Remember me
▼ Content

The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party



Page 2 of 2<12
03-09-2017 17:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/586
From the article:
Recent H.R.586 bill-Sanctity of Human Life Act
This bill declares that: (1) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human and is a person's most fundamental right; (2) each human life begins with fertilization, cloning, or its equivalent, at which time every human has all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and (3) Congress, each state, the District of Columbia, and each U.S. territory have the authority to protect all human lives.
03-09-2017 17:52
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5594)
litesong wrote:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/586
From the article:
Recent H.R.586 bill-Sanctity of Human Life Act
This bill declares that: (1) the right to life guaranteed by the Constitution is vested in each human and is a person's most fundamental right; (2) each human life begins with fertilization, cloning, or its equivalent, at which time every human has all the legal and constitutional attributes and privileges of personhood; and (3) Congress, each state, the District of Columbia, and each U.S. territory have the authority to protect all human lives.


The Constitution of the United States does not guarantee the right to life.

The Declaration of Independence acknowledges the right to life comes from our creator, essentially making the right to life a natural law of man.


The Parrot Killer
03-09-2017 18:46
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
He was a parasite before you worked him over...as is any Marxist that believes they have a right to other peoples property.


So what makes you think I have a right to other people's property?
That is news to me. I thought everyone had to work for what they have.
So could someone enlighten me on why I'm all of the sudden a Marxist?


Don't deny it, liar.

State religions are not legal in the United States. You want everyone to pay for your state religion.


Oh, you label people as being Marxist, and say they are after your property, if they think we need to solve the Global Warming problem.

Sad.

But I expect to pay my fair share also. And I will do it like a man, without all the whining you guys are doing, because I know that we created this mess.

Calling me a Marxist doesn't solve anything.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
03-09-2017 18:52
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
I personally believe in hell. I'm sure you don't. But you'll discover it.


Well actually, yes I do believe in Hell. It's either the state of being on the other side and not being able to return to life on earth, or it is life on earth during the times of destruction, when it's very hot. Not sure. Not worried about either. Your religious views do not affect me, or anyone other than you.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
03-09-2017 19:02
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.


Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.


Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?


Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.


You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.


You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.


Another demonstration of your sick mind. You feel fine about cold blooded murder of the unborn. And want to peddle genocide in the form of destruction of power sources that keep people alive. You should be brought to trial.


It is not murder if it is not born.

Yes it is. You are killing a human being.
GreenMan wrote:
You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder.

No, you don't.
GreenMan wrote:
Murder is the act of taking someone's life.

Which is what abortion is.
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.

It is a life, regardless of whether it in a womb or not.
GreenMan wrote:
That is where the line is drawn, legally.

It WAS drawn that way...legally.
GreenMan wrote:
You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

So does that mean if the State prints a piece of paper, that makes a baby alive? What if someone in that dept prints a bad certificate? Are they creating a life, just to throw away in a trash can? If someone hacks their database and creates a fake record. Does that mean they are creating life?

A life exists, whether the government blesses that life or not.
GreenMan wrote:
I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life.

It is the ending of a life.
GreenMan wrote:
But it is not murder.

It is murder.
GreenMan wrote:
And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people.

You do not have the right to kill for convenience.
GreenMan wrote:
If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win.

It WAS the law of the land, until the federal government exceeded its authority and usurped this power from the States.
GreenMan wrote:
You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

It SHOULD be hard on them. They are killing for convenience.


Abortion is not murder, dumb ass.

I find it incredible that Republicans are so worried about women having abortions, but not one bit concerned about whether or not we are really threatening the existence of humanity. It is Republicans who have mounted an all out war against Climate Scientists.

Stupid Republicans.

I got a kick out of that one idiot who threw a snow ball on the floor of the Senate and said that meant there was no such thing as Global Warming. Any excuse for them to do nothing is all they are after. They could care less about the world 100 years from now, because they know they will be dead and gone by then.

But they want to protect the unborn fetus, as if they have some moral obligation to police the world for those who do not adhere to their religious beliefs. You are such a bunch of scum buckets.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
03-09-2017 19:54
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5594)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
He was a parasite before you worked him over...as is any Marxist that believes they have a right to other peoples property.


So what makes you think I have a right to other people's property?
That is news to me. I thought everyone had to work for what they have.
So could someone enlighten me on why I'm all of the sudden a Marxist?


Don't deny it, liar.

State religions are not legal in the United States. You want everyone to pay for your state religion.


Oh, you label people as being Marxist, and say they are after your property, if they think we need to solve the Global Warming problem.

That is exactly right. There is no 'global warming' problem.
GreenMan wrote:
Sad.

That you're a useful idiot of Marxism? Yes, it is.
GreenMan wrote:
But I expect to pay my fair share also.

Fair share of what? For what purpose? Your Religion?
GreenMan wrote:
And I will do it like a man, without all the whining you guys are doing, because I know that we created this mess.

There is no mess.
GreenMan wrote:
Calling me a Marxist doesn't solve anything.

Marxism doesn't solve anything.


The Parrot Killer
03-09-2017 20:02
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5594)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.


Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.


Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?


Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.


You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.


You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.


Another demonstration of your sick mind. You feel fine about cold blooded murder of the unborn. And want to peddle genocide in the form of destruction of power sources that keep people alive. You should be brought to trial.


It is not murder if it is not born.

Yes it is. You are killing a human being.
GreenMan wrote:
You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder.

No, you don't.
GreenMan wrote:
Murder is the act of taking someone's life.

Which is what abortion is.
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.

It is a life, regardless of whether it in a womb or not.
GreenMan wrote:
That is where the line is drawn, legally.

It WAS drawn that way...legally.
GreenMan wrote:
You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

So does that mean if the State prints a piece of paper, that makes a baby alive? What if someone in that dept prints a bad certificate? Are they creating a life, just to throw away in a trash can? If someone hacks their database and creates a fake record. Does that mean they are creating life?

A life exists, whether the government blesses that life or not.
GreenMan wrote:
I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life.

It is the ending of a life.
GreenMan wrote:
But it is not murder.

It is murder.
GreenMan wrote:
And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people.

You do not have the right to kill for convenience.
GreenMan wrote:
If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win.

It WAS the law of the land, until the federal government exceeded its authority and usurped this power from the States.
GreenMan wrote:
You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

It SHOULD be hard on them. They are killing for convenience.


Abortion is not murder, dumb ass.

Yes, it is.
GreenMan wrote:
I find it incredible that Republicans are so worried about women having abortions, but not one bit concerned about whether or not we are really threatening the existence of humanity.

There is no such thing as 'global warming'. Humanity is not threatened by it.

You can't even define what 'global warming' or 'climate change' is without resorting to circular definitions.

GreenMan wrote:
It is Republicans who have mounted an all out war against Climate Scientists.

There is no such thing as a climate 'scientist'. Climate it not a part of science. Those that call themselves 'climate scientists' do not use or create science.
GreenMan wrote:
Stupid Republicans.

We know you don't like Republicans. We know you are a Marxist.
GreenMan wrote:
I got a kick out of that one idiot who threw a snow ball on the floor of the Senate and said that meant there was no such thing as Global Warming. Any excuse for them to do nothing is all they are after. They could care less about the world 100 years from now, because they know they will be dead and gone by then.

There is no problem. You can't determine the temperature of the Earth. CO2 does not have the ability to warm the Earth.
GreenMan wrote:
But they want to protect the unborn fetus, as if they have some moral obligation to police the world for those who do not adhere to their religious beliefs.

Apparently you have no morals at all where human life is concerned.
GreenMan wrote:
You are such a bunch of scum buckets.

And you call us 'scum'. What a croc.


The Parrot Killer
04-09-2017 05:00
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1027)
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.


Tell me, when does a seed become a tree?
At germination?
Pre emergence
At emergence?
1 inch tall?
1 ft tall?
3 ft"
6 ft"
Guess what? Those are ALL stages of LIFE. And what would gasoline do to it?
Edited on 04-09-2017 05:05
04-09-2017 07:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bulled: The Constitution of the United States does not guarantee the right to life.
The Declaration of Independence acknowledges the right to life comes from our creator, essentially making the right to life a natural law of man.

The Preamble to the Constitution:
We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
///////
The Declaration of Independence AND the Preamble to the Constitution (AND many documents predating & upon which the writings of the D of I & Preamble depend) not only state the right to life is inalienable, BUT also state that the right to life of OUR POSTERITY (most certainly meaning from conception) also is inalienable.
Edited on 04-09-2017 07:17
04-09-2017 11:39
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.


Tell me, when does a seed become a tree?
At germination?
Pre emergence
At emergence?
1 inch tall?
1 ft tall?
3 ft"
6 ft"
Guess what? Those are ALL stages of LIFE. And what would gasoline do to it?


I agree that an abortion does end a life. I'm saying that in this country, an abortion is not murder. Change the laws, if you don't like it.

My personal view on abortion is that I'm glad that I don't ever have to make that decision. And I am glad that I have never been involved with anyone having to make that decision. But it would have been easy for me. I would have taken care of the child, if the mother didn't want it. But it's not up to me. It's always up to the woman. They are the ones who have to live with the decision, and yes, the man involved should live with it too.

I don't see it as murder, but I don't see it as good either. I actually have a hard time finding it bad to use the European abortion pill, which works just after contraception. But after the fetus is beginning to develop then it becomes gross to me.

So what is the difference in the abortion pill, and a contraceptive? And where does that road end? The Pope doesn't approve of contraceptives. I'm not sure if that is because it potentially blocks a life from beginning or not, but it probably is about that. The only birth control that is allowed if you are a Catholic is abstinence. But wait a minute, if you don't have sex when you want to, just to not make a baby, then you are still preventing a life from happening that could have happened. But at least that way, you aren't ending the process which began with the union of a sperm and an egg.

We can't even have the abortion pill here, because of this idiotic controversy. You want to call it murder if the egg and sperm are eliminated from the body naturally, with the help of a pill. I don't see that as murder. And thinking through this, I end up right back at the same place then. In my mind, abortion is not murder.

I think the problem that you guys might have is a religious one. Maybe you think that people are creating spirits when a child is conceived. Many Christians do believe that, so to them, it's the same as a living person. But my belief is that the spirit enters the body just before or at birth. I don't consider it a human, until it is both spirit and body.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
07-09-2017 03:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
A micro-view of what is facing re-pubic-lick-uns in 2018:
http://komonews.com/news/local/us-rep-dave-reichert-wont-run-for-re-election
Long time & strong running re-pubic-lick-un congressman Dave Reichert will NOT run for office next year. Facing increasing ire from democrats, NOT of HIS policy supports, but that of more radical re-pubic-lick-un & "don'T rump" shenanigans, Reichert is unable to defend "don'T rump". Matter of fact, Reichert has stepped forward to critique "don'T rump" about the pardon for past sheriff, Joe Arpaio. Reichert, himself, was the King County (including Seattle) Sheriff, who honorably spent great blocks of time, successfully hunting down the Green River Killer. Another "don'T rump" mouthy finagling action, to send DACA children back to foreign countries, WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS, was blasted by Reichert.
Yes, only the most radical re-pubic-lick-uns can support the heavy-kicking & boot crushing policies of "don'T rump" against the vulnerable of our society. Only radical re-pubic-lick-uns can be satisfied with the support of racist, sexist, & xenophobic kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazis, who now believe they can uncover themselves in public. They hope to unite the white racists, sexists & xenophobics of our society, that everyone now knows, comprise large blocks of our society.
Edited on 07-09-2017 03:59
09-11-2017 04:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
A micro-view of what is facing re-pubic-lick-uns in 2018:
http://komonews.com/news/local/us-rep-dave-reichert-wont-run-for-re-election
Long time & strong running re-pubic-lick-un congressman Dave Reichert will NOT run for office next year. Facing increasing ire from democrats, NOT of HIS policy supports, but that of more radical re-pubic-lick-un & "don'T rump" shenanigans, Reichert is unable to defend "don'T rump". Matter of fact, Reichert has stepped forward to critique "don'T rump" about the pardon for past sheriff, Joe Arpaio. Reichert, himself, was the King County (including Seattle) Sheriff, who honorably spent great blocks of time, successfully hunting down the Green River Killer. Another "don'T rump" mouthy finagling action, to send DACA children back to foreign countries, WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS, was blasted by Reichert.
Yes, only the most radical re-pubic-lick-uns can support the heavy-kicking & boot crushing policies of "don'T rump" against the vulnerable of our society. Only radical re-pubic-lick-uns can be satisfied with the support of racist, sexist, & xenophobic kkk(always small letters) & neo-nazis, who now believe they can uncover themselves in public. They hope to unite the white racists, sexists & xenophobes of our society, that everyone now knows, comprise large blocks of our society.
With yesterday's elections primarily completed (run-offs excluded), huge blocks of re-pubic-lick-uns...... lost. Virginia's strongly re-pubic-lick-un legislative house may be flipped, due to brand new democrats, inspired to oppose the re-pubic-lick-un backed "don'T rump" inhumanity emerging from his mouth, tweets, poorly executed actions, expanding neo-nazis & burgeoning numbers of kkk(always small letters) members. All this, despite radical re-pubic-lick-un gerrymandering. Three major Virginian offices are now democratic. Women's vote for general 9% winner, democrat Virginian governor-elect Northam was a 22% gap. Democrat Bill deBlasio became NYC mayor, winning ~ 2/3rds the vote. New Jersey had wild democrat advances. Huge blocks of women stepped forward effectively & efficiently to allow big boy, long-term re-pubic-lick-un office holders to HOLD EMPTY BAGS. A full 17% MORE people voted to oppose "don'T rump" than those who voted to support "don'T rump". One entrenched re-pubic-lick-un long termer, who won its last race by 25%...... lost.... to a newbee democrat woman. Another supposed entrenched re-pubic-lick-un screwed-up MAN, who said women's places were cooking in the home.... got his ass heavily kicked out of politics..... by a newbee democrat woman, incensed by his sexism. Can he cook his dinner? His fire went out in politics.
The main "don'T rump" decreases that NEED to occur are decreases in neo-nazi & kkk(always small letters) memberships.
Edited on 09-11-2017 04:52
09-11-2017 19:29
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5594)
GreenMan wrote:
I agree that an abortion does end a life. I'm saying that in this country, an abortion is not murder. Change the laws, if you don't like it.

It is intentionally killing a human being for convenience. It is murder. The only time it isn't murder is self defense.
GreenMan wrote:
My personal view on abortion is that I'm glad that I don't ever have to make that decision.

I'll bet you're glad your mother made the decision she did.
GreenMan wrote:
And I am glad that I have never been involved with anyone having to make that decision.

But you were. Your own mother had to make that decision.
GreenMan wrote:
But it would have been easy for me. I would have taken care of the child, if the mother didn't want it.

What if you were the child?
GreenMan wrote:
But it's not up to me. It's always up to the woman. They are the ones who have to live with the decision, and yes, the man involved should live with it too.

I'm just going to let this paradox stand as is.
GreenMan wrote:
I don't see it as murder, but I don't see it as good either.

You don't see intentionally killing another human being for convenience is not murder?
GreenMan wrote:
I actually have a hard time finding it bad to use the European abortion pill, which works just after contraception. But after the fetus is beginning to develop then it becomes gross to me.

Ewwwwww!
GreenMan wrote:
But my belief is that the spirit enters the body just before or at birth. I don't consider it a human, until it is both spirit and body.

So the spirit enters the human body just because of it's location??? What's causing a baby to kick and move in the womb? Worms???

No, that sounds like rationalization to me. You are trying to make excuses for what someone is doing to a human being.


The Parrot Killer
10-11-2017 05:50
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I agree that an abortion does end a life. I'm saying that in this country, an abortion is not murder. Change the laws, if you don't like it.

It is intentionally killing a human being for convenience. It is murder. The only time it isn't murder is self defense.
GreenMan wrote:
My personal view on abortion is that I'm glad that I don't ever have to make that decision.

I'll bet you're glad your mother made the decision she did.
GreenMan wrote:
And I am glad that I have never been involved with anyone having to make that decision.

But you were. Your own mother had to make that decision.
GreenMan wrote:
But it would have been easy for me. I would have taken care of the child, if the mother didn't want it.

What if you were the child?
GreenMan wrote:
But it's not up to me. It's always up to the woman. They are the ones who have to live with the decision, and yes, the man involved should live with it too.

I'm just going to let this paradox stand as is.
GreenMan wrote:
I don't see it as murder, but I don't see it as good either.

You don't see intentionally killing another human being for convenience is not murder?
GreenMan wrote:
I actually have a hard time finding it bad to use the European abortion pill, which works just after contraception. But after the fetus is beginning to develop then it becomes gross to me.

Ewwwwww!
GreenMan wrote:
But my belief is that the spirit enters the body just before or at birth. I don't consider it a human, until it is both spirit and body.

So the spirit enters the human body just because of it's location??? What's causing a baby to kick and move in the womb? Worms???

No, that sounds like rationalization to me. You are trying to make excuses for what someone is doing to a human being.


Not because of it's physical location, but because of it's proximity to life. I think the physical brain is what controls the muscles and other physical functions of the body. So a spirit's presence is not necessary for a baby to kick while in the womb.

You suffer from a mental disorder, caused by a religious belief. Well, actually, you have several caused by the same thing. And you probably have a few more caused by other than religious beliefs. Because of your mental disorder, you can't understand how life works.

The only way to understand life is to separate the spirit and the body. One is the eternal flame, the other is a host for the flame. Together, they are a soul. Your body is analogous to an automobile, and your flame is the driver. You are very fortunate in this life, in that you are allowed to drive the top of the line model.

I suppose the spirit could enter the body at any time during the pregnancy, but why would it want to? I have no idea what the experience is before birth, but just laying there in a womb probably isn't very exciting. So I would think that we would wait until we are about to be born, then swoop in.

I suppose that if my mother had aborted me, that there would simply be no me. My spirit would have moved on to another host, or actually, she would have never been selected as a mother by my spirit, because an abortion usually occurs during the first several weeks of pregnancy, not towards the end.

But anyway, to answer your question plainly. I would be someone else.

All your mother and father get to do is create a host body. They do not create the spirit. The essense of the spirit was created in the beginning. Not as it is, but as it was, in the beginning. We grew from there, by combining, until we could control one of these puppies, that we commonly refer to as a human body.

Our next step in spiritual evolution is the opportunity to combine again, and see what it's like to operate the next generation of human bodies. To do that, we find our Twin Soul and Unite. Do you know what your Twin Soul is? Most people get that one confused with the more common Soul Mate, but they are totally different.

A Soul Mate is one that someone has spent previous lives together, and has unbalanced Karma with. One of you owes the other, so when you meet, it's love at first sight, so that you can have the opportunity to balance your Karma with that person. It often ends in a split. How you split is very important. Best thing to do there is walk away without harm. Help them if they need help, and want help. But do not hurt them.

A Twin Soul is one that you will never leave. It doesn't matter what for. Neither of you will leave, or hurt the other. Your love is totally unconditional on anything, including life. It's unfortunate that we spend a lot of our lives with our Twin, in situations that prevent us from being intimate, like Parent/Child or other relationship that prevents intimacy. And the reason it is unfortunate, is because that means that your spouse is not your Twin, and therefore not your perfect mate.

I'm sure I've lost you already, so I'm going to continue on, as if you do have a brain, and are interested in why we call them a Twin Soul. They are totally different from us, yet we refer to them as our Twin. And that's because they are the one that we will Unite with, and basically create another, more powerful Eternal Flame with.

Nothing forces you into that Union, so you can keep your individuality as long as you want [well, unless you end up being one of those whose Spirits are destroyed in the Lake of Fire], but you will be limited in the kind of human host you can occupy. You're basically stuck in these bodies, until you give up your individuality and Unite with your Twin. Of course, the hosts have to be available also, and currently they are not available. They are supposed to show up during the period of destruction that we are about to witness, which is due to AGW. I'm thinking probably a giant solar flare or something will cause mutations, that will benefit us.

One of the things promised is longer life. Another is the ability for everyone to communicate internally, via mental telepathy. We will be able to communicate with the animals as well. And our Inner Being will be loud and clear.

So, it should be worth giving up your individuality.

Good luck with that, Parrot.

Oh, if you are wondering. I don't think that our spirits are totally destroyed in the Lake of Fire. I think that what goes on is the last Union is Dissolved, and both of you get to go back as a lesser Flame than you were together. That means that you don't get to drive no fancy human being hosts around for a while [until you can find another sucker to Unite with]. But maybe you will like being a real life Parrot?


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
10-11-2017 08:04
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5594)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So the spirit enters the human body just because of it's location??? What's causing a baby to kick and move in the womb? Worms???

No, that sounds like rationalization to me. You are trying to make excuses for what someone is doing to a human being.


Not because of it's physical location, but because of it's proximity to life. I think the physical brain is what controls the muscles and other physical functions of the body. So a spirit's presence is not necessary for a baby to kick while in the womb.

So consider a cell alive? Does it eat? Does it grow? What about amoebas? Are they alive?
GreenMan wrote:
You suffer from a mental disorder, caused by a religious belief.
Well, actually, you have several caused by the same thing.
And you probably have a few more caused by other than religious beliefs. Because of your mental disorder, you can't understand how life works.

Psychobabble and an inversion fallacy.
GreenMan wrote:
...deleted lengthy spiritual comment...

I really don't give a damn about your spiritual views. Droning on and on about it is not helping your arguments.


The Parrot Killer
22-11-2017 04:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party:
///////
Now that "don'T rump" endorses roy moore for Alabama office, loyal re-pubic-lick-un members have another reason to be joyful with their party. The GOP, not only means Grand Old Party, but Grand Old Pedophiles. My alternate spelling of re-pubic-lick-uns is indeed, the correct spelling.... not only the correct spelling, but the Politically Correct Spelling.
Edited on 22-11-2017 04:39
22-11-2017 05:04
moncktonProfile picture★★★☆☆
(436)
StarMan wrote:
by Elbert Guillory, black Louisiana senator in his powerful testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w&t=5s

As for me personally, the best man at my wedding was black. How many race-baiting, hateful Leftists can say the same?


Wasn't even part of the ceremony.
I'd need an onion to cry watching the Republican party switching to Trump.
Edited on 22-11-2017 05:21
22-11-2017 05:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]monckton wrote: Republican..... Trump.
Sorry, to correction your two spellings: should be, re-pubic-lick-un & "don'T rump". "don'T rump" told us NOT to vote for him. Its in his name, "don'T rump". Also, since the GOP is now the Grand Old Pedophiles, re-pubic-lick-un is the correct spelling.
14-03-2018 02:54
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.


Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.


Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?


Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.


You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.


You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.


Greenman, I apologize for acting like that. But I spent a good deal of my life working on medical instruments and I know what the hell is going on.

Within a WEEK of a fertilized egg attaching to the wall of the uterus there is an almost perfectly formed miniature beating heart. Within six weeks the embryo is recognizable as a human. Within 3 months a fully formed human and in 6 months while they are still killing and pulling this baby apart they can live outside of the womb.

40% of all abortions are performed on black women. And why is that? Because they have been body shamed in every media. Being larger than normal isn't 'in' remember? It has grown to the point where black women are so hungry for love that they are willing to believe that any passing urge is love. That time after time the black men who now believe that black women are crap with use them as nothing more than a tool for their own gratification.

We have black women so destroyed that they have three children by three different fathers NONE of whom will admit that they're are theirs of even care.

When you are nothing it is easy to start believing that lie.

And if you are nothing what does it matter if you murder a nothing in the womb? What's it matter if you define it as nothing more than a clump of cells? Wait till you get to be in your 70's like me and can see that the ONLY thing you can ever hope for in life is to have left an offspring set to succeed in his life and be happy and reproduce another. Believe me - I had one of those childhood diseases that left me nearly sterile (measles?) and so I never had children. I was very successful in every other part of my life but a total failure at the only thing that really counts.

While you're playing God over babies lives remember that.
Edited on 14-03-2018 02:57
09-04-2018 06:49
hendriktop19
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Wake wrote:
StarMan wrote:
by Elbert Guillory, black Louisiana senator in his powerful testimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YQ8560E1w&t=5s

As for me personally, the best man at my wedding was black. How many race-baiting, hateful Leftists can say the same?


The Democrat party are has spent a long time trying to eliminate blacks. Planned Parenthood clinics are almost entirely in black neighborhoods or directly adjacent to them. And why is this? In Margaret Sanger's own words she was "defending the unborn against their own disabilities." And "a stern and rigid policy of sterilization and segregation to that grade of population whose progeny is already tainted, or whose inheritance is such that objectionable traits may be transmitted to offspring." —"A Plan for Peace," Birth Control Review, April 1932, pages 107-108

The liberals have now come to the conclusion that they cannot kill off the black population through abortion and contraception. They have used their efforts now to body shame black women and intend to breed the black race out of assistance. That is why in all of the TV shows every black man has to have a blonde hanging on his arm. That is why black heroes are more and more becoming half-breeds. This is what liberalism is purposely doing.

I see absolutely nothing wrong with mixing the races but liberalism is purposely using this as a means to erase a race from the face of this country.

And let's remember that the funding of Planned Parenthood grew exponentially under Obama.
09-04-2018 15:13
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
You might think differently if that "embryo" was you. But of course as the sort of person you are cold blooded murder doesn't phase you at all. Only threats from some Internet name.


Nah, I wouldn't think at all, if that embryo was me. That embryo's brain isn't anywhere near functional. Cold blooded murder is sad, and so is having an abortion. But it's not up to you to force your morals on other people. Let them be. They are responsible for their own actions, same as you.


Tell you what moron - neither is the brain of a baby until about age 3. So why would you prosecute a man for child neglect of a 2 year old?


Once a baby is born, it becomes a person, complete with the rights of all other people. Until that time, it is a parasite, feeding on the mother. It has not rights. That may sound cold to you, but it is the law of the land. If you want to change that law, then you need to get in touch with your local Congressman and have the law changed. Perhaps you can give the rights of people to an embryo just after conception. But you have to get it into law, and then you can go back to bombing abortion clinics.


You are doing nothing more than repeating the excuses of a cold blooded murderer. You are sickening and you will have your judgement day.


You are calling people who perform abortions murderers, and judging me for repeating their excuses. Yet you are participating in planned confusion by those who support "business as usual" on how we handle Global Warming, which threatens humanity. And you want to judge me, for thinking that abortion should be the woman's decision? I'm ok with that. I hope you are.


Another demonstration of your sick mind. You feel fine about cold blooded murder of the unborn. And want to peddle genocide in the form of destruction of power sources that keep people alive. You should be brought to trial.


It is not murder if it is not born.

Yes it is. You are killing a human being.
GreenMan wrote:
You have to change the definition of murder before abortion becomes murder.

No, you don't.
GreenMan wrote:
Murder is the act of taking someone's life.

Which is what abortion is.
GreenMan wrote:
An embryo has not been born yet, so it is not a life.

It is a life, regardless of whether it in a womb or not.
GreenMan wrote:
That is where the line is drawn, legally.

It WAS drawn that way...legally.
GreenMan wrote:
You get a birth certificate when you are born, because it is then that you are considered a person.

So does that mean if the State prints a piece of paper, that makes a baby alive? What if someone in that dept prints a bad certificate? Are they creating a life, just to throw away in a trash can? If someone hacks their database and creates a fake record. Does that mean they are creating life?

A life exists, whether the government blesses that life or not.
GreenMan wrote:
I personally think that abortion is awful. It is the ending of a potential life.

It is the ending of a life.
GreenMan wrote:
But it is not murder.

It is murder.
GreenMan wrote:
And you do not have the right to force your morality on other people.

You do not have the right to kill for convenience.
GreenMan wrote:
If you can get the law of the land to change the definition of murder to include unborn embryos, then you win.

It WAS the law of the land, until the federal government exceeded its authority and usurped this power from the States.
GreenMan wrote:
You can force all women to complete a pregnancy. But until then, you should just leave them alone, because it is hard enough for them to deal with, without people like you harassing them.

It SHOULD be hard on them. They are killing for convenience.


Abortion is not murder, dumb ass.

I find it incredible that Republicans are so worried about women having abortions, but not one bit concerned about whether or not we are really threatening the existence of humanity. It is Republicans who have mounted an all out war against Climate Scientists.

Stupid Republicans.

I got a kick out of that one idiot who threw a snow ball on the floor of the Senate and said that meant there was no such thing as Global Warming. Any excuse for them to do nothing is all they are after. They could care less about the world 100 years from now, because they know they will be dead and gone by then.

But they want to protect the unborn fetus, as if they have some moral obligation to police the world for those who do not adhere to their religious beliefs. You are such a bunch of scum buckets.


I really don't know where to start with you. There is NO man-made global warming. We are in nothing more than a recovery after the little ice age. This is a totally natural phenomenon and it is so well documented that I cannot see how a state religion has grown up denying it.

Try and take the time to watch this which shows pretty much what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmc5w2I-FCA

There is a large question about your positions which all appear to be twisted completely out of sanity.

Tell me - why would many states claim that life begins at the 6th week of pregnancy and you say that it only occurs at birth? Do you see a baby as an animal or as a non-person?

Are you inclined to think that because a baby has to be supported by it's mother for 9 months before birth that is isn't real? We could mention that a baby must be supported by its mother for at least two years AFTER birth and by at least one parent for many years after that.

But somehow, requiring total support of the mother AFTER birth is different than requiring a mother before birth.

Can you tell me - are you so afraid of the world about you and such a coward that you have to blame all of your problems on someone else?
Page 2 of 2<12





Join the debate The Reason I Switched to the Republican Party:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is Human Activity the Reason for Climate Change407-03-2018 10:36
The Real Reason Climate Change Is Being Pushed So Ferociously929-07-2017 02:17
I agree CO2 should be restricted, but not for the reason promoted431-01-2017 00:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact