Remember me
▼ Content

The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now



Page 2 of 3<123>
02-11-2017 17:40
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
all of your accomplishments don't matter, its clear your a very mean-spirited, cynical person. you might put on a facade that you are a generous person, but on here your true self comes out.

all of your 'accomplishments' will be cast to dust, forgotten and absorbed into the earth below.
02-11-2017 17:45
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
L8112 wrote:
all of your accomplishments don't matter, its clear your a very mean-spirited, cynical person. you might put on a facade that you are a generous person, but on here your true self comes out.

all of your 'accomplishments' will be cast to dust, forgotten and absorbed into the earth below.


Its said that President Trump is destroying the local AZ economies. Illegal immigrants are boycotting Arizona by the thousands. They are showing their outrage with Donald Trump's pardon of sheriff Joe Arpaio and his rescinding of Obama's unconstitutional executive order known as DACA.
In the small town of Guadalupe, AZ, south of Phoenix, Manuel Renaldo is one of those who are vowing to punish Arizona by leaving. As he loaded his stolen car with his taxpayer-furnished belongings and family of ten, Renaldo told this reporter through an interpreter: "It's a matter of principle; I refuse to be supported by a state that treats me like a criminal!"
The effects of the exodus are already being felt by some Arizona retailers, who are reporting dwindling thefts & sales of beer, tequila, spray paint, and ammunition. Also hit hard are the state hospitals, which have reported a dramatic decline in births and emergency room visits of non-revenue patients!
State welfare agencies are preparing to lay off staffs that distribute food stamps and unemployment benefits. Tattoo parlors are in an absolute state of panic!
Renaldo told a reporter, through an interpreter, that he and his family are moving to the sanctuary state of California, with a Liberal government under Democrats and Governor Jerry Brown, new higher taxes and hardworking people who will better able to support him and his family with dignity!
Kinda brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it?
02-11-2017 17:46
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
what is your point? we are ****ed i know.
02-11-2017 18:06
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
L8112 wrote: what is your point? we are ****ed i know.


No you dumbass - you're damned and are helping those who would do it.

Hell, even in California I'm OK. I made a great deal of money. I paid my mother's home off for her and paid for her cancer treatments. I own my own home and I have not one single bill right down to my burglar alarm company.

I eat high on the hog and I ride my bicycle four times a week.

You are the one that is being stuck with the bills since I haven't paid any income tax for over 10 years.

I have had Lockheed Aerospace contact me to help work on the next Space Shuttle program. I have my boards on the original International Space Station.

I haven't a single worry in the world and now that the Republicans have taken over you're in shit so deep you can't dig out of it with a snow shovel. All of those free things that the liberals were giving you will completely disappear. You'll have to actually support yourself.

Tell us again how 9/11 never occurred. You know one thing I can't abide is fools.

I'm at the top rung and not one single white person ever stood in my way because I have brown skin. But to you because you are an utter failure you have to have someone to blame.

Tell me - does your pseudonym mean that you've been a loser 8,112 times?
02-11-2017 18:17
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
"Tell us again how 9/11 never occurred. You know one thing I can't abide is fools"

9/11 was a coup.
Although coups have occurred countless times before in Earth's human history and one would consider such a thing highly predictable, in this case the conditions and outcome are altogether different. The conditions leading up to the typical coup are a state of disorder among the population and distress in commerce. At 911 we were at a state of commercial bliss. The leaders of such a coup typically want money, power, and control. In this case, the leaders of the coup wanted to change everything of commercial tangible value into intangible digital debt so as to exist only in the digital domain; which they would control.


Al Qeada, for instance, is now written to translate as 'the base.' And attributed to Osama Bin Laden. However, Al Qeada, 'the base,' referred to a list of names on a CIA/DOD list, not a term even known to the Islamisists or any other people of Arabic decent for that matter.

We (the USA) trained Osama Bin Laden, furnished him with weapons, men, and money. We played a game, where he played his role, wondering around the desert looking for Osama Bin Laden ad infinitum. Until the magic wore off, then they 'found' Osama Bin Laden, and by a stroke of misfortune Osama Bin Laden, although killed and supposedly a DNA sample taken and confirmed, no such information was released and his body was buried at sea aboard the USS Carl Vision. As for the Seal Team, they only know the target from a photo. This is a product of the media. Any questions are spited as conspiracy theory. Yet, there has been an increase of 18 Trillion dollars of national debt based on this little story of Al Qeada and 911, and still, we're not supposed to ask questions? This spending/shopping Fractional Reserve ghost money frenzy began on September 11, 2001. Watch the many award winning documentaries on Youtube. I'm not going to reiterate all of the details pointing to the False Flag event.
02-11-2017 18:26
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
L8112 wrote:
"Tell us again how 9/11 never occurred. You know one thing I can't abide is fools"

9/11 was a coup.
Although coups have occurred countless times before in Earth's human history and one would consider such a thing highly predictable, in this case the conditions and outcome are altogether different. The conditions leading up to the typical coup are a state of disorder among the population and distress in commerce. At 911 we were at a state of commercial bliss. The leaders of such a coup typically want money, power, and control. In this case, the leaders of the coup wanted to change everything of commercial tangible value into intangible digital debt so as to exist only in the digital domain; which they would control.


Al Qeada, for instance, is now written to translate as 'the base.' And attributed to Osama Bin Laden. However, Al Qeada, 'the base,' referred to a list of names on a CIA/DOD list, not a term even known to the Islamisists or any other people of Arabic decent for that matter.

We (the USA) trained Osama Bin Laden, furnished him with weapons, men, and money. We played a game, where he played his role, wondering around the desert looking for Osama Bin Laden ad infinitum. Until the magic wore off, then they 'found' Osama Bin Laden, and by a stroke of misfortune Osama Bin Laden, although killed and supposedly a DNA sample taken and confirmed, no such information was released and his body was buried at sea aboard the USS Carl Vision. As for the Seal Team, they only know the target from a photo. This is a product of the media. Any questions are spited as conspiracy theory. Yet, there has been an increase of 18 Trillion dollars of national debt based on this little story of Al Qeada and 911, and still, we're not supposed to ask questions? This spending/shopping Fractional Reserve ghost money frenzy began on September 11, 2001. Watch the many award winning documentaries on Youtube. I'm not going to reiterate all of the details pointing to the False Flag event.


"WE" did nothing of the sort. Obama did. He did the same with ISIS. He was also trying to do the same with al Queda but ISIS broke off from them and took it all with them.

Tell us again how much you know about so little. Why you watched a nut cake on youTube and BELIEVED him. That shows what you're worth.
02-11-2017 18:29
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
"WE" did nothing of the sort. Obama did. He did the same with ISIS. He was also trying to do the same with al Queda but ISIS broke off from them and took it all with them.

Tell us again how much you know about so little. Why you watched a nut cake on youTube and BELIEVED him. That shows what you're worth.


spoken like a true sheep who has been fed a steady diet of disinfo whores and faux news. everything is obamas fault, even something that happened 7 years before he was president.
Edited on 02-11-2017 18:29
02-11-2017 18:30
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
its adorable how your rebuttal is essentially, "why would we ever do that!" "bill oreilly told me that 9/11 conspiracies are for loonies!!" well, i hate to break it to you, but fox news is fake news as well.
02-11-2017 18:40
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
L8112 wrote: its adorable how your rebuttal is essentially, "why would we ever do that!" "bill oreilly told me that 9/11 conspiracies are for loonies!!" well, i hate to break it to you, but fox news is fake news as well.


You are really getting funny. Would you like to bet $1,000 that these charges aren't dropped because your pal on the radio said that Manafort and Gate were going to spend the rest of their lives in Jail while Hillary would never be charged?
02-11-2017 19:55
L8112
★☆☆☆☆
(81)
You are really getting funny. Would you like to bet $1,000 that these charges aren't dropped because your pal on the radio said that Manafort and Gate were going to spend the rest of their lives in Jail while Hillary would never be charged?


all of the news is fake news, trump is not an outsider. I don't play silly political games.
02-11-2017 20:19
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: CO2 is not capable of warming the Earth. It really is not worth worrying about it.


On your smartest day you are a nitwit.


So...by what mechanism do YOU believe that CO2 is warming the Earth?

Do you prefer the Magick Blanket argument, the Magick Bouncing Photon argument, or have you come up with some other argument?


The Parrot Killer
02-11-2017 20:23
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
L8112 wrote:
You are really getting funny. Would you like to bet $1,000 that these charges aren't dropped because your pal on the radio said that Manafort and Gate were going to spend the rest of their lives in Jail while Hillary would never be charged?


all of the news is fake news, trump is not an outsider. I don't play silly political games.


Nah. You play silly conspiracist and religious games.


The Parrot Killer
02-11-2017 22:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed: I just sent $100 to the Trump campaign. And another $100 to the NRA. Why don't you come within range?
Did they send ya a complementary "bump stock"? They aren't accurate. But you'll like that. Its similar to yer mouth.
Edited on 02-11-2017 22:45
03-11-2017 00:01
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: CO2 is not capable of warming the Earth. It really is not worth worrying about it.


On your smartest day you are a nitwit.


So...by what mechanism do YOU believe that CO2 is warming the Earth?

Do you prefer the Magick Blanket argument, the Magick Bouncing Photon argument, or have you come up with some other argument?


You don't seem capable of keeping up with the conversation. You invent entire sciences that make no sense and then accuse others of doing your own practice. You make absolutely meaningless statements such as "define climate change without making a circular statement" which would lead anyone to think that either you haven't been following the idiots guide to global warming or you actually think that you have some sort of understanding of the world about you.

What is especially stupid is your defining any reference that doesn't agree with you as "deleted" whatever.

You believe that hard science isn't worthy of discussing because you think your own soft science is better.

Well here's the story: CO2 absorbs some energy. So what? There is too little of it and even less energy in the absorption band that isn't smothered by water vapor. But pretending that CO2 does nothing at all like you do is stupid. It is ignorant on the same level as Emil and L8112.

I presented the math of the problem here and you didn't understand it and hence immediately forgot it. I explained the leftist lies about Arrhenius and apparently you didn't even remember that because it was more than you could understand.

You know so little about statistics that you don't even understand how widely separated measuring stations could give you accurate averages if used correctly.

You are so F-ing stupid you haven't even knowledge enough to know that COLOR IS TEMPERATURE.

As far as I can make out you actually believe that you know something about science as you continuously show that you haven't a clue.

You don't understand that the latest mini-satellites can measure the exact radiation of the Earth over every 500 sq meters over the entire surface of the Earth. You are so idiotic that when they turned the detector on the eclipse it cannot work its way through your thick skull that that was a method of detecting the speed of response and if there was any radiation build-up that would have to bleed down and would necessitate correcting factors.

You have a big mouth and you run it off constantly which would be fine if you knew what you were talking about. But you don't.
03-11-2017 02:38
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: CO2 is not capable of warming the Earth. It really is not worth worrying about it.


On your smartest day you are a nitwit.


So...by what mechanism do YOU believe that CO2 is warming the Earth?

Do you prefer the Magick Blanket argument, the Magick Bouncing Photon argument, or have you come up with some other argument?


...deleted long insult rant...
Well here's the story: CO2 absorbs some energy. So what? There is too little of it and even less energy in the absorption band that isn't smothered by water vapor. But pretending that CO2 does nothing at all like you do is stupid. It is ignorant on the same level as Emil and L8112.

Why is that different from oxygen or nitrogen absorbing energy by heat conduction from the surface of the Earth? Is heating by radiance somehow magickal to you?
Wake wrote:
I presented the math of the problem here and you didn't understand it and hence immediately forgot it.

You presented no math. You presented an equation that almost looked like the Stefan-Boltzmann law, then claimed it was.
Wake wrote:
You know so little about statistics that you don't even understand how widely separated measuring stations could give you accurate averages if used correctly.

Statistics is not just averages. You don't know how to calculate margin of error. Statistics does not allow the use of 'corrected' data, since the analysis has not been run.

Are you actually arguing that if it's 60 degF in Seattle, and 20 degF in New York city, that you can determine the temperature Kansas City, Kansas?

Wake wrote:
You are so F-ing stupid you haven't even knowledge enough to know that COLOR IS TEMPERATURE.

Are you referring to Wien's law? No, that law doesn't work that way. It describes the peak energy radiated by temperature, which is intersected with the domain of the radiating substance. It does not describe the amount of radiance, which is what the Stefan-Boltzmann law does, and which is used by these satellites.

Both are affected by reflections, scattering, etc. even on the night side of the planet.

Wien's law can be used to compare the temperature of something like the Sun to an equivalent temperature of a similar substance on Earth, but it is not an accurate calculation. It is a guess at best. It is useless for reflective objects, like Earth.

Wake wrote:
As far as I can make out you actually believe that you know something about science as you continuously show that you haven't a clue.

Yet another generic 'You're stupid' comment. How boring.
Wake wrote:
You don't understand that the latest mini-satellites can measure the exact radiation of the Earth over every 500 sq meters over the entire surface of the Earth.

No, they can't. They measure radiation accurately, true. The problem is you don't know the emissivity of Earth. It's not possible to determine.
Wake wrote:
You are so idiotic that when they turned the detector on the eclipse it cannot work its way through your thick skull that that was a method of detecting the speed of response and if there was any radiation build-up that would have to bleed down and would necessitate correcting factors.

Speed of response is not a factor.
Wake wrote:
You have a big mouth and you run it off constantly which would be fine if you knew what you were talking about. But you don't.

It is YOU that is giving the satellites more capabilities than they actually have. It is YOU that is assuming hard values for numbers that you don't know. It is YOU that doesn't understand why you can't use Wien's law to determine temperature. The Stefan Boltzmann law is much more accurate IF you know the emissivity, which you don't.

You still have not described a mechanism for how CO2 warms the Earth. You just claimed that CO2 is warmed by infrared radiance from Earth. Care to complete your story?


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 03-11-2017 02:40
03-11-2017 14:58
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote:

...deleted long insult rant...

Why is that different from oxygen or nitrogen absorbing energy by heat conduction from the surface of the Earth? Is heating by radiance somehow magickal to you?

You presented no math. You presented an equation that almost looked like the Stefan-Boltzmann law, then claimed it was.

Statistics is not just averages. You don't know how to calculate margin of error. Statistics does not allow the use of 'corrected' data, since the analysis has not been run.

Are you actually arguing that if it's 60 degF in Seattle, and 20 degF in New York city, that you can determine the temperature Kansas City, Kansas?

Are you referring to Wien's law? No, that law doesn't work that way. It describes the peak energy radiated by temperature, which is intersected with the domain of the radiating substance. It does not describe the amount of radiance, which is what the Stefan-Boltzmann law does, and which is used by these satellites.

Both are affected by reflections, scattering, etc. even on the night side of the planet.

Wien's law can be used to compare the temperature of something like the Sun to an equivalent temperature of a similar substance on Earth, but it is not an accurate calculation. It is a guess at best. It is useless for reflective objects, like Earth.

Wake wrote:
As far as I can make out you actually believe that you know something about science as you continuously show that you haven't a clue.

Yet another generic 'You're stupid' comment. How boring.

No, they can't. They measure radiation accurately, true. The problem is you don't know the emissivity of Earth. It's not possible to determine.

Speed of response is not a factor.

It is YOU that is giving the satellites more capabilities than they actually have. It is YOU that is assuming hard values for numbers that you don't know. It is YOU that doesn't understand why you can't use Wien's law to determine temperature. The Stefan Boltzmann law is much more accurate IF you know the emissivity, which you don't.

You still have not described a mechanism for how CO2 warms the Earth. You just claimed that CO2 is warmed by infrared radiance from Earth. Care to complete your story?


Every time you write you demonstrate that you have one or two points of science that you know but do not understand. And not only do you not want to know any real science you think you are able to use Stefan-Boltzman's Law to override any real science.

You are simply a fool.
03-11-2017 19:30
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

...deleted long insult rant...

Why is that different from oxygen or nitrogen absorbing energy by heat conduction from the surface of the Earth? Is heating by radiance somehow magickal to you?

You presented no math. You presented an equation that almost looked like the Stefan-Boltzmann law, then claimed it was.

Statistics is not just averages. You don't know how to calculate margin of error. Statistics does not allow the use of 'corrected' data, since the analysis has not been run.

Are you actually arguing that if it's 60 degF in Seattle, and 20 degF in New York city, that you can determine the temperature Kansas City, Kansas?

Are you referring to Wien's law? No, that law doesn't work that way. It describes the peak energy radiated by temperature, which is intersected with the domain of the radiating substance. It does not describe the amount of radiance, which is what the Stefan-Boltzmann law does, and which is used by these satellites.

Both are affected by reflections, scattering, etc. even on the night side of the planet.

Wien's law can be used to compare the temperature of something like the Sun to an equivalent temperature of a similar substance on Earth, but it is not an accurate calculation. It is a guess at best. It is useless for reflective objects, like Earth.

Wake wrote:
As far as I can make out you actually believe that you know something about science as you continuously show that you haven't a clue.

Yet another generic 'You're stupid' comment. How boring.

No, they can't. They measure radiation accurately, true. The problem is you don't know the emissivity of Earth. It's not possible to determine.

Speed of response is not a factor.

It is YOU that is giving the satellites more capabilities than they actually have. It is YOU that is assuming hard values for numbers that you don't know. It is YOU that doesn't understand why you can't use Wien's law to determine temperature. The Stefan Boltzmann law is much more accurate IF you know the emissivity, which you don't.

You still have not described a mechanism for how CO2 warms the Earth. You just claimed that CO2 is warmed by infrared radiance from Earth. Care to complete your story?


Every time you write you demonstrate that you have one or two points of science that you know but do not understand. And not only do you not want to know any real science you think you are able to use Stefan-Boltzman's Law to override any real science.

You are simply a fool.


Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 19:59
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+clown&rlz=1C1KMZB_enUS532US532&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=Sr8scwzRX8A03M%253A%252CKP2SOb2_Rd5DpM%252C_&usg=__FMi4lD2j4d-Q6UuTjoHmIxRM-Iw%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi51LeC_aLXAhXEyoMKHXyRCWkQ9QEIQjAM#imgrc=Sr8scwzRX8A03M:

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.
03-11-2017 20:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.


Insult fallacy. You are just preaching the same Church of Global Warming crap as anyone else here. You are using the same tactics too.

Then you turn around and bite other believers.

You have become nothing more than an insult clown. You insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, whether they are believer or not. Like anyone else in the Church of Global Warming, you deny science.


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 20:42
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.


Insult fallacy. You are just preaching the same Church of Global Warming crap as anyone else here. You are using the same tactics too.

Then you turn around and bite other believers.

You have become nothing more than an insult clown. You insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, whether they are believer or not. Like anyone else in the Church of Global Warming, you deny science.


I insult people that pretend to know something. You don't and you never have. What else would bring you to say that I'm "just preaching the same Church of Global Warming"? Because you can't stand being shown up as the stupid freak you are.

Quick, open up the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart". Where did you buy your copy? Obviously where ever you live there aren't any books stores that might carry real science books. Not that it would help you because you have a psychotic need to be correct no matter how wrong you are.
03-11-2017 22:21
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.


Insult fallacy. You are just preaching the same Church of Global Warming crap as anyone else here. You are using the same tactics too.

Then you turn around and bite other believers.

You have become nothing more than an insult clown. You insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, whether they are believer or not. Like anyone else in the Church of Global Warming, you deny science.


I insult people that pretend to know something.

You insult everybody. You threaten them too. Maybe that's why you got banned on other forums.
Wake wrote:
You don't and you never have. What else would bring you to say that I'm "just preaching the same Church of Global Warming"?
...deleted lengthy insult fallacies...

Because you believe that CO2 and water vapor have some magick property that heats the Earth.


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 22:51
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.


Insult fallacy. You are just preaching the same Church of Global Warming crap as anyone else here. You are using the same tactics too.

Then you turn around and bite other believers.

You have become nothing more than an insult clown. You insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, whether they are believer or not. Like anyone else in the Church of Global Warming, you deny science.


I insult people that pretend to know something.

You insult everybody. You threaten them too. Maybe that's why you got banned on other forums.
Wake wrote:
You don't and you never have. What else would bring you to say that I'm "just preaching the same Church of Global Warming"?
...deleted lengthy insult fallacies...

Because you believe that CO2 and water vapor have some magick property that heats the Earth.


What forums was I banned from?
03-11-2017 23:24
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote: Inversion fallacy. It is YOU that is trying to rewrite the Stefan-Boltzmann law.


And again you use a word out of the "Big Book of Words to Make You Sound Smart".

What's pretty funny is the tears so obviously running from your eyes because you've been caught in mid-stupid.


Insult fallacy. You are just preaching the same Church of Global Warming crap as anyone else here. You are using the same tactics too.

Then you turn around and bite other believers.

You have become nothing more than an insult clown. You insult everyone that doesn't agree with you, whether they are believer or not. Like anyone else in the Church of Global Warming, you deny science.


I insult people that pretend to know something.

You insult everybody. You threaten them too. Maybe that's why you got banned on other forums.
Wake wrote:
You don't and you never have. What else would bring you to say that I'm "just preaching the same Church of Global Warming"?
...deleted lengthy insult fallacies...

Because you believe that CO2 and water vapor have some magick property that heats the Earth.


What forums was I banned from?


debateisland.com


The Parrot Killer
03-11-2017 23:50
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
What forums was I banned from?


debateisland.com


You said "forums". That is plural.

You haven't been banned from most climate change sites because they would remove you on your first posting. They do not allow an "deniers" on most sites.

So I'll ask you again - what FORUMS?
05-11-2017 23:49
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...you believe that CO2 and water vapor have some magick property...
It's good to see that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" doesn't understand AGW & is an AGW denier liar whiner.
06-11-2017 03:14
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:...you believe that CO2 and water vapor have some magick property...
It's good to see that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" doesn't understand AGW & is an AGW denier liar whiner.


Why did you post like a human being on there until someone cut your legs out from under you? You have never even once posted as anything other than a lunatic here. Did it really hurt your feelings so much to learn that telling people you were Indian didn't get them to agree with you out of pity?
06-11-2017 04:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.. Indian...

Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
06-11-2017 04:36
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.. Indian...

Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.


Oh poor little dumb azz just can't get pity by trying to play the racism card. Poor little chicken s baby layed another egg and then ate it for breakfast. But missed the egg and ate the part he's made of.
06-11-2017 04:43
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.. Indian...

Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
Oh.....
Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
06-11-2017 17:26
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote: Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
Oh.....[/quote] Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.[/quote]

Since you are so afraid of me perhaps you should go hide under your bed. I'm sure your boyfriend will protect you.
06-11-2017 19:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....go hide....
Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.
06-11-2017 21:12
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: ....go hide....
Continually showing its characteristics,"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" is defined by the words, old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener.


More psychotic drooling from the sick little illegal alien.
06-11-2017 21:34
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:....little illegal alien.
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" searches for my hometown.
Must say tho, it is very very cold, unless it discovered relatives up in British Columbia. I MIGHT have relatives up there. SALISH SEA NATIVE TRIBES had interactions in northern Salish lands, now known as BC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea
Edited on 06-11-2017 21:41
06-11-2017 21:42
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:....little illegal alien.
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" searches for my hometown.
Must say tho, it is very very cold, unless it discovered relatives up in British Columbia. I MIGHT have relatives up there. SALISH SEA NATIVE TRIBES had interactions in northern Salish lands, now known as BC.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea


I don't know the towns in India.
07-11-2017 02:01
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
[b]litesong wrote: George Papadopoulos, who is babbling its little heart out to Mueller. Looks like GP is setting the time-line for the russian-"don'T rump" conspiracy for "dirt" on presidential candidate Hilliary Clinton. Yes, "don'T rump" & henchmen, already knew & acted on their knowledge of russian hacking, weeks (months?) BEFORE the general public knew.
New story:
Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook ads were from russian sources, meant to demean Hilliary Clinton, as presidential candidate.
Now, we discover the first money to float Facebook in 2009, came from Yuri Milner (who we knew)... whose money came directly from a Putin company (which we didn't know).
//////
Among other evidence of Putin (put-it-in) russian meddling in u.s politics is this tidbit, in which a u.s. citizen makes money during "put-it-in" russian meddling in u.s. politics. It's clear, the egotistical cohorts believe they can be treasonous with no penalties & even make money while being treasonous.
//////
At least 9 cohorts of "don'T rump" circle, had contacts with Putin(put-it-in) russian gov't.
Edited on 07-11-2017 02:17
08-11-2017 07:33
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
The small number of elections in New York, New Jersey & Virginia had democrats crushing re-pubic-lick-uns.... specially the re-pubic-lick-uns hiding behind " don'T rump". All three big Virginian winning candidates were democrat. The 17 seat Virginian house re-pubic-lick-un advantage went away. Bill de Blasio became New York City mayor with almost 2/3rds the vote. Only the Mormons in Utah still lick the butt of sexist, racist, xenophobic, treasonous russian contacts of "don'T rump" regime. We'll see if the growing anti-"don'T rump" vote will extend till latter 2018 & on.
08-11-2017 21:56
Into the Night
★★★★★
(6114)
litesong wrote:
The small number of elections in New York, New Jersey & Virginia had democrats crushing re-pubic-lick-uns.... specially the re-pubic-lick-uns hiding behind " don'T rump". All three big Virginian winning candidates were democrat. The 17 seat Virginian house re-pubic-lick-un advantage went away. Bill de Blasio became New York City mayor with almost 2/3rds the vote. Only the Mormons in Utah still lick the butt of sexist, racist, xenophobic, treasonous russian contacts of "don'T rump" regime. We'll see if the growing anti-"don'T rump" vote will extend till latter 2018 & on.


Virginia didn't run a pro-Trump Republican. The guy they ran was a RINO.

So the choice was a Democrat calling himself a Republican, or a Democrat that called himself a Democrat.

What a choice.


The Parrot Killer
09-11-2017 00:27
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight wrote: What a choice.
Yer right. re-pubic-lick-uns don't have choices.
30-11-2017 19:15
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" wrote: What a choice.
Yer right. re-pubic-lick-uns don't have choices.
But re-pubic-lick-uns did choose & here's what they got:
Now that "don'T rump"(correct spelling) endorses roy moore for Alabama office, loyal re-pubic-lick-un members have another reason to be joyful with their party. The GOP, not only means Grand Old Party, but Grand Old Pedophiles. Since re-pubic-lick-uns are so christian, the words of the carol apply "good christian men, rejoice". My alternate spelling of re-pubic-lick-uns is indeed, the correct spelling.... not only the correct spelling, but the Politically Correct Spelling.
30-11-2017 19:26
Wake
★★★★★
(3535)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" wrote: What a choice.
Yer right. re-pubic-lick-uns don't have choices.
But re-pubic-lick-uns did choose & here's what they got:
Now that "don'T rump"(correct spelling) endorses roy moore for Alabama office, loyal re-pubic-lick-un members have another reason to be joyful with their party. The GOP, not only means Grand Old Party, but Grand Old Pedophiles. Since re-pubic-lick-uns are so christian, the words of the carol apply "good christian men, rejoice". My alternate spelling of re-pubic-lick-uns is indeed, the correct spelling.... not only the correct spelling, but the Politically Correct Spelling.


I must say, you certainly are mentally unstable and insecure. Is that your Indian heritage?
Page 2 of 3<123>





Join the debate The Dumber of the Two Political Parties Even Know it Now:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Corrupting Effect of (Liberal) Political Activism1827-07-2017 06:46
climate change expert sentenced to 32 months for fraud. So much for SCIENCE, eh? More like POLITICAL scie527-04-2017 22:31
from a political perspect, climate change is good for votes121-11-2016 17:21
people despise climate scientists because they have a political agenda1011-02-2016 21:11
COP21 - Political Fantasy Island206-12-2015 02:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact