Remember me
▼ Content

stopping climate change

stopping climate change01-02-2016 00:34
jesus
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
please my children.. am here to save this planet.. its going to sound to good to be true..
or to stupid i guess in this case considering im from newfoundland.. lol
but i not only know what cuases climate chang. i know what its going to take to stop it...
yes stop it ... my name is SCOTTY JESSO.. and its jesso happens im your only hope.. please
if you can help with a connections for a computer simulation program..
in ten minutes ill explan all please connect.. peace
01-02-2016 00:47
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
Welcome Jesus. And thank you for coming a second time.

You've come to the right place. This is a mental health facility for scientifically illiterate delusional science deniers.

01-02-2016 15:15
Ceist
★★★☆☆
(592)
Ceist wrote:
Welcome Jesus. And thank you for coming a second time.

You've come to the right place. This is a mental health facility for scientifically illiterate delusional science deniers.

Hey Jesus, since you have the inside track with your dad(well yourself really), can you ask him (or yourself) why science deniers were at the end of the queue when he (or is it really 'she', which would make you your mum as well - this tri-une god stuff is complicated) when he/she/it/you handed out intelligence?

I mean, did he/she/you/it get bored and think it would be a funny prank to shortchange them?

Edited on 01-02-2016 15:21
03-02-2016 14:49
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
nice to have you here,

Was that story about you your dad and the devil playing golf I heard true?
04-02-2016 06:23
jesus
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
hello my children.. i see your gathering bring your best weed because your going need it
i started this journey y sliding down a bi ramp.. o sorry a tramp lol my bad..
in the worlds quest to snif its own balls ive noticed things getting crazier you.. storms getting stronger..
flooding ... this is how the world works my stupid children its ok if you dont get it..its not for you to see its for me.. you see.. only the truth can set you free..SCOTT FREE ..

i want you to think about a globe sittng on your desk... look at it ...picturing it the way it is now full of life
little humans runniing around moving ,earth and biulding structures .. gathering in large numbers creating cities.... in random stops.. no balance or even elevation from sea level back in the day...we start as sperm.. weighing nothing... but than multiply on a epic scale....
look at the globe in your mind spinning getting heavier in some stops than others.... truth gravity and weight displacement... this world is not supposed to weigh any more on one side than the other......please dont break out in stupidity... ever word ever said has a meaning a pattern a truth... we only need open our eyes and minds..
like HDTV..high definition television... its the definition you see when your high... simple revese of words...
CLIMATE CHANGE ... THE EARTH CHANGING TO IT NEW CLIMATE !!!!!!!US!!!!!!! climate changeis the climate changing to follow .....us...... if we all decided one day to fly to china... everyone in the world at the same time
think my children... what would your spinning globe do if that happened...
you would see a wubble in our atmoshpere all the weight on the planet, in one stop would cause a low heavey stop.. and if that happened do you know how fast that water would travel to counter act our imbalance...
please.. our cenyter of gravaity would be off our megnetic poles..our axes..
the planet is suffering from rotational imbalance caused by wieght displacement... this ambalnce if unchecked will increase and destabilize.. causing that little layer that protects us from space to disappear and let the meteorrites in to distroy what ever the virus is on the planet at the time...thats what happened to the dinosaurs..
they grew so big and fat they weighed thw world down... it will happen again if know one listens to me...
we dont need to run to china my children we send all our scrap there and they have way to many s it is...
they are building land out of the sea as we speak.. for military or what ever they want.. its not even legal as far as i know it.. but the grate news is... that it can be reversed..yes... i shit you not we ether need i planet size tire machine or a computer simalatorprogram to tell us where to move the weight...
yes its that simple if we balance the planet , storms will stop.. oceans will calm down.. climate will relax flood waters will reseed the skys will open up and will see your new learder and savour..lol mother nature needs me..
dont worry in my new world there will be no raping,diddling , abusing.. no man will evr hit a woman.. daughters will be able to walk down any street in the world .. a real world ran by truth and beauty.. something humans only see on tv... it jesso happens my children im your only change.. and this time i will not ask my father to forgive because you know what you do.....
RE: where did you guys go important info here05-02-2016 00:00
jesus
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
read the truth
05-02-2016 14:49
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
jesus wrote:
read the truth

I read where energy can neither be created nor destroyed.

What do you think?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
RE: honesty05-02-2016 21:32
jesus
☆☆☆☆☆
(7)
i am not well educated so sorry if i text like a fifth grader ..lol
i think we can power our motorized needs through wind solar and water....and i think we can heal the planet in a short amount of time... just like if i get a cut .. i heal.. at a amazing rate i feel like a borg.. and i also think the world could heal its self.. if we treat the problem...
balance....out our issues.. if we could prove such a theory.. i would be able to speak to the world and trusth me my child.. people would know i am the one.. i could give a hard core killer nigger goose bumps..i shit you not.. im so clear in my thoughts of truth that nothing else can be more real and its all in the power of the spoken word.. and the feeling of right and wrong it sends throuh your body and mind.. hat feeling when your looking into your childs eyes and have to suffer the consequises of your lies.. if you choose the wrong path...
i live in canada and have all differnt kinds of people to practise my truth on.. .the religion will be called SCOTT FREE.. and it jesso happens only the truth can set us free...
this is why im on this planet.. or someone has left me here as a joke .. because i dont fit in here at all..... i dont know anything about electric i only know the forces i feel in nature..
and to be honest with you.. LSD.. back in the day made me aware of atmosphere around me..
i could feel the pressure in the room increase when a fat guy ran into the room...
weight matters... please if you know any with the computer simulation connections...
even if the person dosent speak english.. they will cry at the site of my passion for the humanity i believe is possible.... please help before its to late...we are in the end of the days of our lives... i just had aflash back of having to watch tha stupid soup back in the day.. before my mom would let me watch heman....HELP
06-02-2016 00:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14407)
jesus wrote: i am not well educated so sorry if i text like a fifth grader ..lol

Not many 5th graders pretend to teach educated people about the world.

jesus wrote:
i think we can power our motorized needs through wind solar and water...

Let me stop you there.

We can't. Are we done?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate stopping climate change:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact