Remember me
▼ Content

The IPPC climate report and what I personally think of it!

The IPPC climate report and what I personally think of it!06-11-2018 15:46
YoucefZXProfile picture☆☆☆☆☆
(8)
I've written an article about the IPPC climate report and their final call to "save" the world from a climate catastrophe!

This article is in my opinion very interesting because in it I show that solar cycles are responsible for climate change. Thus solar activity rather than the CO2 myth.

You can also read what my opninion is about the reports of the sun being whiter and more intense.

Full article at: https://news-uncensored-fresh.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-ippc-climate-report-and-their-final.html

Hope you enjoy it!
06-11-2018 16:07
noutopia
☆☆☆☆☆
(17)
Sun in a quiet period, solar minimum = climate getting colder? climate change, Earth getting warmer = more CO2.
06-11-2018 16:38
still learning
★★☆☆☆
(217)
YoucefZX wrote:
I've written an article....

In that article you include: "The above is only my opinion and I have no scientific data to back this claim" and similar disclaimers more than once.

You did not convince me.

The organization called the Heartland Institute has funded an effort to cast doubt on mainstream climate science, an actual effort by actual qualified scientists that in the end didn't cast doubt. Show them your notion, maybe get funded to collect data to suppoer your position.

Then there are statements in your linked article like : "Free energy exists but free energy inventors are either silenced or killed until the last drop of oil is extracted out of the ground so this is not an option."

Tinfoil hat stuff.
06-11-2018 21:30
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
still learning wrote:
The organization called the Heartland Institute has funded an effort to cast doubt on mainstream climate science,

There is no such thing as 'mainstream' science. There is no such thing as 'climate science'. The Heartland Institute happens to be right about casting such doubts.
still learning wrote:
an actual effort by actual qualified scientists that in the end didn't cast doubt.

A climate scientist does not use or create any theory of science. They deny science and mathematics.

Science isn't credentials. It isn't a 'qualification'. There is no license or certificate required. Science isn't even people at all. Science is a set of falsifiable theories.

Your 'greenhouse gas' model denies several theories of science. I have already described them and why.
still learning wrote:
Show them your notion, maybe get funded to collect data to suppoer your position.

Science isn't 'funding'. It isn't data. It is a set of falsifiable theories.

It is not possible to support either of your positions. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. Science also does not use supporting evidence.

The Parrot Killer
Edited on 06-11-2018 21:30
07-11-2018 16:34
(8)
still learning wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

In that article you include: "The above is only my opinion and I have no scientific data to back this claim" and similar disclaimers more than once.

You did not convince me.

The organization called the Heartland Institute has funded an effort to cast doubt on mainstream climate science, an actual effort by actual qualified scientists that in the end didn't cast doubt. Show them your notion, maybe get funded to collect data to suppoer your position.

Then there are statements in your linked article like : "Free energy exists but free energy inventors are either silenced or killed until the last drop of oil is extracted out of the ground so this is not an option."

Tinfoil hat stuff.
Feel free to disagree with my opninion, I have to right to think and thus make assumptions based on what I believe is right.

I will only say that I'm not the only one out there believing that C02 is not the cause for global warming.

There is a saying that says when all possibilities have been exhausted the most simpel answer is the right one.

To me it is more than obvious that our sun determines our climate... But like I said everyone is free to believe what he or she wants to believe.
09-11-2018 18:39
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
YoucefZX wrote:
still learning wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

You did not convince me.

Tinfoil hat stuff.
Feel free to disagree with my opninion, I have to right to think and thus make assumptions based on what I believe is right.

I will only say that I'm not the only one out there believing that C02 is not the cause for global warming.

There is a saying that says when all possibilities have been exhausted the most simpel answer is the right one.

To me it is more than obvious that our sun determines our climate... But like I said everyone is free to believe what he or she wants to believe.

Let me repeat what I have said elsewhere - the IPCC is NOT a scientific body since that science was proven false long ago. The IPCC is a political body trying to gain political power through false threats that most uneducated people are willing to believe for God only knows what reasons.

You yourself think that although you have no real training in science and hence cannot make any educated opinions you are willing to believe those who argue the best in your viewpoint and not those who are right.
09-11-2018 19:19
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
Wake wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:
still learning wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

You did not convince me.

Tinfoil hat stuff.

Let me repeat what I have said elsewhere - the IPCC is NOT a scientific body since that science was proven false long ago. The IPCC is a political body trying to gain political power through false threats that most uneducated people are willing to believe for God only knows what reasons.

You yourself think that although you have no real training in science and hence cannot make any educated opinions you are willing to believe those who argue the best in your viewpoint and not those who are right.

What are you responding to, Wake?

The Parrot Killer
10-11-2018 16:44
(8)
Wake wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:
still learning wrote:
YoucefZX wrote:

You did not convince me.

Tinfoil hat stuff.

Have you even read my article? I do not endorse the viewpoint of the IPCC. Infact I thought I made it clear enough by saying clearly that the sun is responsible for climate change.

As for being uneducated that's correct but that doesn't imply that I'm stupid does it... You need to respect other poeple's point of view regardless whether they have phd's or not.

Join the debate The IPPC climate report and what I personally think of it!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Leaked UN draft report warns of urgent need to cut global warming4309-11-2018 21:08
IPCC report.7709-11-2018 19:17
I'm uncertain about the timeline of action from the new UN report515-10-2018 07:18
Indonesia Field Report On Wildlife Trafficking And Illegal Fishing As The Last Twitch? Discussed By Crown311-04-2018 01:27
White House approves report - humans are causing global warming - starkly contradicts Trump - Nov 2017419-01-2018 22:14
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact