Remember me
▼ Content

Solutions anyone?

Page 2 of 2<12
10-04-2019 20:38
HarveyH55
★★★☆☆
(453)
I'm doing my part on reducing GHG production... I don't eat Taco Bell. Well, was never a huge fan to begin with, prefer mexican, made by an actual mexican woman. Either way, methane production wasn't a huge problem, though I know a few people... My black Lab is getting old, and been producing a lot of methane lately. Think it's because he's been eating a lot of grass lately (not the medicinal/recreational kind). Least he stopped eating dirt, always eating something weird.

I doubt seriously, that mankind produces more GHG than natural sources, but we would never know, since no way to actually measure any of it anyway. Greenhouse effect is BS anyway, since the planet isn't physically enclosed in anything. The atmosphere is free to expand and contract.
10-04-2019 21:12
James___
★★★★☆
(1030)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'm doing my part on reducing GHG production... I don't eat Taco Bell. Well, was never a huge fan to begin with, prefer mexican, made by an actual mexican woman. Either way, methane production wasn't a huge problem, though I know a few people... My black Lab is getting old, and been producing a lot of methane lately. Think it's because he's been eating a lot of grass lately (not the medicinal/recreational kind). Least he stopped eating dirt, always eating something weird.

I doubt seriously, that mankind produces more GHG than natural sources, but we would never know, since no way to actually measure any of it anyway. Greenhouse effect is BS anyway, since the planet isn't physically enclosed in anything. The atmosphere is free to expand and contract.

D@mn, it's sad when grown adults don't understand how a greenhouse works.
10-04-2019 22:20
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

A greenhouse works by reducing heat. I've already discussed with you. Did you forget?

The Parrot Killer
10-04-2019 22:27
James___
★★★★☆
(1030)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

A greenhouse works by reducing heat. I've already discussed with you. Did you forget?

Nah, we were discussing how your friends are right about there's nothing we can do to harm the environment.
10-04-2019 22:38
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Nah, we were discussing how your friends are right about there's nothing we can do to harm the environment.

Where did anybody say that?

The Parrot Killer
11-04-2019 00:20
James___
★★★★☆
(1030)
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Not anybody, you. Redirection fallacy. It's sad isn't. Even you don't know how a greenhouse works. You like everyone else has to be either politically correct or politically illiterate. Just another typical American.
11-04-2019 18:26
Into the Night
★★★★★
(7102)
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Not anybody, you.

Certainly not by me. You must be hallucinating again.
James___ wrote:
Redirection fallacy. It's sad isn't.

To what? You are still hallucinating.
James___ wrote:
Even you don't know how a greenhouse works.

It works by reducing heat.
James___ wrote:
You like everyone else has to be either politically correct or politically illiterate.

There is nothing political about it. It works by reducing heat.

The Parrot Killer
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Solutions anyone?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
NEW BOOK out re Global Warming solutions201-12-2018 21:36
Climate Change Solutions : What you thought you knew is obsolete. Joe Romm318-12-2017 21:53
I present to you my Climate&Energy solutions and leads and quests I wrote/made over the past 2 years410-10-2015 00:01
How to create actual solutions to global warming1707-10-2015 23:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2019 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact