Remember me
▼ Content

Shocking BBC bias against flat earthers.

Page 1 of 212>
Shocking BBC bias against flat earthers.16-08-2017 21:22
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
The BBC continues to hold debates on whether climate change is real, and regularly puts on climate change deniers when doing this. The BBC says this is important to show "all sides of the debate":http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40889563
Also it puts the word 'untrue' in quotes when scientists point out objectively false claims made by climate change deniers, again 'for balance': http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40899188
If climate change deniers get equal footing than climate change scientists, then it should also give proper time to those who believe the Earth is flat. The BBC and it's evil spherical Earth agenda NEVER give proper time to people who (correctly) believe the planet is flat. Therefore, I've emailed the BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/) to say that the BBC is biased for never hosting a debate about whether the Earth is spherical or flat, and it should speak with flat Earth experts and treat them with equal respect to any "spherical Earth scientists".
Wish me luck that we will finally have a fair debate on BBC Radio 4 soon about the real shape of our proud planet Earth.

IBdaMann wrote:
"Air" is not a body in and of itself. Ergo it is not a blackbody.

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 16-08-2017 21:23
16-08-2017 23:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
The BBC continues to hold debates on whether climate change is real, and regularly puts on climate change deniers when doing this. The BBC says this is important to show "all sides of the debate":http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40889563
Also it puts the word 'untrue' in quotes when scientists point out objectively false claims made by climate change deniers, again 'for balance': http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-40899188
If climate change deniers get equal footing than climate change scientists, then it should also give proper time to those who believe the Earth is flat. The BBC and it's evil spherical Earth agenda NEVER give proper time to people who (correctly) believe the planet is flat. Therefore, I've emailed the BBC (http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/) to say that the BBC is biased for never hosting a debate about whether the Earth is spherical or flat, and it should speak with flat Earth experts and treat them with equal respect to any "spherical Earth scientists".
Wish me luck that we will finally have a fair debate on BBC Radio 4 soon about the real shape of our proud planet Earth.

Ahh, here's that "scientist" again who makes his living replacing the shattered glass fronts on smartphones.
16-08-2017 23:26
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21588)
spot wrote:

Not likely. Guess you don't know what a 'plant' is, do you?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
21-08-2017 02:22
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Spot wrote;
....the BBC is biased for never hosting a debate about whether the Earth is spherical or flat, and it should speak with flat Earth experts and treat them with equal respect to any "spherical Earth scientists"......

I don't see anything informative or intelligent here.
What I do see is another liberal who clearly doesn't understand business and profit. In Spot's little head everyone is equal and should be treated as such, including paycheck, regardless of talent, skill, ingenuity, effort, production ect....
What Spot does not understand as a liberal is that radio stations have to sell advertising to make a profit. That CO2 filled airway is not free. What does this mean Spot? I'll tell you. It means they have to put things on the air that people will listen to. Spot is likely the only one that wants to listen to a flat earther talk, but Spot is a cell phone repair man and not a business owner. Therefore he can not buy the advertising needed to put a flat earther on the radio.
This is not rocket science Spot....it's not even climate science.

Sometime soon you should ditch the entitlement attitude and grasp a shred of reality.
Edited on 21-08-2017 02:55
21-08-2017 09:10
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spot wrote;
....the BBC is biased for never hosting a debate about whether the Earth is spherical or flat, and it should speak with flat Earth experts and treat them with equal respect to any "spherical Earth scientists"......

What I do see is another liberal who clearly doesn't understand business and profit. In Spot's little head everyone is equal and should be treated as such, including paycheck, regardless of talent, skill, ingenuity, effort, production ect....
What Spot does not understand as a liberal is that radio stations have to sell advertising to make a profit. That CO2 filled airway is not free. What does this mean Spot? I'll tell you. It means they have to put things on the air that people will listen to. Spot is likely the only one that wants to listen to a flat earther talk, but Spot is a cell phone repair man and not a business owner. Therefore he can not buy the advertising needed to put a flat earther on the radio.

Sometime soon you should ditch the entitlement attitude and grasp a shred of reality.

Guys, Spot appears to be making a rhetorical statement. If you think Climate Science needs debate, then why not debate the shape of the planet? And he is correct in making that statement. The science behind Climate Change is as settled as the science that tells us the shape of the earth is spherical. So if arm chair scientists get to dispute/debate Climate Change science, why don't they get to dispute/debate the share of our planet? After all, it was just a mere 500 years ago that Europeans finally changed their official Flat Earth belief. Who knows, maybe they were premature in doing so? Maybe the earth is flat, and the scientists who tell us otherwise are conspiring, like the climate scientists supposedly are. It looks pretty much flat to me, in places.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Edited on 21-08-2017 09:11
21-08-2017 11:23
Surface Detail
★★★★☆
(1673)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Spot wrote;

What you clearly don't understand as an American is that the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is funded by a licence fee, not by advertising. It is not a profit-making entity; it's duty is to inform, educate and entertain. It is required to be politically neutral and balanced.

Spot's point concerning false balance clearly went right over your head. In particular there has been a lot of controversy recently about the BBC "balancing" contributions on climate science by scientists with contributions by AGW-denying politicians (e.g. Nigel Lawson) who have no clue about the science. Should they, as Spot was implying, also "balance" contributions by e.g. geologists with the flat-Earther side of the debate?
21-08-2017 17:36
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Not even a chance. The worst of the things that Obama did was to give a bully pulpit to the losers of this world that really believe that they are owed a living simply for expressing an opinion on something.

Look at jim acting like a 12 year old without the guts to so much as take criticism no matter how screwed up his ideas. Reading some article that he cannot understand and repeating terms from it as if they meant something that only he could understand. Bully? This jerk hasn't any idea what a bully is.

Greenman showed his entire worth with the screen name he chose - another high school student who actually thinks that he can bully those around him by repeating the true believer rant and astonished when anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of science knows better.

When my TDY was over in Vietnam I took a military flight to Okinawa. From there I took a commercial airline back to the States. There was me and another Air Force person - a 2nd Lt. and the rest of the flight was all Army returning from heavy combat.

When we got into LAX there were huge crowds of protesters carrying signs but they were screaming things like "Baby killers" and a whole lot worse. They were pushing in around us as the line of soldiers and we two AF were trying to get over to the luggage.

One of those shouting "Baby killers" spit on my uniform and I didn't even pause to think and punched him with a right hook. There was a large snap as his jaw broke and he went down like a sack of flour, out cold.

Two cops came running over towards me and stopped cold as they realized that they were surrounded by that entire plane load of soldiers mad as hell. They changed their minds and picked that sack of crap up and left with him.

That entire crowd pulled back realizing that they hadn't any idea that THEY might have been in personal danger. A vast silence settled over them and they stood back like the parting of the Red Sea to let us through to the baggage claim and out to our transports and buses. One of the soldiers walking next to me looked over and said, "You flyboys are OK".

A couple of nights ago there was a show on PBS that supposedly showed the protesters of the Vietnam War. It was a total re-writing of history. Why they were just protesting the war and not the soldiers themselves. These protesters weren't protesting the bringing in of the South Vietnamese who would have been slaughtered because they cooperated with us. This is what these jackasses think that they can get away with. This is the world of Obama and it isn't going to stand.

I went to see a talk given by Dr. Paul Erlich at Stanford and listened mouth ajar as he essentially said that most of this worlds population should be killed off so that the intellectual elite could have a yet better life. During the discussion period I asked him if he understood what he had just said and he said he knew very well.

This infection started with Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. You need only look up some of the statements she not only said in public but wrote in her books to see her belief that most of the world doesn't deserve to live - only the white, intellectual elite.

Obama with his Marxism was exactly the same. First you give the world something to fear so that they put their trust in a large powerful government that will save you. And any government large and powerful enough to give you all you want is powerful enough to take all you have. And this has been shown time and time again throughout history.

All you're seeing from the True Believers here is their following like rats the Pied Piper who has every intentions of using them as nothing more than fodder. And not one of them is bright enough to know it.

Look at the news about Trump. Are you aware that most Presidents poll very badly in their first years in office? But the media is lying about this as they are everything else. They are nothing more than the propaganda wing of the Democrat party. The party of the KKK and the party of those who wanted to partner with Hitler. And they are blaming the Republicans for those very same things and the democrat rank and file don't even know enough history to know that.

Jim, Greenman, spot and the rest of the "environmentalists" are responsible for a very large amount of trouble in this world and by the time they know it they will have already victimized themselves.

But the rest of the country already know this. The US survived and attack that was the worst in its history and got away. Now we have to take care of those attackers.
21-08-2017 18:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote;
Obama with his Marxism was exactly the same. First you give the world something to fear so that they put their trust in a large powerful government that will save you. And any government large and powerful enough to give you all you want is powerful enough to take all you have. And this has been shown time and time again throughout history.

Very well said.
21-08-2017 19:15
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:
Long rambling scarcely believable anecdote involving hippy punching......OBAMA!!!.....MARXISTS!!!

FYI I was in Vietnam as well.

Well the fact is climate change denial is as ridiculous as flat earth theory, You both think NASA is involved in some stupid conspiracy for a start.

IBdaMann wrote:

Planck's law describes the spectral density of electromagnetic radiation emitted by a black body in thermal equilibrium at a given temperature T.
Edited on 21-08-2017 19:18
21-08-2017 20:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:
Long rambling scarcely believable anecdote involving hippy punching......OBAMA!!!.....MARXISTS!!!

Well the fact is climate change denial is as ridiculous as flat earth theory, You both think NASA is involved in some stupid conspiracy for a start.

And so do most of the NASA scientists. But don't let that bother you, you can worship the end of the world anyway.

You were in Vietnam as what - on KP duty?
21-08-2017 21:01
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
No you are wrong most of the NASA scientists don't think that NASA is involved in some conspiracy to fake the shape of the earth the moon landings or climate data. If you were such a perceptive all round genius you seem to think you are you would know that.

And I went a couple of years ago on holiday, whilst you were busy losing the war did you try pho? it's really good. Really interesting place, shot an AK-47 too.
22-08-2017 00:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
spot wrote:
No you are wrong most of the NASA scientists don't think that NASA is involved in some conspiracy to fake the shape of the earth the moon landings or climate data. If you were such a perceptive all round genius you seem to think you are you would know that.

And I went a couple of years ago on holiday, whilst you were busy losing the war did you try pho? it's really good. Really interesting place, shot an AK-47 too.

Another useless attempt to paint anyone that sees the evidence of NASA's fake evidence of out-of-control global warming to be nothing more than part of the nutcakes (the largest majority of which are True Believers) who think that 9/11 was the caused by the CIA blowing these buildings up.

Just two days ago one of them was telling me that people that have never flown jetliners could never have maneuvered them well enough to hit a building.

Well Air Force regulations said that their bombers were supposed to always have two men at the controls so when I was on a bombing run the Aircraft Commander had to take a leak so they called me up there and I sat in the left seat. The Pilot wanted me so see how a B52 flies so he told me to take the controls and then turned the autopilot off and I maneuvered the aircraft around a bit before the AC returned. I probably couldn't have landed that aircraft but I sure as hell could hit a trade tower. And those Boeing 757's and 767's flew one hell of a lot better.

So take your BS about Vietnam out the back door where it belongs in the garbage bin.

You guys have one plot - if anyone knows more than you simply lie about it. Shot an AK-47 huh? The American weapon was an M16 and the AK's were Soviet issue to the Viet Min. The M16 could shoot at almost twice the fully automatic speed of the AK and was more reliable and shot straighter.

"Got to shoot an AK-47" as if that would have been some sort of accomplishment. And any soldier or marine that was there would have known that.
22-08-2017 01:24
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:

Another useless attempt to paint anyone that sees the evidence of NASA's fake evidence of out-of-control global warming to be nothing more than part of the nutcakes (the largest majority of which are True Believers) who think that 9/11 was the caused by the CIA blowing these buildings up.

Just two days ago one of them was telling me that people that have never flown jetliners could never have maneuvered them well enough to hit a building.

Well Air Force regulations said that their bombers were supposed to always have two men at the controls so when I was on a bombing run the Aircraft Commander had to take a leak so they called me up there and I sat in the left seat. The Pilot wanted me so see how a B52 flies so he told me to take the controls and then turned the autopilot off and I maneuvered the aircraft around a bit before the AC returned. I probably couldn't have landed that aircraft but I sure as hell could hit a trade tower. And those Boeing 757's and 767's flew one hell of a lot better.

So take your BS about Vietnam out the back door where it belongs in the garbage bin.

You guys have one plot - if anyone knows more than you simply lie about it. Shot an AK-47 huh? The American weapon was an M16 and the AK's were Soviet issue to the Viet Min. The M16 could shoot at almost twice the fully automatic speed of the AK and was more reliable and shot straighter.

"Got to shoot an AK-47" as if that would have been some sort of accomplishment. And any soldier or marine that was there would have known that.

I went to Vietnam on holiday. You don't read what you are replying to very closely do you?

IBdaMann wrote:

22-08-2017 02:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:"Got to shoot an AK-47" as if that would have been some sort of accomplishment.

My heavy-barrelled .222 Remington target rifle, no mods, original trigger pull with my first handload fired a sub-half inch five shot group (c-to-c, no target load) at 100 yards. Many different handloads of various powder, cartridge, bullet, primer & case forming combinations & techniques, performed similarly. Best 5 shot group was 0.28 inches at 100 yards. Once, with only four cartridges remaining, went 0.20 inches (slightly enlarged single hole).
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" accomplishes stupidity.
Edited on 22-08-2017 02:29
22-08-2017 20:00
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
If you think Climate Science needs debate, then why not debate the shape of the planet?

Did you know that scientists DO debate the shape of our planet? Even today?
GreenMan wrote:
I And he is correct in making that statement. The science behind Climate Change is as settled

Science is never settled. Science is a collection of falsifiable theories. Any one of them could be falsified tomorrow.
GreenMan wrote:
as the science that tells us the shape of the earth is spherical.

It isn't. Earth is fat around the middle. (must've eaten too many scientists).
GreenMan wrote:
So if arm chair scientists get to dispute/debate Climate Change science, why don't they get to dispute/debate the share of our planet?

Arm chair scientists study arm chairs, how to make them comfortable, how to build their mechanisms cheaper and more reliable, etc. They don't study either weather or the shape of planets.

'Climate change' is not a science. There is no theory based on something you can't define.

GreenMan wrote:
After all, it was just a mere 500 years ago that Europeans finally changed their official Flat Earth belief.

Compositional error.

1) Some Europeans still believe in a flat Earth.
2) The entirety of Europe did not suddenly change their view of Earth's shape at once.
3) You still apparently not aware of the shape of the Earth either.
GreenMan wrote:
Maybe the earth is flat, and the scientists who tell us otherwise are conspiring,

Kinda tough to say this on an internet that depends on satellites that orbit the Earth, doncha think?
GreenMan wrote:
like the climate scientists supposedly are.

There is no such thing as a climate 'scientist'. Climate is not a science. Climate 'scientists' do not use or create any science.
GreenMan wrote:
It looks pretty much flat to me, in places.

Go visit Florida. I hear the highest point in Florida is a basketball player that happens to live there.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
22-08-2017 21:27
(21588)
spot wrote:
Wake wrote:

Well the fact is climate change denial is as ridiculous as flat earth theory,

Not a fact. Learn what a 'fact' is.
spot wrote:
You both think NASA is involved in some stupid conspiracy for a start.

NASA is a government agency. Like all government agencies, their only success metric is to justify a bigger budget to expand and grow. That justification can come by the use of propaganda.

Science is not a government agency. NASA is not a God.

The Parrot Killer

22-08-2017 21:36
(21588)
Wake wrote:
spot wrote:

Yeah. I hear that kind of tripe on a regular basis here.
Wake wrote:

A 757 or a 767 is more maneuverable than a B52. It's pretty easy to fly one into a building if you so chose to do so.

Wake wrote:

A great gun, the M16.
Wake wrote:

Well...I could see a soldier stating that as an accomplishment. It meant he got one off of an enemy combatant.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 00:01
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
[quote]spot wrote:

Wake wrote:

A great gun, the M16.
Wake wrote:

Well...I could see a soldier stating that as an accomplishment. It meant he got one off of an enemy combatant.

Now that little mouse changed his tune. First he wanted to make it sound as if he served in the service. Now it was just a "holiday".
23-08-2017 01:32
spot
★★★★☆
(1323)
You seriously think that someome went on a holiday in Veitnam is unrealistic. The war was an awfully lomg time ago, Veitnam has a huge tourist industry now. All said that I was in veitnam as well and did you try pho? And talking about unbelievable stories I'm not the one claiming to be more of an expert then the experts on just about everything including penguin counting.

And I wasn't in the forces but a guy who was told me a story about some Royal Marines who were drinking in a bar in Germany and some American marines asked;"when are you guys going to help out in veitnam.?" The British replyed; "we would love to but the NVA are doing fine without our help" Cue epic bar brawl.
23-08-2017 02:29
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
[quote]spot wrote:

Wake wrote:

A great gun, the M16.
Wake wrote:

Now that little mouse changed his tune. First he wanted to make it sound as if he served in the service. Now it was just a "holiday".

Maybe he went to one of the Las Vegas gun ranges. You can rent an AK-47 there (complete with instruction on how to use it!).

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 23-08-2017 02:30
23-08-2017 02:55
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

Maybe he went to one of the Las Vegas gun ranges. You can rent an AK-47 there (complete with instruction on how to use it!).

People like him believe that assault rifles were invented in Russia. In fact they are all developed from the German "machine pistols" of WW I. The most notorious of all of the assault-type guns was the Tommygun.
23-08-2017 03:30
(21588)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

People like him believe that assault rifles were invented in Russia. In fact they are all developed from the German "machine pistols" of WW I. The most notorious of all of the assault-type guns was the Tommygun.

Personally, I always liked the Maxim gun. Did pretty well. Invented by the father (Hiram S. Maxim) of a radio hobbyist too (the founder of the American Radio Relay League or ARRL, Hiram Percy Maxim). It was the first recoil operated gun. It weight a ton though, and required water cooling. It's immediate child, the Vickers gun, was among the first guns mounted on the new airplane and the first to use an interrupter gear so you didn't shoot off your own prop.

The Tommy gun was a lot more devastating gun though.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 10:37
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Not even a chance. The worst of the things that Obama did was to give a bully pulpit to the losers of this world that really believe that they are owed a living simply for expressing an opinion on something.

Look at jim acting like a 12 year old without the guts to so much as take criticism no matter how screwed up his ideas. Reading some article that he cannot understand and repeating terms from it as if they meant something that only he could understand. Bully? This jerk hasn't any idea what a bully is.

Greenman showed his entire worth with the screen name he chose - another high school student who actually thinks that he can bully those around him by repeating the true believer rant and astonished when anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of science knows better.

When my TDY was over in Vietnam I took a military flight to Okinawa. From there I took a commercial airline back to the States. There was me and another Air Force person - a 2nd Lt. and the rest of the flight was all Army returning from heavy combat.

When we got into LAX there were huge crowds of protesters carrying signs but they were screaming things like "Baby killers" and a whole lot worse. They were pushing in around us as the line of soldiers and we two AF were trying to get over to the luggage.

One of those shouting "Baby killers" spit on my uniform and I didn't even pause to think and punched him with a right hook. There was a large snap as his jaw broke and he went down like a sack of flour, out cold.

Two cops came running over towards me and stopped cold as they realized that they were surrounded by that entire plane load of soldiers mad as hell. They changed their minds and picked that sack of crap up and left with him.

That entire crowd pulled back realizing that they hadn't any idea that THEY might have been in personal danger. A vast silence settled over them and they stood back like the parting of the Red Sea to let us through to the baggage claim and out to our transports and buses. One of the soldiers walking next to me looked over and said, "You flyboys are OK".

A couple of nights ago there was a show on PBS that supposedly showed the protesters of the Vietnam War. It was a total re-writing of history. Why they were just protesting the war and not the soldiers themselves. These protesters weren't protesting the bringing in of the South Vietnamese who would have been slaughtered because they cooperated with us. This is what these jackasses think that they can get away with. This is the world of Obama and it isn't going to stand.

I went to see a talk given by Dr. Paul Erlich at Stanford and listened mouth ajar as he essentially said that most of this worlds population should be killed off so that the intellectual elite could have a yet better life. During the discussion period I asked him if he understood what he had just said and he said he knew very well.

This infection started with Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. You need only look up some of the statements she not only said in public but wrote in her books to see her belief that most of the world doesn't deserve to live - only the white, intellectual elite.

All you're seeing from the True Believers here is their following like rats the Pied Piper who has every intentions of using them as nothing more than fodder. And not one of them is bright enough to know it.

Look at the news about Trump. Are you aware that most Presidents poll very badly in their first years in office? But the media is lying about this as they are everything else. They are nothing more than the propaganda wing of the Democrat party. The party of the KKK and the party of those who wanted to partner with Hitler. And they are blaming the Republicans for those very same things and the democrat rank and file don't even know enough history to know that.

Jim, Greenman, spot and the rest of the "environmentalists" are responsible for a very large amount of trouble in this world and by the time they know it they will have already victimized themselves.

But the rest of the country already know this. The US survived and attack that was the worst in its history and got away. Now we have to take care of those attackers.

Wake Me Up, you are showing how shallow your intellect really is, with posts like this. You have obviously never bothered to research the war you fought in, and you don't have a clue about how wrong it was that we were even there. The Viet Cong were fighting for their freedom from the French, which the South Vietnamese elite were in bed with, at the expense of their fellow citizens. Vietnam was a slave state to the French, basically. The Viet Cong kicked the French out. The French came to us for help. We helped them, even though they had a right to be rid of French control of their country. They were not interested in "coming over here." "We have to stop them there, before they come over here," was a major battle cry that went out from our idiot leaders, after they assassinated our last real leader, who would have gotten us out of the war before we ever really got in it.

And your story about getting off the plane and being met by protesters who spit on you is totally unbelievable. I believe there were protesters, as you say, but the part about you cold cocking the protester and then getting away with it because you were surrounded by others just doesn't add up to what the cops would have really done. They didn't let you go because they were outnumbered.

So do tell, dimwit, how do you figure that I am "responsible for a very large amount of trouble?" What kind of trouble would that be? Do you think that you are going to get taxed out of existence because of people like me? Is that what you are afraid of? Would you rather avoid your responsibility to future humans, and just continue destroying the world? Is that what you want to do? That's easier than changing your irresponsible ways, isn't it? Maybe if you whine enough, they will leave you alone, and let everyone else fix this problem we have created. Is that what you think will happen? Do you want to sit in the corner and let the big boys and girls fix it?

And which attack was the worst in American history? Are you talking about the WTC attack, or Pearl Harbor? I think we took care of the Japanese, so you must be talking about the WTC. That happened over a dozen years ago. So you think it's finally time to take care of the attackers, do you? Perhaps if we hadn't been led down the wrong path by our Republican president, who also let the attack happen due to negligence, we might have already taken care of the attackers. Instead, he decided to use the attack as an excuse to invade a country that had nothing to do with it. Then he finally went after the country that really was harboring terrorists, and still are, after 12 years of war. Of course, you can blame Obama for that, since you are a card carrying Republitard. But the truth is that the people in that region of the world have been fighting since the dawn of time, and no one has ever been able to put them down, permanently. Neither will we. They will bankrupt us just like they bankrupted the Russians. The only real solution to that problem is to bow out, and leave them alone to rule their own nations. If they want to destroy Israel, then let them, because they are right. Israel has no right to exist, especially in the middle of a Muslim controlled region. Israel should be given fair warning that we are intending to stop supporting them, so that they can migrate their asses elsewhere, before being destroyed. Of course, we could also just carpet bomb the entire Middle East, except for Israel. That would solve the problem too. And, we would have gotten those dirty scoundrels that brought down our pretty buildings, and killed all those people.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with my screen name? Do you have any idea why I chose that name? Google it, idiot.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 23-08-2017 10:39
23-08-2017 11:21
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
The M16 could shoot at almost twice the fully automatic speed of the AK and was more reliable and shot straighter.

No it wasn't lol. Agreed that it was/is a nice weapon, but the AK beat it hands down as far as reliable. You can run over it with a Jeep, in the mud, and pick it up and shoot it. Try that with your jamming M16. And that part about it being twice the automatic speed. Great, but it didn't increase the kill affect. That's why they added star fire [I think that's what they called the 5 shot burst] to it. They discovered that emptying a clip quickly didn't really equate a better kill rate. Instead, it just meant that you ran out of ammo quicker, and therefore probably got killed.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

23-08-2017 11:32
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
NASA is a government agency. Like all government agencies, their only success metric is to justify a bigger budget to expand and grow. That justification can come by the use of propaganda.

How does NASA being a government agency, with the desire to increase their take [an American right] by growing their agency equate to using propaganda that advances the Global Warming Hoax? Logically speaking, if they wanted to increase their worth, they would do the opposite of what they are doing, and tell the world what it wants to hear. No one wants to hear that we are destroying the world, and that we have to pay more taxes now to clean it up. That just doesn't make sense that we would reward them for misleading us into thinking that we are doing something wrong. So why would they ever think that it would help them by doing so?

Oh yeah, can we see a show of hands of all those who think, or thought that Science is not a government agency?
And now, for those who think NASA is a God, please raise your hands.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 23-08-2017 11:33
23-08-2017 12:22
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
If you think Climate Science needs debate, then why not debate the shape of the planet?

Somehow I just can't imagine anyone debating the shape of our planet. I can see discoveries made that alter what we thought we knew. And I can see how those discoveries might lead to ideas that are debated. But no, I don't see anyone debating that the earth is anything other than spherical [like a ball, in case I used the wrong word]. Perhaps you think they sit around debating if the sphere is a perfect sphere or not? That implies that some actually think it is a perfect sphere. What else is there for them to debate? Do tell.

Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
I And he is correct in making that statement. The science behind Climate Change is as settled

Science is never settled. Science is a collection of falsifiable theories. Any one of them could be falsified tomorrow.

You cut my sentence off, just so you could try to make a point, didn't you. Your point is mute, if you include the rest of my sentence. That makes you an "out of context liar." Don't be taking me out of context no more, you goofy, lying, egotistical, full of yourself, proud AGW Denier Liar.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

The earth is round around the middle, dunce. It has a long, long, gentle curve to it, that eventually comes right back to where it started from. If it weren't for gravity, you could throw a rock and stand there, and it would eventually hit you in the back of the head. That ain't flat. If it was flat, the rock would keep going forever away from you.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
So if arm chair scientists get to dispute/debate Climate Change science, why don't they get to dispute/debate the share of our planet?

Arm chair scientists study arm chairs, how to make them comfortable, how to build their mechanisms cheaper and more reliable, etc. They don't study either weather or the shape of planets.

'Climate change' is not a science. There is no theory based on something you can't define.

I seriously doubt that scientists design arm chairs. That's just a simple engineering job. And if there are scientists out there that do, I'm not talking about them. I am talking about idiots like you, that try to make what you think are better decisions, or have more informed opinions than the guys who are actually getting paid to do the work. Kinda like an arm chair quarterback, that could have thrown 15 touchdown passes, if they would have just let him play.

And there is a Global Warming Theory. It, along with Climate Change is easily defined by someone who has a brain that works.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
After all, it was just a mere 500 years ago that Europeans finally changed their official Flat Earth belief.

Compositional error.

2) The entirety of Europe did not suddenly change their view of Earth's shape at once.

You got me there, because I thought it was spherical. Please enlighten me, and probably everyone else, on what you think the shape of the earth is.

And yes they did suddenly change their view of Earth's shape at once. It was all over the Internet when Columbus discovered America. Actually, he just proved it. Quite a lot of them already knew it. Kinda like now, with all the Deniers. You would have been a Flat Earther back then, holding on to your belief that the earth is flat, in spite of all the contradictory evidence. You would have just claimed that the earth was longer than suspected, especially when you got a load of those Native Americans. You would have been all over that. No way those were Indians, because you know what they look like. So you would have figured out real quick that Columbus didn't circumnavigate the globe and end up in India, as expected. You and your kind would have been holding out until even after Magellan. Your claim about his voyage was that it was funded by the government, just to make life more difficult for you, and that it really didn't happen. He just turned around and came back, and went south around the bottom of the world, and then sailed north, so it would look like he had circumnavigated the planet.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:
Maybe the earth is flat, and the scientists who tell us otherwise are conspiring,

Kinda tough to say this on an internet that depends on satellites that orbit the Earth, doncha think?

Nah, what do satellites orbiting the earth have to do with my ability to speak?

Actually, I was making fun of you for being a moron that believes scientists are all in a big conspiracy to work against you.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

There is no such thing as a climate 'scientist'. Climate is not a science. Climate 'scientists' do not use or create any science.

You said there was no such thing as a climate scientist, and then said what they do. That means that you are a moron, in my opinion.

Not sure why you even bother to type some of the things you type. There are scientists who study the climate of our planet. Call them what you will. I choose to call the Climate Scientists.

Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Go visit Florida. I hear the highest point in Florida is a basketball player that happens to live there.

Nah, I've been there. I know for certain that it is the Control Tower in Jacksonville's airport.

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

23-08-2017 16:59
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Greenery wrote
The earth is round around the middle, dunce. It has a long, long, gentle curve to it, that eventually comes right back to where it started from. If it weren't for gravity, you could throw a rock and stand there, and it would eventually hit you in the back of the head. That ain't flat. If it was flat, the rock would keep going forever away from you.

This is all the proof I need to know that you're a spoon fed muffin man.
If there's no gravity, it wouldn't matter if you were standing on a triangle or a round planet, results of throwing a rock would be quite the same. Just saying...start thinking things through a bit instead of regurgitating what Racheal Madcow said on CNN last night. . Careful dude, there's a parrot killer out there.
Edited on 23-08-2017 17:19
23-08-2017 17:20
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenery wrote

If there's no gravity, it wouldn't matter if you were standing on a triangle or a round planet, results of throwing a rock would be quite the same. Just saying...start thinking things through a bit instead of regurgitating what Racheal Madcow said on CNN last night. . Careful dude, there's a parrot killer out there.

From the statements out of him he is a high school student. He has the understanding of nothing he says.
23-08-2017 23:00
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Wake Me Up, you are showing how shallow your intellect really is, with posts like this. You have obviously never bothered to research the war you fought in, and you don't have a clue about how wrong it was that we were even there. The Viet Cong were fighting for their freedom from the French, which the South Vietnamese elite were in bed with, at the expense of their fellow citizens. Vietnam was a slave state to the French, basically. The Viet Cong kicked the French out. The French came to us for help. We helped them, even though they had a right to be rid of French control of their country. They were not interested in "coming over here." "We have to stop them there, before they come over here," was a major battle cry that went out from our idiot leaders, after they assassinated our last real leader, who would have gotten us out of the war before we ever really got in it.

And your story about getting off the plane and being met by protesters who spit on you is totally unbelievable. I believe there were protesters, as you say, but the part about you cold cocking the protester and then getting away with it because you were surrounded by others just doesn't add up to what the cops would have really done. They didn't let you go because they were outnumbered.

So do tell, dimwit, how do you figure that I am "responsible for a very large amount of trouble?" What kind of trouble would that be? Do you think that you are going to get taxed out of existence because of people like me? Is that what you are afraid of? Would you rather avoid your responsibility to future humans, and just continue destroying the world? Is that what you want to do? That's easier than changing your irresponsible ways, isn't it? Maybe if you whine enough, they will leave you alone, and let everyone else fix this problem we have created. Is that what you think will happen? Do you want to sit in the corner and let the big boys and girls fix it?

And which attack was the worst in American history? Are you talking about the WTC attack, or Pearl Harbor? I think we took care of the Japanese, so you must be talking about the WTC. That happened over a dozen years ago. So you think it's finally time to take care of the attackers, do you? Perhaps if we hadn't been led down the wrong path by our Republican president, who also let the attack happen due to negligence, we might have already taken care of the attackers. Instead, he decided to use the attack as an excuse to invade a country that had nothing to do with it. Then he finally went after the country that really was harboring terrorists, and still are, after 12 years of war. Of course, you can blame Obama for that, since you are a card carrying Republitard. But the truth is that the people in that region of the world have been fighting since the dawn of time, and no one has ever been able to put them down, permanently. Neither will we. They will bankrupt us just like they bankrupted the Russians. The only real solution to that problem is to bow out, and leave them alone to rule their own nations. If they want to destroy Israel, then let them, because they are right. Israel has no right to exist, especially in the middle of a Muslim controlled region. Israel should be given fair warning that we are intending to stop supporting them, so that they can migrate their asses elsewhere, before being destroyed. Of course, we could also just carpet bomb the entire Middle East, except for Israel. That would solve the problem too. And, we would have gotten those dirty scoundrels that brought down our pretty buildings, and killed all those people.

Oh yeah, what's wrong with my screen name? Do you have any idea why I chose that name? Google it, idiot.

The worst attack on America was and still is the the Democratic party and their Marxist agenda.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 23:25
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
The M16 could shoot at almost twice the fully automatic speed of the AK and was more reliable and shot straighter.

No it wasn't lol. Agreed that it was/is a nice weapon, but the AK beat it hands down as far as reliable. You can run over it with a Jeep, in the mud, and pick it up and shoot it. Try that with your jamming M16. And that part about it being twice the automatic speed. Great, but it didn't increase the kill affect. That's why they added star fire [I think that's what they called the 5 shot burst] to it. They discovered that emptying a clip quickly didn't really equate a better kill rate. Instead, it just meant that you ran out of ammo quicker, and therefore probably got killed.

The AK-47 doesn't use clips. It uses magazines.

Both the AK-47 and the M16 are reliable guns.

Both are usually used in semi-automatic mode, not full automatic mode.

The M16 has a much high muzzle velocity, allowing for more accurate shot placement at further range. The range of the weapon is about 200yds more than the AK-47. This allowed for M16's to fire upon an enemy combatant before the operator was in range of the AK-47. this also produced greater accuracy than the AK-47.

The AK-47 did not have a burst mode in Vietnam, the M16 had a 3 shot burst mode.

The M16 is 3 lbs lighter (both weapons fully loaded and chambered).

The kill effect of either weapon is the same. A shot to the head or chest still produced a kill without any issues. The M16 was better at accurately placing shots.

Try learning more about guns before you go shoot your mouth off and show everyone here how little you know about guns.

The Parrot Killer

23-08-2017 23:32
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

How does NASA being a government agency, with the desire to increase their take [an American right] by growing their agency equate to using propaganda that advances the Global Warming Hoax?

Are you really going to try to make this argument?
GreenMan wrote:
Logically speaking,

You are not using logic.
GreenMan wrote:
if they wanted to increase their worth, they would do the opposite of what they are doing, and tell the world what it wants to hear.

No. Governments tell people what they DON'T want to hear, so they can justify 'coming to the rescue', for a fee that is.
GreenMan wrote:
No one wants to hear that we are destroying the world, and that we have to pay more taxes now to clean it up.

Look at my previous statement r e a l closely.
GreenMan wrote:
That just doesn't make sense that we would reward them for misleading us into thinking that we are doing something wrong.

Sure it does.
GreenMan wrote:
So why would they ever think that it would help them by doing so?

Where do you think those taxes go, stupid? To expand the very agency you can't figure out!
GreenMan wrote:
Oh yeah, can we see a show of hands of all those who think, or thought that Science is not a government agency?

If your hand is up, you're a liar (again).
GreenMan wrote:
And now, for those who think NASA is a God, please raise your hands.

Put your hand down, dude. I already know you think NASA is a God.

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 00:58
(21588)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

Somehow I just can't imagine anyone debating the shape of our planet.

You are actually making an argument of ignorance (a fallacy). They do debate the shape of our planet, mostly for refining our ability to navigate more accurately on the surface and in space.
GreenMan wrote:
I can see discoveries made that alter what we thought we knew. And I can see how those discoveries might lead to ideas that are debated. But no, I don't see anyone debating that the earth is anything other than spherical [like a ball, in case I used the wrong word].

The Earth is not spherical. It is not shaped like a ball either.
GreenMan wrote:
Perhaps you think they sit around debating if the sphere is a perfect sphere or not?

A sphere is always a perfect sphere. There is no other kind.
GreenMan wrote:
That implies that some actually think it is a perfect sphere. What else is there for them to debate? Do tell.

Quite a few do. But then, there are scientists that seriously study the personalities of rocks.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

You cut my sentence off,

I usually cut out extraneous information. It shortens the quote so people don't have to read it again.
GreenMan wrote:
just so you could try to make a point, didn't you.

No, it was extraneous.
GreenMan wrote:
Your point is mute,

Argument of the Stone (a fallacy).
GreenMan wrote:
if you include the rest of my sentence.

If people want to read the rest of your sentence, they can go back. I can't edit your posts.
GreenMan wrote:
That makes you an "out of context liar."

Nope. You were making no additional context.
GreenMan wrote:
Don't be taking me out of context no more, you goofy, lying, egotistical, full of yourself, proud AGW Denier Liar.

Never did. You are starting to sound like Litebeer.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Never said the Earth was flat. Why are you bringing up this strawman?
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

I seriously doubt that scientists design arm chairs.

But they do. Another argument of ignorance.
GreenMan wrote:
That's just a simple engineering job.

It can be, but that's if you want a cheap crappy armchair.
GreenMan wrote:
And if there are scientists out there that do, I'm not talking about them.

Then you should be cautious of throwing cliches around.
GreenMan wrote:
I am talking about idiots like you, that try to make what you think are better decisions, or have more informed opinions than the guys who are actually getting paid to do the work.

I am paid for the work I do, dumbass.
GreenMan wrote:
Kinda like an arm chair quarterback, that could have thrown 15 touchdown passes, if they would have just let him play.

I do play.
GreenMan wrote:
And there is a Global Warming Theory.

No such thing. Science has no theory about something that can't be defined.
GreenMan wrote:
It, along with Climate Change is easily defined by someone who has a brain that works.

Okay...define either 'global warming' or 'climate change' without using circular definitions, links, or quotes. Remember, you can't use 'greenhouse gas' as a definition, since that just loops back around to 'global warming' as a definition.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Compositional error.

You got me there, because I thought it was spherical. Please enlighten me, and probably everyone else, on what you think the shape of the earth is.

Already did. Pay attention next time dumbass. It's still in the previous quotes.
GreenMan wrote:
And yes they did suddenly change their view of Earth's shape at once.

Nope.
GreenMan wrote:
It was all over the Internet when Columbus discovered America.

Har.
GreenMan wrote:
Actually, he just proved it.

Columbus proved nothing.
GreenMan wrote:
Quite a lot of them already knew it.

Are you trying to build another paradox?
GreenMan wrote:
Kinda like now, with all the Deniers.

Neither the Church of Global Warming nor the Outsiders have anything to do with navigation. False equivalence.
GreenMan wrote:
You would have been a Flat Earther back then, holding on to your belief that the earth is flat, in spite of all the contradictory evidence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You really think so, eh?
GreenMan wrote:
You would have just claimed that the earth was longer than suspected, especially when you got a load of those Native Americans.

The Earth WAS bigger than expected.
GreenMan wrote:
You would have been all over that. No way those were Indians, because you know what they look like. So you would have figured out real quick that Columbus didn't circumnavigate the globe and end up in India, as expected.

He wasn't heading for India. He had no intention of heading for India.
GreenMan wrote:
You and your kind would have been holding out until even after Magellan. Your claim about his voyage was that it was funded by the government, just to make life more difficult for you, and that it really didn't happen. He just turned around and came back, and went south around the bottom of the world, and then sailed north, so it would look like he had circumnavigated the planet.

Magellan didn't sail around the bottom of the world. There is this rather large continent in the way.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Nah, what do satellites orbiting the earth have to do with my ability to speak?
GreenMan wrote:
Actually, I was making fun of you for being a moron that believes scientists are all in a big conspiracy to work against you.

They aren't. Scientists agree with me. I know of no scientist that denies the 2nd law of thermodynamics or the Stefan-Boltzmann law.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

[quote]GreenMan wrote:

You said there was no such thing as a climate scientist, and then said what they do. That means that you are a moron, in my opinion.

I guess your eyesight is poor. Look for the quotation marks.
GreenMan wrote:
Not sure why you even bother to type some of the things you type. There are scientists who study the climate of our planet.

No scientist studies the climate of our planet. There is no branch of science about climate. There are no theories of science about climate. There is no such thing as a global climate.
GreenMan wrote:
Call them what you will. I choose to call the Climate Scientists.

That's because you don't know what science is.
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

GreenMan wrote:

Nah, I've been there. I know for certain that it is the Control Tower in Jacksonville's airport.

It's actually a 1800 ft TV tower near Bethlehem. There was a taller one near Homestead, but it was destroyed in a hurricane. The highest bit of land is Britton Hill, at 312 ft. Guess you have no sense of humor either.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 24-08-2017 01:00
24-08-2017 01:05
(21588)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenery wrote

Heh...heh...heh...heh...sharpening my blade...heh...heh...heh...

I guess he forgot that if there were no gravity, he couldn't stand on the Earth to throw the rock, and it would just travel in a straight line right into outer space (assuming he attached himself to the planet so he didn't float away!).

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 01:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Tell you what scum bucket - I was born just shortly after Pearl Harbor and it was fresh in everyone's mind. I don't have to read some left wing politicized book about it. I knew people who were there. I ride bikes with one every Saturday. I grew up with my best friend who grew up in those fine concentration camps that that fine Democrat Franklin Roosevelt put all Japanese/Americans in. Not ONE SINGLE Japanese was ever found to commit any treasonous act. But the Democrats and their non-racist policies put every single Japanese into these things. My friend's father died in there. In his 30's without proper medical care.

I remember 9/11 and heard the people talking about it being the CIA blowing these buildings up. That sounds like your sort of intellect.

But NONE of this so much as held a candle to Obama. He had dictatorship almost within his grasp. A couple more seats in Congress and you'd be nothing more than a slave today.

Global Warming? Nothing more than a ploy that followed Lenin and Marx theories almost to the letter. On every possible front give the population something to fear so that you as a government are given enough power to SAVE THE DAY.

And then any government large enough to give you anything you want is more than large enough to take everything you have.

And you aren't smart enough to know just how close you came. You don't know that Obama's "majority" at least in his second term was voter fraud. That of the 36 states that have returned voter statistics 6 1/2 million people in heavily Democrat areas didn't exist. And this is despite the fact that in the areas most heavily Democrat voters they did not return voter registration statistics.

You came within a hairs breadth of losing your freedom and are too stupid to even know it.

You chose that name because all the other kids were doing it. You are an ass.
24-08-2017 01:37
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GreenMan wrote: Somehow I just can't imagine anyone debating the shape of our planet. I can see discoveries made that alter what we thought we knew. And I can see how those discoveries might lead to ideas that are debated. But no, I don't see anyone debating that the earth is anything other than spherical [like a ball, in case I used the wrong word]. Perhaps you think they sit around debating if the sphere is a perfect sphere or not? That implies that some actually think it is a perfect sphere. What else is there for them to debate? Do tell.

I do not find it at all surprising that you are unaware that the Earth is an oblate spheroid and that there is no discussion by scientists about that.

The precise shape is open to direct measurements. Save that it changes all the time and that has to be accounted for with navigation satellites.

But then you think the Earth is a perfect sphere.
24-08-2017 02:15
(21588)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Somehow I just can't imagine anyone debating the shape of our planet. I can see discoveries made that alter what we thought we knew. And I can see how those discoveries might lead to ideas that are debated. But no, I don't see anyone debating that the earth is anything other than spherical [like a ball, in case I used the wrong word]. Perhaps you think they sit around debating if the sphere is a perfect sphere or not? That implies that some actually think it is a perfect sphere. What else is there for them to debate? Do tell.

I do not find it at all surprising that you are unaware that the Earth is an oblate spheroid and that there is no discussion by scientists about that.

There is, but it how much distortion there is from the sphere, where it is occurring, by how much, and what is the cause.
Wake wrote:
The precise shape is open to direct measurements.
Save that it changes all the time and that has to be accounted for with navigation satellites.

Welcome to your new paradox. Direct measurements are not possible with something that is changing shape.

The Parrot Killer

24-08-2017 03:34
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:

There is, but it how much distortion there is from the sphere, where it is occurring, by how much, and what is the cause.
Wake wrote:
The precise shape is open to direct measurements.
Save that it changes all the time and that has to be accounted for with navigation satellites.

Welcome to your new paradox. Direct measurements are not possible with something that is changing shape.

And yet another of your really bright replies:

The Internet came into existance full blown and not needing development.

Photons have mass but you're sure of that despite the face that it can't be measured and every test they've ever tried has only set the maximum limit of mass far below the last test. In fact at the maximum limits of the testing capability.

And now the Earth changes shape instantaneously.

I must say that your view of the universe is rather wide considering where your head is at.
24-08-2017 07:41
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Tell you what scum bucket - I was born just shortly after Pearl Harbor and it was fresh in everyone's mind. I don't have to read some left wing politicized book about it. I knew people who were there. I ride bikes with one every Saturday. I grew up with my best friend who grew up in those fine concentration camps that that fine Democrat Franklin Roosevelt put all Japanese/Americans in. Not ONE SINGLE Japanese was ever found to commit any treasonous act. But the Democrats and their non-racist policies put every single Japanese into these things. My friend's father died in there. In his 30's without proper medical care.

I remember 9/11 and heard the people talking about it being the CIA blowing these buildings up. That sounds like your sort of intellect.

But NONE of this so much as held a candle to Obama. He had dictatorship almost within his grasp. A couple more seats in Congress and you'd be nothing more than a slave today.

Global Warming? Nothing more than a ploy that followed Lenin and Marx theories almost to the letter. On every possible front give the population something to fear so that you as a government are given enough power to SAVE THE DAY.

And then any government large enough to give you anything you want is more than large enough to take everything you have.

And you aren't smart enough to know just how close you came. You don't know that Obama's "majority" at least in his second term was voter fraud. That of the 36 states that have returned voter statistics 6 1/2 million people in heavily Democrat areas didn't exist. And this is despite the fact that in the areas most heavily Democrat voters they did not return voter registration statistics.

You came within a hairs breadth of losing your freedom and are too stupid to even know it.

You chose that name because all the other kids were doing it. You are an ass.

So genius, you think the government made up Global Warming just to justify growing larger, so they can take everything away from the people? And you think that if it weren't for the like of your ilk that we would all be slaves now, because Obama would have used Global Warming to take over our country with a dictatorship?

Thank God we have the likes of you looking out for the rest of us idiots that can't think for ourselves, huh?

And now you think it's time we went over there and teach them dirty rotten Muslims a lesson about coming over here and knocking down our buildings, 16 years later?

You are a messed up individual. You accuse people you don't even know of thinking the WTC was knocked down by the CIA, and you want people to believe that they should listen to your advice, for their own good. Because they are too stupid to figure anything out on their own. And if not for you, they would all believe the evil scientists that are bent on taking over the world. Thank God you are here, Superman. Or is it Messiah? Do you think your job is to Wake people up to threat from the impending one world government?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 24-08-2017 07:42
24-08-2017 07:47
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Wake wrote:

The precise shape is open to direct measurements. Save that it changes all the time and that has to be accounted for with navigation satellites.

But then you think the Earth is a perfect sphere.

No, I don't think the earth is a perfect sphere. I am aware that it bulges around the equator, due to centrifugal force. I am also aware that it is always changing shape somewhere due to tectonic plate shift, and redistribution of mass due to Global Warming.

What I am not aware of is that anyone debated what the actual shape was. Could someone please direct us to some kind of supporting evidence for that? How about a link where we can go see what the discussions are about, and whether or not they have a clue?

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

24-08-2017 08:01
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Greenery wrote

But it made so much sense when Racheal said it. But then again, she wasn't trying to take everything totally out of context and change the entire subject matter, just to confuse anyone who happened to be watching. Triangles have nothing to do with it, Jizzy. Flat versus round. The earth ain't flat at the equator. It is round at the equator. Same as every where else. Round, like a ball, not round like a plate. I think we call that a sphere, though some call it a spheroid to sound more intelligent. [cue Professor Parrot Face to explain the difference].

~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Shocking BBC bias against flat earthers.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
confirmation bias2116-12-2020 11:36
Flat Earth2112-08-2019 01:29
Use forecast to talk about climate change, urges ex-BBC presenter520-03-2019 12:09
Sharing a flat with IBdaMann002-09-2016 03:49
Febuary breaks records by a shocking amount1230-03-2016 17:59
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact