The Global Temperature Model

Page 2 of 2<12
23-07-2016 10:22
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
eheat wrote:
eheat wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
So...according to your calculations, the temperature in Seattle should equal the temperature in Honolulu at all times?

I think I have mistaken you for a Planckdenier, but I see that you have worked hard to defend science against the religious retards in co2-doomsdaychurch.

The last posts I blame on not reading carefully enough since this is not my first language. I'm used to being surrounded by idiots in these discussion

Okay, we'll go from there.

My position for any number given is to require the source of that number, how it was calculated, using what data, how that data was gathered, by whom, by what instrumentation, and summarized by what method.

Without that information behind any number, the number is just a random number to me.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate The Global Temperature Model:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Back-testing the climate model(s)1107-08-2023 05:09
New Unique Vision For A Better Society Model Book Document For Sale117-06-2023 18:05
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact