inner and outer radiation belts, it might also be responsible for both the tropopause and the mesopause. The Van Allen radiation belts could be an equal but opposite effect. Kind of going with Einstein on this one. I think Newton said the same thing; Newton's 3rd law of motion might apply to this situation;
What happens to the body from which that external force is being applied? That situation is described by Newton's Third Law of Motion. It states, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."
https://www.livescience.com/46561-newton-third-law.html
..With how our (the Earth's) electromagnetic field can allow for an area of hotter temperatures than on Earth, why would it be surprising if it created a "vacuum seal" to trap heat in our atmosphere ?
..And what does this all mean ? There's a lot we don't know.
Edited on 15-07-2018 02:57
15-07-2018 10:39
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...I'll give y'all an example of Conserved Enery. If it's 86° F./ 30 ° C. during the day then cools to 68° F./ 20° C. at night then to warm the atmosphere back to 86° F. / 30° C., it will take only 9.8 m^3 which if memory serves me right 9.8 w/m^2 * 18 = 154 w/m^2..
That's about 1/10th of the solar constant.


WRONG. Earth radiates energy into space at all times, day and night. That energy is dissipated across space, but it still exists.

Argument from randU. You don't know the emissivity of Earth. You are just making up numbers again.



...итн,
..Could you please sober up some ? You're starting to sound like wake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
James___ wrote:
The next thing I know you'll start saying how you hate Europeans.

Why would I?
James___ wrote:
After all they did bring science to the Americas, right ?

Science is not 'brought' by anybody.
The philosophy that defines it is not 'brought' by anybody either.


The Parrot Killer
15-07-2018 10:46
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...All,
..With the debate about climate change it's not known how much energy atmospheric gasses can conserve.
They don't.
James___ wrote:
This includes nitrogen (N2) as well.
It doesn't either.
James___ wrote:
What might be ignored is that while the earth's electromagnetic field allows for both the inner and outer radiation belts, it might also be responsible for both the tropopause and the mesopause.
The magnetic field of Earth does not cause its atmosphere.
James___ wrote:
The Van Allen radiation belts could be an equal but opposite effect.
The Van Allen belts are well outside the atmosphere.
James___ wrote:
Kind of going with Einstein on this one.
Einstein never mentioned it in any of his theories.
James___ wrote:
I think Newton said the same thing;
Newton never mentioned it either in any of his theories.
James___ wrote:
Newton's 3rd law of motion might apply to this situation;
What happens to the body from which that external force is being applied? That situation is described by Newton's Third Law of Motion. It states, "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

The magnetic field of Earth is not an 'action'. Neither are the Van Allen belts.
James___ wrote:
..With how our (the Earth's) electromagnetic field can allow for an area of hotter temperatures than on Earth, why would it be surprising if it created a "vacuum seal" to trap heat in our atmosphere ?

Neither the magnetic field nor the Van Allen belts are an insulator or a seal of any kind.
James___ wrote:
..And what does this all mean ?

That you are making shit up out of buzzwords again.
James___ wrote:
There's a lot we don't know.

Well...there's certainly a lot YOU don't know!

Go try actually studying physics.


The Parrot Killer
15-07-2018 14:08
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
... Yep, nothing like trolling STONED is there itn ? Just nothing for you to say except for your use of empty buzzwords ad nauseum such as it isn't, no it's not, they don't, it doesn't either, etc.
..If you knew anything about science then you would give a brief explanation of "why" but you've always refused to do so.


..itn,
.There is something I could've posted but would not want to discuss actual science with you being involved in the discussion. You should be banned but doubt that will ever happen.
15-07-2018 19:03
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
James___ wrote:
... Yep, nothing like trolling STONED is there itn ? Just nothing for you to say except for your use of empty buzzwords ad nauseum such as it isn't, no it's not, they don't, it doesn't either, etc.
..If you knew anything about science then you would give a brief explanation of "why" but you've always refused to do so.


..itn,
.There is something I could've posted but would not want to discuss actual science with you being involved in the discussion. You should be banned but doubt that will ever happen.


...@All,
..It'd be easy enough to calculate the KE of atmospheric gasses during the day at a given hour such as 4:00 p.m. and then do the same for 4:00 am. The difference in KE is the amount of energy in w/m^2 needed to warm our atmosphere to the same temperature as the day before.
..We could also do the same with the temperature of the ground about 6 inches / 15 cm's and 12 inches / 30 cm's deep. This could help to show how much influence the ground has on the w/m^2 in our atmosphere.
..This is because the ground will absorb some solar radiation and then emit some as well. Of course trying to do something like that in here would only provide temptation for itn to keep trolling.
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.
Edited on 15-07-2018 19:05
15-07-2018 20:07
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
James___ wrote:
... Yep, nothing like trolling STONED is there itn ? Just nothing for you to say except for your use of empty buzzwords ad nauseum such as it isn't, no it's not, they don't, it doesn't either, etc.
..If you knew anything about science then you would give a brief explanation of "why" but you've always refused to do so.


..itn,
.There is something I could've posted but would not want to discuss actual science with you being involved in the discussion. You should be banned but doubt that will ever happen.


...@All,
..It'd be easy enough to calculate the KE of atmospheric gasses during the day at a given hour such as 4:00 p.m. and then do the same for 4:00 am. The difference in KE is the amount of energy in w/m^2 needed to warm our atmosphere to the same temperature as the day before.
..We could also do the same with the temperature of the ground about 6 inches / 15 cm's and 12 inches / 30 cm's deep. This could help to show how much influence the ground has on the w/m^2 in our atmosphere.

So you're saying we don't need the Sun anymore. The temperature of the Earth will stay the same anyway!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
James___ wrote:
..This is because the ground will absorb some solar radiation and then emit some as well. Of course trying to do something like that in here would only provide temptation for itn to keep trolling.

Someone that points out the science you are ignoring is not a troll. Redefinition fallacy.
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.


The Parrot Killer
15-07-2018 23:51
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.



...итн,
..You are a living FALLACY INVERSION. You spam and troll more than litesong ever did. You debate nothing but just push your logic. In all of reality you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. That's all you have. Like your name states, into the abyss of nothingness. For all I know you're sniffing paint fumes.

...What I don't understand is why you're not out promoting how Native Americans lived before Europeans arrived. You could ask for reservations to be stocked with game and have a source of fresh water. That is very much possible but no Native Americans ask for it. You can be the First. That would show us losers just how good a life with no technology is. You know, even more limited than the Amish.
..The Amish live their beliefs the best they can. Yet Native Americans want "their" land back so they can live as their ancestors did before 1492. They haven't shown a willingness to live it if game is provided for them.
..And yet all you have is trolling this forum because ? That's because that is the type of person that you are, Vindictive.
16-07-2018 02:53
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
...итн,
..You do need to allow for some debate. You also need to consider that nature doesn't need you, it will do what nature wants. You need to quit rejecting science. People like you used to believe the Earth was flat. It isn't. People like you also believed that the Earth was the center of the universe. It isn't. With climate change, I think we're only beginning to understand it. It could be important to get it right. But you have no interest in understanding it. That's where your problem begins.
16-07-2018 06:20
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.



...итн,
..You are a living FALLACY INVERSION. You spam and troll more than litesong ever did. You debate nothing but just push your logic. In all of reality you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. That's all you have. Like your name states, into the abyss of nothingness. For all I know you're sniffing paint fumes.

...What I don't understand is why you're not out promoting how Native Americans lived before Europeans arrived. You could ask for reservations to be stocked with game and have a source of fresh water. That is very much possible but no Native Americans ask for it. You can be the First. That would show us losers just how good a life with no technology is. You know, even more limited than the Amish.
..The Amish live their beliefs the best they can. Yet Native Americans want "their" land back so they can live as their ancestors did before 1492. They haven't shown a willingness to live it if game is provided for them.
..And yet all you have is trolling this forum because ? That's because that is the type of person that you are, Vindictive.

Insult fallacy. Lies. Redirection fallacy. Racism. Bulverism fallacy.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 16-07-2018 06:21
16-07-2018 06:31
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...итн,
..You do need to allow for some debate.

Why?
James___ wrote:
You also need to consider that nature doesn't need you, it will do what nature wants.

Irrelevant statement.
James___ wrote:
You need to quit rejecting science.

I am not rejecting science. YOU are. Inversion fallacy.
James___ wrote:
People like you used to believe the Earth was flat.
It isn't. People like you also believed that the Earth was the center of the universe. It isn't.

Both of these theories were falsified. They are no longer science.
James___ wrote:
With climate change, I think we're only beginning to understand it.

False equivalence. You can't even define 'climate change' without resorting to circular definitions. It is a meaningless buzzword.
James___ wrote:
It could be important to get it right. But you have no interest in understanding it.

There is nothing important about a meaningless buzzword.
James___ wrote:
That's where your problem begins.

No, it's YOUR problem. You MUST first define 'climate change' or 'global warming' without using circular definitions. Until you do, these are meaningless buzzwords.


The Parrot Killer
16-07-2018 13:42
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.



...итн,
..You are a living FALLACY INVERSION. You spam and troll more than litesong ever did. You debate nothing but just push your logic. In all of reality you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. That's all you have. Like your name states, into the abyss of nothingness. For all I know you're sniffing paint fumes.

...What I don't understand is why you're not out promoting how Native Americans lived before Europeans arrived. You could ask for reservations to be stocked with game and have a source of fresh water. That is very much possible but no Native Americans ask for it. You can be the First. That would show us losers just how good a life with no technology is. You know, even more limited than the Amish.
..The Amish live their beliefs the best they can. Yet Native Americans want "their" land back so they can live as their ancestors did before 1492. They haven't shown a willingness to live it if game is provided for them.
..And yet all you have is trolling this forum because ? That's because that is the type of person that you are, Vindictive.

Insult fallacy. Lies. Redirection fallacy. Racism. Bulverism fallacy.



......итн,
..It's not racism. The U.S. Supreme Court has rulings that make it known that if a person or people do not try then they cannot be aggrieved. And with the Amish, maybe some Native Americans could learn from them. As I mentioned, if a source of fresh water were made available then who knows, some Native Americans might like having the opportunity to live as their ancestors did.
..If so then they might be more open to modern living. It might help them to feel better about the situation that they're in.
..At no time what I said was racist. You might be. It's possible that you're hiding behind climate change. You try to disrupt any discussion on the subject.
16-07-2018 16:05
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.



...итн,
..You are a living FALLACY INVERSION. You spam and troll more than litesong ever did. You debate nothing but just push your logic. In all of reality you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. That's all you have. Like your name states, into the abyss of nothingness. For all I know you're sniffing paint fumes.

...What I don't understand is why you're not out promoting how Native Americans lived before Europeans arrived. You could ask for reservations to be stocked with game and have a source of fresh water. That is very much possible but no Native Americans ask for it. You can be the First. That would show us losers just how good a life with no technology is. You know, even more limited than the Amish.
..The Amish live their beliefs the best they can. Yet Native Americans want "their" land back so they can live as their ancestors did before 1492. They haven't shown a willingness to live it if game is provided for them.
..And yet all you have is trolling this forum because ? That's because that is the type of person that you are, Vindictive.

Insult fallacy. Lies. Redirection fallacy. Racism. Bulverism fallacy.



......итн,
..It's not racism.
Yes it is.
James___ wrote:
The U.S. Supreme Court has rulings that make it known that if a person or people do not try then they cannot be aggrieved. And with the Amish, maybe some Native Americans could learn from them. As I mentioned, if a source of fresh water were made available then who knows, some Native Americans might like having the opportunity to live as their ancestors did.
..If so then they might be more open to modern living. It might help them to feel better about the situation that they're in.

Racism again.
James___ wrote:
..At no time what I said was racist.
Yes it is.
James___ wrote:
You might be. It's possible that you're hiding behind climate change. You try to disrupt any discussion on the subject.

You are no discussing climate change. You are completely off topic from anything this forum is designed for. Discussion on this topic ends here.


The Parrot Killer
16-07-2018 16:32
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
..I think he calls himself a "parrot killer" because he will go after anyone who supports climate change in any form.

That's right. I am utterly against the Church of Global Warming. It denies science and mathematics and is trying to establish itself as the state religion.



...итн,
..You are a living FALLACY INVERSION. You spam and troll more than litesong ever did. You debate nothing but just push your logic. In all of reality you are a LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND. That's all you have. Like your name states, into the abyss of nothingness. For all I know you're sniffing paint fumes.

...What I don't understand is why you're not out promoting how Native Americans lived before Europeans arrived. You could ask for reservations to be stocked with game and have a source of fresh water. That is very much possible but no Native Americans ask for it. You can be the First. That would show us losers just how good a life with no technology is. You know, even more limited than the Amish.
..The Amish live their beliefs the best they can. Yet Native Americans want "their" land back so they can live as their ancestors did before 1492. They haven't shown a willingness to live it if game is provided for them.
..And yet all you have is trolling this forum because ? That's because that is the type of person that you are, Vindictive.

Insult fallacy. Lies. Redirection fallacy. Racism. Bulverism fallacy.



......итн,
..It's not racism.
Yes it is.
James___ wrote:
The U.S. Supreme Court has rulings that make it known that if a person or people do not try then they cannot be aggrieved. And with the Amish, maybe some Native Americans could learn from them. As I mentioned, if a source of fresh water were made available then who knows, some Native Americans might like having the opportunity to live as their ancestors did.
..If so then they might be more open to modern living. It might help them to feel better about the situation that they're in.

Racism again.
James___ wrote:
..At no time what I said was racist.
Yes it is.
James___ wrote:
You might be. It's possible that you're hiding behind climate change. You try to disrupt any discussion on the subject.

You are no discussing climate change. You are completely off topic from anything this forum is designed for. Discussion on this topic ends here.



..Please explain where it is racism. I could say you are because you refuse to debate climate change but just harass forum members.
..In your ignorance some Native Americans might like having the opportunity to live as their ancestors did. They wouldn't have to live it year round unless they choose to do so. What you're doing is dishonoring your ancestors. It's just whining.
16-07-2018 20:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material....

Please stay on the topics this forum is designated for.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 16-07-2018 20:23
17-07-2018 01:34
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material....

Please stay on the topics this forum is designated for.


...You don't. You debate nothing therefore you can never be "on topic".
..So please explain why my comments were racist according to you. Some
.Native Americans might like the idea but we can only discuss what you want because in all reality it's probably your forum.
17-07-2018 04:33
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material....

Please stay on the topics this forum is designated for.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 17-07-2018 04:34
17-07-2018 12:47
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material....

Please stay on the topics this forum is designated for.



...You made a serous accusation. I'd like you to explain why you think you were right to make it. Did you miss the fact that it would requiring improving the conditions on reservations ? Or is that being racist ? I think that shows you're a troll and not much more. See ? Now we're talking about you.

p.s., itn,
..Please remember, I am descended from Chief Wahunsenacawh.
.you know, Pocahontas' father.
While there no longer seems to be a Powhatan tribe, it's possible
that if I'm successful with things like my experiment and support
improving conditions on reservations so some things can be done
as they were in days gone by, then the Powhatan tribe might
come back into existence.
..Why me and you have issues is you know nothing of diplomacy and
not much about science.
Edited on 17-07-2018 12:58
17-07-2018 18:11
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.


The Parrot Killer
17-07-2018 18:42
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



...Please explain why you called me a racist. You've already have claimed to have a Jewish wife so like wake and unlike my father you two know the difference between Yiddish and Norwegian. You didn't consider that to be off topic.
Edited on 17-07-2018 18:44
17-07-2018 20:15
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stay on the topics this forum was designed for.


The Parrot Killer
17-07-2018 20:18
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



...Please explain why you called me a racist.


You made a compositional error fallacy involving people as the class and genetic trait as the property.That form of this fallacy is called 'racism'.


The Parrot Killer
18-07-2018 00:19
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



...Please explain why you called me a racist.


You made a compositional error fallacy involving people as the class and genetic trait as the property.That form of this fallacy is called 'racism'.



...You mean suggesting people live the way their ancestors did is racism ? I disagree. I think a lot of Native Americans might like the idea. It'd give them something tangible as far as their heritage goes.
.You don't like the idea because then you'd have to do something outside of your flawed logic. You're IMO just another lazy, simple minded American.
.Then again Americans have the boy scouts so they can learn skills used in the woods. It was started in Louisville, Kentucky because some guy who grew up in the mountains of Eastern Kentucky thought kids might like learning about the woods, etc.
.But if you suggest a Native American to try it then it becomes racism ? You're a focking idiot. You just want a reason to harass others. Then again I have said that you are ANAL RETENTIVE !!!!!!!!
Edited on 18-07-2018 00:21
18-07-2018 00:47
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5558)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



...Please explain why you called me a racist.


You made a compositional error fallacy involving people as the class and genetic trait as the property.That form of this fallacy is called 'racism'.



...You mean suggesting people live the way their ancestors did is racism ?
...remaining off topic material deleted...

No. Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.


The Parrot Killer
18-07-2018 01:37
James___
★★★☆☆
(560)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
...deleted off topic material...


Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



...Please explain why you called me a racist.


You made a compositional error fallacy involving people as the class and genetic trait as the property.That form of this fallacy is called 'racism'.



...You mean suggesting people live the way their ancestors did is racism ?
...remaining off topic material deleted...

No. Please stick to the topics this forum was designed for.



..You don't. You just flame and troll people.
23-07-2018 12:01
MonteCristo
☆☆☆☆☆
(9)
I consider this topic very important. Tell me where else can I post it?
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate The source of energy is evaporation-condensation:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A potential source of asymmetry - methods of heat dissipation1118-09-2016 09:34
New Source of Climate Info119-08-2014 03:25
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact