Remember me
▼ Content

Stockholm University is looking for a Arctic Climate Doctorate

Stockholm University is looking for a Arctic Climate Doctorate09-04-2017 08:39
JonHart
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Special eligibility required program of at least 240 credits with at least 90 credits in either meteorology, oceanography, physics or chemistry, at least 15 credits in mathematics and an independent project of 15 credits. Of which at least 60 credits must be at second level. Eligibility can also be fulfilled by it in some other way, within or outside the country, acquired the equivalent knowledge.

See more here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/9de489514567
09-04-2017 20:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Lots of qualified EPA scientists can apply for the Swedish program, now that the "Don'T rump" EPA will NOT now PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT.
AGW denier liar whiners need NOT apply.
Edited on 09-04-2017 20:12
10-04-2017 12:35
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
The problem with all those IPCC bag carriers is that this job needs qualifications in physics and meterorology.

Not going to be able to tow the party line with that sort of understanding.

Those Nordics have a habit of publishing stuff that flies in the face of the consensus.

Edited on 10-04-2017 12:35
10-04-2017 15:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Tim the plumber wrote:
The problem with all those IPCC bag carriers is that this job needs qualifications in physics and meterorology.

Not going to be able to tow the party line with that sort of understanding.

Those Nordics have a habit of publishing stuff that flies in the face of the consensus.

Perfect. Thank you.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
22-04-2017 19:16
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" plugged: The problem.... this job needs qualifications in physics and meterorology.

You're right. AGW denier liar whiners need not apply 'cause da don't qualify.
22-04-2017 23:14
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21582)
litesong wrote:
"AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" plugged: The problem.... this job needs qualifications in physics and meterorology.

That's because Outsiders aren't welcome to preach for the Church of Global Warming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
23-04-2017 08:37
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: That's because Outsiders aren't welcome to preach for the Church of Global Warming.

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight" is bubblin' up tears of regret, 'cause it nev'r was able to pass science chemistry astronomy physics algebra & pre-calc in a poorly earned hi skule DEE-plooomaa.
24-04-2017 20:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

That's because Outsiders aren't welcome to preach for the Church of Global Warming.

You can tell that this Chief litehead is mentally disabled by the way that he writes and the way he actually answers his own postings. You don't even have to read them to know that he's and example of early onset Alzheimers in action.

Join the debate Stockholm University is looking for a Arctic Climate Doctorate:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
Polar vortex regains it's shape and position over the Arctic Video!!!501-06-2021 06:54
UAH - The University of Alabama in Huntsville408-04-2021 22:12
Is Western Arctic Warming related to Magnetic Pole Movement?817-03-2020 03:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact