Remember me
▼ Content

Survey for dissertation. PLEASE deadline end of march.

Survey for dissertation. PLEASE deadline end of march.28-03-2016 18:54
jamesdweir
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
I am currently conducting research for my dissertation looking at the effects of climate change on tourist industrys all over the world.

I would be much appreciated if anyone could possible carry out my survey, it will literally take a couple of minutes.

All you have to do is create an account and the details will be sent to your email address then you can fill out the short survey.

The deadline for the survey is in a couple of days so if you could fill it in i would be very happy indeed.

The link for the survey is below:

Thanks so much for your help.

https://psych-brighton.sona-systems.com/default.aspx?p_return_experiment_id=119

The name of the survey if you need to find it out of the list is :
The Relationship between Climate Change and the Brighton and Hove Tourist Industry
25-02-2019 19:39
Toloni
☆☆☆☆☆
(24)
Done
25-02-2019 19:50
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
jamesdweir wrote:
I am currently conducting research for my dissertation looking at the effects of climate change on tourist industrys all over the world.

I would be much appreciated if anyone could possible carry out my survey, it will literally take a couple of minutes.

All you have to do is create an account and the details will be sent to your email address then you can fill out the short survey.

The deadline for the survey is in a couple of days so if you could fill it in i would be very happy indeed.

The link for the survey is below:

Thanks so much for your help.

https://psych-brighton.sona-systems.com/default.aspx?p_return_experiment_id=119

The Relationship between Climate Change and the Brighton and Hove Tourist Industry

This link did NOT go to a survey. It went to a spot to "log in" or to browse through a lot of different surveys in which I did not see any reference to any climate change tourism subjects.

While some of us might be interested in what your survey was questioning, it is bad form not to actually have a direct link.
26-02-2019 00:03
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
jamesdweir wrote:
Define 'climate change'. Surveys based on meaningless buzzwords are pointless.
jamesdweir wrote:
I'm not going to waste my time on it. I don't support research projects that are based on preconclusions or religious positions.
jamesdweir wrote:

Yet another government grant research project. What junk.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Survey for dissertation. PLEASE deadline end of march.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Deadline Pass Without Money, The United States USD Is Officially Gone Now !214-11-2023 16:29
Jimmy Hoffa's body may be located which will mean the end of World Hunger and climate change both001-11-2023 20:25
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
Make A Donation If You Want To Have A Hint Of How The Current World Conflicts End113-07-2023 20:47
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact