Remember me
▼ Content

The Solution 1st part


The Solution 1st part08-04-2019 08:27
HexHammer
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
I want solar farms all over the place that can provide shade, especially at rock formations where the rocks doesn't gets heated and will dispense heat overnight, but stay cool 24/7.

If cooling can be invented without the heating part, it should be used.

Also solar farms should be made on the sea where they can filter the water from heavy metals and other pollutants.

Make desalination for drip irrigation, the brine (thick saline water) needs to be dried and the remaining salt must be put in old abandoned mines.

Where it's too costly to make solar farms "drying racks" must be used, make inexpensive roof sections that can provide shade.

...but that will be exorbitant expensive!!! Yes indeed, but we need to invent Basic Universal Income that can fund these mega projects.

It starts by not rewarding numerical sales numbers, but merely doing things right and give them more when they need to work harder, that's where planned economy failed not to reward hard work when it was necessary.
Then punish the responsible if something is lacking or mishandled so that CEOs doesn't reap the reward while everything goes downhill.

All sales must be registered and explained why something is sold and what is sold.

It's a very complex matter with many aspects that needs to be covered in order to avoid hyperinflation.
08-04-2019 16:42
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3411)
HexHammer wrote:
I want solar farms all over the place that can provide shade, especially at rock formations where the rocks doesn't gets heated and will dispense heat overnight, but stay cool 24/7.

If cooling can be invented without the heating part, it should be used.

Also solar farms should be made on the sea where they can filter the water from heavy metals and other pollutants.

Make desalination for drip irrigation, the brine (thick saline water) needs to be dried and the remaining salt must be put in old abandoned mines.

Where it's too costly to make solar farms "drying racks" must be used, make inexpensive roof sections that can provide shade.

...but that will be exorbitant expensive!!! Yes indeed, but we need to invent Basic Universal Income that can fund these mega projects.

It starts by not rewarding numerical sales numbers, but merely doing things right and give them more when they need to work harder, that's where planned economy failed not to reward hard work when it was necessary.
Then punish the responsible if something is lacking or mishandled so that CEOs doesn't reap the reward while everything goes downhill.

All sales must be registered and explained why something is sold and what is sold.

It's a very complex matter with many aspects that needs to be covered in order to avoid hyperinflation.

You titled this thread "The Solution 1st part" but you didn't identify any problem. For something to be a solution, it must address a problem of some sort.

Without a problem statement you seem like an eccentric person who wants to embark on some strange projects.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
08-04-2019 21:56
HexHammer
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
IBdaMann wrote:You titled this thread "The Solution 1st part" but you didn't identify any problem. For something to be a solution, it must address a problem of some sort.

Without a problem statement you seem like an eccentric person who wants to embark on some strange projects.
The problem should be fairly self explanatory, if you can't figure out what I'm referring to, then maybe this topic isn't for you, nor the mods since they have trashed my idea.
08-04-2019 23:56
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(453)
Since this a climate forum, the problem, is a non-issue, but the fixing part is the crisis, that needs a solution, before it gets too far out of hand (The 'Green' New Deal).

The removing salt from the oceans, transporting to abandoned mines, to hide underground, is no solution. Most of the stuff we hide underground, usually finds a way to sneak back out in to the environment, eventually. Probably better to stockpile it, for when Global Cooling becomes popular again, like back in the 70s. Probably won't be more than a decade or so.

Solar panels and shade... Don't think that would be to good for agriculture, and we still need to eat. I like a nice, thick cut ribeye every now and then, so we need to feed some cattle. To replace a coal power plant, with solar panels, it would take acres of panels. Not sure if they ever came up with a storage solution, or maybe we just go dark at night, and don't use electricity.

I don't know about money problems, printing more seems to work okay... It's not like anybody expects us to actually pay any of that $21 trillion debt, or has the muscle to persuade us. Much like global warming, national debt is for some future generation to deal with, or ignore. They probably handle it like we did, and previous generations.

The main problem in America is the threat of socialism, to many lefties giving our country away. Hope everybody woke up, when Trump threatened to close the southern border recently. We shouldn't be so dependant on southern trade, and able to shut it down, any time, with minimal impact. It should have the greatest impact, south of our border, and keep them in line. We make car parts, or have the means to make them ourselves. We grow our own avocados, though the California growers are a little sloppy, wouldn't buy. But then again, I live in Florida, why buy them at all, people pass them out free around here.
09-04-2019 00:04
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
HexHammer wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:You titled this thread "The Solution 1st part" but you didn't identify any problem. For something to be a solution, it must address a problem of some sort.

Without a problem statement you seem like an eccentric person who wants to embark on some strange projects.
The problem should be fairly self explanatory, if you can't figure out what I'm referring to, then maybe this topic isn't for you, nor the mods since they have trashed my idea.


So what is this obvious problem you are trying to solve?


The Parrot Killer
09-04-2019 04:01
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3411)
HexHammer wrote:The problem should be fairly self explanatory, if you can't figure out what I'm referring to, then maybe this topic isn't for you, nor the mods since they have trashed my idea.

If there is no problem to solve, it can't be obvious.

The reason you cannot express the problem is because there isn't one.

If you are claiming that there is a problem then you bear the full responsibility of clearly detailing it.

As it stands, there is no reason to read this thread, or any other on the topic of your strange projects.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-04-2019 06:26
HexHammer
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
HarveyH55 wrote:The removing salt from the oceans, transporting to abandoned mines, to hide underground, is no solution. Most of the stuff we hide underground, usually finds a way to sneak back out in to the environment, eventually. Probably better to stockpile it, for when Global Cooling becomes popular again, like back in the 70s. Probably won't be more than a decade or so.

Solar panels and shade... Don't think that would be to good for agriculture, and we still need to eat. I like a nice, thick cut ribeye every now and then, so we need to feed some cattle. To replace a coal power plant, with solar panels, it would take acres of panels. Not sure if they ever came up with a storage solution, or maybe we just go dark at night, and don't use electricity.

I don't know about money problems, printing more seems to work okay... It's not like anybody expects us to actually pay any of that $21 trillion debt, or has the muscle to persuade us. Much like global warming, national debt is for some future generation to deal with, or ignore. They probably handle it like we did, and previous generations.

The main problem in America is the threat of socialism, to many lefties giving our country away. Hope everybody woke up, when Trump threatened to close the southern border recently. We shouldn't be so dependant on southern trade, and able to shut it down, any time, with minimal impact. It should have the greatest impact, south of our border, and keep them in line. We make car parts, or have the means to make them ourselves. We grow our own avocados, though the California growers are a little sloppy, wouldn't buy. But then again, I live in Florida, why buy them at all, people pass them out free around here.
I understand that fluids seep upwards due to capilitar action, but didn't know salts did, but who am I to say anything about such physics.

If you put the solar panels elevated there are PLENTY of space under the panels for animals to grass under.

The money problem extends to roads having lots of potholes, school teachers have to pay with their own salary for students to receive basic school items, workers have to take 2 jobs! ..etc etc.
09-04-2019 06:44
HexHammer
☆☆☆☆☆
(4)
Into the Night wrote:So what is this obvious problem you are trying to solve?
1st the global warming, with lots of shade temperature will decrease both in the air, but also sea so the heat exchange from equatorial waters to the poles will slow a bit and the water is cooler, that in itself isn't sufficient but lay the foundation.

2nd with fresh water from desalination comes plant growth that will take some carbon out of the ecosystem.
Less carbon in the air will further decrease global heat, if vast areas of deserts become green there will come less sand storms that whirls up sand that increases the heat by blocking the heat exchange.

3rd if there's floating solar farms all over the place on the seas, it can filter a tiny bit of extremely toxic dioxin, lead, mercury etc.
Floating sea solar farms provide shade and will cool a tiny bit.

I want drone ships to capture plastic and other derbish, fishers should report where they lose nets.
09-04-2019 07:01
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1107)
HexHammer wrote:
Less carbon in the air will further decrease global heat, if vast areas of deserts become green there will come less sand storms that whirls up sand that increases the heat by blocking the heat exchange.


Don't have time to set it up now...but I'm calling this for my signature line.


Nobody steal it from me!!!
09-04-2019 11:15
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(453)
HexHammer wrote:
I understand that fluids seep upwards due to capilitar action, but didn't know salts did, but who am I to say anything about such physics.

If you put the solar panels elevated there are PLENTY of space under the panels for animals to grass under.

The money problem extends to roads having lots of potholes, school teachers have to pay with their own salary for students to receive basic school items, workers have to take 2 jobs! ..etc etc.


Mines collect a lot of water, the salt you dump in there came out of water. Instead of mostly fresh water seeping through the cracks, it'll be salt water. Old mine shafts were often used as trash dumps, mostly rock and dirt from the mining, but also broken equipment, beer cans, and everything else.

Grass doesn't grow as well in the shade, cattle eat a lot of grass. Grass also likes a lot of CO2, so you'd be harming the growth of the grass in two ways, cattle wouldn't get fed very well.

The roads don't get fixed, mostly from mismanagement of funds, same with education. They keep wanting to add new, without maintaining the old. Schools are teaching to many unnecessary subjects, since the majority of those students won't make use of any of it anyway. You don't need a college degree for the vast majority of the jobs, most of the kids will end up with. The parents that care, and hope their kids do make it to college, can prepare them on their own. Teachers have to provide paper and pencils for kids who parents view the school as free babysitters. If you made those parents take time off, to spend some quality time with their kids, they would have their supplies. Basically, if the parents don't send there kids to school with what they need, send have the parents come in and take them home until they do.

Global warming isn't even a problem, yet we are wasting billions on research a non-issue, and some want to spend trillions fighting a foe, that doesn't exist.
09-04-2019 15:44
IBdaMann
★★★★★
(3411)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Less carbon in the air will further decrease global heat, if vast areas of deserts become green there will come less sand storms that whirls up sand that increases the heat by blocking the heat exchange.


Don't have time to set it up now...but I'm calling this for my signature line.


Nobody steal it from me!!!

You have a keen eye and a quick keyboard. You may have it. It's actually a bit long for me but it is a beauty. Please note the intense focus on the word "heat" without any focus whatsoever on what it is supposed to mean.

From the MANUAL:

Heat: noun
In the Global Warming theology, "heat" means whatever it needs to mean at any given moment. The term is employed by Global Warming believers to shift semantic goalposts as necessary. It's meaning can shift fluidly between "temperature," "increase in temperature," "thermal energy," "flow of thermal energy," "convection," "absorption of electromagnetic radiation," "warmth," "cops," "energy," "conduction," "infrared," "weapons," "work," "power," "radioactivity," "electrical energy" and others as convenient.


Global Warming: The preferred religion of the scientifically illiterate.

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
09-04-2019 18:38
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
HexHammer wrote:
Into the Night wrote:So what is this obvious problem you are trying to solve?
1st the global warming, with lots of shade temperature will decrease both in the air, but also sea so the heat exchange from equatorial waters to the poles will slow a bit and the water is cooler, that in itself isn't sufficient but lay the foundation.

2nd with fresh water from desalination comes plant growth that will take some carbon out of the ecosystem.
Less carbon in the air will further decrease global heat, if vast areas of deserts become green there will come less sand storms that whirls up sand that increases the heat by blocking the heat exchange.

3rd if there's floating solar farms all over the place on the seas, it can filter a tiny bit of extremely toxic dioxin, lead, mercury etc.
Floating sea solar farms provide shade and will cool a tiny bit.

I want drone ships to capture plastic and other derbish, fishers should report where they lose nets.

So...the obvious problem is global warming? What global warming?

There is nothing wrong with carbon. Why would you want to take it out of the ecosystem. It needs carbon.

How do you filter lead or mercury to make them less toxic? Aren't they still lead and mercury?


The Parrot Killer
09-04-2019 18:39
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HexHammer wrote:
Less carbon in the air will further decrease global heat, if vast areas of deserts become green there will come less sand storms that whirls up sand that increases the heat by blocking the heat exchange.


Don't have time to set it up now...but I'm calling this for my signature line.


Nobody steal it from me!!!
You got it!



The Parrot Killer




Join the debate The Solution 1st part:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate change: 'Magic bullet' carbon solution takes big step003-04-2019 19:39
Tens of thousands rally in Montreal as part of international 'school strike' against climate chan018-03-2019 23:13
I believe human beings are part of nature, not against nature as westerners say.005-02-2019 23:02
Perfect Solution for Climate Change Global Earth428-11-2017 23:07
The Paris Agreement: A deficient solution to a non-problem?2429-03-2017 23:02
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact