Remember me
▼ Content

The Cause of Ice Ages: Crustal Displacements

The Cause of Ice Ages: Crustal Displacements29-08-2016 18:03
Buildreps
★☆☆☆☆
(100)
Some among of you will definitely like this very much!

1: http://hubpages.com/education/How-Old-Are-Pyramids-Around-the-World
2: http://hubpages.com/education/Why-the-Orientation-of-Pyramids-Correlates-to-Ice-Ages

Have fun, and I'm looking forward to your reactions.
30-08-2016 21:50
Leafsdude
★☆☆☆☆
(141)
Correlation <> Causation.

Might as well say a decline in pirates is causing climate change.
Edited on 30-08-2016 21:50
31-08-2016 10:11
Buildreps
★☆☆☆☆
(100)
Leafsdude wrote:
Correlation <> Causation.

Might as well say a decline in pirates is causing climate change.

Your answer in fact shows that only stupid people are into the climate movement.
Edited on 31-08-2016 10:12
31-08-2016 12:56
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Perhaps pirates are moving Greenland around when nobody's looking with towropes, did you think of that. Don't hate me I'm only trying to help.
31-08-2016 13:15
Buildreps
★☆☆☆☆
(100)
spot wrote:
Perhaps pirates are moving Greenland around when nobody's looking with towropes, did you think of that. Don't hate me I'm only trying to help.

I don't hate you for that, I only think you're not smart enough to understand what it is about. I seriously hope you two guys (also Leafsdude) are not working in something scientific, it might be harmful to the progress of consciousness of humanity.
31-08-2016 14:01
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
I think your being small-minded for not considering the possibility, you think I'm being sarcastic? Pirates are sneaky; you say that Greenland is at the same latitude as Siberia but when I looked at the map it was further north, Greenland obviously moved between when you looked at it and when I looked at it, why not pirates? Perhaps because your brain is not big enough to think outside the box is the reason you dismiss me.
31-08-2016 15:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14389)
Leafsdude wrote: Might as well say a decline in pirates is causing climate change.

Naaah, pirates are real.

It would be better to say that Santa Claus is causing "climate change."

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
31-08-2016 16:24
Leafsdude
★☆☆☆☆
(141)
Your answer in fact shows that only stupid people are into the climate movement.

How, exactly?

Join the debate The Cause of Ice Ages: Crustal Displacements:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact