Remember me
▼ Content

The Oregon Petition

The Oregon Petition12-11-2017 20:00
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
"We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth."

This was signed by over 31,000 scientists including over 9,000 PhD's, over 7,000 MS, over 2,500 MD's and almost 13,000 Bachelors of Science. At least three were Nobel Laureates in Physics.

Atmospheric, Environmental and Earth sciences: 3,805 (Climatology: 39)
Computer and Mathematical sciences: 935
Physics & Aerospace sciences: 5,812
Chemistry: 4,822
Biochemistry, Biology, and Agriculture: 2,965
Medicine: 3,046
Engineering and General Science: 10,102

This petition has been attacked viciously as we have seen almost entirely by people unqualified to assess the expertise of those who signed. The "climate scientists" who criticized this petition had NO knowledge of the research each of those scientists had done on their own.

To a "climate scientist" who "believes" in AGW, man-made global warming means research grants on a scale that support them for the rest of their lives. And we are supposed to believe that they don't have axes to grind against any counter information.

We are told that the global warming industry is worth $1.5 Trillion and then we are asked to believe statements by people that haven't one single class in science in high school.

So you can make your choice or you can believe in greenman, spot and the few other that remain around after running away in disgust when faced with real scientific papers and real facts that counter their imaginary demons.
12-11-2017 22:59
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... few other that remain...
You can select what characteristics of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up", that caused many AGW advocates to abandon this sea of a sinful sick webcyst.
13-11-2017 08:17
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
"We urge the United States government to reject the global warming agreement that was written in Kyoto, Japan in December, 1997, and any other similar proposals. The proposed limits on greenhouse gases would harm the environment, hinder the advance of science and technology, and damage the health and welfare of mankind.

There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate. Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth."

This was signed by over 31,000 scientists including over 9,000 PhD's, over 7,000 MS, over 2,500 MD's and almost 13,000 Bachelors of Science. At least three were Nobel Laureates in Physics.

This petition has been attacked viciously as we have seen almost entirely by people unqualified to assess the expertise of those who signed. The "climate scientists" who criticized this petition had NO knowledge of the research each of those scientists had done on their own.

To a "climate scientist" who "believes" in AGW, man-made global warming means research grants on a scale that support them for the rest of their lives. And we are supposed to believe that they don't have axes to grind against any counter information.

We are told that the global warming industry is worth $1.5 Trillion and then we are asked to believe statements by people that haven't one single class in science in high school.

So you can make your choice or you can believe in greenman, spot and the few other that remain around after running away in disgust when faced with real scientific papers and real facts that counter their imaginary demons.

Look at how many real scientists that worked in Climatology signed it. Wow, a whopping 39, out of thousands of scientists who actually work in Climatology around the world.

That petition is worthless, really. The only thing it is good for is so lame brain people can beat up AGW Alarmists. The real Climate Scientists on that list are all supported by Fuel Industy, and you want us to believe them, over scientists from around the world, just because the majority of scientists work from Government Grants?

I think I will continue to ignore stupidity such as this.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
13-11-2017 09:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Look at how many real scientists that worked in Climatology signed it.

There is no branch of science for climate. Science has no theories based on void arguments.
GreenMan wrote:
Wow, a whopping 39, out of thousands of scientists who actually work in Climatology around the world.

There is no branch of science for climate. 'Climate' scientists do not use or create any theories of science.
GreenMan wrote:
That petition is worthless, really.

Argument of the Stone.
GreenMan wrote:
The only thing it is good for is so lame brain people can beat up AGW Alarmists.

At least you admit to being an AGW alarmist.
GreenMan wrote:
The real Climate Scientists

No true Scotsman either. There is no branch of 'climate' in science.
GreenMan wrote:
on that list are all supported by Fuel Industy,

We are all supported by the fuel industry. It's what powers our homes and businesses. It's what allows us to drive our cars, ride the bus, fly on aircraft, or ride the train.
GreenMan wrote:
and you want us to believe them, over scientists from around the world, just because the majority of scientists work from Government Grants?

So you think there is no bias because of the government grants???

Governments have agendas. They have a goal. That goal is to enlarge and justify themselves. They do not make a profit. There is no other metric of success in government.
GreenMan wrote:

Inversion fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
13-11-2017 17:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Look at how many real scientists that worked in Climatology signed it. Wow, a whopping 39, out of thousands of scientists who actually work in Climatology around the world.

That petition is worthless, really. The only thing it is good for is so lame brain people can beat up AGW Alarmists. The real Climate Scientists on that list are all supported by Fuel Industy, and you want us to believe them, over scientists from around the world, just because the majority of scientists work from Government Grants?

Tell us - what universities offer a "climate science" major? Those who look discover that there is no such thing. It is a self proclaimed specialty.

Why are you such a dunce?
Edited on 13-11-2017 17:37
13-11-2017 22:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... there is no such thing.
There is no such thing as 31,000 scientists signed on the Oregon "Petition". Even the supposed "requirement" of a Bachelor of Science degree, also is NOT verified. Also the "petition" isn't a petition, because it came with propaganda that was not correct.
14-11-2017 08:32
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Tell us - what universities offer a "climate science" major? Those who look discover that there is no such thing. It is a self proclaimed specialty.

Look idiot, just because there is no university that offers "climate science" as a major it doesn't mean there are no scientists who work solely on understanding the earth's climate. Whoever wrote that list of signatories use the word "Climatology" to differentiate between those scientists, and others who were genuine scientists, but worked in other fields.

I'm not sure if any universities offer a major in Controls Engineering [I know for sure they didn't 40 years ago] either, yet there are thousands and thousands of them. And you know what, I know for sure that if I wanted to know something about the Control System on a machine, I wouldn't ask the Mechanical Engineer who designed it. He may well be the most brilliant Mechanical Engineer in his field, but that doesn't mean he knows squat about Control Systems. So why should I bother to take a scientist's opinion on Climate Change, when he or she doesn't work in the field of understanding Climate Change?

And you know what, those 39 that are on your precious list, are all renowned Deniers, bought and paid for by their Industrial Owners. They are nothing more than paid for opinions in favor of their masters.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

14-11-2017 13:17
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(244)
GreenMan wrote:
....there is no university that offers "climate science" as a major.....

At the undergraduate level, not many, true. Some such as at Nebraska (https://bulletin.unl.edu/undergraduate/major/Applied+Climate+Science)
or Oregon State (http://ceoas.oregonstate.edu/earthsci/files/ClimateScienceOptionChecklist.pdf)

Graduate programs are around too.

Experienced climate scientists started in other fields, true. One that I know of did an undergraduate degree in physics and math then a masters in astronomy then the next degree in physics, then to NASA and trying to understand the atmosphere of Venus then later Earth's atmosphere then climate change.

Found this on "Climatology as a Profession" https://history.aip.org/climate/climogy.htm
14-11-2017 17:39
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:

Look idiot, just because there is no university that offers "climate science" as a major it doesn't mean there are no scientists who work solely on understanding the earth's climate. Whoever wrote that list of signatories use the word "Climatology" to differentiate between those scientists, and others who were genuine scientists, but worked in other fields.

I'm not sure if any universities offer a major in Controls Engineering [I know for sure they didn't 40 years ago] either, yet there are thousands and thousands of them. And you know what, I know for sure that if I wanted to know something about the Control System on a machine, I wouldn't ask the Mechanical Engineer who designed it. He may well be the most brilliant Mechanical Engineer in his field, but that doesn't mean he knows squat about Control Systems. So why should I bother to take a scientist's opinion on Climate Change, when he or she doesn't work in the field of understanding Climate Change?

And you know what, those 39 that are on your precious list, are all renowned Deniers, bought and paid for by their Industrial Owners. They are nothing more than paid for opinions in favor of their masters.

So tell us stupid - Atmospheric, Environmental and Earth sciences: 3,805, this includes past chairmen of NOAA and people on the President's Council of Environmental Conditions.

But somehow you imagine that climate science isn't climate science.

Is there some reason you are acting so stupid? If you are a controls engineer I would wager you don't have a degree and yet YOU started someplace. I did not even finish high school and I've done things you couldn't even dream of. Looking over my resume I can hardly believe that I did these things. I helped a man win a Nobel Prize. I work with right now a man I helped to win two Emmy awards. I have had offers from two major automobile companies within the last six months. With one we did not agree on the general direction of progress and the way of getting there and the other one is calling me again this afternoon. I programmed the poison gas detectors for the military to discover those WMD that people like you tell us didn't exist. I went into the test chamber a little too soon when I got excited because I realized the physicists were wrong about the response of the sensors and how to properly program it to work correctly. I burned my lungs with ppm of poison gas. But I got the detectors to work. I designed the electronics and programmed it to build the first RNA analyzer to clear HIV from the blood banking system which had been closed down when they realized that there was some sort of disease in the system. This saved literally hundreds of thousands of lives.

But as a fool you will carry on with stupid statement after stupid statement. Ignorance must certainly be bliss for you.
14-11-2017 20:11
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
GreenMan wrote:
Look idiot, just because there is no university that offers "climate science" as a major it doesn't mean there are no scientists who work solely on understanding the earth's climate.

There is no such branch in science for climate. Science has no theories based on void arguments. You want theories about climate in science? First define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.
GreenMan wrote:
Whoever wrote that list of signatories use the word "Climatology" to differentiate between those scientists, and others who were genuine scientists, but worked in other fields.

Climate 'scientists' don't use or create any theories of science. They are just priests of a religion.
GreenMan wrote:
I'm not sure if any universities offer a major in Controls Engineering [I know for sure they didn't 40 years ago] either, yet there are thousands and thousands of them.

Nope. No university offers a major in controls engineering. The closest you can get is mechanical engineering.
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what, I know for sure that if I wanted to know something about the Control System on a machine, I wouldn't ask the Mechanical Engineer who designed it.

Why not? He understands control systems.
GreenMan wrote:
He may well be the most brilliant Mechanical Engineer in his field, but that doesn't mean he knows squat about Control Systems.

Uh...yes he does. He has to in order to get his degree.
GreenMan wrote:
So why should I bother to take a scientist's opinion on Climate Change, when he or she doesn't work in the field of understanding Climate Change?

There is no branch of science about climate or climate change. Science has no theories based on a void argument.
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what, those 39 that are on your precious list, are all renowned Deniers, bought and paid for by their Industrial Owners.

Actually, a lot of them are retired or working in labs not funded by the usual government sources. A fair number of them accept government grants, but they are not destitute if they lose them.
GreenMan wrote:
They are nothing more than paid for opinions in favor of their masters.

Most scientists are paid for through the same source: government grants. That means they are all influenced by a single source of money. That source has an agenda.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-11-2017 20:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denie liar whiner badnight" bluffed: That source has an agenda.
Under democrat, re-pubic-lick-un & now "don'T rump" gov'ts, science AGW is supported. Oil, coal, fossil fuel energy, business, & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop support anti-AGW "sigh-ants".
14-11-2017 20:44
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/dispute-global-warming-not-really/article_e5bda80c-e127-11de-b4d3-001cc4c03286.html
From the website:
... there are 90 signers of the petition who are from South Dakota....my name was listed. But I never signed this form. The list includes Dale Rognlie, who died eight years ago.....contact other people here at South Dakota School of Mines and found all but one had no recollection of ever signing this.
14-11-2017 20:52
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: This petition has been attacked viciously...
This petition has been attacked.... accurately.
Edited on 14-11-2017 20:52
17-11-2017 07:42
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Good job litesong.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

17-11-2017 19:02
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/dispute-global-warming-not-really/article_e5bda80c-e127-11de-b4d3-001cc4c03286.html
From the website:
... there are 90 signers of the petition who are from South Dakota....my name was listed. But I never signed this form. The list includes Dale Rognlie, who died eight years ago.....contact other people here at South Dakota School of Mines and found all but one had no recollection of ever signing this.

Did you bother to actually look his claim up? Perry Rahn is older than I am and very well could not remember signing what was probably an abstruse petition that only was supposed to advise Obama that MORE RESEARCH was needed. And the petition started 11 years BEFORE that article so Dale Rognlie probably signed that and any handwriting expert could verify that.

Now present us with other people making the same claim.

We're waiting.
18-11-2017 07:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Perry Rahn is older than I am....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
18-11-2017 17:49
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Perry Rahn is older than I am....

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.

Or in other words you haven't a clue what you're talking about. You have nothing to respond with but your ignorant nonsense and stupidity of a size that would kill the cow you like to follow.
18-11-2017 20:13
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffs: ignorant nonsense and stupidity...
Edited on 18-11-2017 20:13
19-11-2017 01:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffs: ignorant nonsense and stupidity...

What's it like to be you and be the epitome of what makes people violently ill to their stomachs when they look at you?
20-11-2017 00:56
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
What's it like....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is like no other, but its own old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatenings.
20-11-2017 17:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
What's it like....
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" is like no other, but its own old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatenings.

You are so aware of the public display you make that you can't even quote me because it's so painful? You are such a stinking animal incapable of cogent thought that you are the laughing stock of the group.
20-11-2017 17:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: You are....
Edited on 20-11-2017 17:32
20-11-2017 18:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: You are....

I'm still waiting for your references to ANYONE and especially me who threatened your wife. Your entire life is constructed upon lies about every single thing. But your claim to be an American Indian is the funniest.
20-11-2017 19:19
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... lies
No one does lies bettr'n "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" AND backs them up with many time (plus 1) threats.
Meanwhile: Present High Arctic Berserker(2), PHAB
(2), or FAB
(2) has existed 2+ times longer than High Arctic over-temperature periods of the late 1950's & early 1960's, yet only ~ 40% existence of FAB
(1).
Edited on 20-11-2017 19:58
20-11-2017 21:21
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Do litebrain doesn't seem to have anything to back up his "threatening his wife". Does that surprise anyone here?
20-11-2017 21:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Do lite(song) doesn't...
Huh....
Anyhow, no one does lies bettr'n "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" AND backs them up with many time (plus 1) threats.
(2), or FAB
(2) has existed 2+ times longer than "long" High Arctic over-temperature periods of the late 1950's & early 1960's, yet only ~ 40% existence of FAB
(1).
20-11-2017 21:42
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: Do lite(song) doesn't...
Huh....
Anyhow, no one does lies bettr'n "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" AND backs them up with many time (plus 1) threats.
(2), or FAB
(2) has existed 2+ times longer than "long" High Arctic over-temperature periods of the late 1950's & early 1960's, yet only ~ 40% existence of FAB
(1).

Where was that reference again about anyone threatening your wife? We know you're a homo and have the hots for monckton who is spot. So where is that reference again that anyone would even have the slightest idea that you COULD have a wife?
20-11-2017 21:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: you're a homo....
No one does lies bettr'n "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" AND backs them up with many time (plus 1) threats.
(2), or FAB
(2) has existed 2+ times longer than "long" High Arctic over-temperature periods of the late 1950's & early 1960's, yet is only ~ 40% existence of FAB
(1).
20-11-2017 22:53
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: you're a homo....
(2), or FAB
(2) has existed 2+ times longer than "long" High Arctic over-temperature periods of the late 1950's & early 1960's, yet is only ~ 40% existence of FAB
(1).

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/sea-ice-extent-sinks-to-record-lows-at-both-poles

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/11/151103-antarctic-ice-growing-shrinking-glaciers-climate-change/

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/antarctic-sea-ice-reaches-new-record-maximum

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global-snow/201707

So the claims of NASA about sea ice loss are completely at odds with their actual satellite measurements.
21-11-2017 03:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]Wake wrote: So the claims of NASA about sea ice loss are completely at odds with their actual satellite measurements.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" got the one Zwally paper, whose new method of data gathering was immediately called into question. & the possibility of Antarctic sea ice increases was predicted in 2002 (& confirmed in 2005). AGW denier liar whiners (like "many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up") have been totin' the Antarctic sea ice gains, as if it was a direct denial of AGW. Their tails are really tied in knots.
Also, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 21-11-2017 03:49
21-11-2017 04:07
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
[b]Wake wrote: So the claims of NASA about sea ice loss are completely at odds with their actual satellite measurements.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" got the one Zwally paper, whose new method of data gathering was immediately called into question. & the possibility of Antarctic sea ice increases was predicted in 2002 (& confirmed in 2005). AGW denier liar whiners (like "many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up") have been totin' the Antarctic sea ice gains, as if it was a direct denial of AGW. Their tails are really tied in knots.
Also, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.

Speaks the ecosexual.
21-11-2017 05:10
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" got the one Zwally paper.....& the possibility of Antarctic sea ice increases was predicted in 2002 (& confirmed in 2005)..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Speaks the ecosexual.
Speaks the "sigh-ants" poop pusher.
21-11-2017 17:19
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" got the one Zwally paper.....& the possibility of Antarctic sea ice increases was predicted in 2002 (& confirmed in 2005)..... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier LIAR whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Speaks the ecosexual.
Speaks the "sigh-ants" poop pusher.

Again from the eco-sexual with his fishbowl of mud he calls a "wife". It would be absolutely impossible for any woman to have anything to do with you and your mental problems.
21-11-2017 19:22
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... the eco-sexual....
Only someone named, ""old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" says stuff that reinforces that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.

Join the debate The Oregon Petition:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
30,000 SCIENTISTS SIGN PETITION ON GLOBAL WARMING, CLAIMING THAT THERE IS NO SETTLED SCIENCE202-11-2022 23:15
Petition to pressure governments to save the planet and humankind1024-08-2019 05:16
Start a petition to encourage climate change information516-04-2019 19:04
petition to create a new Nobel prize for the Fight Against Climate Change415-12-2018 20:54
Raise petition against climate change issues202-04-2018 19:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact