Remember me
▼ Content

The Basis of Global Warming

The Basis of Global Warming05-09-2017 20:13
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Do you want to know the real driving forces behind man-made global warming?

https://www.infowars.com/enviroment-eugenics-quotes/

These are the people that believe the Earth would be a much nicer place without the human species having developed. They would murder the entire planet in a heart's beat if they could.

Many of these people have absolute control of the media and are the one's beating the drums of "another world war" concerning North Korea whom the entire world disproves of and would not fight one single other person to save.

The North Korean military is starving to death like most of the people of that country. Kim Jong-un wants a force of ICBM's and Nuclear bombs at his disposal because he knows that in any real war he would be totally defeated within weeks.

He knows that his military would not fight and so he wants the controls of power in his own hands. But there isn't much chance that he could be successful with any sort of nuclear attack. Any rocket that is targeted to any American property would be destroyed any time from as it leaves it's launcher to before it reaches it's perihelion.

America can respond without using nuclear weapons and that is what the media and the eugenics movement hate about this country. We can police without massive destruction of a civilian population who has been torn to pieces by Kim and his predecessors.

The media wants large scale death and destruction. I think that we should give it to them in the form of death and destruction of the media.
05-09-2017 20:17
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" snuffles: real driving forces behind man-made global warming?

....says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".
05-09-2017 20:35
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" snuffles: real driving forces behind man-made global warming?

....says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".

It must really hurt for everyone to see you for what you are. A mentally disturbed freak with the mind of a 12 year old pretending he has some importance in this world.
05-09-2017 21:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" sniffles[
litesong wrote:

....says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up"

It must really hurt for everyone to see you for what you are. A mentally disturbed freak with the mind of a 12 year old pretending he has some importance in this world.

It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & doesn't pay attention to me.
05-09-2017 23:55
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21596)
Wake wrote:
Do you want to know the real driving forces behind man-made global warming?

https://www.infowars.com/enviroment-eugenics-quotes/

These are the people that believe the Earth would be a much nicer place without the human species having developed. They would murder the entire planet in a heart's beat if they could.

Many of these people have absolute control of the media and are the one's beating the drums of "another world war" concerning North Korea whom the entire world disproves of and would not fight one single other person to save.

The North Korean military is starving to death like most of the people of that country. Kim Jong-un wants a force of ICBM's and Nuclear bombs at his disposal because he knows that in any real war he would be totally defeated within weeks.

He knows that his military would not fight and so he wants the controls of power in his own hands. But there isn't much chance that he could be successful with any sort of nuclear attack. Any rocket that is targeted to any American property would be destroyed any time from as it leaves it's launcher to before it reaches it's perihelion.

America can respond without using nuclear weapons and that is what the media and the eugenics movement hate about this country. We can police without massive destruction of a civilian population who has been torn to pieces by Kim and his predecessors.

The media wants large scale death and destruction. I think that we should give it to them in the form of death and destruction of the media.

So...the Church of Global Warming is caused by...eugenics???

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
08-09-2017 00:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" snuffles:
Do you want to know.....

Here's what ya need ta know:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150411108@N06/35471910724/in/photostream/
08-09-2017 00:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" snuffles:
Do you want to know.....

Here's what ya need ta know:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150411108@N06/35471910724/in/photostream/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'll translate that that video for you.
Don't look at our numbers because you'll know they are hooey. Just look at all the pretty colors and know that we are in really big trouble..

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-09-2017 00:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" gushed: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gazzed & guzzling" translates with its macho duck impression..... macho macho macho...... duck before the thermometer hits you!!!
Edited on 08-09-2017 00:56
08-09-2017 01:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:
litesong wrote:

A mentally disturbed freak with the mind of a 12 year old...

.... says "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up".... who doesn't pay attention to me.
Edited on 08-09-2017 01:50

Join the debate The Basis of Global Warming:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The Faith Basis for Radiometric Data627-05-2019 21:00
There is no scientific basis doubling CO2 concentration increases temperature.312-03-2019 13:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact