Remember me
▼ Content

Start a petition to encourage climate change information

Start a petition to encourage climate change information25-02-2017 00:33
Tybird01
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
I would like to say hello, this is my first thread here.

I am calling on all who believe in climate change to start a petition on change.org. It is relatively easy to do and can make a large impact. I hear a lot of back and forth about what will happen next and the current administration's stance on silencing science is highly concerning.
My goal with this thread is to get as many people as I can to find a government article published since president Trump took office, speaking out about climate change and or climate science and to start a petition directed at the leader of that agency. With the goal being that we thank that leader for his agency's work and encourage them to continue to speak up about climate change.
My thought is that any person in government who dares to speak out deserves to be applauded and encouraged to carry on.
25-02-2017 00:37
Tybird01
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
https://www.change.org/p/bill-moritz-mi-dnr-director-tell-michigan-dnr-to-continue-speaking-about-climate-change?recruiter=29987921&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

This is my petition. Please sign and share yours here for others to sign. Thank you!
25-02-2017 00:43
Tybird01
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
https://www.change.org/p/bill-moritz-mi-dnr-director-tell-michigan-dnr-to-continue-speaking-about-climate-change

This one is the right one

Join the debate Start a petition to encourage climate change information:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Raise petition against climate change issues202-04-2018 19:17
Let's stop debating climate change and start combating it - Michael Mann1124-11-2017 18:14
The Oregon Petition3321-11-2017 19:22
petition to encourage president to use executive order to seize carbon assets and place in public trust814-11-2017 23:12
White House Petition: The United States must stop investing in fossil fuels and lead the global efforts t602-02-2017 20:16
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact