Remember me
▼ Content

So what if Canada abolishes its auto industry? Canada has 30 million people. India + China + Bangladesh +

So what if Canada abolishes its auto industry? Canada has 30 million people. India + China + Bangladesh + Paki16-03-2019 05:06
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Australia abolished its auto industry in 2017 for climate. Canada following suit. So what? Australia has 24 million people. Canada has 30 million people. That's a drop in the bucket compared to India + China + Bangladesh + Pakistan has 3000 million people. And none of these non western countries will ever abolish its auto industry for climate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_motor_vehicle_production
Edited on 16-03-2019 05:07
16-03-2019 08:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Australia abolished its auto industry in 2017 for climate. Canada following suit. So what? Australia has 24 million people. Canada has 30 million people. That's a drop in the bucket compared to India + China + Bangladesh + Pakistan has 3000 million people. And none of these non western countries will ever abolish its auto industry for climate.

Nope. Australia still designs cars for Toyota and Ford, and they still make trucks and buses.
Canada makes Toyota and Ford cars.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2019 13:07
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Nope. Australia still designs cars for Toyota and Ford, and they still make trucks and buses.

Much less than before. Will not be a vibrant industry
16-03-2019 17:15
(21588)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Nah. It's about the same. Why are you so down on Canada and Australia?

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
16-03-2019 20:50
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Are you serious? Truck and bus manufacturing will not survive long in Australia like this. Once they close their coal plants in a few years their electricity cost will spike and they will move manufacturing to Indonesia.
16-03-2019 22:19
(21588)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Tai Hai Chen wrote:

Are you serious? Truck and bus manufacturing will not survive long in Australia like this. Once they close their coal plants in a few years their electricity cost will spike and they will move manufacturing to Indonesia.

Now you are just speculating. I'm telling what is.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate So what if Canada abolishes its auto industry? Canada has 30 million people. India + China + Bangladesh +:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
General motors buys 20 million parts a month from china028-12-2023 19:18
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
The junk F35 has been grounded, and one may be on the way to China or Russia018-09-2023 23:07
Articles
Appendix C - China's Environmental Crisis
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact